Kuroko No Basket [Miracles An...

By kimmie_ryren

MY VERY FIRST ONE SHOTS + WHAT IFS COLLECTION..!! The miracles are major hits when it comes to basketball bu... More

Hello Reader-chan..!!
Kuroko ~In My Dreams~
Kise ~Misunderstanding and a Cockroach~
Midorima ~True Feelings~
Aomine ~My Hero~
Murasakibara ~Sweet Reminder~
Akashi ~ My Empress ~
Kagami ~ Study ~
Kuroko ~Always~
Aomine ~Lullaby~
Kiyoshi ~That Time of the Month~
10 Facts About Kimmie
Akashi ~ Don't Resist ~
OMG..! 500 reads~
Murasakibara ~ To Cheer Him Up~
Himuro ~ Familiar ~
Kiyoshi ~ Husband and Wife ~
Kise ~ I'll Miss You ~
Himuro ~ Familiar Part 2 ~
Takao ~ Tsundere Cuteness ~
1.04K READS..!!!!!!!!!!!! FREAKIN' OUT
Kagami ~ I Know ~
Midorima ~ Thank You ~
Aomine ~ It Was My Fault ~
Hayama ~ Migraine ~
What If #1
Hiatus Alert!
I'M STILL ALIVE!!!!
Takao ~Honest~
What If #2
GoM + Kagami Hangs Out With Kimmie on Christmas Eve~
Kuroko ~I Don't Mind~
Haizaki ~Dangerous Woman~
Haizaki ~What He Did~
Akashi ~Quality Time~
Akashi ~Quality Time~ Extended Version
Aomine ~The Time Has Come~
Kise ~Weird Childhood Friends~
Himuro ~Cat Situation~
Aomine ~Finally~
Himuro ~Cat Situation~ Part 2
Murasakibara ~The Creature and I~
Kasamatsu ~Musical Surprise~
Murasakibara ~The Creature and I~ Part 2
Kiyoshi Teppei ~Always Here for You~
πŸ’™πŸ’™New Book?! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ + Announcement!
Murasakibara ~The Creature and I~ Part 3
Midorima ~Graduation Day~
Murasakibara ~The Creature and I~ Part 4
~ AUTHOR'S NOTE ~
First Youtube Video *facepalm*
NOTE πŸ“£πŸ“£ REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!❀❀ (CLOSED)
Aomine Daiki ~ Ex ~ Part 1
Aomine Daiki ~ Ex ~ Part 2
Kuroko ~ Hero of the Match ~
What If #3 [Part 2]
Seirin Team ~Maid's Outfit~
Kuroko ~ Bus Stop Situation ~
Aomine ~ After So Long ~
~ COMPLETED ~

What if #3

1K 14 5
By kimmie_ryren

Hi, everyone! Kimmie is back 💞💞 For now, I guess. But, I'll talk about that later. The important part is that I will be getting back on track with the requests 😘😘

How you enjoy~

Requested by MettatonicKnight

Sorry it took me so long 😫

______________________________________________________

What if child GOM + child Kagami x child Reader-chan had an accidental first kiss in kindergarten?

Akashi
Little you and Akashi were looking at the books in the Akashi mansion's library. It was a huge room full of wall height shelves. There was actually a section with children books which was close to the door but, you got bored of those because you've finished reading them all after all the visits you had to Akashi's mansion.

Now, the two of you were just walking around the library aimlessly - yet hoping for something interesting to catch your eyes.

"Ne, Sei-chan.." You tugged on his pristine white shirt. Even as a child, he's very well groomed.

"What is it, (Firstname)?" he asked as he looked back at you.

"What's that big book over there?" You pointed at the gigantic book placed on a table at the back of the library.

"Ah, that'a the world atlas book.." He smiled, before taking your hand and leading you towards the book.

"Ataaa.. What?"

"A book of maps.."

"You mean, we can see different countries too?"

Akashi nodded, the excitement evident in his eyes. But, you managed to beat him to it. You jumped on the chair and then clambered onto the table. For a kindergartener, it was actually pretty high from the floor.

"Sei-chan, let's carry this onto the floor!" You beamed him a smile.

"Ah, (Firstname).. Wait."

But, you weren't listening. You were already in the middle of trying to carry the book of the table. It was no easy job when it was almost the same height as you.

"Hmmmmmm.. Why won't it budge!"

"(Firstname), careful.." Akashi tried to stop you.

But, danger already pulled its trigger.

You toppled over due to inersia when you somehow managed to move the book for about an inch.

Akashi did his best to catch you on time.

He did but, he was pushed onto the floor by your weight.

It was hard to know what happened but, the next thing you knew was.. Your face was so close to each other and... And.. AND!

Akashi pulled back, surprised and clueless to what just happened.

You got off him and started crying.

"Ah, (Firstname)! Are you okay? Your lips is bleeding.." Akashi hugged you, not knowing what to do since he was just a child as you were.

"Sei-chan.. My first k-kiss.."

The maids found you two a few minutes later with you still sobbing. It wasn't the bleeding lips that made you cry but, the kiss.

'W-What if Sei-chan doesn't want to marry me?' was what you thought.

As for Akashi, a certain playful maid named Kimmie understood the situation and decided to tease the still-innocent child.

"Hmm, young master~~ I always thought you two were in love but, kissing her that rough isn't nice, you know.." Kimmie teased the blushing child while the other maids tried to calm you down until Akashi's mother came to see what was happening.

Aomine
You hugged your knees, hopping that Momoi wouldn't find you inside the closet. When it comes to hide and seek, you're the best out of the three of you - Momoi, Aomine and you. You peeked from the small hole on the closet door, suppressing your giggles from bubbling up. She looked around the area but, only walked pass the closet. You knew why.

The closet was full of things you couldn't even name but, you were small enough to slip in between two big boxes.

"Hmm, how come (Nickname)-chan is so good at this.." you heard Momoi mumble a while ago.

You grinned when Momoi no longer lingered near the closet.

Now, would you like to know who's the worse at this game?

Yupp, it's Aomine!

After some time, it was quiet. You were practically falling asleep in the closet when you heard -

"Dai-chan! Come back!"

You woke up after hearing Momoi shout.

Running footsteps were heard on the wooden floors.

"Ah, Daiki must be running away again.."

Well, the rule of you three's hide and seek is that you can change hiding places even after being found as long as the person who's it hasn't touched you yet.

You rubbed your eyes, still drowsy. It was pretty blurry due to your sleepy eyes but, the closet door suddenly opened and someone rushed to hide inside.

But, instead.. Your lips were connected with Aomine's. It was only for a few seconds but, it left you blushing like a ripe tomato that drank a whole bottle of chilli sauce.

Aomine casually pulled away.

"Oi, (Firstname) can you move aside a bit? Satsuki's chasing me," Aomine said.

That ticked you off.

"BAKA!"

By the time Momoi managed to catch up, Aomine was lying on the floor with a huge bump on his head. As for you, you sat back facing him with an angry pout on your face.

"Eh, what happen?" Momoi asked, tilting her head to the side in wonder.

Kise
During kindergarten, your parents were always home late because of work so you would usually go to Kise's house everytime after school. His mom and sisters would be home most of the time too so, you didn't feel lonely.

"(Nickname)-chan, Ryouta~ aren't you two tired from all that playing?" Kise's mom called out cheerfully as she looked at the two of you running around playing tag in the backyard.

"Hmm?" Kise looked up at his mom and thought for a bit. "No.. Not tired."

"Eh? What about getting some snacks then?" she proposed just on time as you suddenly tapped Kise on the shoulder, making him cry because he didn't wanna be 'it'.

"Ah, Ryouta-chan is crying again.." you stated the obvious.

His mom giggled at the comical scene.

In the end, you managed to drag the sobbing Kise with you to have some snacks. You two sat on the sofa as you enjoyed the snacks in the living room. What you didn't realise was that Kise's two older sisters were watching the two of you, holding down their giggles.

After gobbling up the snacks, you and Kise fell asleep side by side on the sofa.

Kise's sisters curiously peeked at your sleeping faces with hearts flying everywhere. Kise's eldest sister was the most excited. She took out her phone and decided to take photos of you.

Just why do they ship you and Kise so much? You can blame all the anime they watched. Usually, the childhood friend doesn't get the girl so they decided to make sure the childhood friend does get the girl. Even if that means practically stalking the two of you everytime you come to visit them.

As they took photos, the two of you kind of rolled to your sides. Being close to each other from the start was okay but, when you rolled to the side like that.

Chu!

Yeah, your lips touched right on time when Kise's sisters took a picture.

The two of you didn't even realise it.

_________________________________________________________

I'm back! And, I'm working on requests! I had to separate this into 2 parts because my phone acts all weird when the word count reaches 2000 words or so.. I don't know 😅😅

Do comment "Hi" coz I was just wondering if anyone is still reading this book LOL 😂😂

By the way, I already posted the Season 2 of Where the Path Takes Me. So, if Kise is your bias or you just wanna read some badass stuff going on~ Do consider checking it out! 😘

SEE YA~

~kimmie_ryren

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 236 12
On your 2nd year anniversary of dating Kuroko Tetsuya, he finally decided to introduce you to his teammates and the Generation of Miracles as his gir...
227K 5.8K 28
Kuroko no Basket (at first story) group chat! I lost motivation for a story but now it's a group chat with GoM (+Kagami) x Kuroko. No update schedu...
12.3K 131 47
(Versione italiana con gli stessi oneshots disponibile nel mio profilo!) Now, let's start with two assumptions: I love writing and I love Kuroko no B...
185K 4.8K 55
I wanted to create another book for Kuroko no Basket and this one is another one-shot book. Being confessed is one shocking thing but what if you go...