Babymama

By Kanyell

Read More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19
20.
21.
22.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.

23.

3.5K 59 6
By Kanyell

Karly~
Wassup y'all, it's been hella months I had my baby her name is Kahdija karlie redd Davidson . I lost a lot of blood with her and y'all already know why. The doctor said if I have another baby my uterus will fail.

Sometimes I wish I didn't grow up like how I did. I didn't want to grow up having problems having babies. I love my babies. Well let me tell y'all that me and Kendrick got married last month and we are already having problems.

We are currently sleeping in different rooms because he can't seem to realize that he's married & has three kids & that he shouldn't be fucking around on me . I be crying every night cause it's like he still don't get it .

I been with this man for years now & we got kids together. We not even a month into our marriage and it's already not working. I hate this shit. I really do, but I love him. I know I don't deserve this , but that man is the father of my kids, and I'm in love.

It's night time, I'm putting Khadija to sleep. She 5 months already, yes it's been that long. She is so pretty, she looks just like me . She barely cries , but man she is hella spoiled. Her dad gives her everything.

I put her to sleep, then went in my son room. He was sleep . I turned his tv off & closed his room door . I walked in karlynn room & she was sleep but her IPad was still on. I locked it then left out her room & closed her door.

I went in my room trying to sleep. Man it's been a whole week, and me and Kendrick ain't slept in the same bed . This shit not right. I got up out my bed and went into his room. "Kendrick" I called. "Babe we need ta talk" I said. "Girl get out I'm sleepy as hell" he said. "No I'm not leaving til we talk" I said. I grabbed the cover & slid under the cover and scooted next to him.

"Okay talk man , I'm sleepy asl" he said. "Kendrick why ?, why we gotta be like this ?" I asked. "Baby we ain't even a month into our marriage yet" I said. "I know man I'm sorry , I'm trying to grow up, you know I'm not use to being committed, ain't no love out there in these streets" he said. "But Kendrick, you said that before, how long is it gonna take you to grow up ? Your 27" I said.

"Listen baby" he said. He turned around and grabbed me and held me tight. "No mattter how many times I hurt you, I still love you with all my heart" he said. "I love you too" I said. "But promise me this" he said.

He paused for a minute. I got up and laid on his chest. He rubbed my head. "Baby promise me that if something happen to me that you'll just go on with your life , and not be miserable with out me" he said. "I can't promise you that, baby if I lost you, I'll lose myself" I said.

I leaned in his face and we started kissing. "Girl stop you making me hard as hell, and I'm too sleepy to fuck you" he said. I laughed. He hugged on me til I fell asleep. I love this man with all my heart.

I woke up to Khadija crying. I went to go grab her and changed her diaper. Kendrick got up and walked to the bathroom. Karlynn & Lil Kendrick was sleep still. I'm about to cook breakfast. I put my baby in her highchair yeah she can sit up but she is still learning how to crawl.

I put some milk in her sippy cup & gave her  some dry cereal. I started cooking food. "Hey Khadi di , hey daddy's princess" said Kendrick. I turned around & seen her smiling & stuffing cheerios in her mouth. She lifted up a cheerio tryna give it to Kendrick.

"Say dada" he said. "Da" she babbled. "Awww" he said before kissing her. I finished cooking food then I made everybody plates. "Here Kendrick" I said. Passing him a plate. Karlynn came down scratching her eyes. "Go wash your hands & come eat" I said. "DOOLIE" I called.

That's my son nickname. Doolie or Duda. "Yes momma" he said. "Come down and eat" I said. He came down rubbing in his curly hair. "Come here let me put you hair back inna ponytail" I said to him. He came to me and I put his hair on a man bun. "Go wash your hands" I told him. I grabbed my plate grabbed my man face & kissed it before I sat down.

My kids came back to the table and start eating. It was quiet everybody was eating. Khadija was throwing her cereal everywhere. "Khadija why do you make such a mess stink ?" I asked as I got up and gave her more cheerios. I kissed her forehead.

"Let's go sometimes today" I said. Kendrick looked at me. "Omg don't tell me you gotta fucking do a drop" I said. "Yes. The last one" he said. "I hope so" I said. "I'm tied of ts" I snapped. He shook his head.

I hate when he has to go a drug deal , a big one at that . I'm always worried that one day he'll never come home from a drop and that's the day I'll really lose my self.

Vanessa-
I woke up in my mans arms. I love him with all my heart. He proposed to me at Karly and Kendrick wedding reception. We're engaged. And I got some other news . I might be pregnant with my baby number 3 . I don't know, I missed my period a week ago.  so I think I'm pregnant.

Drock off house arrest. He been getting on my damn nerves. I still love that man with all my heart and I can't wait to marry him. He tryna win custody of Deriah his other baby with Dyme. She been tryna keep her away from him. I hate when bitches do that.

All these kids out here that don't have dads and she want her daughter away from Drock  . I'll never do that I don't care what happens between me and Drock he a always see his kids. I'm out the strip club and I'm happy .

I don't gotta shake ass no more I'm tryna get a cosmetic degree. I love doing make up and hair and shit so I mean why not ? .  I just wanna make money and I got hella money inna bank from stripping.

I woke up next to Drock . He was snoring loud as hell. I left out the room and went to lay one guess room. He always snoring. I was knocked out til I heard the door open. I turned around and he was standing there squinting his eyes.

"What I do ?" He asked. "What you mean ?" I asked. "Why you leave out the room ?" He asked. "cause you snore too loud" I said. "So don't leave the bed girl" he said. He came and got in the bed with me and laid behind me. He shifted under the cover den grabbed me close to him and we went ta sleep.

"Mommy , mommy" said Derissa. I opened my eyes and there she was. Tapping my face wit her hands. "Come here boo" I said. I laid her inna bed with me . I kissed all on her. "Wake your dad up" I said. "Noooo" he said" he was woke but just laying there . "Daddy" said Rissa he turned around and grabbed her. "Awww" I said.

"Delilahhhhhh" I called. "No" she said. Her bad ass always saying no. She a lil drama queen. "Come here fat fat " I said. She walked by the guess room door and popped her head in and smiled. I laughed so fucking hard. Omg she looks just like Deontre. I ran by the door and she darted down the hallway.

She so fast. She always running away and shit. "Lilahhh" said Drock. "No Daddy" she said. I laughed. "Come here" he said. "No daddy" she said. "I got candy" he said. She ran back to the room and walked in looking at me. She put her fingers in her mouth. "Candy" she said.

As she walked close to the bed I snatched her up. She started kicking . I tickled her and her sister and they were just cracking up. Rissa was all cuddled up with her dad. Tryna grab his phone while he text somebody. Lilah was in my hair. "Stop girl" I said. "Noo ma ma" she said. "Your bad" I said. "Stop talking back to your mom" said Deontre.

"Hair mama hair" she said, this lil girl always in my head. "I need to buy you one of them lil dolls that got hair you can do cause you not finna be all in my head" I said. I grabbed the brush and let her brush my hair. "Owww" I said.

I think my baby gon be a hairstylist cause she always in my head, or Karly head or just in somebody hair tryna touch it . Derrissa loved to color and paint I got all her paintings in a box and sum hanging up. I love my babies. I ain't even tell Drock I might be pregnant, cause ion even know if I'm pregnant or not.

Am I even ready fa another baby. My twins 2 years old, and I'm finna get married soon. I don't even know . But imma let this play out.  It's Saturday, hot as hell. 90 sum degrees already. I'm finna put the twins Swimsuits on and put water in their pool. I go in my room and get my Swimsuit and sandals .

Deontae buss in the room. "Aw we finna swim today ?" He asked. He came behind me . "Yeah baby we swimming it's hot as hell. He kiss me on my neck. "Go put the twins inna bath and put their Swimsuit on them and do their hair inna bun" I said. He left out the room . I walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower.

I heard a knock onna door. "What ?" I said as I opened it. "What's this ?" Deontre asked as he held up Rissa swimsuit. "Derissa's swimsuit" I said. He squinted his eyes. "Stop buying my daughters hoe shit" he snapped. "It's not hoe shit it's cute shit" I said. "You heard what the fuck I said" he scolded. I shut the door and got naked.

After like 30 mins I got out and put on my Swimsuit. I pulled out my phone and snapped a picture of me in my swimsuit, inna mirror. I walked out the bathroom .

I open the door and looked in the twins room . Deontre was drying them off . "Twinnsss" I said. They turned around smiling. "Stop moving" he said. I left out the room and went outside and filled up thier little pool.

Deontre opened the slide door and the twins ran out. I sprayed them with the water hose. They start running and smiling. I put them in thier pool. Deontre came out looking sexy. I put the hose behind my back.

He looked at me and put his hands out and backed up. "Stop , cause I know you finna spray me" he said. Flung the water hose from behind my back and sprayed him he ran. I was cracking up. He ran up on me and I sprayed him. He snatched me up threw the water hose and then tossed me in our pool. I came back up from the water pouting. "Why you do that , I'm collllldaaa" I whined.

"How you think I felt when you sprayed me ?" he asked. I stuck my middle finger up. "What time ?... you wanna get in that cuzzi ?" He asked. "Boy you know I wanna get innat cuzzi" I said. We went in the jacuzzi and we was talking. "Bae I wanna tell you sum" I said. "What ?" He said. "I might be.." I said. He smiled. "Fr ?" He asked. "Yeah , but I'm not for sure" I said. "What you mean you not for sure ?" He said.

"My period only hasn't been on for a week" I explained. "Last time your period didn't come for a week you had them bad lil girls" he said pointing at them. I looked over and they where splashing and kicking in the water and playing with thier toys. "Your right" I said.

"Well take a mf pregnancy test and let me know" he said. "I am but imma wait" I said. "Okay" he said. Delilah started crying. "Dadaaaaaa" she cried. We looked over and she was crying cause Rissa had her toy. "Aww come here" he said standing up. She ran up to him and he picked her up. She is so spoiled and bad & a lil crybaby.

Deontre be spoiling them. They both get everything they want. "Another baby ?" Said Deontre. "Maybe " I said. "These two is enough man, I want a son" I said . "Me too, a lil me a be nice" he said. We grabbed the girls and went back inna house. I washed them up and let them take naps.

Deontre left to go hang with Kendrick. I stayed home and fell asleep. I woke up to my bad ass daughters making noise inna bathroom. I got up and opened the door, they where covered in baby powder. They had it all on the floor and on them. I laughed so hard.

I pulled out my phone and recorded them. "Deontre look at your daughters" I said in the video before I sent it. Delilah climbed on the toilet."AHT AHT" I yelled. "GET DOWN NOW" I said. "No" she said. "Who tf you talking to like that lil girl ?" I asked. "No" she said.

I grabbed her hand and popped it. She started crying loud. "Now go lay down" I said. She cried as she stomped down the hallways to her room. I grabbed a warmed rag and wiped Rissa face. "Gimme your hand" I said. She ran in her room. I laughed.

I'm not even gon hit her. She bad but she not lilah bad . I went in thier room and wiped off lilah face den I closed the door as I left back out. I put the tag in the hamper den went inna living room to watch tv.

After a few hours of love in hip hop reunions that I missed. Deontre came back to the house. "Heyy baby" I said. "Heyyyy" he said. "Where my babies ?" He asked. "In they room" I said. "They bad ass all inna powder and shit" he said. He went back in thier room. Next thing I know he came storming down the hallway with Delilah.

"Why her hand red ?" He asked. "Cause I popped her bad ass , she telling me no and shit" I said. Deontre smacked me. "Bitch" I said as I got up. I got up swinging on him. Lilah started crying. "Don't fucking put your hands on me" I said as I jawed him.  I stomped away and went in my room and locked the door . I heard him put lilah back in her room and then go inna guess room.

Ain't nun of that domestic shit cause I'll kill his stupid ass and call the police and tell them I did it . Fuck he think this is . I put a movie on my tv den I laid down and watched the movie. I fell asleep.

I woke up to knocking on my room door. "What ?" I said. "Ma Ma " said Rissa. I got up and unlocked the door and grabbed her and put her inna bed with me. I locked the door back. I fell back to sleep. When I woke up Drock was knocking on my room door.

"What nigga ?" I yelled. "Open the door baby" he said. I got up and opened the door den walked toward my bed. He grabbed my arm and snatched me up.

I rolled my eyes . "Fix your attitude" he said. "I don't have one" I said. He put his hand around my neck and whispered in my ear. "Look stop fucking playing with me"he whispered. I was smiling and getting wet.

"You hear me ?" He asked. "Yes daddy" I said. He leaned in and kissed me. "Baeee come on let's , you know" he said. "Boy you better be glad I love you" I said. I grabbed my baby and put her in her room.

I came back and stripped and climbed in a bed . We fucked for... shidd I think an hour.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 6.1K 59
Talk about a bad ass bitch
31.4K 685 25
This is about Y/n's life :) Enjoy... if there's any grammar mistakes..I'm sorry.. This is my first fanfiction , so don't mind my bad writing skills...
38.3K 1K 6
COMPLETE. AU of Serkan coming back with memory loss, hurting Eda and Engin setting Serkan straight and what comes next. Story and chapter titles from...
13.7K 202 12
Heyy it's my first fanfiction so be nice Have fun A girl sent into a glade full of boys. What will happen? Will she fall in love? Read the story and...