AGREEMENT ✔️

By VRUKSHA

Highest Rank #1 - Destiny #1 - Truth #1 - Marriage #2 - India #2 - Faith Book 1 of Raichand - Mehra - Malh... More

Welcome Note
Prologue
Chapter 1 : The Beginning
Chapter 2 : When We Met
Chapter 3 : My Special Day
Chapter 4 : Signed an AGREEMENT & Off To SWITZERLAND
Chapter 5 : Fight & A New Entry
Chapter 6 : MY BESTIE
Chapter 7 : Someone's Jealous
Chapter 8 : Fatal Attraction.. That's It
Chapter 9 : Let's Party...
Chapter 10 : Drunken She
Chapter 11 : Hangover With A Headache
Chapter 12 : Awkwardness
Chapter 13 : Best Day
Chapter 14 : A Miss-Understanding
Chapter 15 : It's Sorted
Something Exciting
Chapter 16 : Planning A Surprise
Chapter 17 : Flop Party & Good News
Chapter 18 : A Hidden Secret
Chapter 19 : A Tragedy
Chapter 20 : Being Strong
Chapter 21 : Another Celebration Without Him
Chapter 22 : Spying And Baby Shower
Wardrobe & More
Chapter 23 : Long Lost Lovestory
Chapter 24 : A Surprise Vacation
Chapter 25 : Let's Have Dinner Together!
Chapter 26 : Friend Indeed
Chapter 27 : Searching For Her
Chapter 28 : Together
Chapter 29 : Avoiding Her
Chapter 30 : Where Is She?
Chapter 31 : Angry Am I?
Chapter 32 : I Am Happy!
Chapter 33 : A Promise
Chapter 34 : There's Something More
Chapter 35 : He's Bossy!!
Chapter 36 : I Know He Cares
Chapter 37 : It's Heights Now
Chapter 38 : The TRUTH
Chapter 39 : A Nice Guy
Chapter 40 : Yummy!!
Chapter 41 : Rains!!
Chapter 43 : Guys! You Are Impossible
Chapter 44 : MALDIVES
Chapter 45 : Romance By The Bay...
Chapter 46 : An Amazing Feeling
Chapter 47 : Is That True?
Chapter 48 : LOVE, LETTER & LOST
Chapter 49 : LOVINGLY HATEFUL
Chapter 50 : The REASONS
Chapter 51 : Pseudo Cramps!
Chapter 52 : All In Smiles
Chapter 53 : Our BabyMoon
Chapter 54 : LOVENTURE
Chapter 55 : PARADISE
Chapter 56 : SHATTERED
Chapter 57 : Pain & Clash
Chapter 58 : Fighting Hard
Chapter 59 : Dried Tears
Chapter 60 : Night Out
Chapter 61 : Not A FairyTale
Chapter 62 : With YOU
Epilogue
Bonus 1.0
Bonus 2.0
Bonus 3.0
Bonus 4.0
Bonus 5.0
❤️ Special THANKS! ❤️
Announcement!!
Pre-Prologue
Announcement - New Story
Thank You ❤️

Chapter 42 : An Eventful Day

9.6K 388 38
By VRUKSHA

" Happiness Comes From A Lot Of Directions, Just Keep Your Doors Open..

Happiness and Satisfaction are Two Big Words That Are Always Hidden In Very Small Things...

It's Just That Human Beings Aren't Searching For It At The Right Place, Hence They Face Disappointment.

So, Next Time If You Are Having a Low Day and Want To Smile, Just Give a Tight Hug to the Person You Love The Most and Surprise Him/Her With Just A Kiss On FOREHEAD and Say How Much They Mean to YOU....

And Lastly, Don't Forget To Observe Their Genuine Smile....

Trust Me, Your Day Will Be Made and It Will Be the Best Moment Of Your Life...

Don't Believe Me... TRY IT OUT NOW... "

_____________________________

ANSH'S POV

I saw Ahana in the balcony. She was almost drenched in the rains.
God!! What was this woman up to. I don't think I should leave her alone. I ran like a madman upstairs and thankfully I reached in time.

As soon I reached I saw her leg turn and slip, I had my heart in my mouth. I quickly held her waist.

" Oh!!! God!! Please don't let anything happen to my babies. Please....."

" I won't let anything happen to you or to our babies. Trust me Ahana....."

Then I brought her in the room and covered her in a fresh white towel. Man!!
Her smell.... It's intoxicating.

" Ahana!! When were you planning to tell that we are having Twins? " I said calmly looking in her eyes as she turned around. I could make out that shock look in her eyes.

" Ansh!!! Aacchooo....." She sneezed.

" Bless you....
Let's Do one thing. Go and change. Then we need to talk. And it's going to be a long night's chat. I don't want any of my 3 babies getting cold." I said winking at her.

" 3...." She exclaimed.

" Hmmm... I can see one in front of me now... Sneezing... "

" Argghh..... "

" Go... Quick.... ".

She made a cute face and went in the bathroom. I went in the kitchen after changing quickly and made Ahana a vegetable soup. I carefully placed it in a tray along with the dinner plate and took it upstairs. Ahana was still in the bathroom.

Then I remembered what Doctor Said. I was really worried now for her.

" Here.... Do you see these beeps? "

I gasped at what I saw. I was really shocked and mostly surprised.

" Ansh.... Don't tell me Ahana didn't tell you about this. "

" Yeah!! Are you serious? Are we going to have Twins?"

" Yup!! As you can see. I am not surprised although. Ahana didn't tell you."

" Hmmm.... No.... And I don't know why."

" Well, Ansh.... But I need to tell you this. Your wife needs a lot of care. She needs a stress free environment. Ahana surely takes a lot of stress at times and as you are aware she has fainted initially. "

" Hmmm.. I know. Please do tell me what I have to do. I will ensure to take the best care. "

" Surely you do. But the matter doesn't end here. Along with physical rest, Ahana also needs emotional peace. Studying her family background, I have found something and hence I thought to inform you first since you are her husband. Even, I haven't spoke to Ahana about it. " She said calmly and took out a bunch of files.

" On the 3rd of February she along with her friend Jaai had come for the weekly check up and I had asked them to make some tests."

" Ahemm!! Jaai always accompanied her? " I asked curiously. This time I wasn't thinking anything wrong about them coz now I was aware about Jaai's story.

" Yay!! Jaai is always there and once Mrs. Sehgal also came. I asked Ahana about you but she always says that you are a busy man. I hope I didn't bother you today. But it was important."

" Hmmm... I know. I am at fault. I am sure Jaai must be aware about the babies. He is Ahana's best friend. " I said trying to smile. I wanted to be the first one but my behaviour doesn't permit me.

" You are mistaken. Ahana was aware about the twins from the last one and half month but she told me that she hasn't told anyone about it. Actually she said that the father has the first right. Sometimes I understand that things are not okay between some couples and Ahana must be waiting for a proper time. I hope you are not hurt. And anyways Jaai is a gentleman. He used to always wait for her outside the clinic."

That he is, not a doubt about it.

" I am not hurt at all. Ahana has every right to make the decisions and it's me who always end up hurting her. Anyways you were saying something. "

" Yeah!! I always do a family background check on the patients for understanding them better. I came to know that Ahana's mother died giving her birth. "

" Hmmmm.... "

" And she was suffering from eclampsia, that is high blood pressure leading to seizures. She couldn't make it but Ahana was a very strong and healthy baby. "

" Hmmmm.... "

" And so was a similar case with you. I will have to even do your check up just to confirm that the babies don't have any hereditary problems. "

" That would be fine. I hope there's nothing more. "

" There is. I am a bit afraid that Ahana has started to show a bit of those. Her BP was higher than average and so were her stress levels and pulse rate. "

God!!

" I know it's too much to take in for a first meet. I have spoke to the experts already. They said that there is a bit of chance that Ahana could face that problem. We will still have to wait for the exact percentage. "

" No... This can't be happening. Doctor, please... You need to do something. Isn't there any way to be fully sure that she won't face the same problem. Any medicines or something. "

" That will have to wait for now. But I had informed Ahana about it during the very first few weeks. But she was adamant that she wants the babies. No matter what risks are there. Surely a strong wife you have. "

" Yay!! I am lucky.... " I smiled weakly. I don't know what am I going to do now.

" Ansh!! Trust me. Don't feel low. I informed you because it was necessary. Have faith in God and yourself. All you need to do is to keep her happy. That's pretty easy..."

No it's not. You don't know my wife. She is difficult to handle....

" Should I tell her about this? "

" Definitely you should. But when she is ready to take it in. I think she is a bit prepared already but then too. Give her some time and tell her when she is very happy and it will be easy for her to digest. It's not a complicated matter yet but it may turn out. Be careful from the beginning. Don't stress her out. "

" Yes!! Doctor. I assure you."

" And I believe you. Here, Look at your babies. And then we will take your blood samples. "

She showed me the clip. God!! They were small. But in few month's time I will have them in my hands.

My Angels....
No...
Anshana's Angels....

" Ansh!! You changed already? " I heard Ahana, bringing me back from my train of thoughts.

" Yay!! So... Here have some soup. You must be hungry."

She quickly took the tray and kept it aside.

" What??" I said angrily.

" Did you visit Dr. Bhatt.?" She asked folding her hands.

" Yes!! I did.... "

" And Why?" She queried, her hands still folded.

" Why wouldn't I? Good I went isn't it? Or else I wouldn't know that we were having Twins. You didn't plan to inform me. Huh!! " I said joining my brows together.

" WE ARE NOT HAVING. ONLY I AM HAVING.... Get that straight in your mind. " She said pointing at me.

" And WHY .... Is that so? Are you angry about something? I swear I didn't make you angry. Did I? " I said a bit softly this time. I know she was upset with me. I was playing a bit smart and cool.

" Arrgghh... Why would I be?" She was frustrated and I was liking it.

" See.... It's fine. I know pregnancy causes a lot of mood swings and one of the main reasons is hunger. So eat and then we can speak. " I said calmly.

" Don't try to act Cool Ansh...
Also... Now you are aware about what is happening to me. "

I nodded my head.

" I know everything."

" Of course you would know. All thanks to them.... " She said pointing towards the desk. There I saw the books which I was reading. She found out.

God!! Why???

" Ahem.... Ahem.... What??" She said.

" Good thing!! Right? I already read them. Or else I wouldn't have been aware as My Smart wife likes to keep secrets from me. "

" Ansh!!! Why??"

" Ahana!! C'mon now. We are even now. My wife is pregnant and I want to know everything about what happens during this time. I want to take care of you. " I said making a genuine expression.

" Really??? "

" Yup!! And aren't you happy about it? But, YOU tell me why didn't you inform me about the Twins? "

She didn't answer promptly. Probably she was gathering what to say.

" Fine!! I am SORRY. I accept it. I should have told you. I should have informed about it to everyone in the family. But because of you I didn't do it. "

" ME?? "

" Yes! I thought you didn't want the baby. You never accompanied me to the doctor. You never asked me anything, So I thought....."

".... I will let you go. I have given up on you. I don't want my babies?"

She averted my glaze. It's my mistake and I am aware about it. I quickly grabbed her hands and we sat on the bed.

" Ahana!!! Look..... I am really sorry. I am sorry that I wasn't there with you when you needed me. I acted like an immature jerk. But I always wanted the baby. It's the best thing that has happened. Right?"

She looked in my eyes and they met. Her beautiful pearls. Few tears dropped down. I cleaned them with my thumb.

" I am very happy. And I want you to be happy. You need to take care of yourself. Here, quickly finish this off. "

I handed her the plate.

" You too....." She said.

I also have something else to tell Ahana. But it can wait for some time. It will require a perfect time. Not now.

" Ansh!! You need to tell me anything? "

" Ah! Well, yes.... But it can wait for now. "

After Dinner we sat in our room. We didn't speak anything.

" Ahana, you must pack your bags." I said finally as we prepared to sleep.

Nowadays, I don't miss a chance of not sleeping beside her. I experience the best sleep beside her. It's the best time.

She looked surprisingly at me.

" Why and Where?"

" We are going to Maldives. "

" What? Are you serious? "

" Yes!! Here, do you know this person?" I showed her the picture I found this morning.

Trust Me, Today was the most Eventful in my life.

" God!!! Of course........ Are you serious?"

" Yes I am..... We will talk about this tomorrow in the office. Now, sleep..... " I said placing her head on the pillow. She closed her eyes and I switched the lights off.

She looked very happy today... And I was glad I could make her smile.

***

I wasn't able to sleep. I had many things going on in my mind. What the doctor said today was pestering me constantly.

I woke up and it was 2 am. Ahana was fast asleep. I got up and went to the gym. It was my method to calm my mind. A stress relief exercise.

AHANA'S POV

I was desperately thirsty. When I woke up I saw the place beside me empty. It was 2:20 am. Where did Ansh go at this hour. I got down from the bed and drank a glass of water. I saw the lights coming from the gym.

I went there and I saw him.

Ansh!!!

He was only in his white vest and sweat pants doing the push ups. I could see that although the AC was on, he was sweating profusely. His abs and perfectly toned and muscular arms made him look more handsome.

I surely have a fit and workaholic husband. I don't think he noticed my presence. I sat down on the nearby couch.

" Drooling over me, are we?"

" God!! Ansh... You scared me."

" I already knew you were here. I know your smell." He said getting up and taking the water bottle from me.

I could see his chiselled abs even through the vest. Lately I wasn't working out because of pregnancy but I missed it.

" Handsome?? Right?? " he said smiling.

" Whatever..... I never said that... But are you not feeling sleepy? "

" No.... I wasn't able to. But why are you here. You should get all the sleep...."

" Hmmm... I was sleeping but then I felt thirsty. I saw the lights on so came to check."

" Hmmmmmm..... So... Go and sleep now.... "

" I don't want to. I am already bored. I want to go for a walk. I didn't go anywhere since a long time. "

" Now?? " He asked pretty much surprised.

" Yeah!! Anyways I don't think I will be able to sleep now. It's already 3 am. We can go to the beach. "

" At this hour..... "

" Yes!!! I want to go. Are you coming or not? " I said standing up.

" Yes!! I am. You surely aren't going alone. I will change and so you too."

At around 3:45 in the early morning we set out. Everyone was fast asleep. I was in a long loose pants and t-shirt, while Ansh was also in his casuals.

He held my hand and together we started heading towards the sea. Our house was about 10 minutes walk away form the beach. The entire road was deserted and we could only hear a few birds chirping.

" So... What did Mrs. Bhatt tell you? I saw in my logs that she called me in the morning and you spoke to her and hence you went to see her."

" Hmmm... Quiet a Sherlock Holmes. She said that you need to be stress free and happy." I nodded.

We reached the beach. I pulled him a bit towards the water. The cool breeze making my hair sway. The half moon looking brighter than before.

I sat down on the sand.

" Ansh!! Sit..... " I said pulling his hand.

" Here!!! " He exclaimed motioning towards the sand.

" So what? Didn't you ever play in the sand when you were a kid? Jaai and I used to play a lot. It was the best thing that we did in our childhood."

Ansh finally sat down making faces.

" I thought we were going on a walk. Anyways what about Zara? You never spoke anything about her. "

" Yay!! She was the most talkative as well as the most introvert person among the three if us. She used to just look at me and Jaai playing. Initially, during our high school she even thought that there something going on between us. "

" Really??? "

" C'mon... Don't act so much surprised. Even you thought the same thing. Jaai and I were friends since childhood and then I became friends with Zara. And then gradually the two turned out to be closer. "

" Hmmm.... But it feels good here. Calm and serene.... "

" I know.... " Ansh stretched his hands behind and I don't know why I moved a bit closer to him. He wrapped one of his hand around my waist and I rested my head on his chest. It was cool since it was still the month of February. The waves hitting the shore and retreating was a treat to eyes. Their soothing noise making the atmosphere stress free.

We didn't speak anything, just letting the breeze engulf us and Enjoying the atmosphere.

I closed my eyes and I think even Ansh did the same thing.

When I opened my eyes I realised that the sun was about to rise and the beach was filled with many enthusiastic joggers. I realised that I was sleeping with my head on Ansh's chest and his hand around my waist.

One of his hand was below his head, obviously supporting us. I looked at him. He looked so peaceful as always. His perfect messy hair and long beautiful eyes lashes.

Like Seriously, we slept on the beach.
And most importantly Ansh Raichand, of all the people who never left his luxury was with me sleeping on the sand.

The faint sun rays on the horizon made the view look more beautiful. I wish I had brought my phone. It would have been a perfect picture. I moved my hand on his hair and that was enough to wake him.

" Drooling, over me again.... Are we? You can kiss me if you want. " He pouted.

" Whatever.... NO!! C'mon now... Get up... It's already morning...."

" I can't believe it Ahana... That you made me sleep on the beach itself..."

" Wasn't it fun...." I said resting my hands on his chest.

" Well.... Yeah!!! It was so... Calm. "

" Good.... Now Get Up. Let's go home. I am starving already. " I said trying to get up but then my feet got stuck behind the sand and I was about to trip when Ansh grabbed me. Again.

" Hey! Careful....." He said putting my fallen hair behind my ears.

I straighten my t-shirt and wore my sandals. Then I saw a man selling coffee on a cycle with Muska Bun ( Bread and Butter with Jam.)

" Ansh!! Let's have that..."

" No... We aren't. It's not hygienic. We are going home and having the breakfast."

" No... We are having that. I love it."

" Ahana!!!"

I didn't hear any of those. I had it to my fill and even parcelled it for Dad and Grandad despite Ansh's repeated protests.

When we entered the house, I saw Dad standing beside Grandad looking puzzled.

" Morning!!! " Ansh said.

" Huh!!! Morning.... Is it? Where were you two? And why the hell you didn't take your cell phones with you?"

Shit!!!

" We were really worried when Sara informed us you both were missing since the early morning." Grandad said after we narrated him that we went for a walk.

I know it wasn't a walk although.

" Sorry Dad... See what I have brought for you. Do you like it?" I gave him the packet.

" God! Ahana... This is Dad and my favourite. We used to have it almost once in a week. Where did you find it?" Dad said enthusiastically.

" On the beach...."

" Good!! Common on quick. Let's have the breakfast. You have really cooled us down giving us our favourite food. " Grandad said and went towards the dinning area.

I looked at Ansh and he gave me winking smile.

" See... I told you. Everyone likes Muska Bun.... "

I washed my hands and face and brushed quickly and went to have breakfast.

" Dad... Today I will be going to the office." I said.

" Why what happened? I thought you had to rest."

" Yeah!! But some important work is pending and it needs my assistance."

" Ansh!! Don't exhaust her much. Come home soon."

" Yes!! Dad..."

After the breakfast we both got ready. He was in his black Armani and I was in a knee length light cream dress with a jacket. At most comfortable.

" Let's Go.... " Ansh said holding-hands.

" Well... It feels good to go for working after such a long time." I said quickly grabbing my purse.

" Yeah!! But you are not working... Remember..."

" I know. You are going to tell me why are we going to Maldives and from where did you find that photo. "

" Curious... Are we? "

" Of course..... "

_____________________________

Hi!!

A Long Chapter... Enjoy...

Sincere Thanks 😉... For your constant support.
I may not be able to mention everyone's name.. But I sincerely I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart.

Highest Rank 😀

#94
(As On 30th November 2017)

#89
(As On 30th November 2017)

#87
( As On 1st December 2017)

#80
( As On 2nd December 2017)

#57
(As On 3rd December 2017)

Well & Finally, In The Top 50's

#47
(As On 4th December 2017)

It's surely has been a jumping week. 😊

It's Being A Long Journey... 😇
And Wouldn't Have Been Possible Without You....

Thanks

Next Update 🔜

Let's See What Surprises are planned for our couple in Maldives.... 😉

Till then
Keep Reading and Supporting.
Stay Happy & Healthy.

Luv... ❤️
Vruksha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 32.1K 59
Welcome to my first General Fiction WEDLOCK BY FATE! "Don't provoke me you Short Cake!" He snorted. "What if I provoke you Longosaur?" I grunted. "I...
505K 20.6K 74
She was rose in the garden filled with thorns🥀 He was the thorn that would destroy her🔱 Ansh & Anaya were tied in an arranged marriage. By their p...
25.6K 1K 14
"𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐, 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈...
746K 22.6K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...