Damaged Hearts (Daryl Dixon f...

By xcliiftys_Boylie

Lauren Walsh is Shane's little sister. Lauren loves as a brother but hates how he acts. She sees Rick Grimes... More

Chapter 1 (EDITED)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
IMPORTANT
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
New cover!!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Social Media
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Not an update but about Norman
Chapter 33
Possible New Stories
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Update
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Im sorry
Chapter 47
Mischievous Love
Thank You
Chapter 48
Please Read Very Important
Authors note CHARACTERS
Rewrite
The Rewrite!

Chapter 32

2.4K 41 8
By xcliiftys_Boylie

*Lauren's P.O.V*

I place my bag in the truck and pick up my bow and hunting knifes I then place them round in my boot and one in my belt. I walk over to Noah and Eugene. "Come on you gotta protect yourself" Noah says to him. "Not if I'm not going" He replies. "Not driving there and all the way back if we are just coming back with the wrong shit. You sure it's safe for her to come with us" Aiden says to Glenn. "Oh, i'm gonna be fine. Are you sunshine" I spit. He raises his hands before walking away. "I don't care what you say at the first sign of danger you are going straight back to the truck. I am not dealing with a pissed of Daryl." Glenn says. I chuckle. "Watch your mouth China boy" I turn to a smirking Daryl. I smile at him. "But if she does get hurt I'll hurt you" He warns jokingly. I punch him lightly. He grabs my hand and kisses them. "Who knew you could be a romantic" I tease. "Everything' s all packed up. Let's go" Aiden yells. "Keep an eye on him. I won't be back for a few days. I am out scouting for new people" He whispers to me. I kiss him and he kisses back I pull away and peck his nose before rushing into the van. I sit down as music starts blaring off and I groan in annoyance, I lip say "Save me" to Daryl and he shakes his head smiling at me. I wave at him as we drive off.

"Right in and out okay we need to do this quickly" Glenn says. "Lauren, you stay by my side at all times. Eugene with Tara." Glenn orders. "We need a plan for if things go south" I say to the group. "We do. We leave out the front" Nicholas replies. I roll my eyes as they walk in and I follow. I hold up my bow with an arrow in it and follow beside Glenn. I look around for any threats and watch for the others. Glenn aims his flash light to the far corner of the warehouse. "Shh" He whispers everyone stands still. I hear groans of walkers. "There are behind something" Glenn mumbles. "How do you know" Aiden quizzes. "I don't. But they are not here". I step lighter and motion Eugene to hurry up. I catch up to Glenn. A walker slams up against a fence. I aim my bow about to let the arrow fly when more arrive. No thanks not wasting my arrow. "Well you know your stuff" Aiden compliments. "we were out there a long time. But there could be more" I say. "You're up" Tara says to Eugene. "Here" Tara grabs the box and cuts it open. "We found them" Tara says. "Alright Eugene" Glenn praises. 

"Guys where are Aiden and Nicholas?" I question. We hear silenced gunshots and we rush over. "It's got armor on let it come to you" Glenn tells him. Aiden didn't listen. I notice a pack of grenades. "Aiden stop!" I shout before was blown backwards on to my stomach. I groan in pain. I cough and look up. "Glenn" I scream in pain. "Lauren are you okay" he yells. "Where are you" I cough as I stand up and try to see through the thick smoke. A light shine towards me. I then see Glenn he grabs me and hugs me. "Are you okay? Is the baby okay? Anything broken" he asks panicked. "I'm fine I haven't miscarried. She's fine" I say. "You think it's a girl" I nod. "Oh god" I turn to Nicholas to see him staring at Aiden who must have been flung into the wall and is now been impaled with parts of the metal shelves. "He's dead" He cries. I turn to see walkers now escaping from the fence. "Noah! Tara! Eugene, where are you?" Glenn yells turning around but bumps into Noah. "Have you seen Tara and Eugene" before he can answer we hear Eugene. "Over hear Tara's hurt." I rush over. "Is she breathing! Eugene! Is she?" I yell. "I can't tell from here." A walker comes up to them and Eugene aims his gun but as he is about to shoot a walker grabs him from behind. 

Glen runs over and stabs it then rushes over to Tara. "She's breathing but losing a lot of blood" Glenn tells us as he examines her. "There was a first aid kit on Aiden" Nicholas states. We hear a loud groaning sound but not from a walker. "Shit he's alive" I yell. "We gotta help him" I say. "We could leave him here. save the girl" I glare at him. "No save him. Tara would want that. I got her she will be fine with me" I take that as a go and rush out the door. "Fire the flare over the shelves Nicholas" I whisper to him. He shoots it and I rush over to Aiden who's groaning in pain. "Shh we are going to get you out of here" I say to him. "I don't think I will make it" he mumbles. "Shut the hell up you will kid. You're going to make it. Even if I die trying" I yell at him. "On three pull him off. 1..2...3" Aiden screams in pain and we stop. "We are not going to make this Nicholas mumbles looking back at the walkers. "Yes, we are. But we need your help to do it" Glenn says calmly to him. He nods and grabs onto Aiden we countdown and try to lift him again. He then stops and looks around and leans up to Aiden. "We left them that's what we do. I'm sorry" He says backing away. "Nicholas no! We can do this!" I yell but he is already gone. "God damn it! We can do this don't worry kid" I say to him. "It was us. The others before, it wasn't them who panicked it was us" He says. I try to pull him up once more. "No! Go!" He yells at me. I don't move and I am dragged away by Glenn. "I'm sorry Aiden!" I see him say "No I'm sorry" before the walkers crowed him. I close my eyes as Glenn drags me away when I hear his screams.

We catch up to Nicholas and he rushes outside. "You'll never make it out there" Noah yells. I shoot a walker with the handgun and rush into the revolving doors as Glenn and Noah joins me in the same part. Nicholas rushes back into the door and we are met with Walkers on both sides of the doors. "Fuck sake" I yell while rubbing my stomach trying to calm me. "Maybe you can shoot your way out. You have the guns" Nicholas shout over to us. "And you have the ammo" Glenn replies. "There has to be another way" Noah repeats. A car horn goes off and I turn to see Eugene. "Hey! Over here! Come get me!" He yells as he drives around the car park. Walkers from the outside start to follow him. "I need you both to keep this steady. I'm going to break the glass. We get out and you push out okay ready" Nicholas nods. I help Glenn brake the glass and Nicholas freaks out. "NO!" He yells as he pushes the door and the walkers start to reach into our door. Noah Glenn and I stay as far as we can from the walkers prying claws. "Stop your gonna kill us!" I scream tears escaping my eyes. Nicholas escapes from the doors and we are jolted forward. A walker grabs Noah's leg and drags him to them. I grip tightly on his arm and pull him back. I scream in terror as he looks at me petrified. Glenn grabs him and pulls him. "Don't let go" Noah screams at us. But it was too late. Noah was ripped away from us. Me and Glenn go to he window screaming. I slam my hands on the glass and I scream when Noah is pushed up against the glass and Glenn grabs me and pulls me away. I hide in his chest. He puts his arm round me and we cry as we see our friend being eaten alive. "Don't look" Glenn says to me as he pushes my head into his chest and he looks down. 

We sit there in silence petrified before Glenn shakes me to stand up and we push out the door and we run after the truck. We finally get to the truck and see Nicholas shove Eugene to the ground. I grab him out of the car and throw him onto the floor. Glenn punches him and knocks him out cold before walking back to look at Eugene. "Help me get him in the back" Glenn mumbles. "Where's Noah" Eugene questions. Glenn looks at him with side eyes as I kick Nicholas over and over, Glenn's hands grab mine and I calm down. I am upset we lost Noah but Glenn is a brother. I grab Nicholas arms and Glenn grabs his legs. We both drop him in the back. Before getting in the front. I sit in between Eugene and Glenn with him driving. I sniffle and Glenn looks at me. He puts his other hand on the steering wheel before putting an arm round me. I lean into him and cry.

---------------

"Now explain to me what happened?" Deanna says to me. I look up at her with watery eyes and nod. "The run was going fine. We were working well found what we needed. Aiden was shooting a walker but there grenades on it I tried to warn him.  He was impaled by parts of the shelf Nicholas said he was dead. Tara was badly injured and we had to get her to safety. But Aiden was alive. Eugene takes Tara back to the van and we go get Aiden. We tried to move him nut he was in so much pain." I say sniffling. She hands me a box of tissues and I grab one wiping my eyes. "Nicholas left saying that he was sorry that this is what they would do. I stayed to help him. But he refused my help. Glenn dragged me away in time before I was also killed." I mumble looking at the camera she has in front of me. "We were gonna brake the glass to brake out but Nicholas panicked. I wen to lean against the door to reassure that we could do it. But he didn't listen. He pushed the door and Noah was grabbed. Glenn and I had to watch him die" I whisper the last part before more tears stream down my face. "Okay thank you Lauren. Glenn wanted you to get checked by Pete he said you landed on your stomach and he wanted to make sure the baby was fine" I nod at her. "Also You Glenn and Nicholas are not permitted to have guns until further notice" She says. "That's fine you can take my guns but my bow stays with me. Until Daryl gets back I am going hunting everyday for a few hours." I say. She goes to object but sighs then nods. 

I walk out to be greeted with Rick. "How you feeling?" He asks softly. "Like shit. Me Glenn and Nicholas are not allowed guns but I'm able to have my bow for hunting." I say. He nods. "Tia asked me if tonight if she could have a sleepover with Carl and Jodie." I nod and thank him. I walk over to Pete's house to get checked up. I knock on the door and wait. A man in his 40's opens up. "Hi you must be Pete. Deanna sent me here to check up on my baby" I say smiling. "Okay yea, Come on in. Lauren is it?" I nod. I lay down on the table and lift my shirt up slightly. Pete lays the stethoscope on my stomach and listens for a heartbeat. "There it is. Very healthy. Want to listen?" I shake my head yes eagerly. "He smiles at me in a weird way and I start to feel uncomfortable. He takes them off and put them in my ear and hear a light heartbeat. I smile and touch my stomach. He takes them off and his hand swipes past my face as he takes them off. I move away slightly. "Your baby is fine. Just pop in whenever and we can check okay" He says. "Okay thank you" I mumbles rushing out the door and heading home.

____________________________

Well Well....Sorry it took so long. Had mock exams.

Also I have one week till The Walking Dead Season 8 comes on in my country!!!!!

Hope you like it! Like and Comment!

Bye Fellow Archers

~Boylie~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2.6K 33
The Grimes twins were inseparable since birth. Raising hell with Shane Walsh all through grade school till graduation when the boys became cops and (...
257K 1.7K 52
CARL FUCKING GRIMES [completed] REQUESTS ARE CLOSED (Form is on the 'Production' page.) i feel like i should address that when there is any mature c...
28.3K 948 30
Nell has lost everyone she ever loved. She witnessed her little brother getting tore to shreds right in front of her eyes. And to make things worse...
499K 11.5K 71
What would it have been like if Merle and Daryl had a little sister to look out for during the Apocalypse? This book follows everything EXACTLY as t...