A Specialist With Wings

By DMSJ06261995

After my first year of Alfea I wanted to do something no fairy ever did. I don't want to just be a fairy. I a... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 1

852 8 0
By DMSJ06261995

After my first year of Alfea I wanted to do something no fairy ever did. I don't want to just be a fairy. I am more than that. I want to go learn something else with me learning to be a better fairy. I want to go to Red Fountain and become a specialist.

I got to Alfea for my new year. I am so excited for my new year. I had to a talk with Headmistress Faragonda and Headmaster Saladin about my new year. They bother agreed. So I will be going to both school. This is going to be crazy and exciting.

I walked into my room for the first year. But later in the day I have to go to Red Fountain. I was the first one in the room. I went to my room and started to put things away. Then the rest of the Winxs came. We talked after a little bit.

"Okay Musa. What is going on? I lost count on how many times you looked at that clock." Tecna said.

"I have something to tell you girls. I was going to tell you later. But I guess now is okay. I am going to be attending Red Fountain." I told them.

"What about Alfea?" Bloom asked me.

"Don't worry girls. I will still be attending here. I am doing both." I told them.

"That is a lot of work. Are you sure you can handle it?" Flora asked me.

"I think I can do it. I just want to do this. So I would really like my girls behind me for support. I know it won't be easy for me." I told them.

"We will always behind you and support you with whatever you do." Flora said.

"Thanks girls." I looked up to clock. "Oh I am going to be late. I have to go." I said getting up and running out to go to Red Fountain.

I got to Red Fountain late. I got on the Red Fountain grounds and walking into what was left of the place.

"What are you doing here?" I heard someone. I turned around to see........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 821 16
The Winx Club are coming back for another year at Alfea but this year is going to be different. The Winx Club are going to do something that has neve...
213 0 21
This story originally made by a Arthur After what happened to red fountain school all the specialists were transported to Alfea College because the...
168K 6K 46
Me, a normal girl, accidentally came across a website and signed up for the college for fairies, Alfea. I didn't know anything until I followed the i...
22.8K 576 49
Two different people meet in one spot but thought they never meet each other. They meet online. They thought they never seen each other faces or hear...