The only thing worse than a p...

By Blayze

More

The only this worse than a player, is a player who knows..Chapter2
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter 3
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter 4
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter 5
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter 6
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter 7
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter 8
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter 9
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter10
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter 11
The only thing worse than a player....Chapter 12
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter 13
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter15
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter16
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter17
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter18
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter19
The only thing worse than a player....Chapter 20
The only thing worse than a player....Chapter21
The only thing worse than a player....Chapter22
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter23
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter24
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter25
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter26
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter27
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter28 (Laurens PLAN)
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter29
The only things worse than a player...Chapter30
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter31
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter32
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter33
He only thing worse than a player...Chapter34
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter35
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter36
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter37
The only things worse than a player...Chapter38
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter39
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter 40
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter41
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter42
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter43 (The END)
The only thing worse than a player, is a player who knows...

The only thing worse than a player...Chapter 14

51.1K 571 204
By Blayze

Hey guys:) I was #1 again! I love you all! LOTS:):):)

nattygrace, i wasnt sure WHAT your name was,...so im guessing, but i did use it:) Hope this works for you:)

-------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 14

~*Raynes POV*~

I put on this lavender-ginger perfume and went downstairs. Jake had opened the door and Ryder was standing in the main hall talking to him.

Ryder was in almost black jeans, a red dress shirt (not tucked in), and a gold/red tie. His shirt showed his muscles lightly and he looked amazing! Mind you his muscles are bigger than Jasons. Jason is lean, but Ryders got muscle and could beat Jason to pulp any day.

WHAT A COINCIDENCE THAT OUR OUTFITS MATCHED!

When Ryder saw me he smiled, and i saw his beautiful dimples. I grinned, and walked up to him. Ryder took my hand and kissed my cheek.

"Hey Rayne." he said, as i blushed.

"Hey Ryder." i said, nervously. Ryder smiled. Jake rolled his eyes.

"Ok, Ryder, we've got to set some things clear." he said. Ryder smirked.

"Like what?" he asked. I sucked in my breath, waiting for Jake to give Ryder the "dont hurt my sis" talk.

"Like...thanks."Jake said. I glared at him...thanks?

"for what?" Ryder asked confused. Jake sighed.

"For Rayne. Thanks for...im not exactly sure. I mean, dude ive known you for years...youve done tons of girls. I know thats how your life went. I mean, you breaking out of that for my sister...is a big deal. So...i still will kick your b*tt, if you hurt Rayne...but im glad she has someone now." he said. Ryder smiled, and put his arm around my waist.

"Being with Rayne is worth not being a player." he said. I think a tear dropped from my eye. Jake noticed and chuckled.

"Ok, now both of you get outta here." he said. Ryder laughed and led me to the door. Just as we were leaving, Jake called out to Ryder.

"Oh and Ryder! Most guys say 'dont touch my sister', but im telling you that you can touch mine as much as you want...I got her birth control, but DO NOT touch any other girl!" he said, and i gasped.

"Jake!" i said, and the boys laughed. I walked with Ryder to his car. I dont know anything about car models, but this was a niiiicceee car! black, sleek and shiny!

We got in and Ryder drove off. The ride was quiet, and i was as nervous as a sinner in church.

"So how are you Rayne?" Ryder asked. I smiled.

"Good. you?"i asked. Ryder glanced at me and scanned me up and down.

"Very good." he winked. I blushed again.

"Well..its a coincidence that we're dressed the same, eh?" i said. Ryder laughed.

"Not really. I had a talk with Noreen earlier..." he said. I scoffed.

"Ohhhhhh...ok." i said, then we both laughed.

"So where are we going?" i asked.

"Somewhere."

"duh."

"Watch your tone..."

"or?"

"Or ill have to keep telling you to watch it." he smirked.

"Seriously though....where?"

"Ugh, i keep telling you! Somewhere!"

"Somewhere?"

"Yep!"

"Where?"

"Rayne...dont do that."

"Do what?! Im serious!"

"Your funny."

"What?!"

"Shhhhh! Your not making any sense right now." Ryder smirked and drove on. We kept driving until we entered a part of town, id never been to before. Then Ryder stopped at a restaurant with lunescent pink and blue lights, limos, and camera flashes. I checked the name of the restaurant....Somewhere...your kidding me. The name of the place is SOMEWHERE!?

"Ryder!"I gasped. He laughed.

"I told you it was Somewhere, but you kept yelling at me!" he grinned. I laughed and apologized. We got into the restaurant after Ryder talked to a few gaurds. This place was amazing! They had gaurds to see who went in! A woman in a black fitted dress up to her knees and beautiful brown hair walked up to us.

"Ahh! Ryder! How are you sweetie?" she asked, giving Ryder a kiss on each of his cheeks. The woman seemed older than us...but not by much. I raised an eyebrow at Ryder, and he smiled.

"Rayne, this is my cousin and the owner/hostess of Somewhere, Natalie-Grace Pulton. I call her NattyGrace though." he said. I smiled at Natalie-Grace, and she hugged me.

"Welcome Rayne! Im so glad you and Ryder could make it, i have your table by the waterfall ready." she said, and motioned for us to follow her.

"Waterfall?" i asked. Ryder nodded.

"Yep. This place is cool. Its also cool when your favorite cousin from when you were kids owns it."he said. I smiled. Wow, im glad Natalie-Grace wasnt like, a past girl friend or something.

We got to our tables that were next to a glass wall and a mini waterfall with little lights in the water. Out of the glass wall, i could see a beautiful garden with lights, a big waterfall, a fountain and people in fancy clothes drinking and talking. This is, once again, amazing!

We sat down and Nattygrace gave us our menus. Ryder smiled.

"So whatcha think?"

"Its amazing! Its so pretty here! Thank you Ryder!"

"No prob, Rayne. So...you look great!" he said, and i blushed.

"Thanks. you do too." i said, taking in his figure again. His muscular, hot, amazing (i use that word alot), gorgeous figure.

"Done drooling?" he asked. I scoffed, and he chuckled.

"So what do you want to eat?" he asked. I shrugged, while looking at the menu.

"I dont know...what are you getting?" i asked.

"Steak. I always get it." he smiled. I nodded.

"What do the girls you brought here get?" i asked. Ryder looked at me closely, with caring eyes.

"Rayne? Can i tell you something?"

"Yeah?"

"This is the first date ive ever been on." he said, and i dropped my menu.

"What? Seriously?"

"Yeah...i never did this."

"Then how'd you--"

"I was a player...i just call em up. Not go out with them." Ryder said, almost embarassed. I smiled and touched his hand. Another spark of electricity....

Ryder smiled, and looked at me.

"I suggest you get either Steak, or Fettetcini Alfredo." he smiled. I snapped out of looking at his eyes, and nodded. NattyGrace came again.

"So you two, what would you like to drink? Oh, and i promised your mother i wouldnt let you have any wine, soooo, what SOFT DRINK do you want?" she winked.

"Whatever NattyGrace. I'll have a diet coke. Rayne?"

"I'll have water." i smiled. Natalie-Grace rolled her eyes and looked at Ryder.

"What should i get her?" she asked.

"Water!" i said again, but NattyGrace and Ryder both put their hands up to scilence me.

"Get her a cherrycoke, NattyGrace." he smirked. I scoffed as Natty smiled.

"What do you want to eat?"

"I'll have the steak and Rayne?" Ryder asked. Before i could answer, Natty glared at me.

"You'd better not say salad,young lady." she said. I laughed and smiled at her.

"Nah, ill have Steak too." i said. NattyGrace smiled and walked away. Ryder smiled at me.

"pfft...water..." he chuckled. I rolled my eyes and grinned.

"So, whatd you think of Jasons reaction?" i asked. Ryder laughed.

"I think it was hilarious! He was stuttering and felt so insecure!" he said, and i smiled.

"So i guess the plans going ok..." i said. Ryder nodded.

"Yeah it is! Jake told him to get to know you better...so when he does, he'll fall for you." he said. I shrugged.

"what if that doesnt help at all?"

"Why wouldnt it, Rayne? You're beautiful, smart, talented, kind, and who wouldnt fall for you if they knew that." Ryder said, and i blushed again.

"Im beginning to forget how you look without the blush in your cheeks." Ryder winked. I blushed again and remained quiet. Our food came later on. Throughout our dinner, we talked about every random thing that came into our heads. School, Family, music, movies, books, food, work, Jason, Jake, Shane, Lauren and the list goes on.

When we finished, Ryder took my hand and led me to some glass french doors. He opened them, and we were in that lush garden that we saw through the glass wall. The air was so clear, and i could smell the mist of the waterfall and fountain. There were a few other people walking around, and talking or taking photos.

Ryder smiled at my reaction, and led me to a gazebo that layed deeper in the garden. I sat down with him, and looked around. The flowers were beatuiful, the landscape was perfect, the mist, the lighting, the air, everything was amazing. I felt Ryder tap my shoulder.

"Rayne?" he said. I smiled and turned to face him.

"Yeah?"i grinned. Ryder smiled and looked right at me.

"Will you be...my girl friend?" he asked. Ryder was looking at me with caring, gorgeous, intense eyes. He seemed nervous...yet calm. I smiled, and nodded.

"Yes, Ryder. I will." I said. His nervous face smiled widely and i saw his perfectly white teeth and his cute dimples. He reached out to me and hugged me. I hugged him back and we stayed like that for what seemed, hours.

Ryder pulled back and looked at me. He leaned in and kissed me softly. Before i could respond, he moved to kissing my cheek, jawline, and neck. And i was enjoying every moment of it. Everywhere he kissed was burning and my mind was going empty.

Just before i lost myself, Ryder pulled back. I was still dazed, and Ryder chuckled at my light-headedness. He put his arm around my waist, and pulled me to his side, as we sat there. The feeling of his chest and his steady heartbeat was calming and i felt safe with him.

"So...you know i now have permission and the right to do whatever i want to you, right?" Ryder smirked playfully. I raised an eyebrow.

"Permission?"

"Yep. I have yours, and Jakes."

"What will you do?"

"Well...youve got to get used to me touching you, and kissing you. Like at school, or whenever i need it."

"Yeah, Jake told me that since you used to be a player, he's going to put me on birth control so that i can 'take care of you'. " I said, then regretted it. I totally just told him that we can...you know what. Ryder laughed.

"Yep. You take care of me, and ill take care of you." he smirked. I rolled my eyes, but i was happy about that. And...Ryder knew i was too.

---------------------------------------------

VOTE AND COMMENT! SEEE a LONG chapter!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

982K 9.9K 200
@louist91 started following you ... @louist91 liked your post @louist91 commented on your post {COMPLETED} adore you (H.S) is my spinoff to this book...
21.3K 314 35
There's one side of a storm, then there's another side
31.8K 1.3K 30
Better to not live life with secrets