The Mafia Princess

By keebayee

Princess A'Nae Smith is a Girl from a Ghetto and Dangerous neighbor hood, Kinji. She attends a High school th... More

Chapter 1 ♕
Chapter 2 ♔
Chapter 3 ♔
Chapter 4 ♔
Chapter 6 ♕
Chapter 7 ♔
Chapter 8 ♕
Chapter 9 ♔
Chapter 9 ( Part 2 )♔
Chapter 10 ♔
Chapter 11 ♕
Chapter 12 ♕
Chapter 12 ( Part 2 ) ♕
Chapter 13 ♕
Chapter 14 ♕
Chapter 15 ♕
Chapter 16 ♕
Chapter 17 ♕
Chapter 18 ♕
Chapter 19 ♕
Chapter 20 ♔
Chapter 21 ♔
Chapter 22 ♕
Chapter 23 ♕
Chapter 24 ♕
Characters ♕
Chapter 25 ♕
Chapter 26 (Remake)
Chapter 27 ♔
Chapter 28 ♔
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Sequal News..
The Sequel is out!
PSA ! BOOK DOWN
Account for sale

Chapter 5 ♔

90K 2K 673
By keebayee

  Princess POV.

After I left the dinner table last night, I got on Face - Time  with Ashton. We talked all night and I told him to meet me for breakfast this morning. I also called Kaycee and we talked for a little. She told me that she'll leave after 4th period and come to my house.

I got out the shower and put on my tights. They were black in the front and white in the back. I put on my White hoodie with my White and black Jordan concords.  I flat ironed my hair, and I parted it down the middle. Side Bang. 彡

I walked downstairs to see my mom and dad in the kitchen. I haven't talked to those two since last night. I sat in my dad's lap.

"Morning Daddy and morning moms" I said.

"Morning Sweety " Said my mom.

"Morning Baby Girl "My dad said. "Soo… About last night"

"It doesn't matter. I knew you was only keeping it a secret , Because you wanted me to be safe . No love lost " I said. He kissed my forehead. "I have a breakfast date. Well, Not really. But it sounds better. " I told them.

"Be safe. Here's money. "My dad said. I replied ' Thanks ' then left.

I walked to my car and checked the time. 10: 40. I have 20 minutes to meet him,so I can take my time. I walked to my car and got in. I put on my seat belt. Plugging my phone in, I turned to ' The Worst ' by Jhene Aiko. I backed out and started my 15 minute journey.

When I pulled up 13 minutes later to iHop, I was surprised to see Ashton already there. I got out and went to hug him. He pecked my lips then we walked in. The Waitress showed us to our table and she was just flirting her ass off. Like really ? Do you not see me here ? Bitch.

Once we sat down, She took our order. We ordered then waited for her to leave.

"So what you want to talk about? " He questioned.

"So... Do you know my dad? " I asked.

" Shiit. I just found out yesterday. I knew he looked like somebody I know. I was just scared to ask.  Ian trying to sound like a punk or nothing but yo' dad scares shit the out of me. " Wait?  Did he really just say that?  Ashton? Prince ? I busted out laughing. He was serious. I was laughing tears and he just sat there and mugged me.

"So... You telling me that you. Prince. Ashton. Is scared of My dad? " I questioned once my laughter died down .  He nodded . "So that means that you ain't gone try to get at me no ?"  I questioned. 

"Hell Nawl.  You mines. No matter what" He said. I rolled my eyes. "Stop rolling yo eyes ma"

"Where you about to go now?" I asked once we was done eating.

"Ion know. Late for school already……. Oh yeah, I need you to come with me somewhere tonight" He said.

"Where ?" I asked.

"Just come. Chill with me for the day. Drop yo' car off at home, get some extra clothes, and spend the day with ya' boyfriend" He said happily. Wait. Boyfriend?

"Wait. I thought i was single ?"

"I thought, I said you wasn't ?" He mocked me. "C'mon lets go. "

We got up to leave. Before we left, He left the waitress a $50 tip. It probably would've been more, But ya' know. She was acting thirsty.

……………

We pulled up to Ashton's house and hopped out the vehicle. Once we walked in, I went upstairs to sit my bag down. Ashton came up a little later, Because he had to take a call.

I laid at the edge of the bed on my stomach and browsed Instagram for a minute. Ashton came in and laid down on my back. He was soo heavy! "Move!" I yelled. He chuckled a deep, sexy chuckle. I almost fainted.

"Turn around." I turned around and he flipped us over. I was now on top of him. Finally i can breathe. We stared at each other, then i bent down to kiss him. It's now became a habit. I love kissing him. We stopped after about 2 minutes because i got tired.

" You just cant stop kissing me, I knew you liked me." He's so cocky!

"Nawl, I don't." I lied. He smacked his lips and rolled his eyes. Gay or nah ?

"You say it so much . Who you trying to convince? Me or You ?" He questioned. I smiled then pecked his lips.

"You know. I've never seen your dad" I said after 5 minutes of silence.

"How could you not? Just know that you have. You've saw me?" He asked. I nodded and rolled my eyes. "Then, You know what he looks like." I smacked my lips. Really? " What you want to do now? " I shrugged. "You know how to shoot a gun?" He asked. I nodded then smiled. I LOVE to shoot at the gun range back home.

He grabbed my hand and led me downstairs. I've never been around his house, but In guessing he's taking me to the gun range. I hope. We walked down the hall, turned right, right again, left, Then right AGAIN. We stopped at a door and he opened it with a key. We walked in and it was beautiful. I saw guns all over the wall and posters everywhere.

I walked to a booth where it was red at. Red is my favorite color. Black and white, too.

He loaded my gun and reset the poster that was up front. It had someone's face on it, but you couldn't see it. It had a question mark in front of it. I put my earpiece in and started.

I shot the man or woman, whatever. In the head 4 times and 3 times in the chest. Perfect. I turned around to look at Ashton. His mouth was wide open! !"What?" I asked confused.

"You know how to shoot? Wait. You are Flame's child. So yeah. I should've guessed. But dang ma. " He said amused. I giggled and blushed. I love shooting.

"What else?" I asked. Flame? That's my dad's name ? "Don't you have work?" I asked.

"Nawl ma. I only work when i have to. That's why you have goons and workers. To do that. And besides that's my dad's business, not mines. Its whatever though. He'll hand it down whenever. "He shrugged. I nodded twice. Thinking.

"Lets play basketball" I stated.

We went back upstairs and changed. I pulled my shirt off, leaving me in my sports bra. I pulled down my pants, leaving me in my boy shorts. I walked to my Nike Bag to get some shorts and when i walked past the mirror, I saw Him staring. "Looking ass Nigga"I mumbled. I guess he heard me 'cause he picked me up and threw me in the air. Dang, This Nigga is strong! "Put me down!!" I yelled. He didn't. After he threw me in the air 3 times, He finally stopped. I punched him in the chest, but he didn't move. Nor stumble.

"Weak ass. " He said.

"Bitch Fuck you!"

"When?" He chuckled. Why so negative though?

I didn't reply. I put on my black shorts and brushed my hair into a ponytail.

We walked upstairs. Yes. His basketball IS Indoors. We played a game of one on one but of course he won. My phone rung and it was a text from Kaycee. She told me that she couldn't make it. I totally forgot about her.

I was sweating too bad, so i went bathed. I put on one of his shirts and a extra pair of undergarments. I laid in the bed and turned to Disney XD. Lab Rats was on. I love that cartoon, but the Principal gets on my nerves. She's too old to be acting so childish. Shaking my head.

When Ashton came out the bathroom, He had on some boxers and socks. No shirt, or shorts. Just boxers and socks. He laid in the bed beside after he turned the air on. It started to get cold so i snuggled closer. Then his ' friend ' started poking me in my butt. I started laughing and he smacked his lips. I turned around and he turned to look the other way. I slid closer to him and wrapped my arms around his torso. I rubbed up and down his 8 pack and soon fell asleep.

"Princess"

"Princess"

"Prince-"

"Whaaaatt?" I asked Ashton while he was shaking me awake. I HATE being waken up. Especially when i be comfortable.

"Come on ma. Time for us to go." I looked at the time, 5:32 p.m. I got out the bed and went brushed my teeth. Since I already bathed, I just put on some clothes. I walked to my bag and took my clothes out. Ashton walked into the bathroom and brushed his teeth. I pulled off the shirt i had on and put on my bra, my pink half shirt, high waist shorts, long pink an white Nike elite socks, and my pink and grey Jordan 13's.

I put on my gold Bow earrings, gold bow necklace with silver diamonds on it, gold 2 gold bracelets separated by a white pearl bracelet, and on my other hand my gold Rolex.

I walked out to the bathroom and took my hair out my pony tail and since it got wet in the shower, I put it in a messy ball with a big pink bow. I grabbed my gold purse that goes across the shoulder and put it on. I sprayed my Hawaiian Ginger perfume from bath and body works and rubbed my legs with the body lotion that goes with it. " Ayee stop spraying that shit ma." Ashton Fussed.

I walked out the bathroom to see him standing in the mirror. He was combing his curls. He had on black basket ball shorts, Nike Elite socks and slides, and a Black Hoodie. He cut everything off and turned out the lights. We walked down stairs and he locked the door.

We got in the car and I realized that i didn't even know where we was going. "Where we going ?" I asked.

"To my moms. " He said. Noooooo. I don't want to meet his momma yet.

"Nooooo. Do you see what i have on ?! " I practically yelled at him. He chuckled. I don't find nothing funny. 

…………………

We pulled up to his moms house and It was huge! It was all white and had guards everywhere. Putting in the password, the gates unlocked. He drove through and two big muscular guys had stopped the car. Once they saw it was him, They nodded and let us through.

We FINALLY parked the car and he got out. I was still mad at him, so i stayed inside. He smacked his lips and came to my side of the car. He opened the door. "Are you really mad ?" He asked. I looked around like i didn't hear him.  He picked me up and closed the door with his foot. He toted me all the way to the front door with me kicking and screaming. I fixed my clothes and hair while he knocked on the door.

A male opened the door. He looked exactly like Ashton. Same size, hair cut, eyes, everything!

"Boy why the hell you knocking? Don't yo' ugly ass have a key? " He asked. He didn't even notice me. But wait. How he gone call Ashton ugly when they look EXACTLY alike? Confused.

"Well, Hey to you to pops." Ashton said being sarcastic. Dad ? So this is 5 ?!  There's NO way he could deny Ashton. Ashton pushed his dad aside and walked in while holding my hand.

"Who's this ?" His dad asked.

"Princess" He said.

"Yo crush ? Dang, I taught my son how to pick 'em. Whats up lil mama. I'm 5" He greeted.

"Hi" I said shyly. They act just alike. Ugh. I don't see how Ashton's mom deal with Them.

We walked down the hall and turned the corner to the left. It was the front room. The TV was on ESPN. "Baby who was at the door?" A small looking lady asked while coming out the kitchen. She looked young and had a big booty, no homo. ( A/N : I have NOTHING against gays or Bi - sexual people, so no offense. ) "Oh hey son & daughter in-law. My names Nicole" She said. How she know me ? I blushed. "Aww, Blushing and shi- stuff. Don't be shame. You family now. Prince she's even cuter in person. " She said.

"Thank You " I blushed Again.

"Come on y'all lets eat. " She said. We followed her into her into the dining room. 5 sat at the end of the table, Me and Ashton sat beside each other, and his mom sat beside 5.

5 prayed then we begin to eat. We ate macaroni, pork chop, rolls and beans. We were sitting down eating and 5 and Ashton was arguing over the game. "Dad The Lakers are gonna win! " Ashton said.

"No they not! Heat nation all day bruh!" 5 Replied. I swear they act just alike.

Ashton's mom smacked her lips and punched 5 in the stomach. "Shut up the both of you." She demanded.

"Okay. You could've just said that. Woman i told you about putting yo hands on me. " He said after he mugged her. I giggled. They are so cute together.

"So. Princess who are your parents?" His mom asked me.

"Umm,. My mom name is Kathy and my dad name is DeWayne" I said. 5 Stopped and looked at me.

"K and Flame are your parents ?!" He yelled. I nodded. "Damn, I knew you looked familiar. Now you family fa sho'. But Imma beat his ass. How the hell i didn't find out ?!  We been Niggas since 2nd grade. Prince you knew ?"

"I just found out yesterday!" He said shaking his head.

"Damn. You know Flame gone stay on you bout his daughter right? Yo' ass cant screw up at all. I cant be captain save a hoe. " He explained. My dad is really that scary? Did he just call his son a hoe? I'm dead. I started laughing and Ashton mugged me. His mom started laughing, too. He got up and went to the front.

"I gotta go." His dad said.

Me and his mom cleaned up the kitchen and washed the dishes. "Thanks. Dinner was good" I said.

"Thanks. And since you family now just call me Ma." She said.  I nodded.

Once we was done, We went to the front. Ashton and 5 was watching the game. Both with their legs wide open. Why boys sit like that though ? His mom turned the TV off and both of them stood up like they were about to fight. They both had on the same mugging face. I almost died. I swear they can go for twins.

5 Took a step forward towards her and she took one up , too. He was still mugging and i wanted to laugh so bad. He tried to snatch the remote out of her hand but she moved it. He smacked his lips then pulled her to him and used one of his hands to pin her arms down.

Ashton grabbed the remote and turned it back on. She rolled her eyes as 5 Sat her down on his lap and continued watching the game. If i did that to Ashton, he would do the SAME thing.

I sat down by Ashton. He put his arms around my waste with his eyes still on the game.

1 hour later

The game is now over and we're about to leave. Ashton and I hugged them and said our goodbyes. We left the house and started to leave. "You had fun ?" He asked once we were on the road.

"Yeah. Your daddy and you could go for twins. Y'all look and act similar. I don't see how yo' mommy deals with the both. " I explained. He chuckled.

"Told ya we look just alike. but ma where you stay. " I told him where i live and the rest of the ride we listened to the radio, sung, and rapped.

He pulled up to house. I told him 'Thanks ' and tried to open my door until he pulled him back into him. " So you've met my moms. Came to my house and kiss me everyday. You gone be my girl? Please ma. " He begged. He was so cute. How could i say no?

" Yes. " I said. He smiled a million dollar smiled after he took a big sigh. Aww. He was nervous. 

He leaned over and kissed me. Tongue and all. We stopped to catch my breath. We also returned each other phones. Yes. I pecked his lips one more time then left. He waited until i got inside then left.

I went upstairs to my mom and dad's room. I went inside and sat at the edge of he bed. I told them what happened and that i got to meet the family. I also told my dad that 5 said that he was gonna beat his butt.

I went to my room, showered, and laid in bed. I was about to close my eyes until i felt my phone vibrate. It was a text . I looked at the contact name. It had 'MyPrincee♥' I smiled.

The message read : Good Night wifey

I smiled and went to sleep. With my Boyfriend on my mind.

……………………………………

Authors Note : Comment. Comment.

- Y'all like this chap. ?

- They made it official !

- Y'all like 5 and Ashton's mom ?

- Do you guys want a POV from KD and Kaycee , Just to see whats up with them ?

-Should Kay and K.D make it official, too ?

Vote. Comment. Share.

Until Next Time…

~Keebayee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 4.5K 61
Keh'Lani has been through a lot her whole life to raising her sister, killing her mother , meeting her father , finding her bestfriend and lover to...
188K 4.5K 44
To only be 17, Honey has been through it all. From going through her fathers violent death at a young age, to her mother being strung out on drugs, s...
41.4K 1.5K 55
Dealing with her father being a school bus driver and her mother's drug addiction. Nina Jewel Harris is having trouble achieving her dreams: wanted t...
Tangled Truth By

Fanfiction

12.2K 793 16
"𝑰𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆?" "𝒀𝒆𝒔" "𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒆" ______________________________________ Porchay, is...