Crazy » Brohm *COMPLETE*

By _lovelygbg

Do you think I'm C̵̷̵͙̱͓͑̊̄ͅṙ̗͖̩̪͙̐́͘͜a̢̠̗̞̜͚̟͂͒zͧ̏͏̵̩̠̩̯͎̣̥́y͖̦͓͉͐͛͝?! !! H20vanoss ~ a lot MiniCat ~a lot... More

1 ~ New Arrivals.
2 ~ I had a feeling
3 ~ New Faces
4 ~ A Dark Past
5 ~ First Impressions
6 ~ So Many Secrets
7 ~ Twelve Months Onwards
8 ~ The Serum
10 ~ Lukes Behind This
11 ~ Shocked.
12 ~ Interrogation and Erotification
13 ~ Chilleds Little Secret
14 ~ Twisted
15 ~ Lia and Sausage?
16 ~ Planning
17 ~ Planned
18 ~ Riddle Me This...
19 ~ Engaged
20 ~ Ending.
yalllllll hi

9 ~ Everything Gets Revealed

206 7 0
By _lovelygbg

Thank you for the positive responses! I guess I always just doubt myself and I have hella bad anxiety so I'm sorry if I have small freaks outs!

But thank you!

Thank you for the positive feed back.

Thank you for the votes and comments.

Thank you for the reads.

Thank you.

-----

Tylers POV

-----

I look around at everyone in the room at once. Craig looks worried, Ohm is broken, Delirious is angry and Brian just doesn't give a flying fuck. Bryce is heart broken as Ohm isn't telling him anything. Bryce would try to approach Ohm but he would just walk away. I stuck by Mini, as I hesitantly waited for the guys.

They all walked in looking determined, but then Marcel entered. He took one look at Delirious and clenched his fists. Delirious twitched a little.

Marcel control yourself.

-----

Marcels POV

I saw Delirious..

Once again..

I looked into his eyes..

I saw Arlan...

Droidds...

He's a monster.

I didn't realize I was clenching my fists. Delirious looked up at me, I waned to kill him. He saw my anger reflect off of me.
"You..." I muttered under my breathe as I approached him. Tyler tried to grab me arm, but I pushed him away. That caused an angry grunt off if Tyler and Craig. I was inches away from delirious' face. He looked smug. I grabbed his collar of his shirt. It all seemed calm until I pushed him a meter and a half making his thud onto the wall. I heard a few gasps and a mother fuckin-
"STOPP!!" Evan screamed as he moved closer up to me. Brock gave a glare to me as did Daithi and Tyler.
"Don't you dare, Marcel. Don't. You. Dare." Evan angrily said in his deep voice. Tyler sighed and interrupted.
"This shouldn't be kept s secret anymore.."

There was a short pause...

The sirens didn't seem to bother me...

It didn't trigger my thoughts in any way...

I. Wanted. Him. Dead.

He gave me a merciful look. I kneed into his stomach. He bent over in pain hitting his stomach.
"NO! STOP! THIS IS STAYING A SECRET" I heard Brock shout.
"NO IT ISNT! EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW WHO THE MONSTER IS!" I heard Tyler scream and Nogla agreed. Everyone argued behind me. I stared at delirious and pushed him onto the floor. I turned around and screamed 'Enough!'

I seemed to have caught everyone's attention, the walls have been broken through at this point by Ohm. Scotty had killed a lot of the guards as did Bryce and Ohm. I looked at Evan.
"I'm sorry you have to find out this way, but what would've you done if that fucking monster killed Tyler? Hm?"
"Marcel-" Brock mumbled as I interrupted.
"No!" I paused... taking a deep breathe.
"Arlan is dead because of that, prick~" I could feel the tears softly fall down my face.
"It's true.." Brock's and Tyler said. Nogla just stepped backwards and felt a little upset. We all did. Sadness filled the room as delirious crouched on the floor in agony.

"I-I-wha-" Evan was speechless at this point, he didn't know what to say.
"It wasn't my fault, I-" delirious muttered. He spat out a mix of driving sweat, blood & saliva. Before continuing;
"I was injected two hours before what happened..-" he whispered, barely enough for everyone to hear. I could feel tension build up in the room. Mini looked at Tyler, as if he knew something...

-----

C L I F F H A N G E R :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 5.5K 39
"So new kids huh?" I ask just to make sure "Mhmm" Nogla/David hummed "Yep, there they are." Ohm pointed to the entrance of the school "hey look one...
3.7K 163 15
Tyler Wine gets a new roommate in college with the name Evan Fong. Tyler wanted to introduce him to his friends that are in the same college as him a...
239K 8.9K 126
Do "you" have what it takes to be in the vanoss crew? To be a YouTuber? To win your crush over? Who will even be your crush in this? This is (i...
42.3K 1.4K 25
You meet Ryan (Ohmwrecker) and at first don't know what to think of him. You are caught robbing a bank when you run into him and you are forced to go...