The heartless conqueror

By RaniPrithvi

Cursed from birth, known as a disgrace to his father. He had to fight his 100 brothers for the throne and had... More

Cursed from birth
Hail Kalinga
Of The Sea
Another Addition
The Festival
Unanswered Questions
New Suprises
The Monestery
The path for answers
Longings
Artha Shasthra
Roles
Questionable Rumors
The Expedition
The new one
Shore
Encounter
Suspicions
Village Meeting
Thunder of the heavens
Awaking
Monk
Startling Question
threading
A/N
Fear
Meena

Forbidden folds

270 14 0
By RaniPrithvi

She did not know who the author of that book was, but whoever he was, she could tell right away that this was no person to be fiddling with.

The things hidden inside its very folds were not for eyes that didn't seek power.

She knew deep down the very minute she set eyes on the first chapter that these words were not meant for her. They radiated tactic, politics, and a guide to attaining what one wanted.

This was meant to be in the hands of a King or a Politician, yet Kaurvaki could simply not take her eyes off it. None of the fishermen could read, and so they would never know. Many of the things in the book surprisingly had reason to them.

Kaurvaki smoothed the book tenderly. She remembered what her guru had said.

Knowledge is an endless sea and is within and without this world. Wherever we look it is there, but understanding it is what we lack.

She looked at the book one more time before she hid it, wrapped in a cloth and secured in a small box before she blew out the small fire.

This would be her little secret.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 930 15
"How dare you raise your filthy hand on her? How fucking dare you? She's my Queen! I will rip your hand off," He roared and twisted his hand back mak...
991K 8K 13
Book 3rd In Second Generation Series ~NEIL KHANNA, CO-CEO of the K.K corporation with Arjun Kashyap (The BEAST) is a 28 year old hottest business tyc...
Rashmi By sri2006

Historical Fiction

39.4K 2.1K 33
Attitude? Check. No regards for society rules? Check. Defiance? Check. Don't care policy? Double check. What could go wrong for a girl to have all t...
59.9K 2.8K 42
Looking at herself in mirror a lone tear fall from her eyes now she is a bride, a wife to a king, war bride which come like a deal to him. She is t...