His Favorite [TomTord]

By BlueCipher0

The Red Army has made their move years ago, War raged throughout the world against them. Nothing worked with... More

Prologue
The Rebellion
Uniforms
Deal or No Deal?
Radio Problems
Danger
Starting Small and a Plan
Different Offer
A Start to Something Unpredictable
Blue Leader:Good Children, Others:Wild Dogs
New Uniform for Blue Leader
Tomi and Faults
How do we fix this? Oh wait, Red's Got It Covered
When Everyone Realizes Red Leader is Extremely Dangerous Because of Tom
Get Back to Work, I'm Busy
New Eyes for the Blind
Blue Leader, or so the Red Soldiers call him
Red Leader's Distraction/Blue Leader's Role
Play Time and Familiar Soldier
Drunk Accidents
Bubbling Emotions Are Never True
Origins/Missing Him
The Fury of an Army
Let's Talk
Watching and an Option?
Care and Relationships
Visit and Jealousy
Prepare Yourself
Experiment #999 Little Devil
Battle Outcome
Words Heal
Wrong Time
Escape
Searching "I Know You"
You're Coming Home
Reunions
Teasing
Don't Mess with Torm
Happy Birthday
Oh no...
Looks like Angry Parents, but is Actually Really Worried Parents
Please
Request of a Mother
Not the End

New Home, New Job

28K 806 1.5K
By BlueCipher0

+With Tom and Tord+

After a few hours on the plane, Tom got out of his seat to get an early dinner ready in the kitchen area of the plane. He thanked Jehovah silently that Tord fell asleep in his seat an hour ago so he still had a lot of time to cook and serve.

"Hm? Where are you going Blue Leader?" He hears Patryk ask him.

"First, don't address me as Blue Leader. Address me as Tom or Blue please." He sees two nods from the soldiers behind the wheel. "Second, I'm just going to prepare some food in the kitchen part of the plane. My soldiers and you two need food to keep your energies up." Tom is purposely planning on leaving Tord to go hungry when he wakes up. There is no way he's gonna cook for the Norwegian who is by far the number one most hated person on his blacklist. "Don't wake him up, I don't want to be bothered by this annoying prick looking over my shoulder while I cook."

Patryk nods, not realizing his Leader was being left out of his little group of people to feed. "Yes, sir."

Tom heads out of the cockpit and closes the door behind him. He found mostly all his soldiers sleeping in their seats and leaning against one another for support.

"Blue?" Jasper says, still awake and keeping herself busy with a book.

"Hey, Jasper." He greets her with a smile. "I'm heading to the kitchen area of the plan to get dinner ready. Would you like to help?"

She nods as she puts her book down on her seat. Jasper unbuckles her seatbelt and stands up. "I'll help, Sadie and her team are sleeping anyways. They've been playing a round of Go Fish for the last two hours, they passed out a moment ago. Plus she's got this drool trail going on." She snickers quietly.

"Then let's head to the kitchen quietly now. We don't need to disturb the others." The both of them go straight to the kitchen area.

It wasn't that big since they're on a plane and all, but it was just enough to make those first-class meals. The both of them start to bring out plates, utensils, ingredients, and plates. Tom worked on the hot meal he managed to fix up on the stove while Jasper whipped up some desserts of the sorts.

An hour later they managed to finish making everyone's meal. "Shepherd's Pie for the main meal, scones for some snacks, and Steamed Lemon Pudding with Treacle sauce for dessert," Tom says looking at the meals. "Nice work with the desserts Jasper, I'm impressed." Tom compliments his soldier as he bends slightly to take in the sight of her beautifully crafted dessert.

Jasper lightly blushed feeling embarrassed. "Aw, thanks Blue, it's nothing really. My Mother used to teach me her pâtissier way when I was younger. Guess it got stuck along the way to my muscle memory."

"Let's get these bad boys out in the carts and start serving. It'd be a shame to waste these."

The two of them place the meals on two carts, they would have to make round trips to get more since their carts can't carry all of them. They placed some large containers holding some drinks on their carts to offer to them as well. Once the carts were full enough they went out of the kitchen area and put the brakes on them when they entered the passenger room.

Tom and Jasper took their time waking up their friends to give them their meals. The Blue soldiers were surprised by the beauty of their dishes and praised the both of them. They ate with quiet chatter filling the room as they savored every bite.

"Do you need help with those last dishes Blue? I can help you take them to the cockpit if you want." Jasper offers once they went back to the kitchen to put one of the carts away.

"Don't worry about it Jasper, I got this," Tom says placing the last three dishes on the cart. He put the drinks in the holders of the cart. "Go join the others and eat. I'll be fine with the rest."

Jasper hesitantly nods and goes off to her friends to join them with her own food in her hands.

Tom un-brakes the cart and passes his soldiers to the cockpit. He opens the door and rolls the cart in first and locking it in place. The brunet closes the door behind him quietly.

He picked up the first plate and moved to Patryk's seat. "Can you open your tray Patryk? I can't place your food on your lap."

"There's a tray?" The red soldier asks with some surprise.

Tom held the plate to Patryk who took hold of the thing. He moved his free hands to take out the tray in the arm of the chair and opened it. Tom took the plate back gently and set the Shepard's Pie meal on the tray. "I have more for you so don't eat yet." He goes back to the cart and grabs a bottle of water and the desserts. He goes back to the brunet, placing the last items down. "Enjoy."

"Thank you..." Patryk thanks for his meal with awe on his face.

Tom chuckles and grabs the same meal for Paul after he opened the tray for him as well. He places the food down and gets the same thanks in awe of the food. He sees both soldiers struggle to eat as they keep one hand on the wheel while the other is holding their forks to eat. He rolls his non-existent eyes.

"You guys do know this plane has an autopilot right?"

"Uhh..." Paul sounds totally forgetting to check for an auto-pilot.

Tom sighs and reaches up and flips a switch over their heads. "Set to auto-pilot. When you guys want control again just unflip the switch here." He tells them.

"Sorry about this Tom. We're just used to our usual plane design." Patryk apologizes.

"It's no problem at all," Tom replies. He glanced at Tord when he sees the man waking up slowly. He makes his way back to the cart to grab the last meal he put there.

Tord sits up tiredly and stretches. "Where are we?"

"Midpoint over the North Sea sir," Paul answers him.

The Norwegian rubs his eyes and he smells something delightful in the room. He blinks a couple of times and sees both his pilots have food in front of them. "Where did you get the food from?"

"Tom made it sir. He went to the kitchen to cook while you were asleep." Patryk dug into his Shepard's Pie and loved the taste of it.

Tord found himself seated back when Tom came and pulls out his tray from his seat, placing down two plates and a bottle of water on the side. He looked at Tom who didn't say a word as he returned back to his own seat. "Aren't you gonna eat?"

"I already ate," Tom says lying through his teeth. He was planning to eat what he placed in front of Tord, but he thought it over when he saw him wake up. He rather not have the Commie whining his ear off so he'll hold back his appetite. "Don't disturb me, I'm gonna sleep. Wake me up when we get to your base." He crosses his arms and lets his eyelids fall close while leaning back in his seat.

The three people awake in the cockpit had their little conversation while they ate. Tord finished his plates feeling full just like his soldiers who managed to clean their plate too. Tord got up and picks up the plates by putting them on the cart Tom had brought in with him when he saw the thing.

~Time skip~

After three more hours, the plane had entered Red Army territory. Just on the horizon is a large base made of dark grey walls with shined windows.

Just in time to see the sun go down behind the base, bring the night sky.

"This is Paul calling the Red Army's contact room. We're requesting landing." Paul says pressing a button on the side of his headset.

"We see your plane sir, but there is a blue plane that is not marked as one of ours. Should we shoot it down?" A soldier asks from the radio tower looking through all the windows with the other soldiers working with her.

"Negative, do not shoot the blue plane. I repeat, do not shoot the blue plane." Paul tells them firmly. "Patryk, Red Leader, and I are on that plane. We've come from England and brought one section of the Rebellion with us along with their leader. They'll be permanent residences in the base from now on."

The soldiers in the radio room looked at each other and the head of the department nods. "Affirmative sir. Please head to landing area RL1."

"Roger that." Paul turns the plane towards the landing lane. His partner flicking a few switches to get the landing gear ready.

Tord stands up and puts a hand on the shoulder of Paul's chair to keep him steady. "Get call to the other room to prepare for landing."

Patryk finds the call switch on his side of the panel and pushed the button. The Blue soldiers in the other room noticed the lighting symbol of blue telling them they were landing. They woke up their friends while some of the others put dishes away in the kitchen area quickly.

"Zack, can you get the dishes in the cockpit? Blue still hasn't come out to put them away." Jasper asks her friend as she's carrying a stack of plates.

Zack nods and gets past the bustling soldiers. He goes to the door and knocks first, waiting a minute before going into the room. Going inside he finds the Red Leader and his soldiers the only ones awake. His leader sleeping peacefully in his seat behind the co-pilot. He clears his throat to get their attention. "Ehm, excuse me."

Tord turns around to face him while the other two are focused on getting the plane landed. "What is it, soldier?"

"I'm here to get the food cart since we're landing soon."

"Get on with it then and get seated." Tord waves him off and turns back to facing out the window.

Zack walks to the cart and unlocks the breaks. He takes it out of the cockpit and to the kitchen. The cooks told him they'll take care of the rest. The run around finally started to calm down and they were back in their seats by the time the plane started descending.

The plane touched the ground in a few good minutes. They were finally here.

The Blue Section of the Rebellion has landed in the Red Army's turf.

+Back at the cockpit+

Tord looks over to Tom who had slept through the rest of the ride after serving food. He nudged the brunet against the shoulder to wake him.

"Come on Thomas, we're here."

Tom groans and blinks sleepily a couple of times to wake himself up. He gets up without saying a word to Tord and goes to the back room to see his soldiers. The three Red Army members following after him out of the cockpit.

"Good to see you awake Tommy."

Tom looks to his left to find a red hair teen grinning at him. "Good evening Sadie."

Sadie merely rolls her eyes at him, "Why didn't you wake me up? I could have helped you and Jasper cook in the kitchen." She whines lightly to her leader.

Tom chuckles and pats her on the head. "You're still young Sadie, you need your sleep." He sees her pout up at him. "Ask Jasper, she saw how tired you looked and how deep you were sleeping. You even had a little drool trail going on too." Sadie just blushes and crosses her arms.

He goes over to the back panel and pushes one of the buttons which opens the large bottom door. "All Blue soldiers help unload the plane!" Tom says.

"Yes, sir!"

Tord and his soldiers exit the plane first to meet a small group of his base soldiers waiting for them. One of the men come over, holding a clipboard.

"Welcome back sir. How was your trip?"

"Successful," Tord answers with a smile which caught his soldier off guard. "Do we have a section in the base with a lot of unoccupied rooms?"

"Yes sir..." The soldier answers checking through some papers on his clipboard. "The added west wing of the base was recently finished and ready for new recruits to stay in."

"Have the new wing prepared for some new additions. I've brought a group who will be working alongside us. Once that's done make sure all Red soldiers know the newly built wing is off limits, especially to new recruits joining the army." He tells his soldier firmly. A metal note popping into his mind. "Also mark England as a free land. That means it's not part of Red Army Territory and will not be conquered."

The soldier nods, pulling out his radio to contact the other soldiers inside the base to inform them of the update. While he did that, Tord turns to Paul and Patryk.

"Escort Tom's soldiers to their new living quarters. I'll show him to his new living quarters on my side of the base." The two nod and salute their leader.

Soldiers in blue exit the plane one by one with bags in hand or on their back. Tom comes down once all of them had made it off the plane safely.

"Thomas come over here," Tord calls for him.

Tom walks over to Tord and stands next to him. He crosses his arms, "What now Tord?"

"We'll be getting all of you settled. Your soldiers will follow Paul and Patryk to their new living quarters. As for you, old friend... you'll be put in a room on my side of the base."

"I'd rather die," Tom replies in a bland tone.

"Well you can't, so you're gonna need to get used to it."

"Lame." Tom sighs, "Is there even a reason to be rooming in the same section of the base as you?"

"Of course, dear Thomas," Tord says leaning down slightly and placing a finger under Tom's chin gently, "You will be my second in command and my personal assistant."

"You got to be shitting me." The man in blue backs away with a frown.

Chucking, the Red Leader holds his hand out to Tom. "Come on now, we've got lots to do."

Tom had no other choice but to take the madman's hand and be led into the base.

Paul and Patryk took care of the Blue soldiers and led them to their new quarters. Each of their rooms held to about two to three people. So soldiers paired up and picked a room.

Tord showed Tom the way to his private section of the base. Only those with special authorization were allowed inside. "To the right of this section is my office and room." He pointed to the left hallway. "Your room will be over there."

They walked down the left side of the hall and got to Tom's new room. Tord opens the door and lets his new assistant walk inside.

Tom is at least a bit grateful his room wasn't Tord's favorite red color. The room itself has blue and white colored walls. A large queen size bed with covers in a black and white checker pattern. A large closet by the looks of a walk in one by the corner of the room. A bathroom to the right side of the room as Tom found opening the door. Fairly large with a shower and tub installed too.

"I take that you like it?"

"It's okay I guess."

The taller man nods and takes a seat behind Tom's desk. "I'll leave you to settle in, but first we need to discuss about your soldiers."

"What about them?" Tom asks walking over to sit on his new bed.

"Since your soldiers are here, they need to work of course," Tord says watching Tom carefully. "They can't just stay here and not do anything."

Tom rolls his nonexistent eyes as he takes a seat on the end of his bed. "I know that Commie. I was planning to have them keep their old jobs from when they still worked back at the Rebellion base." He looks questionably at Tord. "How do things work in your army anyways?"

"By departments, it's more organized that way. Plus not everyone here can fight, but we teach them self-defense just in case." Tord replies.

"Good, then this should be easy. My soldiers are already divided into departments so they just have to work with your soldiers." The brunet talks to Tord about what departments he had. The Red Leader nods and explains what his departments are after pulling out a map from a drawer on the desk.

+Meanwhile+

Reggie and Zack had just finished settling into their new room. They went out of their quarters and made a check in with the other Blue soldiers to see how they were holding up. They visit the new soldiers first, which were a handful of five people. All of them were easy to pick out since they haven't been in the group for long.

"Newbies!" Zack exclaims waving at the five in the lobby and sitting on some couches.

The five soldiers got to their feet and salute them. "Hello sirs!"

Reggie rolls his eyes, "No need to be formal. I'm sure someone's told you five that already."

"Sorry, sir. We're still pretty new to this, especially since we got taken away from home by the enemy." One of the female soldiers, Jade, says shyly.

"I don't like this either, but we stayed to protect Blue." One of the soldiers from before, Jake, responds.

Wen shrugs her shoulders. "At least my other friends are safe with Purple and Green back in England." She comments to herself on the side.

Reggie sighs and looks towards the building doors that led into the other parts of the Red Army base. "Hopefully we can still keep our usual plans going."

Zack's eyes widen a bit and he grabs his partner by the shoulders. "There is no way we can give those plans up! It's practically the Blue Building's annual custom to have it!" He shakes his friend as he whines. "Blue would have a fit-no everyone working for Blue would be in a fit about this!"

"What customs sir?" Shawn asks curiously. None of the new soldiers knew what the two were talking about.

Reggie and Zack look at them with grins. "The annual Color War."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 81 40
Tom, Edd, Matt got kidnap and Tom help those two to escape and waiting to get out of red leader base. While Tord always check on Tom waiting... What...
67K 2.4K 32
*The End never happened* Tord left the guys to make his dream come true and become a leader of the Red Army. But something went wrong... He failed a...
2.2K 67 12
#1 tordtom dec. 15 2023 *just checked lol* #22 edd may 27 2024 Tord has a secret that he keeps to himself, away from everyone he knows..he's in love...
6.7K 147 31
"It's a surprise. I waited three months for this to be made and now, I want to make sure everything goes as planned. " The Infamous Red Leader has al...