The New Olympian

By Primordial-Miky9

After the war against Kronos, Percy Jackson learn things from Annabeth that will leave him betrayed... Percy... More

....Broken... maybe not!!!
Son of Perseus....and the war against Gaea part 1
War against Gaea part 2
The end of the war and Beacon Hills
My first day as a teacher in hell....* cough* *cough* I mean high school.
Stiles is a demigod?
Bye bye Beacon Hills and that hell hole and hello Olympus, Norse gods???
The Mikaelson
The Mikaelson part 2
The Mikaelson part 3
The Mikaelson part 4
The Mikaelson part 5
The Mikaelson part 6
The Mikaelson part 7 the end.... not the book just this crossover!!!
A/N
The begining Young Justice part 1
Young justice part 2
Young justice part 3
Young justice Last part...!
Back at home
She's mad at me!!!!! Oh and a new begining Narnia part 1
Narnia part 2
Narnia part 3
Narnia part 4
Narnia part 5
Narnia part 6
Narnia part 7
The punishment of Lord Chaos!
Shadowhunters part --?
Shadowhunter last part!
Japan/bleach part 1
School/first Hollow/bleach part 2
Bleach part 3
Seireitei/Kenpachi/bleach part 5
Bleach part 6
Bleach part 7
Bleach last part (Part 1)

Soul society/Bleach part 4

4.6K 96 112
By Primordial-Miky9

Kurosaki Ichigo P.O.V.

Eh? Why are they here? Is there a problem? Did they come to investigate the Underworlds siblings? but still....

"Yo Toshiro!!!Matsumoto!!" I said.

Matsumoto smiled and waved and Toshiro mumbled something about me to have to call him Hitsugaya Taichō...nah not gonna do it.

"Oh yeah Kurosaki-Kun, Orihime-san, Kuchiki-san, Chad and Ishida-san, I apologize but we have to go, our Father called for an emergency about something weird!!!, bye bye !!!" Said Perseus and left jogging with his siblings, following at the same pace.

Toshiro stared at them then I could see a little glare, then he opened his mouth.

" those three aren't human" he declared but we all heard him.

" but they aren't bad!" Said Orihime-san.

" how do you know that, plus they could clearly see us, but played that they couldn't see us, how do you know that they aren't bad?" Asked Toshiro with a little bit of spiritual pressure.

"because they wouldn't blend with humans, plus I saw Perseus, the one with golden eyes killing a hollow without moving his hands, they are powerful, plus I bet that If they wanted something from us they would have already gone to fight us" I tell them, Toshiro eyes widened but soon came back to ordinary.

"Anyway, we came to escort you to soul society, something really important will happens, Yamamoto Taichō summoned you Kurosaki!, we will leave now," Toshiro said and Matsumoto nodded.

" come we have to go" Said Toshiro.

Perseus P.O.V.

Okay okay okay, it looks like no one can see those two people in front of us....plus they have weird black clothing, we should act carefully, but then I got a mental message from uncle Hades to come and meet him at home.

We said goodbye to the teenagers and left, well more like jogged toward our house.

Inside Hades was there wearing weird clothes, he was waiting for us with our cloaks for us white and for him a black cloak.

(Hades)

(The others)

" put on the cloak and hide your face with it, it's seems that we will encounter the Shinigami sooner than expected, today we will meet them at their HQ, now change your clothes, we will go on our way" 'father' said and left , we kind of godly changed to our normal clothes, well armour for us.

Since we are three War gods.

Then we put the cloaks on.

" it's kind of weird putting these" Said Ares.

I won't deny that

Hades came back with his cloak on, we couldn't see his face and I bet that he couldn't see ours.

" well it seems that all of you are ready, then let's go" Said Hades, we all came close to him and he shadow travelled us.

Kurosaki P.O.V.

Getting to the soul society, there was a weird feeling around? Not from fear, but like something big is gonna happen.

" let's go" Toshiro announced to me and Matsumoto and we used shunpo.

Getting closer to the meeting place I couldn't help myself but to look around, there's nothing wrong, don't tell me that they found Aizen?

I barely got control over my inner hollow. I need more time.

Entering the building and room of the commander I could see that the other captain and their lieutenant were also here.

" everyone is here?" Asked the old Yamamoto.

" well I called you today, since we are getting allies since we were neglecting our work on the human world, they will help us with the hollows as we can get focused on finding Aizen, they will be coming here in few minutes, they are really powerful, so Kenpachi don't try to provoke them since they are stronger than any of us since they are major gods" Yamamoto said..........wait Gods!!!!!

"Why do they help us now, why didn't they help us before?" Asked Toshiro.

" well to answer you it's because they aren't from the same mythology as us, they are from Olympus, Olympian gods, one of the most if not the most famous and powerful pantheon" Yamamoto Said.

" then why do they want to help us, when we aren't from the same pantheon?" Asked Toshiro

I could sense a heavy atmosphere around us.

"I don't know? That's why I called them here for a meeting, we will meet the lord of the Underworld, Hades, and three other Olympians" Said Yamamoto.

Then everything was becoming darker and there was a strange form becoming bigger thanks to the shadows than four figures appeared, three people with white cloaks and one with a black one I suppose that the one with the black must be Hades or a stranger and we were under attack...

Before we could do something Yamamoto Spoke.

" Lord Hades" he said.

" Yamamoto-san" the black figure Said the other three only nodded.

Perseus P.O.V.

Shadow travel.....
I will never miss you ever again, look at what you did, you transported us in a room full of people with those weird clothes......

Were we like interrupting something aren't we?

Hey, that guy over there why is he grinning like a madman? And are those little bells on his hair?.....well more a the top of the pikes.

"Lord Hades" Said the guy who was sitting on a chair?hey, he needs to shave his beard....isn't it kind of too long?

"Yamamoto-san" Said Hades.

" it's a pleasure to welcome the lord of the underworld of the Olympian pantheon." Said the long beard man.

"It's also my pleasure to see the famous soul society!" Said Hades.

Soul society, famous?

I never heard of it before accepting this mission.....well it's not my fault, 1. I'm not a deity from the underworld or anything related to it and I'm a son of Poseidon.

Well I should let them talk between them I look around and I could see three familiar faces those two ...... we met today at the school gates and Kurosaki-Kun....eehh never expected to see him here!

Oh well.

" then let's start the visit and our talk of what will happen in the future, Kurosaki, Kuchiki Taichō, Hitsugaya Taichō please show to our guest, Seireitei" Said Yamamoto-san.

As that said two familiar faces waited here with a new face, long black hair with....wait grey eyes!!!!!

Athena is he your son!!!!!

Of course not...I think, he would have been blond like his siblings.

Well, he isn't bad looking....

" my name is Kuchiki, Kuchiki Byakuya I am the captain of the 6th division of Gotei 13" he said.

" my name is Hitsugaya, Hitsugaya Toshiro I am the captain of the 10th division of Gotei 13" The familiar guy Said.

Isn't he too young compared to the others? Well, that could only mean that he must be smart and strong.

" Yo! I am Kurosaki, Kurosaki Ichigo I am a substitute Shinigami!" Kurosaki-san Said.

Hades went first,

" I am Hades god of the Underworld, The subterranean regions, Darkness, the Earth, Riches, Mortality, Afterlife and metals" uncle said.

Then Athena went next.

" I am Athena goddess of Wisdom, War, craft, civilizations, the arts and skills" she said.

Then Ares went next.

"I am Ares God of War, raw violence, weapons, untamed war and other things" said Ares I could see Toshiro trying to compose himself it seems that the effect of the presence of the Untamed war god was having some effects on him, but the other two seemed okay....

They looked at me.

" oh yeah, I am Perseus god of Heroes, Fallen Heroes, Loyalty, Betrayal, Wisdom, War, Order, Natural disasters and Wishes" I said cheerfully I guess!

" three major War-gods, why?" Asked Toshiro bringing his hand toward his sword.

" well I planned to only have two Athena and Perseus since they are not hot-headed like Ares over there, but he insisted to come, plus I do need people to take care of the Hollows around here" Hades Said, Toshiro looked satisfied and let go of his sword.

"HEY!!!"Ares noticed that he was.... does that count as an insult?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 1.2K 54
(Atropos cuts the threads of Human Fate.) Pat was destined for something great. Apollo himself had said it. The only issue is, no one knows what he's...
65.6K 1.1K 33
'I see your broken self reflected in my eyes and feel my heart clench in pain as if I were the one so hurt.' Harry Potter x Percy Jackson crossover
62.6K 3.2K 20
đŠđšđ€đšđ«đąđš | ΜαÎșÎ±ÏÎŻÎ± (𝐧., 𝐟𝐞𝐩.) đĄđšđ©đ©đąđ§đžđŹđŹ đ›đ„đąđŹđŹ 𝗼đ—č𝘁đ—Čđ—żđ—»đ—źđ˜đ—¶đ˜ƒđ—Čđ—č𝘆, đ—¶đ˜ đ—°đ—źđ—» đ—șđ—Čđ—źđ—» "đ—łđ—Œđ—Œđ—čđ—¶đ˜€đ—”đ—»đ—Č𝘀𝘀" đ—Œđ—ż...
278K 9.9K 64
*Complete* 130,000+ words đ”č𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕠𝕟𝕖 It started with an obsession. No matter what anyone could say, I was one of the biggest fans anyone could g...