Criminals // BBS X READER

By kikimbali

S T I L L A " X R E A D E R " S T O R Y Y/N, a craze serial killer. Roaming around the city of Los Santos... More

E V E R Y D A Y
B U B B L E S
K I D N A P P E D
B A S I C A L L Y
V O I C E S
S T A Y
K N O W I N G / L U I
C H A N G E S
A / N
L E T T I N G M E G O
A T T I T U D E S
K I S S
T H E D E A L
B L U S H E S
T H O U G H T S
S M O K E
U N D E R T H E R A I N
H A P P Y ?
G U I L T
H U G E S P O I L E R / F A R T S
V E N T
C O N T R O L
A / N
B E H A V I O R
O V E R
A / N
L E A V I N G
S U R V I V A L
A / N
S T R A N G E
M E A L
[ p l e a s e r e a d ]
C O M P A N I O N
[ t h a n k y o u ! ]
N I G H T M A R E S
C H R I S T M A S D A Y
d o n ' t w o r r y
G O O D B Y E ' S
Y/N
O N E L A S T T I M E
e x t r a ; )
E N D

I N T O X I C A T E D

2.3K 83 69
By kikimbali

(WARNING!! ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP! SWEARING! NOT CENSCORD!)

     "I don't really care if you cry. You know I don't fucking love you at all right?" He told me, as I was begging, so hard. I was bawling my eyes out. My breathing is not normal.

     "I love you! Please! Why?!" I was broken, bruised, left with a painful slap on my cheek. Our love was toxic.

     "Pathetic. Naive! You think love is all sweet and full of joy huh?!" He pulled my hair, slamming me against the concrete wall. My head shook.

     Making me lay down on the floor, earning a couple kicks on my stomach, my loud cries turned into whimpers. I can't do anything.

     Everything is in pain, I'm hurting. My half opened eyelids, looked up at the person..who I thought; love me.

     But the day dreams will never happen. He then left my house, I wanted to stand up, and call 911, for emergency. But I was too weak, hurt, and broken.

     But I tried my best to get the phone, and I successfully did. I called 911, my raspy voice was heard on the other side. I explained my address, my condition.

     Then there was the ambulance. After that I see them rushing to me, but I fall asleep afterwards.

     ~timeskip~ a w o k e n / in / r e a l / t i m e

     I woke, feeling really sweaty, my face feels heavy. My eyes are shut tight, but I forced it to open.

     I looked around, finding myself in the living room. With...Delirious? I slightly shook Delirious's shoulder.

     He was sleeping, so I just stood up and put over my own blanket. I saw myself from a mirror.

     My hair was a total mess, my eyes are all red from crying? I look like a mess. I sighed, and decided to take a bath.

     ~timeskip~ after the "not-so-relaxing" bath.

     My mind doesn't respond to the stuff I had been doing, so I decided to go outside. It seems like there was no reason so for it, but I need to.

     I walk outside, wearing a hoodie, a large ass size hoodie, combat boots, a skinny jeans, and yeah. That's pretty much it, and an umbrella.

     I got my extra money, Lui gave it to me. And in this situation, I'm breaking the rules.

     ~timeskip~ nearest bar out of town

     I opened the door. Hearing the boys whistling, but I don't bother looking at it and went straight ahead for the counter.

     I sat on the bar chair, the neon lights are surrounding me.

     "Gin and Tonic please.." I lowered my head down, I sighed, my mind has been clouded with deep thoughts again.

     "Here you go, enjoy your drink." The bartender put the alchoholic drink in front of me. I took my money out and paid the bartender.

     I started to drink slightly, I still felt the heavy feeling..on my chest. I feel like there's no reason to live.

     I drank my Gin and Tonic straight, making me get another drink.

     "M-Martini please." I prepared the money in front of me. The bartender made the Martini, then serve it.

     ~timeskip~ i n t o x i c a t e d

     I got out of the bar, all wobbly, dizzy, drunk, and tired. All of my sight are blurry.

     "I don't deserve this..." I walk slowly, not knowing where to go. I keep mumbling to myself.

     "I'm innocent...I used to be. You know?!" I shouted to nowhere.

     "I WOULDN'T JOIN THEM IF IT WASN'T FOR-..." I looked down, gulping.

     "You.." Then it started raining.

     ~Delirious's POV~

     I was sleeping beside Y/N, but then I woke up and saw nobody. I feel a blanket covering me. It was Y/N's

     I looked around, feeling like I was the only person in here. I panic.

     "Where the hell did Y/n go?! I'm dead!" I went outside, then I saw our van, coming to the base.

     "Oh no..." My voice trailed off.

     "Jon! What are you doing outside?" Vanoss asked me, I have the worried expression.

     "Y/n is not here! I'm sorry! I fell asleep-" Then an angry Wildcat appeared.

     "You always fucked things up Delirious!" He shouted at me. I was silent, it was raining.

     "I know you're tired, Y/n is the one to blame. We have to at least looked out for her!" Vanoss calmly said. He then looked at Tyler, who is kicking the shit out of the tree.

     "Wildcat. Don't worry." Vanoss said.

     "How can I not worry for that stupid bitch?! Ugh!" He then walks away, assuming that he'll look out for Y/n.

     "He knows something is up with her." Lui said, who is worried as well, but he tried to stay calm.

     "She'll be fine." Vanoss said, then I remembered something.

     I heard Y/n crying in her sleep..I just looked at her. Wiped the tears away.

     "You'll be fine Y/n." I caress her hair gently.

     "I'll look out for her too. It's my fault anyway." I ran off, decided to just go. By myself...

     I just kept running and running, yet I don't have any clue where she went. But I did noticed a hoodie missing. I think it was mines.

     ~timeskip~ running

     After running and searching for Y/n, I can't seem to find her. But then I saw a person? Sitting under a tree, behind some bushes.

     I was curious to see who it was. Then I heard sniffling. I went towards the person, it was Y/n.

     I can smell alchohol..and her. She was hugging herself. With all the guilt I'm feeling. I went up to her, tap her shoulder.

     She looked up at me, with red and tired eyes. Her face is pale. She was wet, cold.

     "Jon?" I felt guilty, then I heard someone run behind me then it stopped.

     "You found her..first. Tch." I recognize that voice easily. Wildcat's.

     "What are you doing here?" We heard Y/n speak, her voice is raspy.

     "We tried our best to looked out for you! Why are you so stupid Y/n?!" Wildcat shouted at Y/n who seems to not show any reactions, except glares.

     "I DON'T DESERVE THIS SHIT!" She started crying.

     "I DON'T DESERVE GOOD THINGS! I WAS LEFT TO DIE!" She pointed at herself, and started giggling insanely.

     "THERE'S NO POINT WHY I'M STILL HERE! I'M JUST A TROUBLE MAKER! I'M A PATHETIC FAILURE!" She hold her head, looked down and mourned.

     "I DON'T KNOW WHAT REAL LOVE IS! I don't know..." She hugged herself. She looks so broken, and hurt.

     I suddenly felt the urge to hug her, and I did. I hugged her tightly. She hugged back, and her fingers dugged to my skin slightly.

     "I'm here and I will be the one..to guide you. Even if I'm nothing special." She went quiet.

     "I hope you weren't just doing this just to make me feel okay.." She mumbled, and I nodded.

     "I'm not." I stood up, and took her to my arms. But right after that happened.

     She passed out.

    Wildcat helped me. He was doing it for Y/n. I know he hated me for such a long time now.

     I understand. I'm not the greatest person, I'm not born in this world to be liked by everybody. I don't deserve that.

     But now that I have promised something to Y/n. I'll do everything for her. As long as..she felt the love.

     I used to have.

- our love is god. -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 6.2K 26
Life was amazing while living in Los Santos. You had a great job, a nice apartment, lived in a breathtaking city, and life was treating you fairly we...
23K 629 37
(COMPLETED + Editing) (Y/n) was the most wanted female criminals out there who is a gang leader of the most wanted gang ever (your gang name.) she wa...
101K 2.4K 29
Marrisa was just a regular gaming YouTuber. Except for the fact that she has 2 millions subs. She's online best friends with Mae and Lui and friends...
1.5K 32 26
Brian has been in the BBS gang for 7 years now, one of the best snipers and hand to hand fighters in the city. He was as renown as Vanoss, Delirious...