He Is Not Cute At All || COMP...

By jungkook_bts_maknae

HIGHEST RANKING : #2 in fanfiction OMG ?? (May 08, 2018) ❤️????❤️????❤️???? His cute personality was all just... More

Prologue~pt.1
Prologue~pt.2
Part 01
Part 02
Part 03
Part 04
Part 05
Part 06
Part 07
Part 08
Part 09
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 42.5
Part 43
Part 44
New Book!
1M Reads: After Story

Part 37

87.7K 2.8K 1K
By jungkook_bts_maknae

In the morning,
You woke up, and you didn't see Jungkook by your side. You hurriedly got up from bed, and went out of the room. You saw Jungkook was came in the door, just went to gym, you guessed.

"You're up? Get some more rest. I called the hyung (your boss) earlier to let you take your day off." Jungkook told you as he walked close.

You can feel all the heat surrounding his body,
"W-what are you doing? You're all sweaty~" you giggled as you said and kept taking steps backwards. But Jungkook kept on moving closer to you, "Imma give you a hug and have you join me for shower." He smirked evilly, took off his shirt and walked closer, until your foot bumped to the sofa and making you sat on it. Jungkook got closer bowing down, leveling his eyes to yours and he tilted his head, smiling and revealing his bunny teeth, looking innocently at you.

He was getting even closer, then someone rang the doorbell. Jungkook rolled his eyes and sighed, "great timing." He sarcastic spoke. Jungkook moved back, he took his shirt, "I'm going in for a shower." He walked away and turned around looking at you again. "You can join me anytime." He grinned and he walked away again. You smiled and rolled your eyes, you stood up and went for the door.

"Omma!" Chimchim came hugging you when you opened the door.

"Good morning." Chimchim greeted.
He was so small and cute, you couldn't resist not to snuggle. You carried him up, "Chim-ah~ good morning to you too~" you gently pinched his nose and kissed his cheeks.

Jimin was chuckling seeing the scene, "I'm gonna have to go to the office, the shareholders were having a meeting, I'm gonna have to leave Chim to you. Is that ok?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah sure, of course. I took the day off." You agreed without a second thought.

Like usual Jungkook was quick in showers and he came out to the living. Jungkook saw Jimin and he kinda glared at him remembering he kissed you last night, and Jimin was smiling seeing him getting so affected by it.

"Then, I'll be going now. Call you later." Jimin said goodbye and let Chimchim kiss him on his cheeks.

"Bye, Eunji." He purposely messed up your hair and gave you a gentle kiss on your cheeks again.

Jungkook saw it and walked close fast and stood right beside you, you got startled, Jimin was smiling cunningly, "Alright Chim, appa will go to work now." He waved goodbye.

You were spacing out, you totally forgot about what Jimin told you last night, but Jimin has been your best friend for such a long time, Jimin will still be Jimin.

You innocently looked up to Jungkook, kinda sorry for letting your guard down, for letting other guy kiss you on your cheek. Jungkook looked cold and disappointed, and he took Chimchim from you, "Let's go play games Chim."

You frowned like a lost puppy, Jungkook thought that was kind of cute, but he hid his smiles. You silently went to his room to fix bed or something. Jungkook suddenly opens the door and you turned around as you heard him coming in. He wrapped his arms on your waist and pulled you close intensely, the other hand on your nape, he gave you a deep kiss passionately and then he broke away.

Your eyes were big and wide of his sudden action.
He gently pinched your cheeks, "There won't be a next time you let another man gave you a kiss, right?"

You strongly shook your head,
"Good, or else I'll place a hickey there, even if it'll be visible." Jungkook naughtily said but his tone was serious.

You covered the side of your cheek (where Jimin kissed) in reflex, Jungkook giggled to your reaction.
And went back to Chimchim, who is in the living room.

== the three of you, AFTER LUNCH ==

Jungkook has work to do, so he left home.
You just play with Chimchim the whole afternoon, video games and watch tv, etc.

Then your phone rang.
It was from Jimin.

Jimin: "Eunji-ah~ where are you?"
You: "home with Chimchim."

Jimin: "just the two of you?"
You: "yeah, Jungkook went out for work, I heard he'll be back late at night."

Jimin: "I'm almost home, let me pick you two up and let's go for dinner."
You: "ok. Call me when you're downstairs."

== Jimin, you, Chimchim ==

Instead of heading to the restaurant, Jimin drove to a fancy salon. Staff came out greeting him and led the way in.

Jimin was telling them something but you can't hear it quite. Then the staff walked away. You came close to ask Jimin about what is going on.

"I'll tell you later on," Jimin smile mysteriously.

2 of the staff came bringing you inside,
They started undressing you and dressing you up, hair and make up, everything.

You were wearing a high neck gray long gown, backless. Not too fancy but not too casual either.

Jimin looked satisfied when he saw you coming out of the dressing rooms, he gently smiled and offered his arm gentlemanly for you to hold on to.

Chimchim was all suit up-ed too, he looked like a little gentleman. You and Jimin both "aww~"
Feeling soft and heartwarming.

And you three went back to the car, finally arrived at a five star hotel, in the lobby waiting for the elevator.

"Where are we going?" You asked, not wanting any surprises.

"It's my parents, they want to meet you." As Jimin walked in the elevator when it arrived at your floor.

You were dumbfounded, eyes wide and confused.
== end chapter ==

Sorry for a late update. And short.
Anyways, did you all watch the comeback stages?
I'm in love with Go Go and Mic Drop 😍
Jungkook is so cute ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 4.3K 61
She went to another country to build her career. But she doesn't know about her encounter with the superstar. He is a superstar, a sensational singe...
166K 5K 56
Love is painful in two ways. It hurts to let go. It hurts to leave. ☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎ Each time I caught him staring at me, he would just smile a...
70.1K 3.2K 37
❝ I have been waiting for a century now, just to be with her. ❞ - 𝗝𝗝𝗞 ༺༻ ➳ romance/fantasy/mystery/thriller/melodrama/angst ✦ - HIGHEST RANKING: #...
378K 16.9K 47
🔞 A love so 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱...it justifies 𝘀𝗶𝗻. ❝𝘐 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭, 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩...