Various! Males X Male! Reader

Galing kay springs_rj

So I've looked around the Internet and noticed that there aren't really many X Male! Readers. So I've taken i... Higit pa

Eren Jaeger
Vanitas{1/3}
Vanitas{2/3}
Vanitas{3/3}
Yukio Okumura
Kaneki Ken
Hackers?
Annoyed And Sorry
Bruh
Rin Okumura{1/2}
Rin Okumura{2/2}
oh mY GOD
Viktor Nikiforov{1/2}
Viktor Nikiforov {2/2}
*Viktor Nikiforov{1/2}
*Viktor Nikiforov {2/2}
Kim Taehyung
❤THANK YOU❤
#ArmysWillProtectBTS
Key Update/Author's Note
uugGHHH
Jeon Jeongguk
¡Heads Up!
¡Warning!
Kim Seokjin 0/2
Rin Okumura※
Crona Gorgon
Kim Namjoon 1/2
Kim Namjoon 2/2
BTS
Park Chanyeol X M!R X Lucas

Park Jimin

5.1K 93 4
Galing kay springs_rj

Park Jimin X Male!Reader
From: Kpop group BTS (방탄소년단)
Tags: Model!M!Reader, Idol!Jimin, Fluff, Slight angst, Mentions of Homophobia,

{Birthday Wish}

"So Jimin, your birthday's in a few days," Seokjin started as he cleaned up the last of the dishes."Have you thought of anything you might want?"

"Not really." Jimin started as he dried the dish he held before putting it away."There's really only a few basic things, but there is one thing I really want."

"Care to tell me what it is?" Seokjin asked as he dried his hands."You don't have to but, y'know."

"It's fine hyung," Jimin chuckled as he grabbed the next plate."I just want to come clean and come out to our fans that I'm dating Y/n." Jimin answered.

"Jimin—"

"I know that it's a stupid thing to want for my birthday, but I just want to be able to express how much I love him with dates and such but because we're idols and both guys I can't." Jimin started."I want to be able to tell him I love him without worrying about "acting straight" in front of the fans. I want ARMY to love him as much as I do, I want to be able to do so many things with him but I can't and it's killing me inside."

"Jimin, it's not a stupid thing to wish for." Seokjin said softly as he took the plate from Jimin's hands."Its a wonderful thing to wish for, you two are the most adorable pair I've seen and I've seen how upset you get when you can't show him that you love him 24/7. If we lived in a world where there was no discrimination, where you could walk down together in peace, I would be so happy to hear both of you come out to our fans, but our world isn't like that."

"I know..." Jimin said as he looked down at the drying rag in his hands.

"It would be best if you would discuss this with the rest of us, especially Namjoon. If you really really feel that you need to come out, know that I will support you 100%." Seokjin smiled.

"Thank you hyung." Jimin replied with a smile.

"I'll tell Namjoon about your situation so he has time to think before you approach him okay?" Seokjin said before walking out of the kitchen and towards Taehyung and Namjoon's shared room.

Jimin finished drying and putting away the rest of the dishes before heading over to Namjoon and Taehyung's room nervously. Jimin knocked on the door before opening it, walking inside, and closing the door. Namjoon was sitting at his desk waiting for the younger and Jimin grew a little more nervous.

"So," Namjoon started."Seokjin hyung told me that you want to come out to our fans about you and Y/n."

"Y-yeah, I do." Jimin answered.

"You do know that the country we live in, isn't very understanding about that topic right?"

"I know."

"You also know that by revealing your relationship with Y/n could harm both your careers right? Our fans might be understanding at the notice of your sexuality, but they might not be understanding in who you're dating." Namjoon started."Same goes for Y/n and his fans–and if our fans aren't supportive of your sexuality at all then we'd have a problem."

"I know they might not be understanding in both ways, and I know this might ruin our careers, but I really want to do this." Jimin said.

"You know I have your back right?" Namjoon asked as Jimin nodded."We'll bring this up to PD-nim and see what he thinks about this okay?"

"Okay." Jimin replied.

"We'll most likely meet first thing tomorrow morning, so get some rest before we talk to PD-nim." Namjoon said as Jimin nodded.

"Thanks hyung." Jimin smiled before leaving the room and walking to his, Hoseok, and Jeongguk's shared room.

Hoseok was on his bed looking through his phone and Jeongguk wasn't there so Jimin assumed that he was probably playing video games in the "Golden Closet". Jimin laid on his bed and took his phone out of his pocket and smiled at the notifications on his lock screen. Jimin clicked on the first notification and was taken to the Twitter app before a tweet had appeared on his screen.

Jimin chuckled at the tweet before pressing the retweet and like button. Jimin looked at the latest post his boyfriend made before laughing.

Jimin hit the like and retweet button again before he looked back at the picture and started laughing again.

"What's so funny?" Hoseok asked.

"Y/n....H-he....." Jimin couldn't form a sentence as he laughed.

Hoseok shrugged and smiled before deciding to leave the room. Jimin continued laughing for a few minutes before his phone buzzed in his hand. Jimin looked at the notification and smiled before clicking on the chat.

My Prince💝💍
(Y/n)

My Love❤💍
(Jimin)

I kno u saw my tweets
I also kno ur probably laughing
Please stop and breath
U can't die on me 😫

I did stop laughing
Y r u so memey?
Ur gonna be the death of me

I'm only memey bc the Int-Fans
r memey n I thought it
was funny so I became memey
to follow the trend

Don't be a follower

Well then I'll just unfollow u
"How u think bout that"?

Did u just...
Reference our song?

😏
Yes
anyway
How was ur day?

I'd say it was okay
We had to practice for our
upcoming schedules
and we've been thinking of
things for the next comeback

alREADY?!
IM STILL NOT OVER MANHI
MANHI MANHI N YALL HIT
ME WITH THAT
BOGOSHIPDA
N THEN YALL BROUGHT DID
U SEE MY BAG INTO MY
KIFE WHEN I WANST READY
N NOW YALL WANNA BRING
SOMETHING ELSE INTO
MY LIFE???

well, I'm still not over ur cover
of our song
anD U HAD THE NERVE TO
RELEASE ANOTEHR COVER
IM THE ONE WHO WANST RWADY

Touché
aside from that
I hope ur getting plenty
of rest

I am
We're on break for a few days
What about u?

I'm finishing up the mixing
of my next album
I'm also finishing another cover
Well
Actually two covers

TWO?!
DO U WANT ME TO DIE??

no
Don't die
If u die who will snuggle
with me and watch funny
videos with me?

I WILL
NO ONE ELSE BUT ME
CAUSE UR MINE

😏

wait
😳
shit

don't worry
I love u too
❤️
aside from that
What r u planning to do
on ur birthday?

idk
But I did have a birthday
wish that I want to come true

Oooooooo
What is it?
Maybe I can have it happen

Actually
It's complicated

Y?

I want to come out to my
fans that we're dating

Really?
Why tho?

Bc I want to be able to show
my love for u in public

I'm cryin rn
U have no idea how nice
and sweet that sounds
I agree 100%
what did I do to deserve u?
I'm gonnna callal u rn
Can't see shaiet

Jimin's phone rang shortly after the last text and the blonde man answered the FaceTime call.

Jimin chuckled softly as he saw Y/n wiping his eyes with his long sleeves.

"Baby don't cry." Jimin said as Y/n chuckled before sniffling.

"I can't help it..." Y/n started."I feel so happy that you want that as your wish.. it makes me feel so warm inside that–oh my god I'm crying again..."

"Baby," Jimin smiled as Y/n wiped his eyes again before taking deep breaths."I wish I could go over there and hug you and cuddle with you."

"Me too," Y/n replied with a smile."Floof misses you.." Y/n added as he held up a small fluffy pup that barked happily.

"I still can't believe you named him Floof." Jimin chuckled.

"I would've named him Floofer II but I never had a Floofer I so yeah." Y/n replied as he set the puppy down.

"Namjoon hyung and I are gonna go meet with PD-nim about what I want." Jimin started.

"Should I go with my manager so we can talk about it?" Y/n asked.

"That's probably a good idea." Jimin nodded.

"Okay, I'll be there with Seungbin hyung around 10 hopefully." Y/n said as he laid down on his bed.

"I'll see you then N/n." Jimin smiled.

"Sleep well and dream well my love." Y/n smiled as he blew kisses at the phone's camera.

"Sweet dreams my prince." Jimin replied as he blew kisses back at the screen."Love you."

"Love you too."

"Bye bye."

"Bye bye."

Beep! Beep! Beep!

The FaceTime call was over and Jimin was still smiling like the lovesick man he was. Jimin let out a content sigh before getting to charge his phone and place an alarm before brushing his teeth and changing into pajamas. Jimin smiled fondly at the thought of being able to spend more time with his boyfriend once their fans know about their relationship. Jimin fixed his bed as Hoseok walked back in to get ready for bed and got into bed as Hoseok finished up.

"Goodnight hyung."

"Night Jimin."

{The Next Day: Big Hit Ent.}

It was 11:00 in the morning, Jimin and Namjoon were in the meeting room waiting for Y/n, his manager, their own manager, and their CEO. Jimin nervously messed with the rings on his fingers as he waited for his boyfriend to arrive. The door opened and Y/n entered with a smile, a bag that probably had food in it, and a cup holder with three different coffees.

"Morning Namjoon hyung, morning love." Y/n greeted as he set the bag and cup holder on the table."I brought some snacks and donuts along with your usual coffees."

"Thanks Y/n." Namjoon smiled as he took his drink before looking at the items in the bag.

"Where's Seungbin hyung?" Jimin asked as Y/n sat beside him.

"Hyung went to go find Seijin hyung and PD-nim." Y/n answered as he reached into the bag and took out a package of mini chocolate covered donuts.

"How was your morning?" Jimin asked before Y/n offered him some donut.

"My photoshoot was okay, they had a few problems with lighting and location, as well as wardrobe malfunctions like me accidentally ripping the belt off." Y/n started."I took a look at them and they look pretty good."

"Of course you'd look good," Jimin started."You're a model for a reason."

Y/n blushed and shook his head."You know I still can't understand why Gucci hasn't hired Taehyung as a model."

"I know right?" Jimin agreed.

"He's a waking Gucci store and has his whole closet full of Gucci!" Namjoon added.

"Gucci is missing out." Y/n said before he continued to feed himself and his boyfriend the snacks that he brought.

The door soon opened and Y/n nervously held onto Jimin's arm. Jimin offered the Male a smile as Seungbin, Seijin, and Bang PD-nim took a seat across them.

"So Jimin," Bang PD-nim started."You want to make your relationship with Y/n public."

"Yes." Jimin answered.

"I have nothing against your relationship with Y/n, your happiness is important and I gave you the okay because I want my employees to be happy." The elder started."You two do understand though, that your fans might not like the idea of you dating. You two also have to understand that some fans will accept your relationship with someone but they might not accept your relationship with another man. Korea is not very keen on the idea of same sex relationships, so you two also have to be aware of everything that could happen if your relationship is public."

"We understand about the cons that could present themselves if we go public, but I believe that most of our fans will support us." Jimin answered.

"We also understand that we could get a lot of hate for this and possibly ruin our careers, but if all goes well we might even inspire other artists or people to come out." Y/n added.

"Let's say that your relationship going public isn't accepted, what happens when one of you can't continue your career because of all the hate? What would you do if both of you lost your jobs? If you two got into an argument and ending up letting the haters tear you apart?" Bang PD-nim asked.

"If I couldn't continue my career anymore I'd be upset that our fans weren't loyal as they said, but I wouldn't give up on my relationship." Jimin answered.

"If we both lost our jobs it would be upsetting to lose our followers, but I don't see any difficulty of living afterwards. We started as "normal" people with regular lives before we became who we are now, so it wouldn't be that hard on unless people refuse to give us jobs, which would be unconstitutional." Y/n added.

"I know for a fact that if it would be slim to come down to an argument between us because we understand each other more than we understand ourselves. If we were to argue one of us would realize the stupidity and childishness of arguing about haters and stop the arguing." Jimin finished.

Bang PD-nim stayed silent for a moment as he looked to be in thought. Y/n rubbed Jimin's arm in a comforting manner as Jimin rubbed Y/n's knuckles."Y/n what did your CEO say about this?"

"She said that I should understand the consequences that could come with this and that she was fine with our relationship going public as long as PD-nim approved." Y/n answered.

Bang PD-nim nodded in understanding before he looked between Y/n and Jimin. Bang PD-nim then looked at the table before looking back up at the pair."You may make your relationship public, but please keep the heated stuff to a minimum when in public." The CEO started as Jimin and Y/n smiled brightly."However you you decide to reveal your relationship, be prepared for anything that could happen. You'll be asked to do interviews so please be prepared for anything the interviewer might say."

The pair nodded."We'll be prepared PD-nim, don't worry." Jimin answered.

"Now that that's done, I'm gonna go get ready for phone calls." Bang PD-nim said as he stood up and left the room.

{Time Skip: 12th of October, 23:53 PM, BTS Dorm}

Jimin littered soft pecks all over Y/n's face as the smaller man giggled while trying to fix the video settings on the phone(/camera??)((tf do they use when they do Vlive?))

"Jimin, stop~." Y/n giggled as he was being attacked by kisses."I have to fix the settings and I can't see~!"

"I'm sorry baby, but I'm so happy that we get to tell the world about our relationship." Jimin said as he laid down next to Y/n."Plus it's my birthday in a few minutes and I get the best gift of showing how much I love you."

"Well then almost birthday boy, how's about we start the Vlive?" Y/n asked as he connected the phone to the selfie stick and finished fixing the settings.

Jimin took the stick from Y/n as he got off the bed before clicking the live/record button. Jimin began to talk about some things as the viewers signed on and commented.

"So this seems like the right time to start," Jimin smiled."Now before we start I have a special guest here with me. Special guest please come out!"

Y/n jumped onto the bed and rolled next to Jimin with a goofy smile as Jimin laughed."Hello, I'm Y/n! It's an honor to be a guest on Jiminie's Vlive."

"Do all of you know know who and what Y/n-ie is?" Jimin asked.

"...No?" Y/n asked in shock before smiling cheekily."You just want me to show you what I do don't you?"

"You guys are sneaky." Jimin chuckled.

"I'll show you guys my singing—" Y/n started before his phone started ringing."It's my mom, I'll go take it and be back before the clock strikes twelve."

Jimin nodded as Y/n got up and rushed out of the room."So ARMY, I have some important news to tell after the clock strikes twelve, which is in almost a minute." Jimin started before he sat up on his bed."ARMY loves us right? You'll love us unconditionally right ARMY?" Jimin glanced through the comments that popped up and chuckled softly at the ones that suggested a potential lover, but Jimin also saw the ones that hoped he didn't have a lover.

"ARMY, I—"

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Jimin, happy birthday to you!" Y/n sang as he walked carefully back into the room with a cake.

Jimin smiled widely as he chuckled in surprise as Y/n stood next to him."I thought you were talking to your mom!"

"I lied," Y/n smiled as Jimin moved the camera to fit both of them."It was Hobi hyung. He called me to open the door and get the cake."

"Make a wish Jiminie." Y/n smiled as he sat down next to Jimin on the bed.

"My wish," Jimin started as he looked at Y/n who nodded before looking back into the camera."is for ARMY to love my boyfriend Y/n as much as I love him." Jimin finished before blowing the candle out and leaning over to lock lips with Y/n.

Jimin pulled away afterwards and smiled at the camera."Bye ARMY!" Jimin waved before stopping the Vlive and turning the camera off.

"Happy birthday Jiminie!" Y/n smiled once more before pecking Jimin on the lips."Let's go eat your cake and cuddle later."

"What if I want to cuddle now?" Jimin asked as he set the camera aside."We can always save the cake for later, I'm thinking of a different dessert to eat right now."

"What other thing do you have here besides the cake?" Y/n asked as his eyebrows furrowed in confusion."Did anybody else buy–....." Y/n started before widening his eyes and blushing hard."I-I'll go out the cake away..."

Jimin laughed as Y/n rushed out of the room while letting out a squeak."That's not the only sound you'll make tonight!" Jimin laughed again as he heard Y/n let out another squeak."ARMY's gonna love him."

And ARMY's did, with only a few who had left and said what they had to say. Jimin and Y/n were happy, and that's all that mattered.

yOo it's me Rae. Originally y'all were supposed to have a Namjoon one shot that woulda been "sin" *cough cough*smut*cough cough*but I procrastinated and didn't meet the deadlines. I'm for sure doing one for my other baby (more liek dAdDy) Seokjin.

Sorry to all those who are expecting more anime or other things but at the moment I'm a bit more into kpop n stuff like that. I will make a separate book for the kpop oneshots so that this one has more of a diverse sort of range.

Also, I am okay. We didn't have to evacuate but there was a lot of smoke so I had no school the next day (yeet). Although Northern California is still dealing with the fire so keep them in your hearts as well as everyone(every animal) who lost their homes and lives. Thank you everyone who commented such nice things and expressed your concerns.

Also,
THANKS FOR 30K N 893 VOTES!
It means a lot to me so thank you very very much.

Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MAN PARK JIMIN.

y'all have been blessed.

—Rae

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

5.4K 263 26
[BOOK 1] ⍟ this is a story about surrender and falling head over heels with the enemy... oh, this, and volleyball too, of course. ⍟ can you guess w...
381K 8.8K 30
Since XFantasyCreatureX was so kind and gave me the biggest request I ever received, I figured out that I could make a separate book for all the Mpre...
4.8K 32 12
Just as the title says it will be an oneshots book. Since I am an OTAKU, I will be categorizing my stories as gay for english characters and yaoi fo...
76.2K 2.4K 32
There are three different types of people. First, the ones who feel things like everyone else. Second, the ones that feel things much more intense th...