I'm his hikari and he's my ya...

De XxEverwolfxX

YamiXYugi Mais

I'm his hikari and he's my yami (Yugioh YamixYugi)
Chapter one: A somewhat normal evening
Chapter three: Last birthday gift
Chapter four: I'm what?!
Chapter five: Baby shower
Chapter six: Baby shopping and room decor
Chapter seven: Doctor visit
Chapter eight: He or she?
Chapter nine: Where's Yami?
Chapter ten: Still no sign
Chapter eleven: Not them too
Chapter twelve: They want what?!
Chapter thirteen: False alarm
Chapter fourteen: Hope
Chapter fifth teen: Labor pains
Chapter sixteen: Clues
Chapter seventeen: Second chance
Chapter eighteen: Tracking
Chapter nineteen: Our sweet miracle
Chapter twenty: Release day
Chapter twenty one: Homecoming fiesta
Chapter twenty two: First few days of fatherhood
Chapter twenty three: Babysitting adventures with grandpa
Chapter twenty four: One year
Chapter twenty five: On the right track
Chapter twenty six: First birthday
Chapter twenty seven: Tracked, found
Chapter twenty eight: The plan
Chapter twenty nine: Rescue
Chapter thirty: Home at last
Chapter thirty one: Catch up
Chapter thirty two: Hi little one
Chapter thirty three: Off on the wrong foot
Chapter thirty four: Accidents happen
Chapter thirty five: Sleepover in the ER
Chapter thirty six: Settling down
Chapter thirty seven: Day at the beach
Chapter thirty eight: What's wrong?
Chapter thirty nine: Engagement
A/N
Chapter forty: Bachlor party
Chapter forty one: The night before
Chapter forty two: Wedded til death do us part
Chapter forty three: After party
Chapter forty four: Yami's hangover
Chapter forty five: Sweet lullaby on a stormy night
Chapter forty six: Bedtime blues
Chapter forty seven: Three year anniversary
Chapter forty eight: Surprise surprise
Chapter forty nine: Date night
Chapter fifty: Will you?
Chapter fifty one: Planning
Chapter fifty two: Fitting
Chapter fifty three: Family night
Chapter fifty four: I love you daddy
Chapter fifty five: I don't want to lose you
Chapter fifty six: Tears, sadness, and sorrow
Chapter fifty seven: Heaven is the face of a guardian angel
Chapter fifty eight: Final preparations
Chapter fifty nine: 24 hour wait
Chapter sixty: Wedding bells
Chapter sixty one: Reception
Chapter sixty two: Honey moon

Chapter two: Surprise birthday party

3K 66 15
De XxEverwolfxX

A/N: This chapter has been revised from the original. Spelling and grammar check. Original date: 5/5/14.

I started to stir in my sleep. I mindlessly began to stretch my arms and legs. My eyes flutter open and when my vision starts to focus, Yami isn't there. I feel a tiny knot form in my stomach. I sit up with the blanket still draped over my lap. I sat there and thought of where he might have gone. Usually he's still in bed next to me as soon as I wake up.

I sat there in silence thinking. The sound of water then makes its way to my ears. Oh, of course. Why didn't I think of that? Guess I'm still shaken up about last night. I sigh and slightly smile. Another thought causes me to widen my grin. My 21st birthday is tomorrow! I don't have any plans, but my friends might. Who knows what my crazy friends will plan the way their minds are. Besides my birthday, I wonder what plans Yami will have for our three year anniversary. Knowing him it'll be expensive regardless of what I say.

I drag myself out of bed and pad my way towards the bathroom. I'm not tired anymore, but I still feel a little sleepy. Maybe some hot tea will do me good. Oh and I could possibly talk Yami into cooking breakfast this morning.

I stood outside the bathroom door and reached for the knob. Yami doesn't care if we're in the bathroom at the same time. There's nothing to be ashamed of. We've already explored, just never done it. The water shuts off. Too late. The door knob had already started turning meaning a certain boyfriend of mine was out of the shower. The door creaked open and a dripping wet Yami had appeared. Yami went to take another step forward to exit the bathroom, but then looked down to acknowledge my presence. "Aibou, you need in there?" Yami asked, gesturing towards the bathroom. Before giving an answer, I gave him a once over and stared in awe at his body. It's not like I haven't seen him in a towel like this before. Though it still wasn't often that I would get to see him this way.

I hear the faint sound of my name being called. I snap back to my senses and see Yami still standing in front of me. He smirked knowing my mind was elsewhere. I blushed slightly and remembered why we were standing here in the first place. "Oh, sorry Yami. Yea, I was gonna take a shower." I mumble, the heat still fluttering in my cheeks. He stepped aside allowing me to pass by him. I take two steps inside then turned my head to look at him. "Yami?" I call his attention. He turns to face me and raises an eyebrow. "Hmmm" I heard him muse back. Now that I had his attention, it was time to get to work. "Would you mind cooking breakfast this morning please mou hitori no boku?" I asked innocently. I know calling him that is a mouth full, but it's worth it and sometimes gets me what I want. Plus it's better than saying other me all the time. Course, I've never said it like that before. He chuckled at my request. "We'll see Yugi, we'll see." Yami smirked, leaving me to take my shower. I smiled and shook my head.

I pulled my shirt over my head and flicked it onto the tiled floor. I walk over to the shower and turn the water on. Luke warm water spews out of the shower head. I let out a small chuckle of my own. Yami must have known I would go searching for him once I got up and noticed his absence. So he left the shower nozzle up for me when I found him.

After the water got hot enough, I stepped out of my pants with my boxers tucked in them and placed them with my pj shirt creating a pile. I got in the shower, closed the sliding door, and stood up straight under the shower head with my eyes closed. I relaxed and let the water spill over my face and body, letting it relax my mind and a few tense muscles.

Yami's POV

I turn off the water, but left the shower nozzle up for when Yugi comes in here. He always takes a shower after me when we get up in the morning. I'm more than sure he'll come looking for me when he notices I'm not still in bed with him. Especially after what happened last night. Normally I would stay in bed with him until he wakes up, but today I've got a lot of work to do.

Tomorrow's Yugi's 21st birthday and I want everything to be perfect for his special day. Not only is his birthday here, but our anniversary is in a little over two months. I plan on taking him out for dinner and afterwards a walk on the beach.

I stepped out of the tub, then grabbed a towel from the shelf wrapping it tightly around my waist and tucking in the corner on the side. I walked closer to the door and reached for the knob turning it slowly. The door creaked open letting in a cool breeze from the ac vent in the hallway. I went to take another step forward to exit the bathroom, but then looked down to recognize my somewhat still sleepy hikari in the door way. "Aibou, you need in there?" I asked, gesturing towards the bathroom. Before giving an answer, he gave me a once over and stared in awe at my body. It's not like he hasn't seen me in a towel like this before. Though it still wasn't often that he got to see me this way. We haven't really tried to do anything too sexual just yet. We're still waiting for the right time, but I've got other ideas when it's his birthday tomorrow.

"Yugi?" I call. No response. "Yugi?" I try again. He snaps back to his senses and sees me still standing in front of him. I smirk knowing his mind was elsewhere. He blushed slightly and remembered why we were standing here in the first place. "Oh, sorry Yami. Yea, I was gonna take a shower." Yugi slightly averts his eyes, his cheeks still flushed pink. I stepped aside allowing him to pass by me. Yugi takes two steps inside then turned his head to look at me. "Yami?" He calls for my attention. I turn to face the little one and raise an eyebrow. "Hmmm" I muse back. He opens his mouth to speak. "Would you mind cooking breakfast this morning please mou hitori no boku?" He asks quite innocently. I chuckled at my aibou's request. "We'll see Yugi, we'll see." I smirked leaving him to take his shower. I smiled and shook my head.

I head down the hallway into our room to get dressed. Once fully clothed, I go and stroll into the kitchen. I search the cupboards for something to cook Yugi for breakfast. Since he didn't ask for anything specific, I just start making eggs and toast. I crack two eggs in the lightly buttered pan. I seasoned them with salt and pepper then head over to the bread grabbing two pieces, and popping them in the toaster. I walk back over to the eggs and flip them. I repeated the seasoning. I step over to the cabinet and pull out two plates, one for Yugi and one for me. I sat them down on the counter then take the pan and slide an egg onto each plate. The toaster dinged, signaling the toast was done. I grabbed the toast with the tips of my fingers and drop them next to the eggs.

I faintly hear the shower turning off. I smile to myself knowing my aibou will be downstairs any minute now. I go ahead and set the table for the two of us. As I grab the silverware, I hear his footsteps coming down the staircase.

I turn around to see that his hair is still slightly damp, yet smells so good to my sense of smell. I smirk with a few dirty thoughts in mind, but stay calm and collected. I believe he's noticed because he's got a deep pink blush across his face and its not because of the hot shower he took.

Yugi walks closer to me, stands on his tip toes, and pecks me lightly on my lips. I smile at his cuteness. "Well hello there sleepy head." I greet him sweetly. He cheekily smiles. "I'm not really all that tired anymore since I took a shower." He laughs. "I see. So are you hungry?" I ask smirking with my arms crossed. He nods slowly, pink still showing on his cheeks. I take a step to the side and hold out my hand to the food prepared on the table.

His jaw dropped and his eyes darted back and forth between me and the table. "You actually made me breakfast without a fight?! Yugi asked, shocked and surprised. I smile and slowly nod. "Thank you mou hitori no boku." He kissed me again, smiling in awe. "You're welcome aibou." I smiled back and sat down in one of the chairs. Yugi sat in the other and began gnawing on his piece of toast.

After breakfast, I offered to do the dishes for Yugi. He protested, but in the end I won. I told him there was nothing wrong with doing each others chores every once in a while. He gave in and went to watch tv for a while. I finished up the dishes then wiped down the counter and kitchen table. I toss the rag back into the sink then pull out my shopping list for Yugi's party.

Hmmm let's see. "What all do I have to get?" I mumbled to myself without letting Yugi hear. Balloons, streamers, table cloth, plates, forks/spoons, napkins, birthday banner, party favors, and candles for the cake when I buy one. I skimmed through the list and confirmed the items listed. I fold the piece of paper back and slip it into my pocket. I walk over to Yugi and see that he's watching cartoons. I shake my head. Always a kid at heart, but who can blame him? I casually walk in front of the tv and he looks at me curiously. "What is it Yami?" He asks. I shake my head again. "Nothing aibou. I just wanted to let you know that I was going to go house shopping." I lie for the sake of his party. "Oh ok. I'll see you later then." Yugi grins, knowing nothing of my plans. I smile then remember Yugi can't see the party decorations. I think fast. I'm sure Joey can hang out with him for a couple of hours.

I whip out my phone and dial Joey's number. It rings for a few seconds then I hear him pick up. "Hey Joey, can you do me a favor?" I ask, waiting for his response. "Sure, what's up?" Joey answers. I think about how I'm going to word this without Yugi figuring my plans out. I have some extra money in my pocket and I know how much they both like going to the arcade. so I guess that's what I'll do. "I want you and Yugi to have fun at the arcade." I said as Joey cheers through the phone. "Alright, sounds easy enough. I'll be there in ten minutes." He chuckles and hangs up the phone before I can say anything else. I push my phone back in my pocket and sigh before leaning down next to Yugi. I dig around in my pocket and pull out a $50. I smile softly and kneel down next to him. "I want you and Joey to use this money at the arcade ok koi." I explain, handing him the bill. He takes a look at it and notices how much I've given him. "Yami, I can't spend all this." He looks at me in shock. "Why not aibou?" I ask, worrying he won't take the money. "Because it's your money, not mine." Yugi's smile turns into a slight frown. "It's alright. I gave it to you to share with Joey fifty/fifty. You most certainly do not have to pay me back. The only way you can pay me back is by having fun." I explain, gently caressing his cheek for a second. He sighs feeling defeated. "Ok, I will." He fiddles with his fingers then his smile returns. I pull away and smile at him. "Good." I said, faintly hearing the bell chime above the shop door. Yugi hears it too and lightly smirks. "Well I better go. Sounds like Joey's here." Yugi laughs and hops out of his seat to meet Joey downstairs. I mentally thank Joey for having a love for the arcade. If not, I wouldn't have know what to do to distract him.

I wait a few minutes before leaving, making sure my friends have left the house. I make my way downstairs and see grandpa manning the shop as always. I wave to him and put my finger to my lips signaling him not to mention the party just in case Yugi's still in earshot. He got the idea and nodded. I too left the shop and went straight to the party store.

When I get there, I see all kinds of different party decorations displayed on the shelves. I walk through the aisles and decide what to get. Yugi never mentioned a theme or any colors so I guess he's fine with whatever is used. I see some nice purples and reds that I can use on the end of an aisle. I walk over to it and grab a couple mix match items of both colors for the plates, napkins, utensils, and a table cloth. I look for the birthday banners and chose one that you just hang up on a wall with some clear tape. My hands were starting to get full. I scan around the store and find a hand basket. I eventually spot one and walk over to it. I gently drop the party supplies in and then begin looking for the rest of the items. I walk down another aisle and retrieve the colored balloons and the candles that were number shaped tossing them in the cart as well.

Finally, I'm able to check out. As I'm paying for the party supplies, I look at the clock behind the cashier. It's at least 4:30 now. I pay the lady, grab my bags, and head out to the car. I still need to get a cake and the boys will be back soon. I go the nearest grocery store and browse through the store bought cakes. According to the sign I just saw, they're doing a special on name birthday cakes. I find them and look for one that has Yugi's name already on it.

By the time I get to the end of the display case, I see one that has 'Yugi' written in crimson red icing. The cake had a couple of decorations on it, so it wasn't a completely plain cake. It was simple and not too over done. I pick up the cake and take it to the cashier to pay for it. But before I go to pay, I ask the lady to write, "Happy 21st birthday" above Yugi's name. The woman gladly helps me and now I'm on my way back to the house.

I step out of the car and grab the party stuff. I peek in the door to the shop and see grandpa just finishing up cleaning the counter. I walk in the door and make the shh sound when he notices me. He smiles knowingknowingly and nods. I head up the stairs and look for a good hiding spot that the little one wouldn't think to check. I look in the pantry and find a small secluded space there.

After hiding everything, I go upstairs to our room and work on Yugi's present. I take out the birthday card that I hid in one of the desk drawers. It was a simple card. It had a picture of the dark magician on the front and the words "Happy Birthday" written in shiny lettering on the top of the card. The inside was plain where you can write your own birthday message and I chose this style for a reason. I then begin writing my message. I close the card after I've written the last few words and sign it. I then smile to myself. I'm sure he'll like his gift.

The familiar sound of the shop bell rings in my ears signaling Joey and Yugi's return. I place the card in an envelope, seal it, and then return it to it's hiding place until later. I walk downstairs to see how their day at the arcade went.

Before they noticed my presence, they seemed to be very happy with the prizes they earned. "So aibou, how was your day at the arcade?" I ask him as if nothing out of the ordinary happened while he was away. "It was great. Joey and I won a lot of tickets and got these great prizes." Yugi answered excitedly, showing me what he had won. I smile warmly at him then turn my attention to Joey. He notices me looking towards his direction and cocks his head to the side. I mouth a thank you to him and he nods.

After all that, we go upstairs to finish out the day. Later that evening, after dinner of course, Joey has to leave. he wishes us a good night and tells Yugi that maybe they'll get to do something for his birthday tomorrow. Ah Joey, he's hinting. Yugi nods and we all say our goodnights to him.

Soon after Joey leaves, Yugi and I make our leave up to the bedroom for the night. We change into our pajamas and hop in bed. I wrap my arm around his waist as he curls up to my chest. For comfort, I drape my other arm over his small body. He may be starting to grow into my height, but he's still shorter than me. I lie my head back down on the pillow when I know that he's comfortable. Just as I'm sure he already has, I too drift off to sleep.

Yugi's POV

I feel the sun starting to shine in my eyes as I wake up. I also hear the birds singing outside my window. I rub my eyes and try to get out of bed. Before I can move, I realize that Yami is wrapped around me like a snake. I chuckle at this.

I teasingly brush my lips up against his. He catches on and starts kissing back. I feel his arms release their grip around my waist and go to hold my head. I stifled a laugh and kiss him back.

Somehow in the mix of things, he ends up straddling my hips with his legs. He catches on and a tinge of pink invades his cheeks. He slides off of me and stands up straight while I still lie sprawled out on the bed. He smirks at my position then pushes whatever thoughts he had to the side.

I sit up and glance over at the time on the clock. It read 11:55. It was practically noon. I'm guessing grandpa let us sleep in this morning because he's always got the two of us up at nine or nine thirty. I shrug it off. Oh well. It was nice of him to let us sleep in. On the bright side it's my birthday. Wait, that's why I woke up so late. Grandpa always lets me sleep in on my birthday.

I turn to Yami, who was now dressed, to see him taping away on his phone. I don't think anything of it and go to get dressed myself. I put on my regular outfit: leather pants, black tank top, choker, wrist bands, and my two belts. I slip my millenium puzzle over my head and look in the mirror. Everything was fine other than not having my shoes on. Yami looks at me and smiles, meaning he approves.

I head downstairs and make a bowl of cereal. As I eat, Yami's raiding the cabinets. "Koi, after you eat, can you go to the store and get a few things?" I hear him ask when I take another bite. I nod my head. I hear him scribbling on a piece of scrap paper. I finish off the bowl and place it in the sink. Yami hands me the paper then hurries me out the door after I put on my shoes.

I unfold the paper and look at it while walking to the store. There's only a couple of things listed. Most of the things he wrote were some of the things Joey finished eating this week. I shake my head and walk into the store. I immediately start looking for everything listed.

It took me a while, but I found all that Yami wanted me to get. I make my way to the check out and pay for everything. I grab the bags and start walking home. On the way home, I start to think about why Yami sent me out to get these things. I thought that's what he went to do yesterday. If he didn't go grocery shopping yesterday, then what did he go to do? I guess I'll have to ask him about it when I get home. Speaking of which, I'm here now.

I walk in the door and see grandpa wasn't in his usual spot. That's strange. He's always down here at this time. We don't usually do anything for my birthday until after closing time anyways. I wonder what they could be up to.

I walk up the stairs with the bags still in hand. For some reason, when I'm half way up the stairs, I didn't see the lights on in the living room. I make my way up to the top. I feel around for the light switch and flip it on. As the light filled the room, all of my friends pop out of nowhere and shout "Happy birthday Yugi!" I started blushing and had shock written all over my face. Grandpa casually walked up to me and took the bags out of my hands.

I stare around the room a see how decorated it is. There were balloons everywhere and a birthday banner hung on the wall. I look in the kitchen and see the table decor. In the middle sits the cake. I walk over to it to get a better look. In crimson red icing, it says "Happy 21st Birthday Yugi". It also had other icing decorations on it like little flowers and little dips and stuff. I saw the candles sitting off to the side waiting to be put atop the cake for me to blow out and make a wish. Yami must have bought the decorations and cake while the others brought snacks and drinks.

I turn to my friends with a big smile on my face. "Thanks guys, you're the best." I smile, feeling loved. I sat down on the couch with Yami on one side of me and Joey on the other. Instead of asking me what I wanted to do first, Joey handed me a bag. "This is from me and Kaiba." Joey smiled and rested his hand on Kaiba's lap. I look into the bag and pull out a silver foil package. I flip it over in my hand trying to figure out what it is. I tear open the package and see the faces of some of the recognizable duel monsters. But they're not just any duel monsters cards they're different. "We're going to start selling these cards in the Kaiba land gift shop. They're collectable monsters cards." Kaiba explains as I look the cards over. I put them back into the bag and wait for someone else to hand me something. I watch Tea pick up a bag and hand it to me. I peek inside and see that it's a new deck holder. It's similar to the one I already have, but it's in better condition than my current one. I smile and thank her. Tristan hands me another bag. I look inside and see it's an arcade pass with $30 on it. "Wow, thanks Tristan." I smile. "No problem. Serenity and I didn't really know what to get you so we came up with a gift card." Tristan grinned, scratching the back of his head. Serenity just giggled. I look up to see Duke holding out a card to me. I take it and open it. The card has a picture of a cake on the front and it says "Happy Birthday" in bold lettering. I open up the card and a twenty dollar bill falls out. I pick it up and finish reading the card. "Hope you have a great birthday. Duke". I smile and give him my thanks. I look up to see Ryou, Bakura, Malik, and Marik all snickering to themselves. I wonder what they got me for my birthday. Knowing them it's not going to be anything like what the others got me.

Bakura walks over and hands me a bag snickering. I open it and quickly shut it when I see what's inside. I feel my cheeks heat up. "Are you serious?"I ask, embarrassment sinking in. Ryou, being the innocent one between the two, speaks up. "Sorry Yugi, it was Bakura's idea. Not mine. I honestly didn't know what to get you." Ryou answered honestly. Bakura just kept snickering at the look that was still plastered on my face. Marik decided to give me what him and Malik got me. I carefully open the bag and just like last time quickly shut it. Now I could really feel the embarrassment on my face. "Really?! Are all four of you are that perverted?!" I shout. Ryou and Malik blush and take a step back. Their two lovers just nod and smirk. I sigh and realize that that part of them is never going to change.

I look over to Mou hitori no boku and smile. I think about it and realize he's the only one who hasn't given me something. He smirks knowing what I was just thinking about and hands me a card. I open it and start to read its contents. "Happy birthday aibou. Sorry I didn't have time to get you a gift, but I've got something better in mind for your present. You'll get it after the party." I blushed at the words written on the card. I wonder what he has in mind.

I put the card back into the envelope and put it with the rest of my stuff. I look up to my friends to see what was going to happen next. I saw the look on Joey's face. Knowing him it probably has something to do with food. "Ooh, cake time!" Joey shouts and runs in the kitchen. I laugh then make my way into the kitchen.

Yami takes off the cake lid, sticks the candles in, and lights the wick. Everybody starts singing happy birthday and I just nervously smile and listen til the end. They then start shouting for me to make a wish. I close my eyes and make my wish. I open my eyes as clapping is heard. Everything happened so fast. The candles were pulled and the cake was cut.

Soon everybody had a piece of cake and was half way through eating. We all talked and had a good time. We played silly games and even got in a couple good laughs.

Eventually, it started getting late. Joey and Kaiba were the first ones to leave. Then soon after the others started to follow suit. Grandpa decided to retire for the night after dinner was finished so it left only Yami and I.

The two of us exchanged a couple of looks and then Yami was on his feet grabbing up the gift bags and cards packing them to the room. I sigh and followed behind him. We walk into the room and Yami sits the bags on my desk. Careful not to drop anything.

While he's doing that, I go lay down and stretch out on the bed. Yami must have caught me out of the corner of his eye, because he's now staring at me smirking.

A/N: Well here you have it, chapter two. Hope you guys like it.

Me- Well did you enjoy your 21st birthday Yugi?

He blushes like crazy.

Yugi- Um, yea I guess.

Yami's laughter fills our ears and we turn our attention to him.

Yami- Of course he liked it Rose. He'll like it even better when he gets his gift from me.

Yami smirks and kisses Yugi's cheek when he doesn't comment.

Me- You're welcome Yugi.

Yami- Rate, comment, and vote please.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

19.7K 472 17
*All images are paid commissions created by the artist Less_End. Please do not copy or use in your own work* Atem shares the craziest wish with Mana...
655 16 14
Yami goes undercover to finally put an end to a famous known Dealer in all of Domino City. Will he succeed or will love get in the way between what i...
75.2K 2.4K 13
As the pharaoh's spirit is finally at peace, young Yugi is incomplete. His heart is fragments of what it once was and no matter how hard he tries, th...
969 64 27
Share, comment & favor Please! ♥