A Specialist With Wings

By DMSJ06261995

After my first year of Alfea I wanted to do something no fairy ever did. I don't want to just be a fairy. I a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 30

164 4 0
By DMSJ06261995

"You two got to explain, Riven, I am not surprised by that. But Timmy and Lizzy you two I am surprise. So, can you two explain?"

"I have three older brothers. I fell asleep on the couch before a game. I woke up outside. When I went back inside they were sitting on the couch." Lizzy told us.

"So, I am not alone then. My sisters did the same thing to me. But somehow I ended up in a tree." Timmy told us.

"Wow. What is up with your siblings?" Stella asked.

They just shrugged. Then Lex looked at me and asked,

"You ate a M&M. Are you going to explain Musa?"

"Oh this is going to be good." Riven said with a smirk.

"An old friend of mine was hanging out. We were hanging out in the woods near my house. Let's just say we did things I shouldn't have. Then I woke up a different part of the woods in his arms." I told them smirking. That day I could never really remember everything even to this day.

"A fling Musa. Never picture you doing that." Stella said shocked.

"No. Not a fling. Just an off and on thing. But always be in my heart." I told her smirking.

*Riven's POV*

I couldn't help but smirk. One thing no one knows expect for Saladin, Codatorta, and the guys of my team knows is that my life before this was a gypsy. But I am still one. My true family is my gypsy families. I call then my pack. Because I go by Wolf there.

I am the old friend she was talking about. I haven't seen her a year or so until she came to Alfea. That was the first time in a year. But the reason was because I started Red Fountain.

"Explains why you don't date." Stella said.

Musa glared at her. Is that why? She is still in my heart. I won't say we were on and off. I would say we were long distance.

"Rico, your turn." Stella said.

"Have you ever...." He took a minute to think. "Left someone you loved behind for a reason of yourself." Rico said.

Everyone looked around to see if anyone was going to eat one. Sky was looking at me to see what I was going to do. I could eat one and everyone would ask or lie and not eat one. Just before I could decide Sky said,

"Looks like no one. So, Lizzy go right ahead."

I gave him a quick smirk and nodded for that. He really saved my ass for that. I am just not ready for the pixies to know.

*Musa's POV*

I saw Riven give Sky a smirk and nod for thanks. What was that all about? Has he left someone he loved behind for a reason of himself? I am consured of that. I will find out the truth on that.

We played that game for a bit longer. Then we were running out if things to ask. So, we all went our own way. I saw Riven out on the balcony. I went out there to talk to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 821 16
The Winx Club are coming back for another year at Alfea but this year is going to be different. The Winx Club are going to do something that has neve...
759K 14.4K 37
✩𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎✩ Clove, a first year fairy at Alfea academy. With being a rare fairy and new dangers arising...
65K 1.1K 14
~Book Dedication~ You may not think you're pretty or the best looking but there's always someone that admires every single part of you. The person wh...
18K 439 16
You're Y/n Stella's best friend since birth. Once you go to Alfea with Bloom and the rest, you become the Winx Club, not without having a few run-in'...