Bad Couple | Yoongi FF

By DaisyDollDaze

Y/N, the bad gal who's nickname is Harley Quinn. She's majoring in Dance while her worse enemy Min Yoongi "th... More

💀 Chapter 1 💀
💀 Chapter 2 💀
💀 Chapter 3 💀
💀 Chapter 4 💀
💀 Chapter 5 💀
💀 Chapter 6 💀
💀 Chapter 7 💀
💀 Chapter 8 💀
💀 Chapter 9 💀
💀 Chapter 10 💀
💀 Chapter 12 💀
💀 Chapter 13 💀
💀 Chapter 14 💀
💀 Chapter 15 💀
💀 Chapter 16 💀
👅💖
💀 Chapter 17 💀
💀 Chapter 18 💀
💀 Chapter 19 💀
💀 Chapter 20 💀
💀 Chapter 21 💀
💖 💀
💀 Chapter 22 💀
💀 Chapter 23 💀
💀 Chapter 24 💀
For my bishes 💁🏻 yes you 😉
💀 Chapter 25 💀
💀 Chapter 26 💀
💀 Chapter 27 💀
💀 Chapter 28 💀
💀 Chapter 29 💀
💀 XXX 💀
Off Topic
Off Topic 2
💀 Chapter 31 💀
💀 Chapter 32 💀
💀 Chapter 33 💀
Pardon?
💀 Chapter 34 💀
💀 Chapter 35 💀
💀 Chapter 36 💀
💀 Chapter 37 💀
💀 Chapter 38 💀
💀 Chapter 39 💀
Sorry not an update!
💀 Chapter 40 💀
BAD COUPLE BOOK 2
Bruh.
Re- Updated.
BOOK 2

💀 Chapter 11 💀

28.9K 802 904
By DaisyDollDaze

Yoongi: Thank you for dinner, it was really good.

Jin: Of course Yoongi, I'm glad you enjoyed it

Y/N: Let's go for a walk, we need it after having a feast.

Yoongi: Would you guys like to join or?

Jin: Sure, let me ask Joon if he wants to-

Jin turned around and bumped into Namjoon. He eyed Jin from head to toe while eating some grapes.

Namjoon:  You were saying baby?

Jin: Oh, Well Yoongi is asking if we want to join them for a walk.

Namjoon wrapped his arms around Jin's waist and back hugged him.

Namjoon: What about my dessert? You can't leave until I tap that.

Jin: Ah Joon. Sorry guys maybe next time, This boy just won't leave me Alone

Yoongi and I laughed.  How can they be too damn cute & kinky in front of us.

Y/N: Haha, it's okay. So how long is this dessert gonna take? Just to make sure we don't come back at the wrong time

Namjoon placed his head over Jin's shoulder and started nibbling on his earlobe.

Jin: I-I don't, God damn Joon stop that or else you'll make me get on my fucking knees this instant.

Namjoon: Ain't no one stopping you from doing so

Y/N: Oh my gah, you guys are going to kill me. 😂

Yoongi: haha, just text us princess Jin. Or maybe Namjoon, since Jin might be too exhausted from that "dessert"

Namjoon: Ayee, my joker. You already know

Joonie winked at Yoongi and they did a fist bump. Jin and I chuckled before rolling our eyes. They just keep getting closer and closer.

Jin: Joker, you best back away from my Joonie before you snatch him from my cute ass.

Yoongi put his hands up in defense and Jin smiled at him. I took his arm and pulled him towards the door.

Y/N: haha and I'm taking my man before Joonie takes him from me. Text us when we're allowed to come back home

Namjoon: Haha, be careful guys

Jin: Yes, Joker take care of my Harley or else I'll go all mad mom mode on you

Yoongi: No worries, I will

Yoongi held my hand and we headed out the house, locking the door on our way out.

~ Namjoon's POV ~

As soon as my cute sister and Yoongi left, I pinned Jin against the wall catching him off guard.

Namjoon: Were you really about to ask me if we wanted to join them knowing there was something pending between us?

Jin: Yes.

Namjoon: Oh I see. I guess it's time for a punishment.

Jin: Why do you think I did it on purpose now?

I pressed my body against his and placed my hands on his sides. He smirked and looked me in the eyes.

Namjoon: I can't believe you. You just can't resist me huh?

Jin: what can I say? I love getting punished by you.

Namjoon: Ugh, you drive me fucking crazy

I kissed him and he kissed me back. His hands making their way down to my jeans and started to unbuckle them while I did the same to his.

Jin: Is my daddy hard already?

His hand went inside my boxers and he took my dick in his hand. I groaned as he started pumping me up and down.

Namjoon: Ahh, fuck

I rest my head at the crook of Jin's neck and started kissing his neck. He moaned and started moving his hand faster.

I felt myself getting harder and harder by the second. I held his wrist and stopped him from pumping me before I got ready to cum.

Namjoon: Room. Now.

He obeyed and made his way to the room, I followed. We started getting undressed and I locked the door before walking back to the bed.

Namjoon: Get on all fours for me.

Jin: Ooh so demanding, but I'll gladly do so.

He got on all fours and I licked my lips before climbing on the bed and kneeling behind him.

I held my member and stroked myself a few times before positioning my dick against his entrance.

Namjoon: That ass already looking tight as fuck even though we fucked this morning

Jin: Shut up Joon I will fucking dick slap you!

Namjoon: Zammm, you feisty

Jin: I will stick my damn fist up your tight asshole if you don't shut the fuck up and get moving. Where's the lube?

Namjoon: Shit, I forgot that we ran out of it.

Jin: Namjoon! We went grocery shopping earlier, why didn't you say anything? We could of stopped to buy some.

Namjoon: Baby, I forgot

Jin: Yeah you always fucking forget. I don't want you tearing my ass open, nu uh, I'm not-

He sighed and shook his head as he got on his knees. I pushed him back down for him to be on all fours again and placed my hands on his hips.

Namjoon: You ain't going nowhere. Lube or not, I'm still fucking you so get ready to moan and scream for me baby.

~~~~~~~~~~

~ Y/N's POV ~

Yoongi and I were walking down the street hand to hand. We reached the neighborhoods park and walked over to the swings.

I sat on a swing and he came behind me.

Y/N: Are you going to push me?

Yoongi: Yes

Y/N: You're so sweet

He pushed me slowly and I smiled. After a few more times, the swing started going back and forth faster.

I giggled at how high the swing went. When I came back down, Yoongi placed his hands behind my back but this time it wasn't no light push. He really pushed me hard that I had to jump out of my seat onto the grass.

Yoongi: Oops, my turn snakeu

I scoffed and saw him smiling widely as he rode the swing.

Y/N: Wow, what a fucking sweet ass of a boyfriend I have. I'm gonna get you back.

Yoongi: Thank you! Only I know how to treat my girl. Out of all the men that live in this world I'm the only one who would do this.

Y/N: Oh yeah of course, cause' your the only bitch who would push your girl off a swing just to get on it, so kind!

Yoongi: See Doll face, that's true love.

Y/N: No, go eat ass.

Yoongi: your ass, gladly. When, later?

Y/N: you wish. Go eat my brothers ass.

Yoongi: Bruh. Why you bringing ma Joonie up?

Y/N: your Joonie? Boy. He belongs to Princess Jin, are you trying to leave me for my brother?

Yoongi: Yeah, maybe Jin can share. Since all my girlfriend does is hiss at me 24/7

Y/N: Well I'm a snake, it's normal. As to you Asian Casper, your changing me for Namjoon so quick.

Yoongi: Cause' you ain't letting me tap that ass.

Y/N: So you want dick now?

I laughed and he glared at me while giving me the finger.

He stopped the swing from moving and sat still. I got up from the grass and dust my butt off before walking over to him.

Y/N: Is my puddin' mad?

I asked and placed my hands on his shoulders. He shook his head and placed his hands on my ass cheeks.

Yoongi: I want you

Y/N: Babe we can't, we're staying over this entire week at home. Joon and Jin are there.

Yoongi: Don't they leave for work tomorrow?

Y/N: yeah from 5 to 3 in the afternoon since Jin is the owner of his Cafe, as well as Namjoon.

Yoongi bit his lip and smacked my ass. I mouthed a "stop" since we're at the park and he just chuckled.

Yoongi: Sounds like we'll have morning sex this whole week.

Y/N: The whole week? Uh, I don't think so

Yoongi: uh, yeah. Babyyyy, please.

He whined and I raised my eyebrow before flashing him a smile.

Y/N: you beg more than little kids when they want something.

Yoongi: Cause' I do that until I get what I want.

Y/N: Fine. Just maybe not everyday, yeah? I don't plan on getting back to school next week all sore.

Yoongi: Yes! Finally, we won't have to be quiet and hold our moans in like we do at school.

Y/N: Oh my god, shut up. When have we ever been quiet during sex? Your the one who tells me to moan out loud even after they hit the walls to be quiet.

Yoongi: Oh, that's true. But still, I can fuck you all morning without having anyone disturbing us.

Y/N: We need to buy some condoms on our way back home.

Yoongi: Yeah but forget about that for now. I want a kiss.

I was standing in between his legs and he looked up at me. He held both of my hands and said "I love you" before I leaned down to kiss him.

I whispered an "I love you too" against his lips before pushing him back from the swing and seeing his whole body drop to the floor.

Yoongi: Y/N, what the fuck??

Y/N: Ha, you thought. Payback bitch.

~~~~~~~~~~

Bruhhh. I almost wrote some Namjin smut 💦👏🏼 I gots to calm down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

639K 39.1K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
57.7K 1.9K 32
"so you are saying that I am your favourite teacher?" "jimin what are you doing" "We are not that close miss that you can call me with my first nam...
13K 1.2K 15
𝑰𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒕. "𝐴 𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑙 𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑘𝑒𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑎...
1.6M 39.6K 48
A Min Yoongi FF {READERxYOONGI} (smuty) Highest Ranking: #1 -yoongi out of 97.6K books. #3 -bangtan out of 80.2K book...