Confessions

Brads POV

God why am I so fucking stupid? Tristan must think I'm such a dick oh my god, I need to tell him, I need to let him in, let him understand why I keep pulling away...

I light up my phone and look at the time 03:11am, I guess I can just knock and if hes asleep I will leave it, if I don't say it now I'll just chicken out again and never get the courage to say it to him.

Tristan's POV

I wake up to a gentle sound of tapping on my hotel room door,

"Come in" I moan groggily, as the door slowly opens Brad walks in and switches the light on

"Morning" He says as I roll over to check the time on my alarm clock *03:17am* "Well only just morning I suppose" I say as I chuckle to myself, Brad looks uneasy and nervous for some reason "Babe, what's wrong?" I say as I reach out and tangle my fingers between his but he stays scilent as he sits on the edge of my bed,

"I want to tell you something that I've never told anybody before because your the only person I can trust with everything" He says as he squeezes my hand tight and a small bead of sweat drips off his forehead before he begins to talk.

"There's a reason to why I um, well why I'm scared yano sexually" He started before taking a deep breath, I knew this was hard for him to tell me, "A few years ago back when I was at school in year 11, my science teacher, Mrs Jennings, she was just a bitch to me you see like she always picked on me and made me feel stupid and worthless, to be honest I just didn't understand Science atall and the way she made me feel, just made me stop trying or caring about my science grade... so on my last lesson before my Physics exam, she picked on me the whole lesson untill I snapped, I told her she was a bitch and how she made me feel so she kept me behind after class and.... and she...." He stuttered before starting to sob and shake, what the fuck did this bitch do to him?!

"Brad, what happed?" I asked as I squeezed his hands, he looked up at me and I pulled him close to me, I knew the answer he didn't even need to say it, "I would never do that to you I promise" I whispered to him as I kissed his forehead "nobody will ever hurt you again okay? I promise" I said to him before laying him down and cuddling him untill I felt him fall asleep.

Nobody will ever hurt my Brad again..... not ever.