The Bet (Lauren/Reader)

By AnemoneLovesFiction

This story is completed. But is being reviewed (by myself) for grammar. 🚨Warnings🚨 -G!P Lauren -Sex (what... More

1~ The Bet*
2~ Notes.
3~ My Name In Your Phone
4~ What About My Prize?
5~ Let's Keep This PG!
6~ Whats Happening Tonight?
7~ Dinner
8~ Anonymous?
9~ Not So Anonymous
10~ Recessive Trait
11~ Date Night
12~ A Proper Apology
13~ Girlfriend
14~ 'Stomach Ache'
15~ It's A Bet?
16~ A Ding Dong?
17~ Anger/ Group Chat
18~ Ferris Wheel
19~ Gary vs Patrick
20~ Did You Tell Her Yet?
21~ First Time
22~ Lazer Tag
23~ Thanksgiving
24~ Telling Y/N
25~ Explaining
26~ Christmas Eve
27~ The Talk
29~ Immediate Makeup Sex
30~ Recording
31~ Ocean, Cabin, Car
32~P-P-Promposal
33~ Prom Note
34~ Folder 1, Complete
35~ It's About You
36~ Nausea, Folder 2 ✅
37~ Sexual Sensitivity
38~ Graduation
39~ First Time Since...
40~ Meeting with Vives
41~Art School
42~ Meeting With Hofstra
43~ Bad news
44~Delivery
45~ Will You?
46~ It's A Bet
New Book?
Hello again?
Guys...

28~ Game Plan

1K 21 4
By AnemoneLovesFiction

"Yo, Y/N, can we watch a movie on here?" Normani asks already picking up the remote.

"Sure, you guys can do what you want." Y/N giggled at her friends as they all rushed toward the television.

"Hey babe," Lauren wrapped her hands around Y/N's hips and placed her chin on top of the girls head. The higheels she was wearing had made their height significant as hell.

"Hi." Y/N blushed slightly at the thought of the night they finally made love.

"Happy new year?" Lauren asked.

"Not until midnight, silly." Y/N chuckled.

"Fine." Lauren huffed and joined her friends on the couch, she still managed to keep eye contact with her girlfriend, and patted her lap twice. Y/N shook her head and rolled her eyes playfully, but still followed through and sat on her girlfriends lap.

"So what will you decide for us to watch today?" Ally asks as Dinah begins scrolling through the options on the television. She tried to look through the best possible movies there was, but was having trouble deciding.

"At this rate, we'll miss new years." Normani joked, widening her eyes, and clicking away on her phone.

"Who is that, Mani?" Ally asks her friend.

"Jessica, from dance." Normani speaks while furiously typing.

"What does she want? It's literally new years and school doesn't start up until the eighth." Lauren asks, scoffing in the process.

"Beats me, but it's whatever. I'm spending time with my friends now." Normani speaks, sharing a smile, and pressing the off button on her phone.
______

"So when should we do this?" Taylor asks.

"Well, I have no idea. So like..." Jasper begins to panic before hearing a thump, followed by an auditory hoomph, and her door being nocked on.

"What the fu-" Jasper began before Taylor cut her girlfriend off, pushing Jasper behind her for protection and grabbing a pillow. "A pillow Tay?" Jasper asks before another knock is heard on her balcony door.

"Should I just ope-" Taylor began but was immediately cut off by a high level of sass.

"I know you heard me knock both times. I can see your shadow's through the door, the curtains are too thin- did you seriously just turn off the lights? What the hell, open the damn door, Jas."

Jasper steps in front of Taylor, despite the other girls protest, and opens the balcony door, to be greeted with her friend.

"Hey, why'd you climb through, all that?" Jasper asks while gesturing through the tough obstacle. V

"We haven't talked for like three holidays and all you have to say is hey." Sofia asks.

"Well, our sister's aren't necessarily speaking, there's literally no way for us to hangout without our sisters saying something." Jasper admitted.

"But you could have texted." Sofia rose a brow while placing a hand on her hip.

"You got me there." Jasper spoke and slapped her own forehead, completely forgetting about her friend ever having a communication device.

"Apology accepted," Sofia smiles.

"But she didn't apologize?" Taylor asked, seemingly recovered from the fact that Sofia had been the previous intruder.

"Her accepting her stupidity is apology enough." Sofia smirks and almost forgets why she came to her friends house in the first place.

"So, not to be rude at all, honestly. But why are you here?" Taylor asks and Sofia immediately reaches to grab her phone. She shows her friend some pictures she received from her sister's phone and just watched Taylor.

"I'm already assuming that Taylor has told you, and because of your good nature, you couldn't break the news to your sister because you didn't want to ruin her happiness?" Sofia asks hitting the nail on the head.

"How did you get this?" Taylor asked while looking at the screenshots on her phone. Her name was on the current message pulled up, but it was her name on Lauren's phone.

"Remember when you texted these to Lauren?" Sofia asked.

"Yeah, it was during her homecoming? I didn't want to reply because she pissed me off." Taylor replied, trying to connect the dots, wondering how Sofia had these photos on her phone.

"Well, you weren't texting your sister..." Sofia speaks, taking her phone back from Jasper's hands. "I understand that what she did was wrong by going through your sisters phone and doing this, but what are we going to do?" Sofia asks her friends.

"Wait, you're on our side!" Jasper asks, sitting down on her bed.

"How'd you get the pictures anyway?" Taylor asked.

"Well, Camila screenshot your conversation that you thought you were having with your sister, sent it to her own phone, deleted the evidence completely from Lauren's phone-"

"Yeah yeah, I get that, hurry up and get to the good part, you Hypocrite." Taylor smirked.

"I may or may not have forwarded them to my own phone." Sofia shut her mouth, smiling sheepishly, scratching the back of her neck.

"We have to do whats right." Jasper spoke.

"How?" Sofia asked.

"You're shark boy and lava girl. You can do anything." Taylor responded.

"Taylor, what the actual fuck?" Sofia asked.

Jasper's response was immediately throwing a pillow at her girlfriends face.

"But we have to come together. I know for a fact Camila won't be giving up soon. She wants to expose Lauren in a bad way, but I'm not sure how or when she'll do it." Sofia speaks.

"We'll have to find a way to soften this news on her." Jasper cries.

"There's really no way to soften this blow, Jasper." Sofia speaks again, completely reading Taylor's mind.

"How do we do this?" Taylor asked the group as the girls begin to discuss exactly how they are to break the news to Y/N.
______

"Then how the hell else do we do it!" Jasper asked, gripping her hair and tugging it from her scalp, while secretly wanting to murder Lauren for accepting a stupid bet in the first place.

"Look, the longer we wait, the harsher the damage." Taylor speaks.

"And the sooner and uncoordinated we do it, the nastier the reveal." Sofia spoke.

"And Y/N will completely hate Lauren forever."

"So what the fuck do we do!" Jasper yelled.

Sofia and Taylor sighed at the same time before responding simultaneously. "We wait."
______

"You're crazy." Lauren whispers underneath her breath while Y/N slowly runs her fist up and down Lauren's cock.

Precum was dripping from the slit of Lauren's dong. Y/N ran her thumb over the tip, causing Lauren's hand -which was already on Y/N's thigh- to squeeze. Ally, Normani, and Dinah had no idea what the two girls were doing, since they were all focusing a little too much on the movie, and not to forget all of them were under blankets, so no one would ever suspect anything unless Lauren was being too loud.

"Jesus, Y/N." Lauren shuttered and immediately tensed when the girl's grip tightened, her pace got faster, and she got rougher.

"Cat got your tongue?" Y/N asked while gently taking her other hand to massage Lauren's balls. She could feel them recoil and un-tighten, then tighten again. "Already so close?" Y/N asked in shock.

"Baby you make me feel so good." Lauren rose her hips up, out of habit, yet none of the girls had noticed.

"Careful, Jauregui." Y/N hissed at her girlfriend. Her tone much more demanding than before.

"Fuck." Lauren panted slightly and had a death grip on the couch.

"Do you like it when I do this?" Y/N asked, and as soon as she did, she moved her fist up to tease the head of Lauren's cock, gently surrounding the head of her girlfriends cock with all of her fingers.

"God, yes." Lauren writhed, moving her hips with Y/N's hand movements.

"Or this?" Y/N asked by removing her hands from Lauren's balls to move it up and down her shaft, while using her other hand to play with her head.

"I'm cumming." Lauren breathed out.

Y/N could feel Lauren restrain herself from physically moving her hips up, but she felt her cock twitch underneath. Pulsating within each spurt of cum that came out onto the blanket. She'd counted seven, before being kissed deeply. Y/N slowed her movements until finally stopping, letting Lauren feel euphoric for a couple of seconds.

"Go clean up, and throw the towel in the laundry basket." Y/N whispered, while Lauren listened. She shoved her slowly deflating penis pack into her compression shorts, and zipped up her jeans.

She headed toward the Laundry room and placed the blanket where it should have gone, opened the cabinet above the washing machine, and grabbed another blanket. She headed back to her girlfriend and recovered their bodies and cuddled up to each other.

"You know, I need to get even." Lauren began.

"Even, how?" Y/N asked.

"By rubbing your clit non-stop, until you moan out loud enough for the girls to notice. Making your legs quiver and feeling you writhe underneath my fingers." Lauren whispered in her ear while slowly moving her way up her girlfriends thigh. Y/N bit her lip to keep herself from making any noises.

"And after that, taking you bent over the kitchen counter, making my skin resonate off of yours, loud slapping noises filling the air. Making you cum over and over, until you beg me to stop, and I won't." Lauren continued, making Y/N let out a low moan.

"But until then," Lauren spoke, catching Y/N off guard, letting go of her girlfriend and simply getting comfortable on the couch. "We'll just have to wait." She smirked.

"You're a bitch." Y/N gasped.

"You love it."

"Fuck you."

"I already have."

Y/N gasped as a response to Lauren's answer and playfully hit her shoulder.

"Can you guy's stop being annoyingly cute, we're trying to watch Pennywise dancing." Normani interrupts the two while signaling toward the dancing clown on the screen.

"Remind me why we wanted to watch this movie?" Ally asks. Not because she was scared, but because she was honestly disgusted.

"Shut up man. It's almost over." Dinah nudged while grabbing another handful from the popcorn bowl she refused to share with anyone else. This was literally her third bowl. Normani had tried reaching in there before, but was growled at. Which is why they decided to share a bowl, while Dinah greedily took her own shit.

"I'd fuck him." Y/N openly admitted.

"Are you crazy?"

"Duh. I'm with Lauren, aren't I?" Y/N replied as everyone laughed, well everyone except for Lauren.

"How the hell would you be willing to openly admit that you'd have- you know-" Ally asked. Curious as to why.

"Because the actor is hot. Duh." Y/N admits.

"Hey!" Lauren complains.

"Well he is." Dinah agrees.

"Thats it we're done with this movie." Lauren speaks.

"But my boy Bill was about to get some Keith Bev!" Dinah began to argue before the screen went black.

"Wow, way to kill a mood." Normani rolled her eyes.

"Don't be so grouchy." Y/N smiles at Lauren and kisses her.

"You aren't allowed to watch that movie." Lauren rolls her eyes.

"You're such a big baby, Lolo." Y/N smiles and kisses Lauren again.

"Ew, it's almost new years in two minutes and this is the shit we have to see?" Ally asked while checking her phone.

"It's two minutes before new years!" Lauren exclaimed happily. She was expecting to wait a long time, but this movie, and the secret moments beneath the blanket, really do speed through time.

"Actually, it's a minute now. It just turned to 11:59." Normani shows the girls her own phone.

"Wait wait wait. Are you guys going to do that new years cliché, where couples kiss from this year to new years?" Dinah asked.

"Maybe? And so what if we do?" Lauren asks sticking her tongue out at her friends.

"Well you've got thirty seconds." Normani replies.

"Ew don't encourage this!" Dinah groans.

"Twenty." Ally replies, going back to her phone.

"If you can't beat em. Join em." Dinah sadly replies to herself while unlocking her phone and pressing her snapchat app.

"Okay guys. Got like fifteen seconds left until new years." Ally replies.

"Alright countdown is about to happen." Normani spoke while quickly flipping to her camera.

"Alright guys, ten!" Ally started the countdown.

They all joined in, soon enough they were reaching the single digit numbers. Everyone seemed to be yelling the numbers out of pure excitement.

Just as they reached two Lauren had grabbed Y/N's cheeks and pulled her in. The two shared a kiss, needless to say all, three girls had caught that moment on camera.
______

Guys I apologize for not updating frequently. The ideas have slowed and I haven't seemed to be myself lately. College is kicking my ass but I appreciate those of you who keep reading!!

As always, if there are any grammatical
Mistakes, please let me know!!

Also this chapter will hopefully bring me to 1000 reads!! I understand its only 1% of the 100K of meaning "you made it welcome to wattpad" but I'm proud of this book and am so happy so many of you keep reading this!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9K 1.2K 23
Camila/You This story is based of a dream i had about Camila. I hope you guys like it.
20K 879 13
You're trying to convince yourself that it'll be fine again if you act like it while she pretends that nothing is happening. Both of you think that i...
642K 39.2K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
185K 6.5K 24
"You need serious help", I tell her in a scared yet concerned tone. She shakes her head at me with a wicked smile plastered onto her features and thi...