chapter 14~ Confession

LUHAN'S POV

i turned around to hide my disappointment.i don't know anymore.i was expecting that but-- i was not ready to witness it.on the contrary i should be thankful that she doesn't hate me unlike what i imagined our first encounter to be.but of course if you ask me if it hurts i would answer this.it does hurt.it fucking hurts that my non-existent soul is being ripped into two.

i could clearly hear her thoughts through my mind.it wasn't like this with other people,since i could only hear or read their thoughts slightly unlike jirim's.

the connection between us is unexplainable.i could hear it crystal clear.every thought she encounters of course it was also limited.i could only hear thoughts about anything else but me.i guess that's the lopsided part of this gift.

a heavy sigh left me and i knew i had to do something to escape this reality for awhile so i told her to go away.i knew she would be hurt.at least that's what i thought.i never did actually know what she thinks about me since the very first day.

i don't know if she cared or even have the tiniest bit of fondness when it comes to me.one thing i knew though..she thinks im a jerk.

but of course my feelings got ahead of me and when i sensed the mixture of feelings running through her mind i couldn't stay put any longer.i moved rapidly towards her back and hugged her from behind.

i felt her jolt up at my sudden intrude but eased out when she realized it was me all along.we stayed quite.no one dared to speak.i guess i didn't want to break the silence covering us.i just want to feel her slowly melt with me.this was probably what i wanted to happen that day.to just embrace her so she wouldn't be hurt,so that she wouldn't be scared anymore.

"y-yah~! what are you doing?" she tried to act tough and all with the tone of her voice.i could only chuckle briefly to myself.i twisted her upfront to make her face me,i did it swiftly and buried my face on the crook of her neck to hide my face from her. turns out it was a very bad move but i pulled myself together.i should stop myself to do it right here right now.

"don't move...j-just give me a minute okay?" i felt her slowly nod and her arms crept unto my back,hugging me.many thoughts ran through my mind as i enjoyed wrapping my arms around her.her steady breathing comforted me in a way that i couldn't explain.it was telling me that she wasn't that scared.

after the time limit i begged her to she started to speak up.

"gwenchana??~ l-luhan~ are you alright?" i could only let out a short chuckle.i seriously cant with this girl.she shouldn't have been the one saying that.it was supposed to be the other way around but no.what do i expect.she's indeed different.

i lifted my head up and looked directly to her eyes,meeting her gaze.she was supposed to turn away but i told her not to by shaking my head.i've never noticed how cute her eyes are,how beautiful she is without expressions in need.