Vampires Of Day And Night

By BeneathTheConstant

More

Vampires Of Day And Night *EXO fanfiction
chapter 1~ The first encounter
chapter 2~ What wife?!
chapter 3~ Their wife
chapter 4~ Dreams
chapter 5~ Where are they?!
chapter 6~ Behind his actions
chapter 7~ Exo-k
chapter 8~ A Familiar Voice
chapter 9~ Cold hearted angel
chapter 10~ Kidnapped
chapter 11~ Taken
chapter 12~ Him
chapter 13~ Hurt
chapter 14~ Confession
chapter 15~ Jealous and Playful
chapter 16~ Goodmorning
chapter 17~ Pressure
chapter 19~ King Gabriel
chapter 20~ Unconscious
chapter 21~ Awake
chapter 22~ Queen
chapter 23~ Comforting words
chapter 24~ Hail the Queen prt. 1
chapter 25~ Hail the Queen prt.2
chapter 26~ Royal party
chapter 27~ Queen Victoria
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

chapter 18~ Bitten

2.3K 95 33
By BeneathTheConstant

chapter 18~ Bitten

 Jirim's POV

the room was dim as the only thing serving as light was the lamp beside his table.i slightly groaned as i ruffled my hair.i lost track of time and overslept waiting for him.i slowly got up and saw him standing there by the window he seemed drowned in thoughts because he didn't even notice the creak sound the bed made when i got up completely.

" what are you doing here?" i stealthily slid my hands around his waist,my body leaning against his back.my face buried on it and i found my self intoxicated by his smell.oh how i missed it so much.the familiar smell that always seems to give comfort to me.his scent was different from chanyeol's.that sudden thought made me stop from in taking his scent.

chanyeol crossing my mind while being with luhan made me somehow guilty.i dont even know why he suddenly crawled into my thoughts.I'm practically blaming the fresh encounter with him back at the palace.

my eyes caught his gaze staring blankly at the moon which out of all nights shined brightly than it ever did for as long as i have seen it.

" i missed you jirim~ah" he said as he spun me around so we switched places.now he's the one behind me.

i felt him put a little pressure than needed to the embrace.seemed like he was longing for me,like he never wanted to let me go.

"wae? is there something wrong?" i voiced out enough for him to hear.the silence has never been this useful.

" ani..." he trailed out,this time he clutched unto my hand.and right then and there i sensed that something was indeed bothering him.i gave a tug on his hands to release his grip on it and turned around so i was facing him.

" something's bothering you " it was more of a statement than a question that's why i know he wouldn't be responding to it anytime sooner.my hands crept its way to his hand and i held it close to both of our face. his eyes immediately darted to our hands tangled together then to my face.i could clearly hear him sigh and untangled it.

i almost felt hurt but then a wave of warmth lurked into me when he rested his head on my shoulder.he nuzzled on it.. i could feel him inhaling my scent.it was kind of weird but in the good way.

"naneun ijeya ara... i promised myself that i'll be the first one to do it,because maybe by then it would hurt you less even though the truth is it wouldn't change anything." 

i could immediately sense what he was trying to say.although im not quite sure if it really is what i am thinking right now. my body tensed as memories from my dreams flashed in my mind... i was with someone and somehow the same thing that is happening now happened in that dream.i clearly knew where this is leading.i'm about to be just like angelica.

" you know i love you too much to just hurt you like this but i have to...i have to do it...mianhe jirim~ah" 

he lifted his face slightly and held unto my neck. angling it towards his mouth. as of the result of my reflex i closed my eyes and let out a deep sigh.i didn't notice that i was holding my breath.luhan's lips were dangerously close to my nape,his heavy breathing sending an incredible chill to my whole system.

my mind was empty at the moment.just merely focusing on what he's about to do.i held my breath again.

" just do it ~" despite of the fear of the pain that was bound to come after i leaned my neck towards him more.luhan laid an endearing kiss on my neck and finally bit me.

the pain was excruciatingly painful.i screamed my lungs out until it almost gave out.it was like being burned alive and being suffocated to your last breath.i never imagined it to be like this..not after i saw kris did it to angelica.

i thought it would be just a short term kind of pain..just a pang.but it isn't... my head felt light as my whole body soon followed...i don't have a single clue what's happening around me anymore because the pain would just increase more if i start trying to think of anything.

my vision suddenly turned hazy then completely black and the last thing i saw was him holding my face close to him.

=====

3rd Person's POV

 luhan caught on jirim's body right before she was close to falling face to the floor and held her close to him.she passed out after screaming her lungs out due to the pain she felt.it was not the time for luhan to waver and panic so  he carefully sprawled her on the bed just like what he had been trying to plan since he went inside jirim's room to do his task and kissed her forehead, he looked at her feeling completely remorseful and dreading to leave her side.

after conflicting with his self luhan began to walk away from jirim which seemed to have passed out.with a regretting heart he glanced over his shoulder one more time and quickly pulled his gaze away fighting the urge to just stay and watch while his other brothers turn her.

but no matter how convincing that urge was he stopped himself,he can't bare to see that scene.it would be too heartbreaking to witness.as luhan stepped out of his room his other brothers were already waiting outside.after a few glances and a few pats on his back they went inside,leaving luhan.

=====

Luhan's POV

 needing something to distract myself for a while i found my feet dragging its way to the woods.after a series of wandering i found a perfect spot where the rabbits roamed around.i need to distract my thirst for her since i can still taste her blood.

i always did felt sorry for taking away the poor animal's life but from time to time it came like a natural way a habit to put it in much easier way.of course life is a cycle.something..someone has to die to give life to others.its a sad and sick way but people live with it.

 i don't know if everything will still be the same once she will be crowned the new queen.she'd be busy...and probably have less time with me..with us than now.she have great responsibilities coming in her way and she'll have to handle them all.but i guess one things for sure.i'll be with her every step of the way.

===

3rd Person's POV

luhan went back to the mansion after feeding off to rabbits and found his brothers wandering around the couch.

tao was annoying the heck out of kris while kris just ignores him.

xiumin was busy scanning some book perhaps about the history of their kind again.he enjoys it,finding out the answers about the mysteries he have always wondered about.

chen and lay were missing from the scene.so its just the three of them there.the other maids were around the area taking glances once in a while of their masters but of course like always they maintain their distance from them.

" oh you're done? if you're wondering were chen and lay are they were assigned to keep an eye of her since you were out" kris broke out from tao's clingy trance when he saw luhan's arrival.xiumin also halted from reading and looked up acknowledging luhan's presence.

luhan could only nod from kris' sudden comment.he might have read what's on luhan's mind because he was just about to ask him that.

"ara~ i'll go up now and see her so they can take a rest" luhan immediately made his way back to his room.

" we'll have to discuss something later on so come to the office as soon as you finish visiting her okay" kris said as luhan was near the end of the stairs.

=====

Luhan opened the door gently and found lay and chen at the edge of the his bed.deeply engrossed observing jirim' s breathing

" oh neon wasseo? " chen quickly noticed luhan's presence and got up the bed to greet him.

" ne.how is she doing?" luhan followed after giving chen a tap on his back.chen returned back to his position and gave space for luhan to sit on,with swift movements,trying not to wake jirim up although she was completely unconscious.

chen knew exactly luhan was asking about.

"she was already unconscious when we did it to her "

"She was too tired to even respond that much.but i guess that's a good thing though since she didn't feel that much pain" chen said as he slightly combs jirims hair using his fingers.looking at jirim's unconscious state while feeling sorrowful for putting her in such state.

Luhan was somehow happy that jirim didn't hurt that much. He was happy and sad at the same time that he was the one that caused her pain rather than anyone else.it was much better that way for him.he'll be the only one to blame.

"do you think she'll be okay?" luhan asked worriedly,he's clueless how jirim would take this all in.

"I'm sure she'll be just fine.she's a brave one.she'll get through this" lay replied making luhan feel a bit taken back since he hadn't had the chance to speak to him for a while since that incident by the door when lay saw jirim and him.

luhan was thankful though..lay have always cared for jirim so much.he have been always a great help to everybody.

"don't worry too much arasso?...the only thing left here now is to wait for her to wake up" chen said to luhan then turned his gaze to jirim's face once again.

=====

Author's note:

forgive me for the thousandth time *hangs her self.

for my awesome and beautiful readers out there~ i'll dedicate the chapter to the last one who comments on every chapter i post from now on arasso? ^^ but if ever its the same person that left a comment then i'll dedicate it to the second one. *if there would be someone who'll left a comment on my chapter TT_TT 

+happysquid+

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 17.6K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
73.5K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
207K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...