*AUTOCORRECT

By VERYCHEOL

KAISOO / ❝oOps rolled into ur DMs❞ when jongin sends a message to his best and only friend, he doesn't realis... More

preview | autocorrect
1| wrong user
2 | college hottie
3 | mini mart
4 | murder plans
5 | that's irrelevant
6 | no reply
7 | squishy boys
8 | sad raincloud
9 | mister kim
10 | find a bf irl
11 | bald spot
12 | call me
13 | jong & soo
14 | emotional
15 | selca? selca.
16 | jeal 4 jongie
17 | vivi please
18 | nini nini nini
19 | xmas plans
20 | bowl cut
21 | kims r hot
22 | jong 1 + 2
23 | see you soon
24 | group chat
25 | i'm scared
26 | gone midnight
27 | ears come visiting
28 | minor issues
29 | scary movie
30 | bad dreams
31 | car silence
32 | xmas eve
33 | family dinner
34 | shooting star
35 | nugget
36 | eating out
37 | text sehun
38 | video call
39 | in the dark
40 | kidnapped!
41 | all my loving
42 | truth or dare
43 | seven minutes
44 | fireworks!
45 | reporting baek
46 | Q&A! pt.1
47 | Q&A! pt.2
48 | what happened to jongdae?
49 | baby daddy
50 | the chanbaek helpline
51 | love dough
52 | party party
54 | it's bc ily2
55 | jongsoo forever ♡

53 | the ten o'clock train

2.8K 244 93
By VERYCHEOL

"is everything packed?" kyungsoo asked softly as the clock struck nine that evening.

it was sunday and jongin was supposed to catch a train home sometime before dawn, but neither of them had moved for the last four hours.

they were curled up on the sofa in kyungsoo's living room, with their legs entangled and kyungsoo's face pressed against jongin's chest. jongdae had decided to crash at minseok's, leaving them alone in the small apartment. blankets covered the sofa, spilling onto the floor, and soft golden light glowed through the lampshade on the table in the corner.

"yeah," jongin said after a while in response to kyungsoo's question.

"huh?" said kyungsoo, wrapped up in his own thoughts, and how good jongin smelled.

"kyungie," said jongin abruptly, "do you think they'll make a sequel to 'so i married an antifan'?"

kyungsoo let out a sudden laugh, filling the silence of the room. "what has that got to do with anything?"

"it was a good movie," jongin whined, turning his head to kyungsoo and pouting. "they should make a second one."

kyungsoo just shrugged and snuggled closer to his boyfriend. "there was nowhere for the story to go," he said. "the main characters ended up together so the movie ended. there wouldn't be any point in a sequel because it would just be about their ordinary life and that's boring."

kyungsoo took a moment to breathe and craned his neck to look at jongin. "sorry," he said, "i'll stop going on about it--"

"it's fine. i like hearing your voice."

kyungsoo smiled as a faint blush cast itself over his cheeks. then he let out a scoff. "anyway, who would they get to play the singer guy? the actor's got to be too old for the role now."

jongin giggled. "chanyeol?"

kyungsoo kicked jongin's foot as he said that. "no way," he said. "chanyeol's too ugly."

"and too gay."

"that's right."

jongin breathed slowly then and kyungsoo listened to the steady thumping of his heartbeat. eventually, jongin said, "we got together."

"i sure hope we did, stupid."

"so does our movie end now?"

kyungsoo fell silent. "we're not in a movie, jongin," he said quietly.

"yeah," said jongin, "but what happens now? we never got to find out what happened to hot-chanyeol and the chinese girl."

"you want to know what happens to us?" kyungsoo said, a tiny smile growing on his lips. "this."

kyungsoo cupped jongin's cheek with one hand. before he could hesitate, kyungsoo quickly pressed his lips to jongin's.

a warm smile spread across jongin's face as kyungsoo pulled away. he leaned in to kiss him again but kyungsoo pushed him away with a laugh.

"bitch," jongin whined. "you're my boyfriend. we have a contract that says i can kiss you and call you baby."

the smile slowly fell from kyungsoo's face.

"what?" jongin frowned. "you don't like baby? that's fine, i can do honey, darling, sweethear--"

"jongie," kyungsoo interrupted, sitting up straight and pulling away from jongin's grasp.

"what!?" jongin almost screamed. "kyungie, i'm sorry if i--"

"you missed the train."

jongin let out a sigh of relief and intertwined his fingers with kyungsoo's. "again," he added.

"seriously, jongin," said kyungsoo, "the train leaves every hour and we missed it."

"ah well," said jongin, "looks like we've got another half an hour at least. cuddle with me?"

kyungsoo sighed, but smiled and wrapped his arms around jongin's waist, letting himself be pulled back down into jongin's warm embrace.

---

they just about made the ten o'clock train.

"fuck, i don't remember your suitcase being this heavy," kyungsoo huffed, dragging the large suitcase along as jongin fumbled for his ticket. 

"oh, that's probably the rock i stole from your windowsill," jongin told him casually. 

kyungsoo's eyes went wide as he gave jongin 'the look'. "you stole my rock," he stated, unimpressed. 

"it was always there every time i went to wash my hands," jongin explained. "so i'll put it by the sink in the kitchen at my place, and pretend you're the rock."

kyungsoo let the suitcase come to a stop as they reached the right platform. "i can't believe you," he said, trying to hide the way his throat was getting all choked up. 

"it's a pretty rock," jongin grinned at him, "like you."

kyungsoo suddenly buried his face in jongin's chest, wrapping his arms around his torso tightly. "shut up, you," he said, his voice muffled with jongin's scarf, and his own hot tears. 

jongin completed the hug, tucking his chin over kyungsoo's shoulder and sighing. "can't i stay here one more night?" he whined, pouting. "i can go back in the morning..."

"no, you idiot," kyungsoo sniffed, choked laughter escaping his lips, "you've got school tomorrow, remember?"

"ugh, fuck," said jongin, but kyungsoo's crying made his own face flush with emotion. before he could shed any tears, he swallowed quickly, and took his boyfriend by the shoulders. 

"don't go," kyungsoo whispered, suddenly forced to let his guard down, wet tears staining his cheeks. 

jongin gulped back his sobs and took a breath. he needed to be there for kyungsoo. he needed not to cry. "kyung--"

jongin burst out into tears, the sobs making his whole body shake.

"fuck," said kyungsoo, through a sharp inhale, "stop crying, jongie, i--"

jongin tried to control himself and wiped the tears from kyungsoo's cheeks. "come and visit me soon," he begged, his eyes boring into kyungsoo's for confirmation. 

"of course, you big idiot," kyungsoo said, biting his lip. "now get on the train before i--"

"before you what?" jongin interrupted with a grin. "can't i have one more kiss?"

"do you even have to ask?" kyungsoo grumbled. 

jongin didn't need any further prompting. he wrapped one arm around kyungsoo's lower back, and cupped his cheek with the other hand, bringing their lips together. kyungsoo stepped slightly onto his tiptoes and clasped his hands around the back of jongin's neck. 

kyungsoo smiled as jongin's lips moved against his own. but the smile was bittersweet. 

they parted, tears in their eyes, and kyungsoo shoved the suitcase into jongin's arms, pushing him onto the train before he could lose his nerve. jongin stood by the train door window as the train pulled out of the platform, gaining speed as it went. 

and it could have been the rushing wind, kyungsoo wasn't sure, but he could've sworn he heard jongin yell, "i love you!" as he disappeared out of sight. 

---

a/n: just letting you know, i think there will be 2 more chapters to come of *autocorrect :(
but i will say my thank yous right at the end <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 1.4K 20
Kaihun/ sekai story. Exo ships Boy×boy ♡ Smut scenes Side ship - Chanbaek Baekhyun got a job application for his brother Sehun. Sehun applied for jo...
4.5K 306 58
《Completed》 Due to their parent's new jobs, Sam and Courtney had no choice but to move to Korea. They start attending a new school, immediately becom...
Playboy By 🦋

Fanfiction

61.4K 2.2K 32
[COMPLETED] Kim Jongin(Kai) is already aware that he makes every girl or guy at his high school heart beat. It happens every year, and you may think...
57.4K 2.3K 79
*♡* completed *♡* kyungsoo was the trash of school and at home. with a mother who died by suicide and a father who ran away .he was left with his ab...