His Fatal Obsession

By CrysTravel2019

Antonio, 35 lives in a rural village in Mexico and is looked down upon because of his parentage. He is a prod... More

Theme Song
Origins
Milagros
Meet
Kindness Never Felt
Touch
Thoughts
Conner
Unwanted Feelings
Words
Jealous
Intuition
Beauty
Shock
Confusion
Guilty Pleasure
Questions
Man to Man
First Round
Second Round
Last Round: Festival
Bodies
Anger
Appear
Speak
Truth
Reaction
Unknown
The River
Self Image
Uncertainty
Heart to Heart
Life on the Rope
Decision
Lips
Loving
Response
Vows
Love at Last

Antonio

30.3K 1K 93
By CrysTravel2019

(His Facial Features if how he would look like, not his clothing)

Antonio POV

I thrust my cock into the prostitute I hired. The unknown woman moaned and groaned as I put my cock inside her. Sweat filled her body, but as for me. I felt nothing.

Pure nothingness.

I don't know why I even hire prostitutes in the first place. However, a part of me knew the reason. It is just because I am lonely and crave some affection and human connection, even with prostitutes.

I know what I am doing is shameful, but I cannot help it. I need to feel another. I thrust harder and faster, but my thoughts overcame me. I pretended to orgasm, and I took my cock off her. I put my clothes on, and I paid her.

I left the hotel room and walked in the dead of night. Some street lights lit my path. I walked through a small town towards the dirt road. I walked past many drunk people laughing or sleeping on the ground like nothing.

Every step I took, I dreaded. I hate being in my village.

I finally got to my village, and when I arrived, I saw some people outside cooking food or talking to one another. When they looked at me, I saw disgust.

The sight they have given was regular ever since I was a child. Ever since I could remember, I was so confused why I was treated the way I was, even by my grandparents.

I thought it was because I misbehaved, so I decided to behave the best way I could. It still did not do any good. Whenever there was a visitor, I was told to say that I was a product of my father's shame.

I was so confused. I never knew my father or my mother. When I turned fifteen, I got the courage to ask my grandparents about my mother and father.

I finally learned the truth.

My mother was raped by an American, and the result was her death to give me life.

I wish I never knew, but I did.

I am a product of rape.

Everyone blamed me for my mother's death and suffering.

I blamed myself, but at the same time, I did not ask for this life! I never wanted to be a product of rape, nor did I want my mother to suffer. I never received love from my grandparents. They fed me and clothed me because they did not wish my mother's death to be in vain. I have been told that I look like her, but in their eyes, they see my father, the rapist.

I made my own house apart from the village, so I don't have to see the rest of their stares. I got to my home, made of cement and bricks. It is small, with one bedroom, one bathroom, and one kitchen. Small because I live on my own.

I got home and opened the door, nothing but darkness, and I knew my way around. I did not bother turning on the lights.

I got to my room and laid on my bed.

Another night alone.

Perhaps I am meant to be alone for the rest of my life. I am thirty-five already, and I have no one.

Perhaps this is my fate, something I deserve.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Captive{ated} By Gabs

Mystery / Thriller

281K 11.9K 45
"First you captivated me... then you held me captive." Evelyn was like most college-aged girls working a part-time job when she met Caleb, who came i...
83.8K 2.3K 38
(unedited: millions of grammar error and spelling mistakes) Zane: Italian Mafia leader Isabella: Simple sweet girl He is ruthless She is so kind He l...
249K 9.4K 16
She has been destroyed by him in the worst way. After been kidnapped, tortured and raped by him, nothing is left in her to survive. Still with a ray...
992K 25.1K 66
(COMPLETED) Antonio Giordano, for what I've known him, he was a vicious and dangerous Capo of Chicago city. After the death of his father he got to l...