WANTED | BWWM DISCONTINUED

Por letscutup

"I told you not to come back." Más

C h a r a c t e r s
| C o v e r - P a g e |
|C h a p t e r - 1|
|C h a p t e r - 3|
|C h a p t e r - 4|
|C h a p t e r - 5|
|C h a p t e r - 6|
|C h a p t e r - 7|
|C h a p t e r - 8|
|C h a p t e r - 9|
|C h a p t e r - 10|
|C h a p t e r - 11|
|C h a p t e r - 1 2|
| C h a p t e r - 1 3|
|C h a p t e r - 1 4|
|C h a p t e r - 1 5|
|C h a p t e r - 1 6|
|C h a p t e r - 17|
|C h a p t e r - 18|
| C h a p t e r - 19 |
2017 to 2018
|C h a p t e r - 20|
|C h a p t e r - 21|
| C h a p t e r - 2 2 |
Alright
| C h a p t e r - 2 3 |
| C h a p t e r - 2 4 |
Kyle?
| C h a p t e r - 25 |
Discontinued
NEW BOOK‼️

|C h a p t e r - 2|

21.7K 867 437
Por letscutup

|PARTY MADNESS|

SONG: RUELLE - MADNESS

"No, What are you going to do to him Elijah?!" I asked frantically. My heart felt like it was beating out of my chest.

"What else do you think coniglietto?" Elijah asked with one of signature sinister smirks.

"That's why I'm asking!" I yelled making that smirk turn into a blank face.

"Don't you EVER raise your voice at me coniglietto. You want to know what I'm going to do to him? How about I show you."

Jumping out of my sleep, I was drenched with sweat. I haven't had one if those dream in years.

"Think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts." I said hugging myself, the tears threatening to spill.

"I knew this was a bad idea," I said over and over again.

I can't believe I'm risking my life for some females- no hard feelings.

Hearing a knock on the door, I quickly wipe the tears and went back under the covers. "Come in!" I yelled.

"Ada, start getting ready." Kali said walking into my room.

"Get ready?! Bitch it's still morning!" I said, practically yelling.

"No, it's 22:00, look outside." She said opening the curtain before she closed it back.

"Are you serious, I slept for that long?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Yes, now start getting ready." She said before she left out my room.

"I don't want to go." I said kicking the sheets around.

Throwing the blanket off my body, I went to the bathroom and started to get ready. Starting with a shower. Once I was done, I lotioned, did my hair, and make-up then went straight to my suitcase.

I wanted to look nice, but not too nice. I wanted to be sexy, but not too sexy. I wanted something that would make me feel confident. Shit, If I was going to get kidnap then I should be looking my best. So I decided to wear a nude dress I never wore and  paired it with some nude heels. The back was cut out making my curvy figure pop out and it was slightly see through. Overall I looked good and all those squats did pay off.

|A D A|

I used to be a skinny hot mess with heat damaged hair. All the girls in Italy was skinny with nice long hair and I wanted to be like that. I didn't have any confidence and that equalled a bad attitude. After I left Italy my life spiralled more out of control and became overweight. I was stress eating, worrying if he'll ever find me but after a while I said enough is enough. I started working out and eating semi healthy. I did the big chop and started taking care of my hair. I changed physically and mentally and now, I'm nice curvaceous black girl with nice bouncy curls.

Grabbing my purse, I left out my room and walked out into the living room where all the girls stood.

Kali being her wore her two piece white dress with some black heels, and like usual her make up looked natural and her hair was slightly straightened.

|KALI|

Sabrina hair was strained and like usual she wore one of her many shorts. She had on a white crop top and her signature cowgirl meets city girl heels.

|SABRINA|

Lastly, was Ashley. She wore a gold sparkly dress that made her olive tomed skin glow. She paired the dress with some bracelet, earings, and two necklaces to top it all off. Her curly brown hair was in a low ponytail and she wore a dark eye look.

|ASHLEY|

"We look fine as fuck," Kali said eyeing everyone.

"You look thick as shit!" Sabrina said twirling me.

"Me? Look at you, and you." I said twirling both her and Ashley.

"And you Kali... that white is making you serve some looks." I said twirling her too.

"Aww thanks," she said blushing.

"Are you guys ready to go?" Ashley asked grabbing her purse.

"Yeah," we all said in unison.

Making sure to grab our key card, I let them walk out before me. I could already tell I was going to be the one taking care of them tonight. Kali can't handle her alcohol, Sabrina is way too fiesty which could most likely whine her up in a body bag, and Ashley is boy crazy. I could obviously handle myself, but they can't. Well, Sabrina could handle herself if I you come to think about it.

"Did you guys call a cab?" I asked walking out the elevator.

"No, the club is a block down, we could walk their." Kali said as we stepped out the hotel.

"Alright," I said looking around my surroundings.

RULE #1: Always watch yourself. Have eyes and ears everywhere.

I could hear his voice as the rule recited in my head. Those rules were part of the reason I was able to get away from him. And that's the reason I'll stil use those rules.

By the looks of any regular person everything seems okay but for a person who was affiliated with the mob you could see something was up. Theirs a bum across the street, or so you think. When you hang around fashion fanatics you know what's hot and what's not and that supposedly 'bum' was wearing an unreleased £2,000 Gucci beanie.

To right was a regular couple with a stroller, note the sarcasm. Let's be honest, who would walk their new born child at 23:32 at night in this neighborhood when drunks are all out? NO ONE!

Lastly was was a parked truck that was following us since we was in the taxi. That really set the whole thing off that we were being watched.

Damn Elijah, get yo' game up.

"Hey Ada, are you still with us?" Sabrina said snapping her fingers in my face.

"Bitch, if you don't." I said pushing her hands out my face.

"We've been calling your name for the last two minutes." She said annoyed.

"Sorry," I said scrunching up my face.

Following behind them, it didn't take long for us to get to the club. You could hear the thumping music from outside but what got me was the line that looked like it wrapped around the building.

"How the hell we supposed to get in their?!" I said yelling.

"Chill out, I got this." Ashley said walking up to the bouncer.

Both him and her made small talk and after a minute or so his arms was around her waist and she was whispering something in his ear.

"She using her hoe magic," Kali said giggling making us all laugh.

Not saying anything, we watched in astonishment as Ashley waved us over. "I can't believe it worked," Sabrina said in shock.

"Never doubt the hoe talk." Kali said as we three walked up the steps.

Both me and the bouncer kept eye contact until I fully entered the club. It's not surprising at all, he must know or work for Elijah.

"It's fucking lit in here!" Kali said already dancing to the song.

"Let's go get some drinks!" Ashlee yelled walking over to the bar.

Sitting on the stool, I watched as the girls ordered drinks. I definitely wasn't drinking so that drink they order better be for one if them. I needed to be sober if something pops off.

"Why do you look so mad?" Sabrina asked taking a shot.

"I'm not mad," I said over the thumping music.

"Maybe she needs a drink," Ashley said picking up one of the many shots she ordered.

"I'm not drinking shit, I agree to come with you guys, not to drink." I said pushing the glass away.

"Suit yourself," Ashley said before she downed the drink.

"Come dance with me," Kali said grabbing my hand.

"Alright," I said following behind her.

Both me and Kali danced on each other as Travis Porter "Bring It Back" played in the club. Ashley was dancing with some dude who face I couldn't see and Sabrina decided join both me and Kali. I had an uneasy feeling about the dude Ashley was dancing with but I let the whole thing go and continued to dance. Kali began to get a little handsy' as we three grind on each other.

Some might think it's weird but that's technically how we met. We both were at a college party and had too much to drink. One thing lead to another and Kali was eating me out. Weird I know, but like I said, we BOTH had too much to drink that night.

"Hey guys!" Ashley yelled making us snap back to reality.

"Yeah," Sabrina said answering for us.

"We got invited to the V.I.P," Ashley said making the girls squeal.

Invited to the V.I.P? That NEVER ends good.

Edited✅

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

989 79 19
Ever villain makes a queen #sex #violence and some other shit warning ⚠️ 18+ "the next time I see u in my bed u dead " "I know u love mi babe" "d...
564 12 31
"The last thing I see before waking up is my fathers smirk as he pulled the trigger, my mothers body slumping over, and Dante's tears drying up"
571K 10.3K 60
Shhh don't raise your voice at me dollface",he says and fists my hair pulling it tightly."your family ours is too much, your brother will substitute...
379K 18.1K 46
Sequel to Don't Run From Me