Journey To My Past {Book 1}

By NeveahCarranza

Lloyd has been going through things ever since he lost his father. Lloyd doesn't know what to do. He feels so... More

Pain
Open Your Eyes
Double Nuggets
Nothing But Trouble
Your Life Part 1
His Life Part 2
The Nightmare
Dangerously Happens
My Powers
Suffer
Dad!?...
I'll Never Let Her Down
Your In Trouble
I Love You
Attacked Part: 1
Jayline Alex Snow Lilly Walker Part: 2
Lloyd's Thoughts
Alex's Thoughts
My Best Friend
I Never Met To Hurt You
Friendship
Where's Lloyd?
A/N
Dark Side Rise
Bad Decision
Lloyd's Gone
All Better
Journey To Lloyd's Past
I'm In
Goodbye Lexy
Explore
Four More Hours
What Have You Done Now?
Two More Chances
Almost There
War Of Hearts
Without You
This Is Goodbye

Lloyd's Twin

198 7 4
By NeveahCarranza

'Lloyd's' POV
I looked through the window, Alex finally fell asleep, Lloydie is on the couch. Silly Alex, thinking if she locks the doors and windows she'll keep Lloyd safe. You can't lock a ghost away... Jayline so beautiful... But blinded by love...

I walked through the door, and I covered Lloyd's hand, he struggled. Alex was asleep, fast asleep. I kissed her forehead, Lloyd got angry and tried to punch me. I smirked, brushing Alex's hair.

I left the room with Lloyd, before I did. I wrote a note for Alex, cause why not? I snapped my fingers and a green portal appeared. I grinned, it's time. I threw Lloyd in the portal, and then I jumped in. Journey To Lloyd's Past...

(Two hours later)

Alex's POV
I woke up, having a weird nightmare. I saw Lloyd as a little kid just staring at me... In the dark... Weird... I looked around for Lloyd, he was gone.... I looked in our room gibe. I checked the bathrooms gone, the kitchen gone. I looked outside, gone.

I screamed, I was panicking. I lost Lloyd again, he was my responsibility and I lost him! Everyone came running in, before anyone could say anything, I said. "Lloyd is gone!" I yelled, everyone looked for him.

"Alex! I found something!" Jay said, I took the paper.... I couldn't breathe, my heart froze, I felt paralyzed. I can't believe what it was...

You silly teenager... Jayline you think locking stuff will keep a ghost away?... I have Lloyd, I took him to the portal... I took him to his past... Come and save him before he's trapped in his past forever... He'll live in his past forever if you don't save him... I know all your Secrets and Lies...

~Lloyd's Twin...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 64 18
Kai and Nya just transferred to Ninjago city middle school and its hard for Nya to get around until she makes some friends Skylor and PIXAL who later...
186K 4.2K 34
-DISCONTINUED- (Y/N) is the daughter of the Dark Overlord, but no one knew that. She made sure of it. She wanted to be normal. She wanted to have fri...
304K 7.5K 25
(MY FIRST WRITING PROJECT, WILL CONSIST OF CRINGY WRITING + PLOT, SOME CHAPTERS ARE EDITED TO WORK BETTER. BUT, PLEASE BARE WITH ME, AS I HAVE MANAGE...
20.3K 555 32
Lloyd Garmadon holds the coveted title of the most powerful Elemental Master in Ninjago. But even in times of peace he can't seem to catch a break...