The Bet (Lauren/Reader)

By AnemoneLovesFiction

This story is completed. But is being reviewed (by myself) for grammar. 🚨Warnings🚨 -G!P Lauren -Sex (what... More

1~ The Bet*
2~ Notes.
3~ My Name In Your Phone
4~ What About My Prize?
5~ Let's Keep This PG!
6~ Whats Happening Tonight?
7~ Dinner
8~ Anonymous?
9~ Not So Anonymous
10~ Recessive Trait
11~ Date Night
12~ A Proper Apology
13~ Girlfriend
14~ 'Stomach Ache'
15~ It's A Bet?
16~ A Ding Dong?
17~ Anger/ Group Chat
18~ Ferris Wheel
19~ Gary vs Patrick
20~ Did You Tell Her Yet?
21~ First Time
22~ Lazer Tag
23~ Thanksgiving
25~ Explaining
26~ Christmas Eve
27~ The Talk
28~ Game Plan
29~ Immediate Makeup Sex
30~ Recording
31~ Ocean, Cabin, Car
32~P-P-Promposal
33~ Prom Note
34~ Folder 1, Complete
35~ It's About You
36~ Nausea, Folder 2 ✅
37~ Sexual Sensitivity
38~ Graduation
39~ First Time Since...
40~ Meeting with Vives
41~Art School
42~ Meeting With Hofstra
43~ Bad news
44~Delivery
45~ Will You?
46~ It's A Bet
New Book?
Hello again?
Guys...

24~ Telling Y/N

1.2K 27 5
By AnemoneLovesFiction

"Wait, what?" Jasper asks, unsure of what was spoken.

"Is it taking a bit to process?" Taylor asks her.

"This is a joke, right?" Jasper is still confused and wants the benefit of the doubt.

"I couldn't believe it when I found out either." Taylor admits but wished she would have just kept her mouth shut at that moment.

"What do you mean when you found out?" Jaspers eyes travel furiously to meet Taylor's and just stares at her.

"How else would I be telling you about this?" Taylor tries to cover for herself.

"But, are you joking?" Jasper asks her girlfriend.

"No, why would I be joking about something serious like this?" Taylor is freaking out right now, Jasper doesn't seem to be grasping the idea of whats going on, and Taylor's starting to feel anxious.

"Wait, if this is really true, how long have you known before telling me?" Jasper's arms cross.

Taylor really thought she could avoid this question since Jasper kept switching Topics, but at this moment she wishes she could have lied or even found out later than she did. "I've, uh, I've known about this for a month." Taylor answers sheepishly.

"A month, huh?" Jasper's eyes widen and her arms are now by her side.

"Babe, I-"

"If I would have known, I would have told you as soon as I found out." Jasper speaks uneasily.

"I didn't know how to tell you." Taylor bites her lip and feels defeated.

"Did you just hide this from me until you could fuck and dump?" Jasper asks and crosses her arms once more and raising a brow for affect.

"No, why would you think that?" Taylor asks and Jaspers anger strengthens.

"Then why would you wait one month to tell me about this, Taylor!" Jasper yells.

"I didn't know how to tell you!" Taylor shoots back.

"This is my sister we are talking about! I'm just going to go tell her." Jasper makes the decision by herself and starts heading down the stairs.

"No!" Taylor runs after her, failing to stop her.

As soon as Jasper made it down the stairs she could see Lauren and Y/N together, Lauren had her arms wrapped securely around Y/N's waist while Y/N slept on Lauren.

"Y/N I have to tell you something." Jasper speaks all to quickly, waking up her sister. She then looks up and see's Lauren begin to rub her head to ease her into waking up.

"I get that you're her sister, but damn." Lauren's voice get's Jasper to look up and see the sweet action Lauren has taken on her sister.

Just then, Taylor enters the room and immediately looks at Jasper.

"Why do you look like you've seen a ghost?" Lucy comments, who was sitting on the rocking chair, observing everyone.

"I bet it's because we have an announcement to make." Taylor speaks while slowly walking toward Jasper.

Lauren's eyebrows furrowed in confusion as to why her sister was speaking to her that way.

"You bet we are." Jasper spoke and immediately looked at Lauren while putting emphasis on the word 'bet'.

Lauren stared at Jasper pleadingly as she immediately understood what was going on. She couldn't have her cover blown, not yet. She knew that these two months of hard work wouldn't pay off in the end.

Jasper thought about it, she really did. All the times her sister came home happy and giddy was because of Lauren. She'd never really be happy any other time before that. She didn't want her sister to end up turning into the Hulk or even harming herself because of one bitch.

"Not yet." Lauren pleaded and Y/N turned to look at Lauren confused.

"It can't wait." Jasper speaks and looks at her sister.

"I-" Jasper begind and then grabs Taylor's hand. "We, are dating." Jasper speaks finally, changing her mind last minute.

"Really!" Y/N asks excitedly.

"Yeah, I know it might be weird, thats why we were debating on telling you or not..." Jasper trailed off.

"Thats so cute, but did you really have to wake me up?" Y/N asks as she lied back down on Lauren to get comfortable.

Lauren stared at Jasper until she finally made eye contact with her and mouthed a quick thanks.

"This night is just crazy news after the other." Lucy comments, making all eyes turn to her.

"I don't know who you are, but please shut the fuck up." Jasper speaks, annoyed with whoever the fuck this person was.

"Jasper!" Y/N gasps and suddenly starts laughing.

Lucy herself starts laughing as well.

While Jasper and Taylor were arguing up stairs Lucy, Lauren, and Y/N had started to get to get along and Lucy even apologized for being a bitch.

The shock on Lauren hadn't worn off so she wasn't exactly laughing like the other two girls. Lucy and Y/N had seemed a bit oblivious to what had happened and weren't aware of the three uncomfortable women in the room.

"I'm so happy for you Jas!" Y/N happily explains while laying her back in between Lauren's boobs.

"Well thank you for not freaking out, we'll be upstairs now." Taylor speaks and gently tugs on Jasper's hand who follows Taylor up the stairs.
______

"Babe are you oka-" Taylor was cut off by being pushed on the bed.

"Jasper what the fuc-" Taylor yells and suddenly Jasper is on top of her.

"Shut the fuck up Taylor." Jasper spoke while kissing Taylor roughly, usually Taylor would be the dominant one, but right now, Jasper had made it known just who she was.

"What- are- you- doing?" Taylor asks in between kisses.

"Stop fucking talking." Jasper angrily growls and starts kissing down her girlfriends neck and grinding her hips through Taylor's shorts.

"J-Jay..." Taylor trails off trying hard to not get a boner.

Jasper stood up and went over to Taylor's sock drawer, opened it up, and grabbed a pair. She then came back and started kissing Taylor again so the girl could open her mouth, just before she could place her tongue in Taylors mouth she shoved the socks in there.

"Shut up, Taylor." Jasper seemed a bit scary when she needed to let off some steam but it turned Taylor on regardless.

Jasper worked her way down to Jasper's penis straight away and unzipped her shorts to have the restricted boner breath. "Lets see how long you can listen." Jasper begins gently grabbing the base of Taylor's penis and going to the top.

"You can't cum, until I say so, or you'll ruin your clothes." Jasper grunts and begins her torture.

"The more noise I hear the more restrictive I'll become."
______

"How was Thanksgiving, Jas?" I asked my younger sister as she headed to her room.

"It was good, until that bitch was there, all up in my business." Jasper angrily spoke.

"Yeesh, okay, go sleep, maybe you'll be forgiving tomorrow." I headed to my own room and shut the door.
______

Recessive Trait🍆 would like to facetime.

Connecting.

"You're a bitch." Taylor speaks through the other line once she see's Jasper's face.

"Why? Did you cum yet?" Jasper asks her girlfriend.

"N-n, fuck, no." Taylor speaks.

"Then show me what you're doing." Jasper asks again.

The phone is lowered to show Taylor's massive organ, all red, and wanting. She'd been instructed to stroke it and not cum until Jasper said so.

"Babe, I really need your pussy." Taylor groaned.

"Stop touching." Jasper commands and Taylor listens, letting go as soon as her girlfriend told her to.

"Tomorrow, in PE, locker room shower." Jasper spoke before hanging up.
______

King Lauren 👑 💯: Babyyy

Me: What?

King Lauren 👑 💯: I miss you

Me: I miss you too.

King Lauren👑💯: I have a huge favor to ask you. It's kinda embarrassing.

Me: okay, what is it?

Me: embarrassing shit happens regardless babe.

King Lauren 👑💯: Before I tell you I need to let you know that I tried everything I could before coming to you.

Me: what is it?

King Lauren 👑 💯: I have a boner.

Me: well, jack off?

King Lauren👑💯: I can't, I mean, I tried, I even tried watching porn and nothing helped

Me: Lauren wtf am I supposed to do?

King Lauren👑💯: I'm outside your window, well basically on the balcony. Can you help me?

"What the fuck?" I let out loud and look up and see a figure on my balcony and let out a light scream.

Me: Lolo is that you for real?

King Lauren 👑💯: Yes, now open up before your neighbors think I'm breaking in.

I opened the door and Lauren stepped in, I immediately look at her pants to see her bulge.

"Way to be subtle." Lauren speaks.

"What the hell, how an I supposed to help you." I ask unsure of this whole scenario.

"Can you, jack me off?" Lauren asks. "I wouldn't have even told you if I could have resolved this on my own."

"How long have you had that?" I asked.

"Remember when you fell asleep on me? Well you kept moving around and, you know, this happened." She signals toward her pants.

"Okay, but I've never done any of this before so it'll be bad." I explain.

"Are you okay with it?" Lauren asks.

"All this effort to come up here and now is when you ask if I'm ok with it?" I asked her.

"Better safe than sorry?" She couldn't even convince herself.

"Just, unzip." I spoke and she did just that.

"Where do you want me to sit?" She asked and I point to my bed.

"Okay," she says and neatly places her pants on the floor and slides off her underwear.

"Holy fuck Lolo." I let out in a normal voice instead of a whisper.

"What?" She asks with a smirk.

"You gotta huge dick. I mean I thought your ass was huge too, but so is this." Amazed by it, I grab it gently and it's too big for my whole first to wrap around it.

"Fuck," Lauren groans.

"Do I just move up and down?" I asked.

"Yes baby, but sl-slowly." Lauren sighed and I began to gently stroke it.

I had no idea why the hell I was even doing something like this, I felt as though it was supposed to be natural, then I felt it twitch, so naturally I squeezed my hand to keep a firm grip on it.

"Oh god, Y/N." Lauren's head dropped back so I stopped.

"Did I hurt you?" I asked and felt her hand guide mine back toward her penis.

"Don't you dare stop." Lauren growled lowly at me and I continued.

"Tease the head baby." Lauren commands, but I didn't want to stop rubbing up and down her smooth shaft, so I did what came to mind.

"Fuck." Lauren bucks her hips as soon as she feels my tongue lick her tip.

"You're salty." I grimace, but I just had to taste it again. I leant forward and put the tip in my mouth and licked it with my tongue. I liked the feeling of the slit in my tongue and kept sliding it back and fourth.

"Ah," Lauren grabbed a fist full of my hair and shoved my head down slightly.

"Mhh lllleeeeeuuu," I tried speaking but she only moaned. I could feel myself getting wet and couldn't help but moan.

"Oh fuck, Y/N you're so fucking good." Lauren looks like she's holding back, I wonder from what?

I sucked on it a little harder and continued playing with the slit, while still running my hand up and down the shaft.

"Babe, sl-slow dow-n." Lauren manages to grunt but I didn't want to, I just went faster.

"Y-Y/N st-stoo-op," Lauren started to complain and lost all control of herself before literally shoving her penis in my mouth roughly.

I wasn't expecting any of it and began to choke, I wasn't eased into it at all, she's gone wild and I'm going to die with her dick in my mouth. What the actual fuck. I should have listened. I was finally able to breath again and before I could yell at her I felt a warm substance spray on my face.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, ahh shit, uhhh." Lauren moaned within every spurt I felt on my face.

"Holy fuck, Y/N I'm sorry," Lauren spoke in a panicky tone and left the room.

Was that it? I asked myself.
Way to abandon me. I mentally rolled my eyes.

I felt something wet on my face and flinched away. "Sorry baby, I had to clean you up." Lauren's voice calms me.

"There, all clean." She smiles sheepishly.

"I hate you." I hoarsely spoke.

"I mean, I did tell you to stop." Lauren tried explaining. "But you kept going, and it felt so fucking great, best blowjob ever." Lauren smiles and kisses my cheek.

"How many people have you had, you know-" I cut myself off and she stared at me.

"Only Two. But I've never been inside of them, we just did favors like these." She admitted.

"Lucy, I'm assuming." I answered. She placed her hand on mine.

"I'm woth you now." Lauren spoke trying to get me to move on from the topic, I just smiled.

"How about you?" Lauren asks.

"Just you."
______

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 857 14
I hope you all enjoy this weird spin on Taejin. I'm sure someone has probably done a concept like it before, but I did love writing it.
Edge By Jori_Cade

Fanfiction

547 63 14
Tori Vega followers in her father's footsteps and becomes a cop. An already dangerous investigation of a powerful criminal gets more complicated when...
2.8K 61 16
Life has never been the same for 14 year old Leah, ever since her parents were killed in a car crash when she was 6 years old. Can two doctors help a...
26.7K 2.3K 4
"Are you sure you're ok?" Lauren asked the very small and fragile girl. "No. I'm not sure." She said she shook from the lack of clothing. "Lauren?"...