Chasing the Bad Boy

By keepingitreal15

Lizzie Carter is your 16 year old stereotypical spoiled little rich girl from New York who has a tendency to... More

Preface
Meet Lizzie Carter
Begging Daddy
Surprise
Dinner
Stormy Night
New School
Friends and Enemy
Revenge
In The Woods
Love Notes
Danger
In The Mansion
Caught
The Talk
It's On!
The Party
Demands
Dating THE Bad Boy
Flirting
The Visit
Halloween
Meet The Grandparents
Flashback
The Call
The Photo Shoot
A Girl Named Sophia
True Love (side story)
Christmas with Sarah
Valentine's Day
Oh Granny
X is for Xavier
Set-up
Unexpected
A Life Without Him
Chase Me
The Last Part

Alone with Him

7.5K 153 11
By keepingitreal15

I stirred in my sleep as I felt a tingling sensation on my neck. I refused to open my eyes because I was too lazy to do so. So I ignored it. But after a few moments, it hasn’t stopped. I finally opened my eyes and found Liam, my dream guy, standing in front of me, holding a feather in his hand. My eyes widened involuntarily. I was wondering how in the world did he ended up in my room. My first thought was, ‘did he rape me while I was asleep?’ but I quickly dismissed that possibility because I couldn’t call it rape if I was willing to be raped, right? Then I remembered what happened the day before. I wasn’t in my room. It was Liam’s room and Liam’s bed. I smiled at that thought. But why didn’t he stay in bed and cuddle with me instead?

“Because this isn’t a fairytale where you would wake up in the arms of the guy you love.” He said dryly.

Oh my freaking gosh! How did he know what I was thinking? I knew it! He could read minds, so cool!

“Yeah right, I’m actually a mind-reader that’s why I know what you’re thinking. Not because you say your thoughts out loud.” He muttered sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

Oh. I looked down in embarrassment. For a second, I thought he was some Edward Cullen or something but I guessed not.

“Why are you holding a feather?” I questioned him.

“I was trying to wake you up.”

“By tickling me?” I asked, horrified.

“What do you expect me to do, wake you up with a good morning kiss?” he laughed out loud.

I kind of blushed because after what happened the night before, I was hoping he’d do exactly that.

“Why did you wake me up anyway?” I grumbled, trying to change the subject.

“You’re leaving soon.” He told me.

My heart sunk. I didn’t want to leave him yet. What if I invited him to the mansion instead? But it’s not like he’ll agree because he always does the opposite of what I expect him to do. Maybe I could kidnap him or something? I wouldn’t go to jail, for sure. But Mia and Wendy would suspect that I was the one who kidnapped Liam because I was beyond obsessed. I was weighing my options when Liam snapped his fingers in my face. I pretended to glare at him.

“Hey, rich girl.”

“What?” I asked.

“Did you even hear anything I said?” he frowned.

It would be embarrassing if I said no so I nodded my head, not really knowing what he was saying. Oh well, it’s not like he’d ask me what he said. I smiled inwardly.

“Really? What did I say?” he taunted.

Ooops. My bad. He did ask me. What was I supposed to say? ‘Sorry, Liam. But I was too busy planning to kidnap you that I didn’t hear what you said. Can you please repeat it?’ yeah right. I would never say that to his face. I stared at him and he stared back, clearly waiting for me answer his question.

“Well…you called me rich girl.” I told him lamely.

“What did I say before that?” he smirked.

Oh that jerk.

“Fine. I wasn’t listening to a word you said!” I admitted exasperatedly.

His smirk stayed in place.

“I was saying that Mia and Mom went out to buy some stuff. They cooked breakfast and brought some clothes for you before they left. So if you want to eat or shower, you’re free to do so. Mia also called your driver and asked him to pick you guys up. I think you guys would leave once Mia gets home.”

I just nodded my head, lost in thought.

“I’m going downstairs to eat.”

With those words, he walked out. I decided to take a shower first before eating. Like the night before, I used Liam’s bodywash and shampoo in his bathroom. I grinned, thinking we smelled the same. Mia brought me a dress with floral design. It was a comfy one. When I headed to the kitchen, Liam was eating a pancake. I sat down in front of him and got some pancakes for myself. An awkward silence filled the room. It was like there was tension in the air though I had no idea why.

“So you’re an incoming senior?” I asked him, breaking the silence.

He just stared at me then nodded. “How did you know?”

I choked on my food as he asked me that. How was I supposed to tell him that I asked my family’s private investigator to gather some information about him? I thought about what I should say that wouldn’t make him think of me as a stalker.

“Well, you know. Mia mentioned it to me.” I lied smoothly.

He seemed to accept my answer. “How about you?” he asked.

“Me? Uh, I’m an incoming sophomore. I just turned 16.” I informed him.

He nodded and stared off the space.

“How old are you?” I asked even though I know the answer.

“19.” He replied.

“Aren’t you old enough to get into College? The usual age for seniors is 18, right?” I asked, curious.

“I was supposed to graduate a year ago. But I stopped going to school for a year.” He replied nonchalantly.

“Why?” I asked, getting interested.

He shrugged, clearly not wanting to discuss the topic with me anymore.

“Does Mia know about this?”

“Yes…”

“What did she say?”

“She supported my decision.”

I just dropped the topic, not wanting to get on his nerves.

            But on the brighter side, I’d get to be with him in school! Of course, he didn’t know about it. I was very careful not to spill anything. I wanted to surprise him by showing up on his first period on the first day. I already talked to the school principal and demanded to have the same schedule as him even though he was a senior and I was only a sophomore. I was surprised to learn that he was in some advance classes. Then I remembered Mia mentioned to me that her brother’s quite a genius. I forgot about it because he looked like the badass who always fails every single subject so I guess it slipped my mind. Oh well, as they say, ‘don’t judge a book by its cover’. Maybe Liam was only a badass on the outside but a real nerd on the inside? Well, whatever. Thankfully, money can buy everything and with the right amount and the power of my persuasion, the principal reluctantly gave me what I want-to be in every class Liam has. It doesn’t matter if he’s in some advance classes because I studied in a prestigious school where every subject was advanced. I wouldn’t have a hard time dealing with the topics.

“So when will you go back to New York?” he asked.

I stiffened. What would I tell him?

“Uh…I don’t know.” I said, half-lying, as I finished eating my pancakes. I looked at him across the table. His plate was clean, he was done eating. But he stayed seating there, his arms crossed over his yummy, finger-licking good chest.

            On my defense, I really didn’t know when I would be coming back to New York because I wasn’t aware of the holiday schedule of my new school. So I wasn’t lying!

“Why don’t you go back to you little rich bitchy friends?” he asked.

I stared at him, shocked. Did he just insult me?!? Oh no, he didn’t! I may be obsessed with him, but I wouldn’t let him get away with insulting me like that. He should know who he’s messing with.

“Are you insulting me?!” I demanded.

“What if I am? What are you going to do?” he challenged.

“Kill you.” I said confidently.

“Oh great. So now, Ms. Elizabeth Jane Carter would turn into a murderer. What is this, some sort of drama?” he chuckled, not affected with my threats.

I stopped for a moment. How did he know my whole name? Even Mia doesn’t know it. Only my parents, Sue and a few relatives know about it. I don’t think I ever mentioned it in an interview before. Oh well, I must have mentioned it in an interview without remembering and he must have heard of it. I quickly dismissed the thought.

“Sure. I could get away with anything.” I told him.

“You might get away with anything but you can’t have everything.” He countered.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” I glared at him.

“You want me but you can’t have me.” He said confidently.

I froze. How did he know? Oh yes, I kind of confessed to him that I liked him the night before. But he clearly thought I was joking. I quickly rearranged my features and put on a blank expression to show him that I wasn’t affected by what he said.

I scoffed, “What made you think I want you?”

“Who wouldn’t want me? I’m hot.” He replied cockily.

“Oh please, the girls who fall for you either have problems with their eyes or their brains.” I retorted.

“That’s not what it looks like when they scream my name.”

I felt my cheeks getting hot, not only because of his oh-so-green comment but also because of my jealousy and anger. How dare he inform me about his sex life?!?

“You suck.” I retorted.

“I won’t be the one sucking, if you know what I mean.” He smirked.

I caught on his double meaning and glared at him.

I was about to say something smart when the doorbell rang. He stood up and walked to the front door, not even bothering to listen to what I got to say. Talk about rude! I heard the front door open then close. Liam walked in the kitchen with a guy behind him. The guy looked like a Native American. He also looked and dressed like Liam, portraying the bad boy type. He was wearing a shirt which looked like it was going to burst because of his chest and muscles and ripped jeans. He looked young, maybe 15 or 16. He has this boyish look and innocent aura that made him look harmless despite his attitude and clothes. Nevertheless, he’s also hot. Liam’s just hotter. Liam coughed loudly, exaggerating. My attention turned towards him and I realized I was caught checking his friend out. Liam glared at me. I just shrugged and walked to his friend.

“Hi, I’m Lizzie and you are?” I asked, holding out my hand for him to shake.

The guy looked uncomfortable, not knowing what to do and looked at Liam. Liam gave him a disapproving look.

“Sean Brown.” He looked down.

He didn’t even shake my hand. I guessed that’s what the look of disapproval means. I let my hand fall on my side but I still put on the bright smile. Sean looked so cute because he’s nervous. He must not be comfortable around girls. Awww…so cute! But I figured things out. Sean’s like Liam’s protégé or something. He clearly idolizes Liam for some reason. So that must be why he’s trying to act tough because he wanted to be like Liam.

“So, you’re Liam’s friend?”

He nodded.

“Do you go to his school?”

He nodded again.

“How old are you?” I asked him.

“15.”

“Ohhh! You’re younger than me. That’s so cute!” I exclaimed, pinching his cheeks.

He blushed when I touched him. Liam coughed again.

“What’s your problem?” I asked Liam.

“Nothing, just a sore throat.” He said, obviously lying.

I rolled my eyes. “So what are you here for?” I asked Sean.

“Sean lives here.” Liam answered for him.

“What? Why?” I wondered out loud.

“His parents beat him up that’s why Mom and I decided to take him in.” Liam replied like it was nothing.

“What! Oh my gosh! That’s so sad. Why aren’t you here yesterday?” I asked.

“I was in a friend’s house.” He reasoned.

I just nodded and held his wrist and dragged him to the living room. He looked surprised with what I did. So was Liam. But they just followed me. I plopped down on the couch and seated him beside me. Liam sat on my other side.

“So do you have something to do?” I asked him, ignoring Liam’s presence. I still love Liam but I couldn’t help adoring the cute boy in front of me.

“Uh…no?” he asked, more than stated, looking unsure.

“Oh well, let’s just watch a movie while I’m waiting for Mia.” I smiled at him and he nodded.

“Hey Liam, can you put on a movie?” I asked him.

“Why would I do that? What am I? Your slave?” we glared at each other but I won and he reluctantly stood up and put on some action movie, much to my distaste.

But Sean was obviously enjoying it so I didn’t mind. In the middle of the movie, Sean’s head fell on my shoulder. I turned to look at him and saw that he fell asleep. I gently lowered his head and placed it on my lap, massaging his scalp. I’ve always wanted a baby brother and I instantly thought Sean could be my baby brother since I’m a year older. Liam just stared at me with an unreadable expression then turned his attention to the movie. After a few moments, I felt myself drifting off to sleep. I didn’t bother opening my eyes. I felt a hand on my head, gently placing my head on a hard thing. I took a peek and saw Liam’s arm around me as I rested my head on his hard chest.

Author’s Note

Yay! 8 pages on MS Word with 2,400 + words. Don’t I deserve votes or comments? Anyway, like what I said, school’s about to start so I can’t update as often as I want to. And this week, I’m super busy stalking some Hollywood celebrities that are coming to my country. As of now, Lady Gaga, Ian Somerhalder and Joe Jonas are in the country. Leighton Meester will arrive soon. I’m not a fan of Lady Gaga. So I’m only stalking Joe, Ian and Leighton. It may not be a big deal for you guys but it rarely happens that a Hollywood celebrity visits our country so I’m going crazy now. Ian and Joe just made the summer hotter. And to think it’s already 36 degree celsius outside. Anyway, I’m praying that my ovaries are still alive after I see Joe and Ian in person and hoping that One Direction would visit my country. Please pray for my ovaries. :’)) btw, how am i supposed to pass entrance exams when I don't even study or remember my past lessons? ugh. please pray for me to pass the exam in my dream university. :D

What’s Next: Mia’s going to give some advices to Lizzie and it’s Lizzie’s first day in a public school with Liam! :))

Update: This weekend or next week

Love lots,

Mad <3

Copyright © 2012 keepingitreal15

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 6.9K 101
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
37.3K 1.7K 25
Abisinden şiddet gören bi kızın kurtulmak için bulduğu çözümle kendini çekişmeli bi aşkın içinde bulur...
674 118 34
#3rd position imperial awards, poetry category. Poetry at it's best!
449 122 41
I didn't think i would love you for a month but after a month I thought I was happy because its end,But im wrong because I didnt want to lose you any...