Witching Moon (Twisted Dark...

By AMLKoski

BamBam was a rather poor witch. That was why she ended up banished. Too many broken rules had her banished... More

Curse of the Stonehearted Witch
Ballad of BamBam
Chapter One: Witches and Weres
Chapter Two: Manipulating Instinct
Chapter Three: Poor Banishment
Chapter Four: Happy Home
Chapter Five: Teaser
Chapter Six: Dessert
Chapter Six: Dessert: Part Two
Chapter Seven: Beast Within
Chapter Eight: Ease of Magick
Chapter Nine: Sweetest Torment
Chapter Ten: Muthafuckin' Woman
Chapter Eleven: Know When to Fold Them
Chapter Twelve: Brain Bleach Needed
Chapter Thirteen: No Cure
Chapter Fifteen: After Moments
Chapter Sixteen: Stuck Up Witches
Chapter Sixteen: Part Two: Stuck Up Witches
Chapter Seventeen: The Witching Moon
Chapter Eighteen: Boss Ass Bitch
Chapter Nineteen: Debt Owed
Chapter Twenty: Rule Breaker
Epilogue: Well Pleased
~ | Playlist | ~
Book II: Shadow of the Beast
Available for Purchase

Chapter Fourteen: Unmaking

17K 1.2K 94
By AMLKoski

I woke up to a deep burning ache that rolled through my entire body. The only sound I was able to make was a pained whimper as I tried to move only to have the burning turn into a ferocious searing. I felt like I had been hit by a fucking freight train travelling at two hundred miles an hour. I inhaled sharply, scolding myself heavily. I knew I was going to feel it in the morning and I had to buck up and be a big girl about it.

My breath came in slight pants as I rolled over, putting my feet over the edge of the bed, attempting to get up. A heavy growl was all the warning I had before I was scooped up and deposited back on the bed gently. "Stay." Ren's voice was a low rumble before he turned away, muttering something about me being stubborn as he grabbed a glass of water from my beside table. He looked haggard and tired and I couldn't help how my mouth twitched upwards at his appearance.

"You not sleep any, puppy dog?" I needed something to help me forget the pain I was in and teasing Ren seemed to be the perfect solution. He ignored the question as he gently cupped the back of my head, lifting it up slightly and pressing the cup to my lips. I drank rather greedily, surprised at just how thirsty I was. He pulled the cup away and slowly lowered my head back down to the pillow. "Looks like you can be domesticated, wolfman." He grunted in response to my words and I winced as I shifted on the bed, my ribs hurt like a son of a bitch.

He set the glass on the bedside table and I looked towards the bedroom door, frowning slightly. "Where's my little Bo-Peep?" I was a little concerned and wanted to see how she fared with the teleportation.

"Napping." His response was short and I shifted on the bed, panting slightly as I attempted to sit up.

Ren shoved my shoulders back down to the bed, a deep rumble exiting his chest as he looked down at me. "Under my care, you stay in bed." He said the words low and I was suddenly aware of the heat of his hands and his strength as he essentially pinned me down.

I stared up at him, tracing his features with my eyes, his strong jaw, his dark eyes, and slightly crooked nose that let me know he was one hell of a bruiser. God he was sexy. I was a little pissed off because I was a little bit too down and out to do anything about it. "Alright. No leaving the bed on your watch." I slowly relaxed into the bed, watching his stern mouth relax a fraction, the one corner twitching upwards as if he were pleased by my sudden docility. Simple male. So easily tricked.

He slowly removed his hands and I let out a playfully heaving sigh, my bottom lip sticking out. I much rather preferred to have his hands on me. "Can you get me some quartz from my chest in the kitchen?" He gave me a rather narrowed eyed look of suspicion before I shifted my head, wincing as I did so as my muscles seemed to protest even the smallest movements. "Its a healing stone and if I am going to take care of the worst of the wounds I'm going to need all the help I can get." At that he gave a slow nod, leaving the room.

I watched him before quickly waving my hand, my magick flaring to life as the door slammed shut behind him. I could hear him give out a snarl of displeasure before the door shuddered as he slammed into it. I ignored it and inhaled deeply. This was going to hurt. I pressed my hand firmly against the side of my rib cage where I knew the bones were broken.

The first surge of magick I sent through my hand snapped a rib into place, causing me to cry out at the intense and harsh pain. I panted as my magick continued its painful burning healing as it mended the break back together. I suffered through it, sweat beading on my forehead as I bit my bottom lip hard to keep from whimpering.

The moment it faded away I clenched my teeth, setting my jaw as I sent another surge down my arm and through my hand. Another rib snapped back into place and I gave another cry, unable to hold it in. My head felt fuzzy and I was faintly aware of a faint booming as Ren tried to break the door down. The Burning was intense and I didn't wait for it to calm down before I sent another surge of magick to the broken bones. I held the surge at its peak, forcing more through my hand and the rest of the broken ribs snapped into place.

I nearly blacked out at the pain, a scream dying in my throat as my vision tunnelled rapidly. I felt like I couldn't breathe through the sharp and biting pain that drug through my veins like barbed wire. The burning was just as bad and I found myself curling up into the fetal position, my hands flexing as I buried my face into the pillow as tears blurred my vision. It took a while befor ethe intense burning to stop and when it did i was left panting heavily, my skin sticky with sweat.

I could feel my magick simmer in my veins before it slowly rolled through me, following the path of the pain in soft and warm waves. Its entire focus to soothe me, comfort me as it continued its healing. I relaxed into my bed, my face only twitching with pain as my magick healed the gashes the were had caused with his claws. My breathing slowed, no longer coming in pants and I became aware of Ren's continued growling as he thumped against the door several more times.

I gave a slow stretch, loving the languid and relaxed feeling I had in my muscles and bones as well as the ache in my core at the thought of what would be happening once I opened the bedroom door. I had promised Ren that I would be demanding his cock immediately when I was well enough. I slowly moved to sit on my knees. I shook my head, sending my curls cascading around me before I waved my hand at the bedroom door.

It was shoved inwards and Ren stalked his way inside, his muscles tense and his eyes gleaming with wildness as he looked at me, his chest heaving. I tilted my head, smiling at him. "You said I wasn't allowed to leave the bed while under your watch." I slowly looked down his form, my eyes resting on his groin and the not so subtle bulge that rested there, I couldn't help how I lightly licked my lips. "I can think of a few activities we could do to keep ourselves...occupied." I flicked my gaze back up to his and he reached out, slamming the bedroom door with a flick of his wrist before he stalked towards me.

I felt a flood of arousal surge through me as I slowly crawled to the edge of the bed, reaching out and grabbing the waist band of his jeans. I looked up at him as I slowly pushed his shirt up, brushing my lips across the lines of his muscles. I pushed it up further and he said nothing as he pulled it off entirely. I nipped at one of the hard lines of muscle next to his hip, soothing the mark with my tongue. I shivered at the taste of him and nuzzled his skin, inhaling his scent deep into my lungs.

I felt a little greedy as I once again grabbed the waist band of his jeans. I undid the button and pulled down the zipper. I wiggled in excitement about the lovely prize waiting for me inside but when I reached for it, Ren grabbed my hands, stopping me. I looked up at him, tugging against his grip. "Let go." I tried to keep my tone forceful but I couldn't help the edge of pleading my voice had taken. I didn't want to be denied that.

Ren ignored me, wrapping his other arm around my waist as he lifted me up, setting me on my back without a word. I wiggled, agitated with him holding me down and denying me the feeling of his cock on my tongue and in my hands. "Demanding females don't get what they want." His voice was nearly a low purr and it sent tingles down my body and I became highly aware of just how naked I was.

His lips pressed to my collarbone and I inhaled sharply before trying to kick him in an attempt to get him to release me. "Fuck you, you piece of shit!" I narrowed my eyes feeling a strange urge to hiss at him to express my displeasure. Either that or seriously hurt him. "Let me go!" I struggled against his grip but there was no give and I was not happy with it. My magick sparked amber on my skin and I narrowed my eyes at the were trailing his lips down my chest, his grip tightening slightly on my wrists as he did so.

"Smell sweet." He spoke against my skin before he brushed his cheek across the top of my breast, his eyes closed as he huffed as if in bliss.

"Let me go!" I kneed him in the side and he simply grabbed my leg with his other hand, guiding it to wrap around his waist as he ground himself between my legs and heat flared through me like an inferno. I whimpered, unsure of the harshness of the fabric against the folds of my sex but craving the intensity of the pleasure it brought.

"Bad female." He nipped at my skin, making my breath hitch in my chest as I once again saw those sharply pointed canines in his mouth. "Tease me." He nuzzled my breast before giving a rather hard bite that I yelped at, the pain searing for a moment before he sucked the skin into his mouth to soothe it with his hot and wicked tongue. He slowly let it go before he looked up at me, brushing his lips over my throbbing nipple. "Test patience." His voice became rougher and I arched my back, pushing my breasts closer to him but he simply moved away, leaving me to whimper at the throbbing peaks.

"You better not be doing what I think you are doing." I would not take being tormented like that in bed. I did not play well when it came to orgasm denial and I would fucking bust his balls, literally, if he tried that.

A heavy chuckle rumbled out of him and my runes spun amber as they followed him down, spitting little sparks at him in my anger. "Female is mad... doesn't like being teased." He brushed his nose along the underside of my other breast, I could feel his hot breath on my skin and I could feel my breathing start to deepen in response.

"Fuck you." I spat the words at him even as my chest flushed with my arousal. He was such a fucking prick. I yanked against his grip and bared my teeth.

"Would like that, wouldn't you?" His eyes flicked up to meet mine and I narrowed mine in response. He was just asking to get his ass beat. I paused slightly. Why the hell was I trying to escape him using strength? I internally grinned before I relaxed and let my magick roll through me, focusing it on his hand and within a moment, his hand was forced away from my wrists and I launched at him, shoving him onto his back.

I straddled his chest before kissing him, burying my hands in his hair and holding him close as I sought his tongue out with my own. A deep and rumbling chuckle vibrated his chest as he hands fell to my ass and he kneaded the flesh with strong fingers. He twined his tongue with mine and I groaned into his mouth, loving the feel of him underneath me, loving the feel of his hands on my flesh, stroking and teasing me.

He sat up, holding my ass in his hands as I wrapped my legs around his waist before I grabbed his jaw, nipping at his bottom lip. "Needy." It was an amused word and I didn't even care he was mildly insulting me as I pulled his face towards mine for another mind scrambling kiss. One of his hands left my ass and I wrapped my arms around him before I gasped as he lifted me up a bit more. His tongue shot forward, chasing mine and I let out a hungry moan as I felt his cock head pressed against my sex, his hand returning to my ass.

He pulled away from me, his eyes meeting mine before he grabbed the back of my neck tightly. "Look at me." It was a harshly said demand and I held his gaze as he slowly lowered me onto his hot and throbbing length. It was hard to maintain eye contact as the pleasure soared through me, that empty feeling in my core being satisfied completely and totally. I was practically writhing, unable to control my own body as he finally settled completely inside me, hilting deep. I could feel him twitching inside of me, could feel his heartbeat.

I stared into his eyes, searching for something in his gaze that denied how fucking right it felt for him to be buried inside of me. I wanted to see what everyone else did when they looked at weres. I wanted to see what they felt was so wrong about them because in that moment, with all the feelings that rolled over me, all I could see was a male I would kill to spend the rest of my life with.

I didn't understand it, didn't understand why I had that thought with him. "What are you doing to me?" The words came out nearly breathless and he buried his face into my neck before he nipped at my earlobe.

His other hand once against grasped a healthy handful of my ass. "Fucking you, witchling." He drew me upwards, his cock sliding against my aching inner walls before he forced me down. I gasped, a cry catching in my throat as he repeated the action. I couldn't help but writhe on him, swirling my hips causing him to grunt and grope my ass as he thrust up into me as I slid back down.

I let my head fall back as I moaned, wrapping my arms around his neck as I arched my back. Ren bent down, drawing one of my nipples into his mouth, suckling hard, his tongue rasping against the tip in the most delicious way. I rode him, matching him thrust for thrust as tension coiled inside me. It was hot and sinful and I didn't ever want it to end but craved the peak it would bring me.

He let my breast go, his hands flexing on my ass before he kissed me. His lips hungry and demanding on my own. I kissed him back, unable to do anything but submit underneath his dominating force. His movements became harsher and mine became more frantic as I chased the peak he was teasing me with. I snapped my hips, rolling them back and forth adding to the sensation before everything tightened to a tiny point and time seemed to stand still before it snapped.

Pleasure rocked my entire body as I let out a cry as the orgasm rocked me. Ren bite down on my neck, feeling the vibrations my throat made as my sex milked his cock, demanding seed from him. He held me down firm in his lap, not letting me move as I clawed at his shoulders and neck, unable to stop myself from raking my nails across his skin as the pleasure seared my body and the inside of my skull to the point of being nearly painful.

I slumped against his chest, my heart beating frantically as I inhaled the air hungrily. He slowly kneaded the flesh of my ass before he laid me down on my back, still tucked firmly inside of me. I let my legs fall from around his waist. I felt tired and completely satisfied but that didn't stop me from whining in displeasure as he pulled out.

I shuddered at the feeling before looking at him. He had an intense look in his eyes as he looked at me spread before his gaze. "I'm not done with you yet, female." He grabbed my hips and slowly but firmly turned me over, positioning me on all fours. He wrapped a hand in my hair and pressed himself against me before hilting himself deep with one smooth movement of his hips. I choked off a scream as his pelvis met my ass with a faint smack of flesh on flesh. He pulled back my head with my hair, leaning over me as his other hand grabbed my hip. "Not by a long shot." I gave a groan but arched my back all the same as he started to pull out before thrusting deep.

How I would enjoy what he would do to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

830K 69.3K 62
Life is full of ups and downs. Sorrel Lamar knows this very well. Five years ago she was happy at home with her parents, the beloved niece of a chi...
1.2K 107 13
As if the thought of getting caught by Tate didn't scare her enough, what surely scared her was the thick silence in the air. When had the woods beco...
1.9K 94 9
Sometimes fate brings you exactly what you need before you even realize it. *** Brigid Kelly has lost everything and no amount of spells or wishes st...
330K 27.3K 29
~~~ Twisted Dark, Book II ~~~ Violet has never belonged to herself. She has been under the thumb of a cruel Elder Witch named Irma since be...