Academia del Patrimonio- Wher...

By Aidan-san

In a world where every person has some superpowers Flint has joined Academia del Patrimonio, one of the most... More

Graduation
The Adventure Begins
Anyone who hasn't signed up for a team?
Target: Oberon Rodriguez aka the study geek
First Mission: Oh its a mess!!!

Clash!!!

44 5 29
By Aidan-san

The arena is full. Almost all the students have gathered to watch a fight between Loki and a guy from 10th grade named Shaw.

"Whoa this match is gonna be super exciting!!!!", Flint exlaimed.

"I am having a feeling that the prvert Loki is so going down", Jason grinned.

"According to my speculations we got the perfect view, we are gonna see the match from a perfect angle", Oberon said.

"Damn you take everything so scientifically", Flint sighed.

"Life is all about calculations, I am not like you who does things without thinking and then messes up", Oberon sighed back.

"Keep it low you two, the match is beginning", Jason said as he pointed towards Mr. Smith.

Mr. Smith raised his hand and said "BEGIN".

Both clashed against each other like rock against rock. Their movements were so fast that the crowd stopped breathing.

"Wow that Loki guy is good", Flint wailed.

A quick punch from Shaw and Loki broke through the wall of the arena into the crowd.

"That punch had big potential and Loki took it directly", Jason wailed.

The crowd went silent.

"Damn you are strong", a voice came from the debrises.

"Don't get overconfident Loki, the game has just begun", Shaw replied.

Shaw ran towards Loki with his fists of iron and punched but loki ducked and dodged the punch and took his chance to punch him with all he got.

Shaw was down. The crowd went crazy.

"Ah so its over. It was easy for loki.", Flint wailed.

"No its not over, according to my informations, now when the fight of the fists is over, they will reveal their powers. Shaw is a damn powerful water style user and moreover he is the strongest in his class", Oberon said.

Loki looked at Shaw as he got up and started using his water style. Suddenly water started to appear around his palms.

"Oh shit", that's what Loki could say at that moment.

Suddenly a dragon started to appear behind Shaw.

"Now that dragon is damn big, come on now somebody ring a bell, time out", Loki said foolishly.

"No wonder he is the best in his class, controlling that amount of water, its no joke", Oberon wailed.

"Now this wimp is all yours, go my water dragon", Shaw grinned.

The dragon charged towards him. But loki didn't move.

"Whaaat!!!, he is gonna take the hit.", Flint stood up in excitement.

The whole crowd saw that the dragon devoured loki. Evryone thought that it was over for Loki but as the dragon vanished after devouring him, he was nowhere to be seen.

"Where is that bastard?", Shaw shouted.

"Fireball", a voice came from nowhere. A fireball appeared from the sky and charged towards shaw.

"Water nebula", a big sphere of water appeared in front of the fireball  and it turned to into steam. The steam made it difficult for the spectators to see. Suddenly fireballs started to appear out of nowhere charging towards Shaw but he dodged it with his water style.

The steam cleared. Shaw was gasping for breath, struggling. He has used too much power for defence. On the other hand Loki was now visible to everyone.

"So that was your special technique huh, you can go invisible at your will for a certain time.", Shaw wailed as he held his hand which was burned.

"So you dodged all my fireballs except one huh, damn, you are real good", Loki grinned.

"Now lets end this", Shaw grinned back.

"Mudball", Shaw wailed and a threw a mudball at Loki.

Loki dodged it with his hand and vanished. Before Loki could use any move, Shaw hit him with a big waterball which made him hit hard with the arena wall and he fell down.

"Gotcha", Shaw wailed.

"How come?, how did you know where I was?", Loki stood up, tore his shirt and bandaged his head. Blood was coming out from his head.

"The mudball I used earlier, it was not an attack. I used it to mark you. Mud is sticky substance.", Shaw grinned. "Now lets end this, Water Dragon".

"Good move, shit", Loki said to himself.

The dragon again charged towards him. Everyone heard a loud noise. An entire portion of the arena wall broke. The dust cleared but there was loki standing with his Katana.

"He cut the entire dragon into half!!!", Shaw exclaimed with big eyes.

"Game on", Loki said as his muscles pumped and adrenaline rushed through his veins.

"Fire Phoenix", Loki grinned.

Loki's katana got covered in flames and a phoenix appeared. He charged at Shaw.

"Damn I can't defend. I am out of stamina. Loki you are too good for me.", Shaw smiled.

The whole arena got engulfed by flames.

"That was a A grade move!!!!", Oberon exclaimed.

The match was over. Mr. Smith blew his whistle.

Loki approached Shaw who was lying down. "Hey you okay, lets spar again some other day", Loki grinned.

"That phoenix move, you didn't hit me directly otherwise I would have been badly burnt", Shaw said in a low voice.

"Why should I, its a friendly match", Loki grinned.

"I have one more question, why did you choose me as your opponent knowing that you had a elemental disadvantage", Shaw asked.

"Beating you got me the highest points within the range of students I can challenge, the more points I get, the faster my team gets to the top.", loki answered.

"He used a A rank move being in ninth grader.", talks like these came from the spectators.

"He has only one year experience with his powers and he pulled off that move with ease and more over this is the first time in the recent ten years that a junior has beaten a senior with a class disadvantage", Oberon said.

"When does the powers start to show up exactly?", Flint asked.

"Come on man, you don't know that?, when a student enters adolescence the powers starts to appear, so that means eighth grade.", Jason sighed.

"So in just one year he controlled this amount of power perfectly!!!", Flint excaimed.

"Wow your dumness is reaching new limits everyday, you understood so late.", Jason sighed again.

"Anyway we need to find Ms. Spencer's lost ring and move on to C rank jobs", Oberon walied.

"Yeah lets go...after getting a drink from the cafeteria", Flint grinned.

A/N: Thanks to AnnaQuin07 for reviewing my book. I hope I improved a bit with your help.

Dear readers, please don't forget to vote if you like the chapter and please comment and share your views, spot out if there is any mistake and I am open to suggestions.

Good day to all 😀

Continue Reading