A Specialist With Wings

By DMSJ06261995

After my first year of Alfea I wanted to do something no fairy ever did. I don't want to just be a fairy. I a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 4

290 5 0
By DMSJ06261995

"Don't worry. One of the guys are coming to get me." I said. I got to the gate to see Riven waiting there for me.

"Wow, you took forever to get here." Riven said to me.

"Are you sure you won't early?" I asked him.

"Just give me yourself. Put this on." He said taking my bag and handing me a helmet. Then we were off. I so can't wait to learn how to ride on of these so I just can take myself to and from.

We got to Red Fountain in no time. I got off his bike. Guys were staring at me. I grabbed my bag. I started to walk but I turned around looked at Riven said,

"Thanks for the lift Riven. But next time don't be to early and think I am going to be there waiting for you." I then walked away.

I knocked on Helia's door. He opened it for me.

"Hey." He said letting me in.

"Hey." I said.

"Here you go." He said handing me a spare key to the room.

"Thanks." I said.

"I made room for you." He said showing me the empty drawers for me.

"Thanks Helia." I said.

I walked down the hallway to head to get breakfast. I walked in to see all the guys staring at me. I was wearing the uniform and everything.

I looked around to see where I can sit. I then saw Helia sitting by Sky and the guys. I walked over.

"Hey." I said.

"Here." Timmy said making room for me to sit down.

"So are you ready for your first day?" Timmy asked me.

"Yeah." I said.

"You scared?" Brandon asked me.

"No. I went up against the Trix. So if I can do that. I think I can handle you guys." I said.

"So much self confidence in you. You are time you can do this." Riven said looking at me.

"Yes. I will not back down that easily." I said.

I heard guys whispering and looking at me. I just shook my head and looked away ignoring them.

"You know they are taking bets on how long you are going to last." Riven said. I got up and walked up to Lex.

"How may I help you?" Lex asked me.

"How long?" I asked.

"Less than a week. Why do you ask?" He asked me. I looked at all the guys. I then looked at him.

"The whole year." I said. All the guys looked at me.

"Really? You want to into this." He asked me.

"Yes. Don't make it easy on me." I said walking way. All the guys watched me. I looked over to the guys. They were not looking at me except for Helia. He was smiling at me. At least I have one of the guys behind me and I don't even know.

It was the end of the day. I went back to my room swore. I thought Ms. Griselda was hard. I was wrong. The guys made it hard for me. It was a pride thing that they don't want girls at Red Fountain. But I am going to show them what this fairy got.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

622 23 26
In a world where magic has always belonged to fairies, now it turns out that even specialists may have powers not yet awakened. Secrets kept hidden t...
32.3K 706 28
It's been three years since Riven left Magix and has had any contact with the specialists or the Winx. Musa has been dating Ed, a guy she has a lot i...
39K 814 16
The Winx Club are coming back for another year at Alfea but this year is going to be different. The Winx Club are going to do something that has neve...
294K 7.9K 19
"𝙰𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚝?" "𝙷𝚞𝚑. 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎...