Magcon Madness (a Matthew Esp...

By CinnaConn

sometimes your heart has to fall apart in order for fate to fall together. More

-1-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
Q&Slay and Update on my life
-14-
Answerzzzzzzzzz
-15-
1K
-16-
NEW STORY
-17-
-18-
BONUS CHAPTER!!!
ITS UP BABES

-2-

173 2 3
By CinnaConn

Chapter 2

Cameron's POV

I'm so nervous. I'm so nervous. I walk into the room and. Grace is sitting on the bed. Damn she looks beautiful. I hear Hayes whisper something to me. What he said only made me more nervous.

"Do anything funny with my sister, and I will tell Nash and I can tell you now it won't be pretty," Hayes says with a stern look on his face.

"Hey, Grace can I talk to you?" She smiles and pulls of the covers so I an sit there with her.

"I've actually need to talk to you too," she says staring at her feet. "Okay I'm just going to go right out and say it. I like you!" I smile.

"I like you too!" I respond.

"No not like that. I mean I love you! I said it! I love Cameron Dallas!" She loves me! I love her! My smile is so big that my cheeks hurt.

"Now that we're confessing, I should just say that I love you more! I love Grace Grier to the moon and back! And if any of you dumb boys out there try to touch her, I will personally kill you! So keep your hands off my girl!" I look at here and she's in shock, "I probably came on a little strong. Gosh dang it! I always do that! I understand if you don't want to be with me now. I'll just go." Idiot. She liked me and I just blew it.

I stand up and turn to leave the room, and she grabs my hand. I turn around and there she is stroking my hand looking deeply into my eyes. I pull her closer and plant my lips right on her's. Where did that come from? I grab her waist and hoist her up she wraps her legs around me. She pushes harder against me and I set her down on the bed. What am I doing? She's 13, but I love it. I love every minute of it and don't want it to end.

Grace's POV

"Okay I'm going to just go right out and say it. I like you," where did that come from? I was waiting for him to say his thing first because I'm a good person, but I guess it's too late now.

"I like you too!" Cam responds. Awww he's so cute. Grace focus! Deep breaths.

"No not like that. I mean I love you! I said it! I love Cameron Dalles!" Wow that feels good. I finally got that off my chest. Though, I probably just ruined our whole relationship.

"Now that we're confessing, I should say that I love you more! I love Grace Grier to the moon and back! And if any of you dumb boys out there try to touch her, I will personally kill you! So keep your hands off my girl!" Wow. He just said that? He loves me more than anything? Oh. My. God, "I probably came on a little bit too strong. Gosh dang it! I always do that! I understand if you don't want to be with me now. I'll just go," No don't go! He stands up. I really want him to stay so we can talk about this. I grab his wrist and stroke it.

He turns around and I look deeply into his eyes. Next thing I know I'm kissing him! I want to scream! I'm so happy! He grabs my waist and lifts me up probably so he doesn't have to lean down to kiss me. Anyway, I wrap my legs around him and press my body against him. He sets me down on my bed and I kiss more forcefully. I loved it. Every second of it.

"Cam?" I ask. He stops kissing me and pulls away.

"I'm sorry I just- I don't know what came over me!" He says.

"No no no it's not that, I just-" there was no good way to end that sentence so I just kiss him. His tongue grazes me lips and I welcome it wholeheartedly and repeat his actions. We just sit there on my bed kissing until we're out of breath.

"Now do you believe me?" He smirks, "I could've gone harder."

"I want you to, but I don't think I'm ready. Let's take things slow we've done this too fast," he nods. And gets up.

"Come go my room tonight!" He whispers into my ear and kisses the skin just below it.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world," he straightens and is about to leave and I pull him close then kiss him one last time, "one more for the road?" He smiles then kisses me again. When he's gone I just lay there and think about how amazing it was. I probably would've enjoyed that a lot more if I want constantly flooded by guilt. I betrayed Hayes. I betrayed Nash.

(Flashback when I was 10)

Hayes and I came home with a horrified looks on our faces. Nash gets home at 2:40 and it's 3:00. He's in 8th grade.

"What's up with you?" He asks us looking up form the TV.

"We had Human Growth and Development today," Hayes shivers witch causes me to shiver too.

"Come on sit down tell me what you talked about, and don't worry I've had to do it too, it was horrible!" He pats the spots to his right and left.

"We talked about 'it'" his face goes white and he stiffens, "You know that we could just go talk to Mom about this if you-" he cuts Hayes off.

"No no it's okay man,I've been counting the days that we'd have this conversation. Trust me it's better you have this talk with me. Mom bought a box of condoms for mine," he shivers at the word 'condom'.

We talk about the horrifying topic for the next hour. He explained how 'it' it bad and he made us each sign a document. No. Unused piece of loose leaf paper with tons of grammar, punctuation, and spelling mistakes. He then put it up in his room. I'd figured it fall down, but it didn't.

"Now remember accidents happen and if it does please don't hesitate to tell me!" He kisses me on the head and hugs Hayes, "I love you and I trust you will never make a mistake like that!"

"I won't" Hayes and I say in unison and leave the room to do homework.

(End of flashback)

My own statement was a lie. I swore on the Bible for Jr. High students. I start to cry.

I slowly fall asleep. I begin dreaming.

(Dreaming)

Cameron and I are older now. I'm a senior and he's a senior (in collage I'm a high school senior.) He comes home for Christmas and stops by my house.

"Merry Christmas, beautiful! He hoists me up and swings me around in a circle before returning me to the ground and kissing me.

"Merry Christmas, sexy!" I laugh.

"Speaking of sexy, I haven't seen you in like 5 years and I really wanted too." He plays with my hand. I smile and pull him into my room. Nash walks in.

"Hey I was just looking for my-" he turns around and covers his hands over his mouth, "You swore," his voice shaky and leaves the room. We just sit there in shock. A minute later the whole family comes in and starts yelling. I cry and leave the room.

"Grace wait!" Cameron follows me into the bathroom. He's already seen me naked TWICE, so other doesn't matter if he sees me now, Grace, I'm sorry I had a few drinks before I came here. I've been a wreck since that day when we we-"

"Don't mention that day!" I snap at him, "I broke Nash's promise that day and I just did it again!" I sob into my hands and Cameron pulls me into a hug.

"Hey hey hey nothing is going to happen between us, okay. And if it does I'll be here and I'll help you. I'll take time off of school to get money to pay for its mandatory things." He rubs my back and I kiss him.

(End of dream)

Hayes' POV

I'm sitting on the couch clutching my fists trying not to tell Nash about Cam and Gracie. Cameron comes downstairs and motions for me to follow him. We walk into the backyard and I shut the door behind me.

"How'd it go," I look at him is he crying?

"Hayes I-" he turns around. He didn't he wouldn't. Would he, "I kissed her-"

I relax, "Whoo I was thinking you were going to say that you made out with her,"

He looks at me. Oh no, "HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO TALK TO HER! WHY WOULD YOU TO THAT TO ME TO HER! To Nash." I choke out the last words.

"I didn't mean to! I don't know what happend! I just love her so much, why can't you except that?" Cameron snaps.

My eyes fill with tears, "Do you know why I almost broke a guy's face when he put his arm around her?" Cameron shakes his head staring at the ground his fists balled, "BECAUSE I GET JELOUS! I WANT IT TO BE LIKE WHEN WE WERE KIDS! WE'D TELL EACH OTHER EVERYTHING!" I storm into the house without another word and Cam follows. I can only hope that Nash doesn't see us. Oh look at that he saw us joy. I try to get past him without him saying anything else, but of course, he calls us over.

Nash's POV

Hayes comes inside and is furious and then I see Cam behind him in tears.

"Hey what happend?" I say Hayes looks at Cam.

"Cam broke my phone." He nudged Cam.

"Nuh uh it just cracked! You can PAY to fix it! Fine I'll pay to fix it!" Cam storms out of the room. What just happend? I shrug it off and return to my show. I don't really know what I was watching, I just didn't want to look sad. (Not like sad sad like unpopular sad). Weirdos. I probably should go see what's up, but I'll find out eventually. Hayes has always been the worst lier.

Cameron's POV

"Why did you do that?" I ask Hayes who followed me into the kitchen.

"I don't think we should tell Nash about you and Grace making ou-" the door swings open and in walks Matt. Nice going, Hayes. Matt just stares at us in shock and walks in.

"You made out with Gracie?" His voice cracks. Is he crying? Does he like her? Well, she my girl, so he can't have her, "Oh. Was it fun?" He looks at the floor.

"Kinda," I confessed.

"Listen Shawn, Carter and I are having a Bon fire on the beach and we would like it if everyone was there. Will you come?"

"Uh sure. Let me go ask Grace," I slide past him and up the stairs to Grace's room. While I was sliding past Matt, I was almost positive he gave me a dirty look. Yup. He like her. Should I tell her? No I have a plan.

I knock and walk into Grace's room she's sound asleep. I sit on her bed and gently pull her into my lap and kiss her in the head. Her eyes flutter open.

"Morning, beautiful," I kiss her on the head, "there's going to be a Bon fire tonight if you want to come as my date." She shakes her head.

"I'm not ready to tell Nash yet," she curls into me, "will he be mad?" She stares into my eyes and I shrug.

"I don't know, but at least sit next to me at the Bon fire," she nods and we both fall asleep. I never want this moment to end.

Matt's POV

I get hungry from sitting up in my room with Carter playing video games so I go get something to eat. On my way down I hear yelling coming from the kitchen. Is that Hayes? I listen harder and Camreon? What's going on? Maybe I should ask Gracie to go to the Bon fire tonight as my date not just as friends. Focus, Mathew, focus.

"I don't think we should tell Nash that you and Grace made ou-" I can take it anymore! I storm in with a shocked look on my face. I guess asking her out is out of the picture for the rest of my life. I turn and leave not even caring about the snacks I'm too depressed to eat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 14.6K 60
A Magcon Fanfic. Main boys- Matthew, Cameron, Taylor, Hayes, Nash, Shawn {Warning: Sexual Content}...
1.3K 40 27
What happens when a girl meets the Magcon Boys and falls for Nash and Cameron? Will she treat them the same as her dad? Or will she change? Will she...
229K 4.8K 64
'I've fallen in love with a girl who's broken. I plan to fix her'
1.3K 80 25
Sometimes people need someone in there life to put them together like a puzzle. After there heart has broken into a million pieces it's hard to find...