A Specialist With Wings

By DMSJ06261995

After my first year of Alfea I wanted to do something no fairy ever did. I don't want to just be a fairy. I a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 33

328 9 2
By DMSJ06261995

I looked at my phone confused. What did he mean? Wait can that be him? I am so lost and confused. If that is him.... Why didn't he say anything?

"Musa, what are you thinking?" Helia asked me.

"Truly many things right now." I told him.

I got up from the bed and went out the door.

*Riven's POV*

I put my phone down. I then heard the door of our room fly open. I looked up to see a pissed off Musa. She remembers now. I am in trouble.

"Hey." I said to her.

"Hey. Really hey." She said to me angry.

"What else is there to say?" I asked.

"How about sorry or something to make it better." She said still really angry.

"That won't make anything better. You will be mad at me." I told her.

I forgot the guys were in the room. They just sat there quiet. I don't blame them. I would too if I was in their shoes.

"You could have came clean to me. Two years. One year near me. But never said a word. You left me. So, now my turn." She said walking out of the room.

What did she mean it was her turn? What is going on in that brain? I got up and went after her. She was not in Helia's room. Then she would be at Alfea.

I went back into my room to get my jacket. I need to go after her. I let her go once but not again.

"Where you going?" Brandon asked me.

"I am going after her." I told them.

I then went to Alfea. I went to her room first. I quickly knocked. More like pounded.

"Coming. I am coming." I heard. Then Stella opened the door.

"Is Musa here?" I asked.

"No. She should be at Red Fountain." She said to me.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Come in and look if you don't believe me." Stella said moving out of the way.

I went into make sure. After looking everywhere. The other Winx was standing there looking at me. The last place I can think of one place. I then headed to the Winx Club Compound. When I got there, I looked everywhere. But she was nowhere.

(A/N: I am ending it here. Sorry guys but I felt like it was time. But I might make a sequel to it. Thanks for reading. Reviews = Love. Keep on reading.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 534 21
"Why don't you guys trust me?" Skylar asked, eyes watering. Nobody has an answer. Scratch that. They had an answer but they knew their point wasn't j...
166K 6K 46
Me, a normal girl, accidentally came across a website and signed up for the college for fairies, Alfea. I didn't know anything until I followed the i...
793 29 7
When you search the term 'Fairy' what comes up? An image of a beautiful girl with glimmering wings appears on your screen. The words 'Mythical Creatu...
72.3K 923 24
Its been 5 years and 9 months since the specialist broke the girls hearts. 5 years and 9 months since the girls where left at the alter. 5 years and...