Only You Can Break Me

By m4ndyp4ndy

Sequel to Only You Can Save Me Set two years after the end of the original book. Lauren G!P More

"Can we help you?"
"This is where I'm going?"
"Tell me how you really feel, fuck."
"No wonder I have another grand baby on the way."
"Who is mija?"
"Oh my god...what time is it?"
Auhor's Note
"Are you still numb?"
"I'm definitely ready."
"You're still jealous."
"This is seriously not funny."
"Momma, mami!"
"I promise I will be quick."
"We're outnumbered."
"Loving you is something that comes naturally."
"We barely spend any time alone together anymore."
"I couldn't imagine losing you."
"It's obviously yours."
"Don't lie, mami!"
"I want to help you."
"Open it."
"It's okay to be freaking out, I am, too."
"I come with drugs."
"We definitely need a minivan."
"You couldn't have waited five minutes?"
"We can do this, right?"
"We'll figure it out...right?"
"What if we don't go that route.."
"It's what we've been waiting for..."
"What were you thinking?"
"Mami! Fire!"
"Maybe I should just leave for a while."
"I can't change myself..."

"I'm sorry, who are you?"

9.7K 187 32
By m4ndyp4ndy

Camila laced her fingers with Lauren's as they walked down the row of shops together. They'd spent some time on the beach and had covered up just enough before heading down to search through the shops. Camila fixed the strap of the bag over her shoulder as she pulled Lauren toward a jewelry shop that had home made jewelry in it. "I wonder what they have," she murmured softly as she stopped just inside the door to pull her sunglasses off and put them up onto her head.

Lauren sighed as she walked side by side with her wife. She smiled as their fingers laced together and instinctively, she pulled her wife closer. Lauren watched as her wife eyed the store before pulling her inside with her. She let go of Camila's hand so they woman could look around the store. "Maybe we could get remarried again at some point." She suggested as she looked at all of the rings in the display case. "I kind of want to celebrate again with our kids involved this time." Lauren said as she looked at her wife. She didnt know what the woman would think about the idea, "And so I can pledge my love for you all over again."

Camila rested her hand on Lauren's lower back before she leaned up to kiss her jaw. "You know the kids will love to dress up. Especially Lily. She loves getting her dresses out." Camila smiled fondly before she pulled away to go look at some necklaces in a case along the wall. She tilted her head some as she looked toward her wife. She slowly smiled as she went toward the case to look in with her. "What if we plan that for our tenth anniversary?" It was still a few years away, but she felt that it would mean more if it was on their tenth as opposed to the sixth.

Lauren smiled at her wife as she looked into her eyes. "That works. Maybe we could invite your parents and do it somewhere fun...like a family vacation." She said as she hummed softly feeling her wife's lips on her jaw. Lauren continued to look at the rings as her wife browsed the necklaces. She had a few years to plan, but she was going to ask Camila in a cute and romantic way to remarry her.

Camila glanced back at her wife a few times as she looked at the shell necklaces. She smiled to a teenager that came to her and greeted her.

"Is there anything I can help you with?"

Camila nodded to him and pointed to a matching set of necklaces. One completed the other and it caught her attention. "I'd like those please... the set." Camila turned to motion for her wife to join her. "Did you find anything you liked?" She asked as the boy pulled the necklaces out for her and mentioned that he would keep them at the counter while they finished shopping.

Lauren looked at the other jewelry in the display case. Her head shot up when she heard her wife talking to someone. She walked over as Camila motioned her over. Lauren stood next to the woman and wrapped an arm around her waist. She shook her head as she smiled softly, "No. I'm set here." She said as she gently rubbed her wife's lower back.

Camila leaned into her wife as she dug through the bag for her or Lauren's wallet. It didn't matter which one she grabbed, both of the cards came from the same account. Hers was the first one so she dug out her bank card and went to the counter. She reached out for the necklace before the guy put them into a box. "Look..." she smiled as she looked up at Lauren, hoping she would like them, too.

Lauren watched as her wife dug through her purse. She looked at the necklaces and nodded. "I like them." She said. She stepped back as her wife took the bag from the cashier and put the card back in her purse. Lauren sighed as they headed toward the exit. She hated shopping and would begrudgingly go along with her wife because she wanted to make the woman happy. She held the door open and put her sunglasses back on. "Where to next?" Lauren asked softly as she walked next to her wife and rested her hand on the woman's lower back, guiding her as they walked.

Camila pulled her sunglasses back down and wrapped her arm around Lauren's waist. "Thank you, baby." She leaned up and kissed her jaw. "I know you're just going along with whatever I want right now," she chuckled softly as they walked down the sidewalk until something else caught her eye.

Lauren smiled at Camila and nodded, "Anything for you, love." She said as they walked along the boardwalk. She felt the stutter in her wife's step as they got to another store, "You want to go in there?" She asked as she stopped walking.

"Tomorrow, we'll do whatever you want... which is basically anything but shopping." Camila laughed some and squeezed Lauren's side gently before dragging her wife into the store.

Lauren chuckled, "I already know what I want to do and I better hear zero complaining from you tomorrow." She laughed softly as she stood behind her wife.

Camila laughed and laced her fingers with Lauren's. "You won't hear any complaining. As long as you don't complain the rest of today." She told her firmly before turning to look at all of the little trinkets in the store. It was much larger than the last store and she knew she could easily spend more time in there just looking through everything.

Lauren rolled her eyes as her wife told her not to complain for the rest of the day, "I have yet to complain at all today." She said in her defense. She smiled as she stood by her wife watching her look through some of the things.

Camila nodded to her. "I know you haven't. And thank you for that. I like it when you don't complain." She teased her before letting her fingers linger along Lauren's side. 

Lauren had made it a mission to get one thing for each of the kids while they were here. She kissed Camila's cheek before heading off to the souvenir area. She was trying to find something for Cameron and Taylor when the clothing caught her eye.

Watching her wife wander off, Camila went to look at some hand made glassware, looking for something for her parents, and possibly some more decorations for their home or her office at school. Her back was to Lauren as she looked through the blown glass figures before slowly reaching in to pick up a sea turtle one to look at it.

Lauren saw a cute dress out of the corner of her eye and walked over to look at it. She knew how much Lily loved dresses and she wanted to see the little girl smile when they got back. Lauren pulled it off the rack and held it up to look closer.

"That's a cute dress. A little small for you though, don't you think?"

Lauren turned around and saw a petite brunette standing there. "Oh yeah. It's for my daughter. She loves dresses...and the color purple." Lauren said as she pulled out her phone to show the woman a picture of Lily. "She's 3." She smiled proudly. 

"Wow you definitely have good genes...your kids are adorable." The woman said as she stepped closer to Lauren. She chuckled nervously. "What are you doing tonight? Could I interest you in VIP at a club nearby?"

Camila put the sea turtle back before she smiled and picked up a dolphin and turned to find her wife to show it to her. The moment she did, she frowned. Watching for a moment, Camila saw the flirty smile on the woman's face as she moved in a little closer to look at Lauren's phone. She immediately saw the way the younger woman was hitting on her wife and Camila didn't like it one bit.

 As Camila stepped closer, she got within range of hearing her ask what Lauren was doing that night. "She'll be having dinner with her wife tonight." She glared at the woman and slid her arm possessively around her wife's waist before pulling her in closer. "I'm sorry, who are you?" She asked, a bite in her tone.

Lauren looked at the woman confused as she was about to say something her wife cut in for her. She looked at Camila and felt the possessive pull into her side. She watched as the other woman looked at Camila

"I was just leaving." The woman said as she rolled her eyes and walked away.

Camila clenched her jaw when she saw the woman roll her eyes. "Bitch..." she mumbled under her breath before she turned to look at her wife. "And you... what the hell do you think you were doing? First off, she was like 20, second off you're married with three children." She scolded her right there in the middle of the store, not really caring at that point if anybody saw or heard her, she was pissed right now. This was supposed to be their vacation together. It wasn't meant for Lauren to openly flirt with another woman, from what Camila had seen.

Lauren stood there in complete shock. She didnt really register that the woman was flirting with her, but now that she thought about it... She looked at Camila and pulled her aside so everyone wouldn't be staring. "Calm down." Lauren said as she sighed.

Camila took a deep breath in through her nose to calm herself down. But the moment Lauren told her to calm down, she felt her blood boiling. "She was openly flirting with you, Lauren."

"I didnt realize she was flirting with me. She saw the dress I was holding and made a comment and I was showing her pictures of the kids...you were in them, too. We all were."

Camila looked up at her wife, rolling her eyes, "Just because I was in them doesn't mean anything to someone that openly flirts with someone that wears a wedding ring." 

Lauren sighed as Camila got even angrier with her. She just looked at the ground. She wasnt flirting with the woman at all...since she started seeing Camila all those years ago she never had eyes for anyone else. "I wasnt flirting with her though!" Lauren said defensively. "Why are you freaking out about this." She huffed. She was getting upset. Lauren held up the dress in her hand, "I was just looking at this for Lily...I wasn't flirting with her."

Camila took a small step back and cracked a tiny smile at the dress. "Lily will love that." She commented softly. No matter how upset she might be at her wife, she would always have a soft spot for her children.

Lauren dropped the dress to her side as her wife commented on it. "Yeah. I know. That's why I picked it out. Because I am aware that I have a wife and children." She said as she walked away, heading to look at things for Cameron and Taylor.

Camila sighed softly and looked away from her wife. She didn't like seeing other woman flirting with her wife. What upset her the most was that Lauren openly gave into it. Whether she noticed it or not, she could have just carried on a normal conversation and omitted showing the photos to the stranger. Camila hung back some and just looked at the figure in her hand before she put it down on a nearby shelf and heading toward the door. She went across the road to sit on the open bench to try to calm herself down while Lauren finished shopping.

Lauren rolled her eyes as she watched Camila walk out of the shop. She was getting more and more irritated with her wife's behavior. She didnt flirt with the woman at all...and she didnt understand why Camila was so upset about the whole thing.

Camila kept her eyes on her wife as she moved around the store. Thankfully, she didn't see that woman anywhere around. Camila was sure that she would get arrested if that woman were to try to talk to Lauren again. 

Lauren walked around the store for a few more minutes, finding Taylor a ukulele and a stuffed animal for Cameron. She pulled the cash out of her pocket to pay for the items before taking the bag and walking out to the street. She just stood there staring at her wife...when Camila didnt make a move to get up, Lauren sighed and just began to slowly walk away.

When her wife walked out of the store, Camila waited for a few more moments before she finally got up and followed her. She had calmed down a little bit from having some time to herself, but she still felt the urge to remind her wife who she belonged to. "I love you... you know that right?" She whispered as she matched Lauren's pace.

"Yeah. You have a really funny way of showing it sometimes." Lauren said as she kept quiet. She was embarrassed about what happened in the store...and she didnt want to say anything to piss Camila off more. "I'm hungry. Do you want to stop for lunch?" She asked as she didnt even look at her wife.

Camila turned her head away some at Lauren's tone. She knew she'd brought it onto herself for how she acted, but she also knew first hand if the tables were turned Lauren would be pissed, too, so all it did was bubble up the anger again inside of her. "Yeah, that's fine." She mumbled before pointing to a little place just a few storefronts down. "There looks good." She commented before going in and getting in line. Camila anxiously tapped her foot as they waited. She wanted to apologize, but didn't want to admit to being wrong.

Lauren sighed and just followed Camila into the restaurant. She stood next to the woman as she noticed her tapping her foot. "I told her I had children. I thought she would be smart enough to put two and two together and come up with the other woman in the picture being my partner." 

Camila turned to look at her wife. "Some people aren't that smart, Laur." She sighed and wrapped her arms around herself, doing her best to keep her frustration under control. 

Lauren said as she sighed and went to sit on the booth, waiting to be seated. "You don't even care about what I got for the other kids. Instead you're too busy being pissed at me for something I didnt even do."

"Of course I care about what you grabbed for Tay and Cam." Camila said as she closed her eyes and forced herself to take a deep breath. They were in public, she couldn't do this now. She refused to let herself do this again.

Lauren was getting irritated. She couldnt even believe that this was happening right now. She shook her head and leaned back, sighing heavily. "Whatever, Camila." This was not how their vacation was supposed to be going. 

"I'm sorry... I saw her getting closer to you and I freaked out." Camila finally apologized.

Lauren looked over to her wife and chuckled sarcastically. "Okay." She said as she waited for their names to be called. She was frustrated and just wanted her wife to apologize sincerely for blowing up at her when she didnt nothing wrong.

Camila stayed mostly quiet as they waited for their food. When she heard their name, she went up to grab the tray before she headed off toward a table with her wife. Sitting down, she hung her head some as she unwrapped her sandwich. Camila then popped open her bottle of water and took a sip of it. "I just didn't like seeing the way she openly flirted with you and you didn't do anything about it." She stated softly, trying her hardest not to sound upset.

Lauren followed her wife to the table as she sat down. She took her sandwich from her wife and opened it taking a large bite. She shook her head as she just watched the woman in front of her. Lauren sighed heavily as she crossed her legs. "What would you have liked me to do?" She asked with an attitude. She didnt think that she even did anything wrong at all.

Camila sighed softly as she lifted her head to look at Lauren. "I don't know, ignore her?" She suggested as she ate slowly. She really wasn't that hungry considering how upset she'd just gotten. She hated herself for feeling so jealous over a little interaction that her wife had with a stunning... younger woman.

Lauren looked at her wife across the table. She sighed softly, "It didnt seem like she was flirting to me. I don't even notice that shit anymore." She said honestly. Since being with Camila, Lauren had become really dense when it came to other people flirting with her. She never noticed it because she only cared about her wife. 

"I do love you, Laur." Camila whispered as she looked down at her food. Part of it made her feel self conscious. Sure, she wasn't old, but she wasn't 21 anymore either. Lauren told her all of the time how beautiful she was, but seeing the younger woman hitting on her wife made her feel insecure.

Lauren looked at her wife and reached her hand across the table, "I love you, too, Camila." She said softly. Lauren could tell that the woman was upset...she was still upset herself, but making sure her wife was okay was more important.

Camila relaxed a little bit when Lauren reached across the table. She met her in the middle and laced their fingers together. "You would be feeling the same was as me if that woman hit on me instead." She threw out there, knowing that it was true. She'd seen her wife get jealous before and it was just as bad as her. She couldn't help but to feel possessive. Lauren was absolutely breathtaking and Camila didn't want to feel threatened by anybody else.

Lauren ran her thumb over her wife's knuckles as she looked at her from across the table. She sighed. "I would...I know that..." She said, "But I would also believe you if you said that you weren't flirting back and had no idea you were being flirted with." Lauren pointed out. She knew they were both jealous people, but she didnt realize that after nearly 7 years of being together that her wife would still get that jealous that easily.

Camila glanced down at their joined hands and smiled softly. She was thankful when Lauren actually admitted that she would get jealous, too. She nodded then. "I'm sorry... I should have listened to you." Camila hung her head again and looked back down as she continued eating her sandwich and a fry or two from the container they were splitting. "I just want you to be mine and nobody else's." She stated softly as she lifted her head to look back across the table at Lauren.

Lauren smiled softly at her wife. She was still rubbing her thumb across the woman's knuckles. She chuckled softly at Camila's words. "You are mine and no one elses." Lauren said. "It has been that way for nearly 7 years now." She said as she looked at the woman. "Lets just drop this and enjoy the rest of your activity day." She said, making sure to remind her wife that this shopping business was her choice and that Lauren didnt willingly choose it.

Camila still felt a little insecure, but Lauren's words were helping her to relax. "Don't make me feel bad for dragging you shopping or I will make sure we hit every single one of these shops along this street." She warned her wife as she laughed.

Lauren stuck her tongue out at the woman. "You know that I would do whatever you wanted to do right?" She reminded Camila. Lauren was completely whipped when it came to Camila and their children. She loved it though...wouldnt have it ay other way.

Camila reached out to grab another french fry to eat it. "I know you would. But I promise not to take advantage of it." She ate the last bite of her sandwich before glancing toward her wife again. "Maybe just one or two more shops before we head back."

Lauren looked at her wife and nodded, "I know you have...I'm sure I don't need to remind you of that once incident." She laughed softly. She shrugged her shoulders as she looked back at Camila. "Even if you did I wouldn't care. I love you and would do just about anything for you." Lauren said honestly. 

Leaning over some, Camila kissed her wife's cheek before she looked at the bag that Lauren had sitting on the floor at her feet. "What did you end up getting for Cam and Taylor?"

"Oh!" Lauren smiled, excited to share with her wife what she had gotten. "Well I got Lily that dress. I got Tay a ukulele...and for Cam I got a stuffed dolphin." She said as she held the items up.

Camila smiled warmly when Lauren lit up at sharing what she'd gotten for their children. "Aww, look at that." She reached out for the dolphin. "It's just big enough to get into his little mouth." She snickered before examining it. Cameron was quickly reaching the point where everything he could grab was going into his mouth since he was starting to teeth. "And Taylor will love that." She nodded to Lauren, showing her she'd chosen well for their babies.

Lauren smiled to Camila. She chuckled and nodded in agreement, "He's gonna love chewing that thing. We'll have to be sure to wash it often." She said as she sat up more. Lauren looked at her wife and smiled again, "Who knows, maybe Tay will actually want to learn how to play it, too." She said as she put the stuff back in the bag. "Are you ready to go to the next store?" Lauren asked as she finished off her drink.

Camila finished off the last little bit of food before she picked up her water bottle and stood up. "Yeah." She smiled to her and handed the things back to Lauren to put back into the bag. Picking up their tray, she took it to empty it off before waiting for her wife just outside the door. When Lauren joined her, she hooked her arm in her wife's and walked slowly down the boardwalk. She was in no rush to get anywhere else, all she wanted was this closeness with Lauren again.

AN: I suck. I know.

Barely edited this, so please excuse the errors.

Until next time! -Amanda

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380K 10.5K 37
(Sequel to Lifestyle Changes.) In which the story follows, after the birth of Cameron Alexander Cabello-Jauregui. BEWARE THERE IS SMUT IN THE FIRST C...
116K 4.2K 23
Continuation of my one shot She Loves Control from my Camren One Shots Collection. Requested from many of my loyal and gorgeous readers. The first ch...
258K 10K 29
You are dating two girls from Fifth Harmony. Can you guess who? Yes, the allusive Camren. You love both of the girls with a passion, and you don't ev...
503K 10.8K 23
Sequel to "Who Are You (Camren) " When we left off, Lauren had just attempted suicide because she assumed she had nothing to live for without Camila...