origami ❥ park rosé

By busandite

❝ i love origamis because they're interesting..but i also have an interest in you. ❞ - ✎ lowercase intended ... More

[ prologue ]
i
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
[ epilogue ]

ii

1.1K 41 18
By busandite

-----

i saw you with your friends earlier before university started. you always laugh when you're around them.

sometimes i feel like you're trying to hide for the fact that you think it's really contagious.

but i think it's cute. please don't hide it..

and honestly, you really have an attractive deep voice, but i can't help but slightly smile. i made an origami rabbit, resembling fear and shyness of how i feel around you.

everytime you're near me, even if you're not talking to me, i feel like i get really shy and hide my face..

-p.r

-----

i was smiling as i was looking at you, and i felt a nudge on my shoulder. lisa tried to convince me to talk to you but..i'm afraid; because i don't know if you like me.

lisa would sometimes tease me, but i don't mind, as long as she doesn't do anything crazy or obnoxious.

there are a few girls that look up to have a chance to date you, and i would feel heartbroken.

but..would you date me? out of the girls that would want to go out with you..would you even pick me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 439 8
IT'S ALSO AN OFFTRACK STORY. MUJHE KUCH NAYA SUJHA TO, I'M WRITING ABOUT IT... IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE, THEN PLEASE DO CHECK THIS BOOK. PLEASE VOTE...
65.9K 1.3K 43
When mom and dad Cimorelli decided to divorce and their Dad took the boys and their Mom stays with the girls what will happen? What will happen when...
484K 7.3K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.2M 54.4K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC