Teen wolf Gif Imagines! !♡♡♡(...

Von munchkin2017

So these are some gif imagines for teen wolf . I saw there isn't alot of different ones so I'm going to make... Mehr

Stiles
stiles: part 1
stiles: part 2
jackson
Scott Mcall
Issac
Derek+stiles
Liam Dunbar
Peter Hale
Parrish
stiles
Void stiles
Derek Hale
Aiden
Brett(Request)
Gabe
Gabe
jackson
Peter
aiden
Liam
what you call him
what he calls you
How you guys cuddle
How you guys hug
How you guys kiss
Aiden
Srry
Theo
Theo
Scott
Liam
how their face looked when they saw u for the first time
NEW BOOK

Gabe

399 11 0
Von munchkin2017

For @JackieMartinez955

You were looking for gabe around the school and couldn't find him until you went by the locker rooms. you smelled blood and instantly thought the worse and ran inside only to see liam  pushing gabe into the cracking mirror .

you tried to run and pull liam away from gabe but was stoped by theo , smirking like it was funny. he was stonger than you , but then kicked in your werewolf powers and slashed his chest and went to liam and pulled him off of gabe and growled. you turned around to see gabe staring at you since he didn't know you were a werewolf.

G-a-abe umm y-ou ok.

your a werewolf , i'm dating a werewolf he said in disbelief and anger. 

g-gabe let me explain , scott bit me a year back when i was attacked by a evil fox spirit and he knew if he didn't bite me I would die you said now crying. 

gabe slowly neared you as if you were ging to attack him , but then went towards you and hugged you , he himself crying and saying sorry over and over. you were confused as to why he would keep saying sorry ,  so you asked him and he told you for killing all the werewolf including her cousin. you forgave him and you guys left with an angry liam behind and went home to rest. while you slept he kept thinking about everything , gerard , murder, fear, you and mabe how.....

Mabe not all werewolf's are bad......

___________________________________________________________

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT 
DON"T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT 

ALSO REQUEST ARE OPEN!!!
AND IF YOU HAVE TIME 

FOLLOW ME!!!!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

233K 10.8K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
308K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
105K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...