My soul rests with you (One D...

De CareFreeMofo

Its about a girl named Emily who finds out after her fathers death that she has a cousin in the UK and falls... Mai multe

My soul rests with you (One Direction Fan Fic)
Chapter 2: family secret
Ch. 3 Good bye America
Ch. 4 The Boys and London
ch.5 Nandos
Ch. 6 is it Niall?
Ch.7 A New Day
Ch.8 Dancing again
Ch.9 An intense Horan Hug
Ch. 10 the best nightmare that has ever happened to Harry
Ch. 11 Good Morning Mr. Styles
Ch. 13 Clubbing and other things....
Ch. 14 The after shock
Ch.15 the reasons why and HAPPY BRITHDAY TOMMO
Ch.16 Welcome back Home
ch. 17 the good and bad of running into people at school

Ch. 12 Meeting Dani and El

678 4 0
De CareFreeMofo

HELLO LOVELY PEOPLE! 600 READS! SO HAPPY! 

___________________________________________________________

Danielle’s P.O.V.

Eleanor and I were just getting off the plane heading to get our bag from the plane.

‘ELEANORRR!’ a familiar male voice yelled.

‘DANNII!’ now I knew that voice anywhere.

Eleanor and I both turned around to see two boys running straight towards us.

‘Danielle! I missed you so much babe!’ Liam said while picking me up and spinning us in a circle.

I laughed. ‘Awee I missed you to Li.’ I said back still in a hug.

‘come ladies lets go get you bags’ Louis said with his arm around El. I swear they are the cutest thing.

Liam places an arm around me. I lean my head on his shoulder as we walk to get our suitcases.

Louis and Liam being gentlemen do it for us and carry our bags.

Each of us go into our own little conversation when I hear a ‘hey! Wait up guys!’ an Irish voice yells.

I soon see three boys … and a girl? Running towards us.  I see Harry pulling the girl behind him not letting go of her hand. ‘aweee’ I think to myself. Harry got himself a girl. A really pretty one at that, with her long brown hair and a braid on the side. She was pulling off her whole look she was going for.  The girl seemed to look around 18. Her eyes were green like Harry’s and her makeup was tastefully done. I noticed how she walked… no way?! She’s a dancer! It all made since now. How her body was so toned and when she was running behind Harry she didn’t fall to the ground.  It might sound weird but a dancer knows a dancer. When dancers walk they do it with poise and balance.  I smile to myself feeling brilliant for figuring this out.  They all stop in front of us out of breathing hard.

‘were are you running to?’ Louis asked sarcastically.

 I laugh at his remark

‘we … were… looking…. For you…but…..’ Zayn said in between breaths ‘you … disappeared’ he said barley being able to control his breath.

‘oh sorry mate.’ Liam starts ‘we just really wanted to see our girls’ Liam said while looking at me and giving me a kiss. I smile into it.

‘come on guys we need to get into the van before we get mobbed … again’ Niall says catching his breath.

We start our way to the doors. Nothing seemed real. A week with Liam and nothing can stop us from having the times of our lives.

‘I love you’ Liam whispers into my ear. I blush 

‘I love you too’ I said back. He pushes me closer to him.

The next week is going to be so much fun.

Emily’s P.O.V.

Thank god I didn’t get lost. Harry was pulling me thru the airport looking for Danielle and Eleanor. I was actually scared to meet them. What if they don’t like me or the end up being snotty bitches or they think im weird and I don’t belong. Ughh

_____________________________________

We had finally found them and made a dash to the van. We all pilled in.

Well… this is awkward.  Everyone was consumed in conversation we got in then it when head silent when the car started.

I saw Louis whispering something into Eleanor’s ear and she was nodding her head. A big smile grows across her face and she goes to look at me. She reaches her hand out.

‘Hi Emily! My name is Eleanor’ she said in a friendly voice. Okay I wasn’t ready for that.

I shake her hand and I smile. She knew my name. I felt special right then and there. Cool beans bro.

I look over to Danielle. She looks at me like something just clicked in her head. She grins and does the same as Eleanor.

Oh My Gosh! So you’re the famous Emily! It’s so nice to meet you finally!’ she said. I shook her hand to a little confuse. Why did they know me?  Was I like the newest topic or something?

‘hey lads I’m hungry’ Niall complained.

‘your always hungry Niall’ I told him giving him a little punch in the arm

‘Ouches Emmie! You hurt me!’ Niall whines rubbing his arm were I pouched him

‘oh im so sorry Nialler’ I say giving him a big hug. ‘How about we go to the mall and go to the food court for food yeah?’ I asked

Niall breaks from the hug and gives me a wide smile. ‘I LOVE YOU!’ he yelled and pulls me into another hug.  I laugh ‘I love you too?’ I said in a more of a question

Niall wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek.

‘Louis you have the best cousin in the WORLD!’ Niall said in a singsong tone

‘you best believe it mate’ Louis said matter-of-fate

‘So Emily what brings you to England?’ Eleanor asks trying to start a conversation.

‘Well I always wanted to travel the world and I did that. I have been to Australia, New Zealand, India, Africa, China, Japan, Russia, Jamaica, Thailand, Egypt, Cambodia, Greece, France, Italy, Northern Ireland and some other places I can’t think of right now. I went to all of these places for inspiration.  I took their native dance classes, I wrote about everything there… because l like to write.’ I laugh. They probably know that I tell myself. ‘I went on trips and sightseeing for the photography.’ I stop but everyone is looking at me as if to go in. I do. ‘Coming to England was my next adventure. I wanted to come for the amazing fashion and sightseeing. My dad and I were supposed to go together before he died.’ A lump begins to build up in my throat. This was going to be our memories. I had stopped talking. Harry knowing I was feeling uneasy grabbed my hand and gave it a good squeeze and sent me a reassuring smile. I smiled back. Harry never letting go of my hand I spoke again.   ‘When I was in Canada I got this one job offer from Scooter Braun.

I did a local performance with one of the people he manages. I think he’s big in the UK, his name is Justin Bieber. He’s really famous in North America. They wanted me to stay full time and be a backup singer and dancer but I said no because I wanted to finish high school.  Before I got on the plane on the way here Justin texting me saying ‘we need to hang out soon! And when you get out of school im steeling you and you’re going on tour with me!’ I laugh ‘he’s weird!’ I blurt.

Niall looks at me like im Jesus or something.

‘YOU KNOW JUSTIN BIEBER!’ Niall yelled. I laughed at his reaction.

‘Yeah… is that a big deal?’ I asked ‘Emily darling you just simply go and say ‘Justin Bieber’ with Niall around. The boy is like one of his biggest fans.’ Zayn said rolling his eyes at the now hyper Niall Horan.

‘wait haven’t you guys met him before thou?’ I asked

‘yeah but Niall still freaks out’ Harry says

‘Okay sorry I brought it up ya’ll.’ I said

‘no no no no. Your fine! Its okay. Your story was really interesting.’Eleanor smiles

‘thanks’ I said in a small voice

‘that’s really cool and you’re a dancer! How long have you danced?’ Danielle asked me

‘ever since I could walk,’ I laugh ‘since I was two years old. 14 years and counting’ I said answering her question.

‘ your only 16?’ Danielle and Eleanor both say at the same time?

‘I thought you were 18 or something.’ Danielle says

‘me too. You just look so mature and your fashion sense is way ahead of your age.’ Eleanor added in a shocked tone

‘is that a good thing?’ I asked a little worried

‘Of course it is! I mean your hair is absolutely stunning. Your makeup is so tastefully done unlike a lot of other girls you were a mask. It is a good thing!’ Eleanor said Danielle nodding her head yes in agreement ‘Really? Thanks! Not a lot of people in America dress like me.’ I said blushing at how nice they are being ‘WE’RE HERE!’ Niall screams pulling me out of the car. He starts to pull me towards the entrance when Liam yells ‘NIALL JAMES HORAN GET BACK OVER HERE NOW!’ ‘oh shit.’ Niall says under his breath. We both turn around and go back to the van. ‘I hope you know you need to put on you hoodie so no one recognizes you.’ Zayn said in a you-should-knows-this tone All the boys pull up their hoodies. I don’t know how this is going to work I said to myself.

We all walk in. This wasn’t South Carolina anymore. I was in a London shop wanting to buy everything in it. Everything was just so cute. The store ended up being one of Danielle’s and Eleanor’s favorite stores.  If you ask me now I would have had no idea the name of the store.

 I bought a necklace that had a simple silver bow covered in rhinestones at the end of the chain from the store. I end up talking to the girls making small talk.

They were really nice. Im walking while talking to Dani and El when Harry almost screams ‘JACK WILLS!’ I turn my head in the direction of the store. No flippin way! Jack Wills. I have never been there. There are only like 7 in the US.

  ‘O my god! I have never been to one!’ I said ‘well you are now!’ Harry said taking my hand and pulling me with him into the store.

‘I don’t care what you say but im buying you something from here.  A girl without Jack Wills just isn’t normal.’ Harry said with a smile

‘Harry you don’t have to. The stuff her is really expensive here.’ I said not wanting him to spend money on me

‘Are you messing with me right now? Babe I’m not trying to brag but I kind of make … uh a lot of money. So me buying you a couple of pairs of clothes won’t make me broke.’ He says in a funny tone. I blush.

  He was being really sweet buying me clothes. I end up getting 1 pair of sweatpants, a white with blue lettering Jack Wills hoodie and a floral top.

‘Harry thank you so much! But you didn’t have to buy me the store.’ I said while giving him a hug ‘babe for you I would buy the company anytime.’ He said I blush again.

Hazza I swear can you stop being so cute? I walk out the store to see everyone last where we left them. Everyone was on their phone.

Texting or tweeting something. A huge grin appears on Liam’s face. He places his phone back in his pocket and looks at all of the boys ‘guys we don’t have to go to the studio tomorrow.’ Liam said in a happy tone All the guys cheered

. ‘woo hoo!’ Niall cheered

‘We are going clubbing tonight!’ Harry said Everyone nodded their head in agreement.

‘Yeah man we are going to the club! I have never been to one! This is going to be fun!’ I said doing a little dance.

Zayn comes up behind me. Wraps his arms around my waist and rest his chin on my shoulder. ‘Well looks like we are going to show you how to club British style’ said in a cheeky tone

‘And Irish’ Niall commented

I slug down a little in a bit of disappointment

. ‘Whats wrong?’ Zayn asked

‘I don’t have anything to wear.’ I said in a sad tone

‘We can fix that’ Dani and El said grabbing my hand and waving bye to the boys

. ‘We will be back. Im going to find a dress for Em’ Danielle said

‘me too’ Eleanor added.

They headed me towards a little shop. It had really cute dresses all around the store.  I started looking around for a dress for tonight. Nothing really was my taste until…

I saw a dark blue dress with a line of black in it. It was absolutely cute. I pick it up and look at the back of it. There were black straps across the top half of the dress showing a lot of skin. I notice that it was going to be short on me because of my long legs.

‘Now that’s what I call a dress.’ I turn around so see El an Dani behind me

. ‘ I pick that one’ El said pointing to the dress in my hand.

‘me too. That is sexxaaa! Danielle said I laughed. ‘This one it is.’ I noticed Eleanor and Danielle already had their dresses picked out. We all buy our dresses heading out.

  ****** A/N … -> what Emily’s outfit looks like http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3xsvyooWp1rtbriro1_1280.png ****

We are greed my the boys ‘come on its time to go. I think people are starting to notice’ Louis said and with that we headed for the van. We all pilled in with our shopping bags and headed towards Louis house. ‘After I drop everyone off at Louis’ flat ill drive you to your place.’ Liam said to Danielle and Eleanor ‘okay’ they said

______________________________________________

 We had it to Louis’ house. We all get out of the car except for Dani, El and Liam. ‘See you soon!’ Dani said waving bye. ‘Bye guys’ I waved back. I head into the house. …. Im going clubbing. And a smile grows across my face.

__________________________

tell me what you think comment/fan/vote ! thank you! :)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

4.1K 173 49
Cheyenne and Kayla are living their dreams. They are living together in a small flat in the middle of London; both studying what they think is their...
11.2K 286 32
Arianna is just your typical girl in college. She's kind, caring, and doesn't get into any trouble, but she's still growing up and doesn't know much...
67.1K 1.6K 73
They say that if you love someone let them go, and if they love you they will come back. But even if you want that person to come back for you, you c...
93.9K 1.9K 21
England's Princess Abbie had all she wanted. Fame, money, boys, people granting her every need, but she doesn't want it. She doesn't want any of it...