The Bet (Lauren/Reader)

By AnemoneLovesFiction

This story is completed. But is being reviewed (by myself) for grammar. 🚨Warnings🚨 -G!P Lauren -Sex (what... More

1~ The Bet*
2~ Notes.
3~ My Name In Your Phone
4~ What About My Prize?
5~ Let's Keep This PG!
6~ Whats Happening Tonight?
7~ Dinner
8~ Anonymous?
9~ Not So Anonymous
10~ Recessive Trait
11~ Date Night
12~ A Proper Apology
13~ Girlfriend
14~ 'Stomach Ache'
15~ It's A Bet?
16~ A Ding Dong?
17~ Anger/ Group Chat
18~ Ferris Wheel
19~ Gary vs Patrick
20~ Did You Tell Her Yet?
21~ First Time
22~ Lazer Tag
23~ Thanksgiving
24~ Telling Y/N
25~ Explaining
26~ Christmas Eve
28~ Game Plan
29~ Immediate Makeup Sex
30~ Recording
31~ Ocean, Cabin, Car
32~P-P-Promposal
33~ Prom Note
34~ Folder 1, Complete
35~ It's About You
36~ Nausea, Folder 2 ✅
37~ Sexual Sensitivity
38~ Graduation
39~ First Time Since...
40~ Meeting with Vives
41~Art School
42~ Meeting With Hofstra
43~ Bad news
44~Delivery
45~ Will You?
46~ It's A Bet
New Book?
Hello again?
Guys...

27~ The Talk

1K 23 8
By AnemoneLovesFiction

"I just feel so guilty having to know that I took part in this, and she's honestly changed Lauren for the better. We can all see she's not acting the same way she had been before." Ally spoke to Normani and Dinah.

"I feel the same exact way, Y/n is such a cool person, she's changed our loco Lolo for the better, and she actually seems happy." Normani agree's while playing with Ally's hair.

"I know I definitely didn't tell you guys about this but I made this bet for a reason." Dinah explained to them.

"What do you mean?" Normani asks her friend.

"I know it might sound weird but you and I both, triple?, know that whatever happened between Lauren and Camila way back when damaged her. Thats why she became the rebel she used to be before meeting Y/n." Dinah speaks.

"Wait, what, I'm usually on the same page but today I am confused." Ally speaks while raising a brow and using her hands to beg Dinah to keep going.

"Okay, so Lauren said we were delusional about the whole camren thing, but we all know they had some chemistry. After Camila called it quits Lauren started to get, well, rebellious. So I figured if I could make a bet with Lauren and it was specifically about this, then maybe I could change her." Dinah admitted.

"Then how did you decide on Y/n?" Ally asked and Normani verbally agreed.

"Well I really didn't know who to choose. Until Normani mentioned Y/N and it all seemed to click. She's a down to earth, beautiful, and selfless person. What other candidate than her?" Dinah asked aloud.

"So what are you saying?" Ally asked

"I didn't expect Lauren to be so in it to win it until just recently when she was with Y/N. she's changed guys. Thats why I want to make a pact with you." Dinah speaks as they all lean in.

"What pact are we making?" Normani asked.

"Well if we manage to get Lauren to drop the bet and willingly forfeit, I will be willing to forgive and forget. Meaning none of us ever tell Y/N, or anyone else for that matter, that this bet ever took place." Dinah spoke as Normani nodded.

"I like the sound of that. But how are we so sure none of us will squeal?" Normani asks bringing up a good point.

"This is literally 'big mouth Dinah!' All over again." Dinah spoke while rolling her eyes.

"Guys, she'll eventually beed to know. We can't just keep it a secret forever. The longer we wait the harsher the impact when she finds out." Ally explains.

"You're right." Dinah speaks and huffs under her breath.

"Ally is always finding flaws in your plans." Normani chuckled.

"I'm the back bone of this bet. I have some blame to hold as well. But let's face it, Dinah always has flawed plans." Ally replies.

"Okay, so we all come together and tell Y/N about the bet. But! Thats only if Lauren wants to willingly forfeits. And she can't tell any of you about it, she has to tell me herself." Dinah states.

"I can at least agree on that." Ally nodded.

"I can too, it's the fair choice for everyone. But what if Lauren never forfeits?" Normani asks.

"Trust me, if Lauren's actions had started to become more neutral while spending these three months with Y/N, she'll cave in." Dinah replied.

"Well how would you know?" Normani asks.

"Did you see the way she looked today?" Dinah stated.

"All gloomy and upsetty with no spaghetti." Normani answers back

"She had her 'thinky' face." Dinah clarified.

"Uh, Ally, what does that mean?" Normani asked.

"Well she only ever had that look once on her face. It was after her second bet, about stealing candy from a kid, she regretted it so much she gave the kid all her candy back, and even snuck in a twenty in their little pillow case." Ally replied.

"Didn't that happen during halloween?" Normani asked.

"Yeah, the kid was a cereal box. Who goes as a cereal box?" Dinah asked herself.

"Shit, she went as fruity pebbles. Don't disrespect fruity's like that." Ally complained.

"Damn, someone get a bible. Ally-sin has stepped in Allysus' shoes."

"So how long do you really think this will take Lauren to forfeit?" Ally asked.

"Honestly it could literally take up until the very end of the day before Prom, but I know she'll do it before the bet has a chance to end." Normani answered.

"Damn, Mani, you do know our Lolo." Dinah chuckled.

"Of course I do." Normani smiled.
______

"So when should we do this?" Jasper asked Taylor.

"Telling your sister? I really don't know, babe." Jasper answered sincerely, not really sure how to handle the situation anymore. Everything had gone crazy after she'd found out that even after Lauren heard the recording that Jasper had sent Taylor, she would still be willing to sleep with her, as if nothing happened.

"Why do you think she's doing it?" Jasper asked.

"Babe, I really don't know. And I don't wanna ask her, especially since I already know your sister is sleeping over." Taylor answers and gently rubs Jasper's arm.

"I just can't believe I didn't have the guts to tell her when I had the chance." Jasper admits and hides her face in Taylor's chest.

"I know how hard it is to be able to do that. It was hard enough for me to tell you, so don't blame yourself." Taylor tried to comfort her girlfriend but isn't even sure if what she's saying is working.

"I feel like trash." Jasper whispered.

"I'm pretty sure after today, we all do." Taylor spoke, no longer positive. Allowing her mind to be consumed by everything she'd allowed to go wrong.

"Sometimes I wish life were easier." Jasper spoke and felt tears sting her eyes. Taylor is oblivious as Jasper's face is still in her chest.

"Sometimes iI wish life weren't cruel." Taylor speaks, tears forming in her eyes as well.

Neither of the girls had wanted to let the other know they were crying, neither made a sound, and both fell asleep, wrapped in the others arms. Wishing that they could both man up and tell Y/N the real situation and praying that she doesn't end up hating anyone, but thats far from the truth. Someone always gets hurt, and another is always blamed.
______

Lauren slowly opened her eyes in the middle of the night feeling heavy. As if everything in the world had come crashing down on her. She had felt as if her conscience was eating her alive and she couldn't really hold back her tears and began to cry.

Y/n had been sleeping peacefully beside Lauren and it pained Lauren to know that one day, they wouldn't be like this. She knew she'd fucked up big time. She knew she had to tell
Y/N one day or someone else would. Her tears started streaming down her face as she'd made the conclusion to never tell her, even though she knew it wasn't a possibility.

She felt selfish for not wanting to tell Y/N about the bet. But she knew she needed her just a little longer. She'd realized the change within herself after dating her angel. She shifted closer to her girlfriends sleeping figure and held her close, kissing her forehead, and resting her head near her so she could smell her shampoo.

But all of this just came crashing down around her as she finally verbally cried. Her body begun shaking and she couldn't feel anything anymore. The weight was too much, and the only person that could save her from this horrible feeling, would be the one to bring down the rubble on her.

Y/N could feel herself being shaken and slowly opened her eyes. Her surroundings were completely different and she felt something wet seeping onto her neck. She felt safe and secure but couldn't help but feel sad. She slowly turned to see who was shaking her, and was met by a crying Lauren. She immediately sat up and checked on her girlfriend to see if she was having a nightmare but could tell she was awake.

"Baby, don't cry." Y/N spoke while wiping away her tears. She felt like she had to protect Lauren, even if Lauren was the one with the dick.

"Why are you crying?" She asked and it caused Lauren to cry harder.

"Shh shh, no don't cry babe. Just, come here." Y/N spoke while gently laying half of her body down and raising Lauren up to lay on her chest. She gently stroked Lauren's hair and played with it, while her other hand rubbed her arm.

"You know one of the things I love about you, is how awesome you are." Y/N spoke gently, continuing the nice gestures.

"I love how kind you are, but you don't even realize it." Y/N spoke softly.

"I love how you know how sad I get when I can't spend holidays with my family, but you always invite me to your house. Even when I know your mom didn't ask you to do it."

"I love how well you know me. So well that we gave each other our virginity after three months." Y/N chuckled at that part.

"I love how your art always reflects you. You never stop drawing, and I love the way you draw." Y/N smiled softly.

"I love how you always try to make me feel included with your friends."

"I love how beautiful you are, and you're hot on the outside too." Y/N could feel Lauren smile on her skin.

"Baby whatever's got you upset, don't worry about it." Y/N smiled but Lauren's smile fell.

"I'll be here. I'll always be here."

But will you be there when you find out the truth? Lauren asks herself while trying to get comfortable so she could fall asleep again.

"Baby go sleep, I know you're tired. I'll be here when you wake up. And if I'm not, check the bathroom before freaking out." Y/N joked and even giggled a bit. Lauren smiled at what she'd previously heard and closed her eyes. She suddenly felt heavy, but in a better way, darkness consumed her and she fell asleep. She felt peaceful, for the time being, and was able to dream happily.

Y/N had stayed awake still, wondering what could have possibly upset her Lolo so much to the point of crying her awake. She started to think about anything wrong that could have happened and wasn't able to come up with anything so she sighed. This must have been something between Lauren and some distant memory. Y/N sighed and looked up at the feeling before starting to feel tired herself. She slowly closed her eyes and joined Lauren in her slumber.
______

"Hey babe, wake up." Taylor slowly shook Jasper awake.

"Huh?" Jasper let out groggily. She wasn't expecting to be woken up from the best sleep ever. She felt tired but not at the same time.

"Merry Christmas." Taylor smiled at her girlfriend before being embraced in a hug.

"I realized that after out terrible night, I had the best Christmas present beside me the entire time. And I didn't cherish it." Taylor cheesily spoke.

"I love you so much." Jasper tackled Taylor and began kissing her.

"I love you too, you crazy weirdo." Jasper kissed back.

Let's just say, as a Christmas present, Taylor spend enough time unwrapping her gift. The two of them reminded each other of how much love they had for the other, and made sweet passionate love that Christmas morning. Surprisingly, Chris didn't have to be traumatized that morning since he was a deep sleeper.  And luckily for the couple, everyone else didn't hear them at all.
______

Triple update motherfuckers.

Might be safe to say I might not update for a bit. Fresh outta ideas.

Don't forget, any grammatical errors? Feel free to point them out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395K 8.7K 56
Hey guys so since I'm a crazy kid with alot of stupid ideas in her head and has no idea how to relate them all. I decided to make an imagines, prefer...
79.1K 2.1K 36
Will a series of Unknown notes change your life forever.
309K 6.6K 21
Being childhood friends was one thing, but gaining feelings for them as you grew up? Finally owning your truth, you have the choice to tell her or no...
665K 40.7K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...