Journey To My Past {Book 1}

By NeveahCarranza

Lloyd has been going through things ever since he lost his father. Lloyd doesn't know what to do. He feels so... More

Pain
Open Your Eyes
Double Nuggets
Nothing But Trouble
Your Life Part 1
His Life Part 2
The Nightmare
Dangerously Happens
My Powers
Suffer
Dad!?...
I'll Never Let Her Down
Your In Trouble
I Love You
Attacked Part: 1
Jayline Alex Snow Lilly Walker Part: 2
Lloyd's Thoughts
Alex's Thoughts
My Best Friend
I Never Met To Hurt You
Friendship
Where's Lloyd?
A/N
Dark Side Rise
Bad Decision
Lloyd's Gone
All Better
Lloyd's Twin
Journey To Lloyd's Past
I'm In
Goodbye Lexy
Explore
Four More Hours
What Have You Done Now?
Two More Chances
Almost There
War Of Hearts
Without You

This Is Goodbye

340 11 21
By NeveahCarranza

Alex got off this floor, still upset. She saw a portal, she look side to side... No Lloyd... He really did go... Alex ran to the portal. As she made it in, she started to sob again. Jay picked Alex up, she was back home. She continued to cry in her brother's arms.

"What's wrong, where Lloyd?" Jay asked, Alex took a deep breath. "I couldn't!" Alex yelled, Jay was confused. "Couldn't what?" Jay asked, Alex looked at Jay. "I couldn't save Lloyd..." Alex whispered, she cried even more.

Jay gasped, everyone did. "He wouldn't let me save him!" Alex yelled, she sob and sobbed in Jay's arms. Everyone started to cry, Misako the most.

"I lost Lloyd... It's all my fault..." Alex said, she sobbed even more which felt like forever... Alex knew it, everyone knew it.... Everyone knew that....

This Is Goodbye....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Omg! Sad ending! Lol... Until next time my friends... See you later while I cry....
~Nae Nae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 64 18
Kai and Nya just transferred to Ninjago city middle school and its hard for Nya to get around until she makes some friends Skylor and PIXAL who later...
2.2K 127 23
Anna and the ninja defeated Chen and his Anacondrai, by banishing Garmadon to the cursed realm. However, this victory came with a heavy cost. Lloyd...
8.5K 319 35
(Tw- Murder, death, etc.) ✿"Have you seen a girl who is named (Y/n) that has (H/c), (E/c) and has a little bit of a red stripe in her hair?" "You mea...
31.2K 1K 87
(Tw- Language) •♡"I'm glad I met you." "I'm glad too... And remember... I will always love you. No matter what happens."♡• ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡...