Beyblade Burst Characters X R...

By SansuWaifu

So this is my first x reader. I know this will suck since its my first time. Hope you like this though. I als... More

Request
Zac X Reader (Childhood)
Yandere Quon X Reader (A Surprise)
Ukyo X Reader (Dance)
Birthday Sentence
(Valt X Reader) Destined
Well I was Tagged
Zac X Reader (The Challenge)
Assasin!Wakiya X Reader (Falling In Love)
This is Just a Drawing I Made
Akira X Shy! Reader (Deserving) Part 1
Bully!Lui X Nerd!Reader (Perfect Opposites)
Kensuke X Reader (You're a Masterpiece)
I swear I wasn't Hibernating
My OC

Shu X Reader (Final Words)

3.3K 44 34
By SansuWaifu

Yayyyy another one. Hope you guys like it. *Author chan moonwalks towards the exits*
Sayonara people.

If you guys would go to the school rooftop you would probably see a certain (H/C) haired female trying desperately to perfect a new move but she keep failing.

13 failures in a row.

"Ugh why can't I perfect this move!!! When I did this last time it was PERFECT AS SHU!!!!. (Y/N) realizing what she said quickly covered her mouth and look around to see if anyone heard her. But fate was cruel as Valt was just about going to enter heard everything you said loud and clear.

"Oh you had a thing for him huh??? Valt said while smirking like an idiot.

(Oh wait Valt is an idiot no offense to people who found that offensive.)

" Valt I swear if you tell Shu I'm gonna turn you into a human kebab". You threaten.

"I won't but you never denied that he was perfect". Valt practically dance the hola while saying it.

(Y/N) just sighed and went back to her practice.

" Listen Valt my next opponent will be Shu if I fail I would disappoint my brother and embarassed myself in front of Shu. You mumbled the last part but Valt can still hear you.

"Oh don't worry I'll help you train..... And what do you mean disappoint your brother?? Valt asked.

" Oh that.. he said something like" Be the best blader. I believe in you" that was his final wish before he was finally going away. So that is why I always aim to be the best blader that exist!! I don't wanna disappoint him because he believe in me. You explained.

"Where is he?". Asked Valt.

"He's not here anymore but he will always remain in here. You said as you point to where your heart is.

"Thats so touching" say's Valt as he wipes a fake tear in his eyes.

You just playfully roll your eyes at his gestures. Yes you miss your brother, he was with you when you were alone, always there to comfort you. Now he was gone, sleeping peacefully. You were not gonna disappoint him by not following his last words.
"3,2,1 Go Shoot!!". You yelled but you did a miss launch and failed.

"How about by tilting your launcher a bit it might work". Encourage Valt. "and also change your stance a bit. Valt help you train and you were thankful for that. You were gonna perfect your move now.

"Go Shoot!!!. You yelled as your bey launched into the stadium it move like what you always want it to. You finally got the hang of your new move.

" I did it.. I DID IT!! I DID IT VALT!!!. You screamed while hugging Valt. Poor boy he was suffocating because you were hugging him to tight.

Air.... *gasp* I ne..ed air... Let me go....*gasp*. Valt manage to say all of that loud enough for you to hear.

"Sorry Valt, I didnt mean to. You said apologetically.

It' s alright (Y/N). Valt said.

~Timeskip brought to you by Zac shining like the sunshine he is. 🌞🌞🌞~

After 2 hours of practicing you decided to go home and hit the sack after all you deserve it. On the corner of your room there was photo of you and your brother. You stare at it for a moment and remember the memories you had with him.

* Le Flashback *
" brother why do you always win???? A 7 year old version of you pouted as he laugh.

"Pumpkin butt *sorry if you don't like the nickname, but I found it funny though you can change it* you need more practice and practice makes perfect. Your brother said.

" But practicing is so tiring... You whined as you dramatically fell on the floor, your brother always find this adorable afterall he's already 15 and your seven.

" (Y/N) let me tell you this, "a house is'nt build in one day." Your brother said.

"The what is what now? And what do you mean by that? You asked clearly confuse on what it even means.

" pumpkin butt *any other nickname* it means that you can't be already master at something in only a short period of time. Like our house in here it was built beautifully and strong because it took years to built it." Your brother explained.

"Oh okay.... But I still think practice is tiring . You said to which he facepalmed because it was just a waste of time explaining it to a 7 year old.

~End of Flashback

This was your favorite memory that has connection to your deceased brother (sorry if you don't have a sibling or brother but just imagined you have one ok?)

You will always be my big bro.....

Soon your eyes felt heavy so you close them drifted to sleep.

(to be honest I myself can't sleep without a pillow to hug, a comfortable position and it takes me like 20 minutes before I can finally get tired and go to sleep, I'm so jealous of those who can fall asleep as soon their head hit the pillow like how do they do that??!! Magic?, sorcery?)

This was the day your gonna battle Shu. The hot albino boy who you loved since you were like 10.

Ok ladies and gentlemen the battle we all been waiting for is finally going to happen. Its (Y/N) (L/N) vs. Shu Kurenai!!!.

You and Shu walked to the battle stadium and both of you inspect your beys. He was inspecting your bey but you on the other hand was staring at him his red beautiful eyes, his soft white hair and his-

"(Y/N) you OK? Shu asked a bit freaked out on why you were staring at him. Not because he found it creepy, but his crush staring at him with a weird look on her face is there something in his face?. Oh boy that would be embarrasing to (Y/N) wouldn't it.

"Ok listen up, A ring out finish and a survivor finish is both worth one point and a burst finish is worth two points the first one to score three points wins". Explained the referee

~Timeskip since I couldnt think of a battle sorry but my brain isn't really functioning right now.

You were gonna go back to your house now. You didn't feel like cheering for the others because
You lost, it was so close 2-3 yet you lose. You felt like you betrayed your brother. "Nice battle. Shu said you looked up to see Shu smiling at you.

" Well thanks". You said it took all of your will power to not pass out in front of him he was just too damned hot, goodlooking and smart too ugh what am I thinking?!!!?

" Wanna walked together back home? Shu offered.

"Su-su-re why not?. You replied you cursed yourself for stuttering he was just too much.

Unknown to both of you there was someone watching your every move...

You guys were walking together and the sun was just about to set. It was really beautiful you live in here for years yet you still find it magical.

" Shu do you think I'm good blader?. You asked

"Yeah, you have potential you just need more training, maybe you'll surpass me one day but I'm not gonna make that easy". He smiled a bit then smirked.

You knew that he was'nt lying, one of the spin emperrors believe that you have potential yet you just need to find it within you, but of course he will never let you surpass him that easily.

" Your gonna be a great blader
someday (Y/N) and when that happens I wanna battle you again". Shu finished.

" Well thanks, I never thought that someone cool as yourself would say that to someone like me". You said a bit blushing like who would'nt blush if your crush is complimenting you.

Then Shu held your hand and...

" (Y/N) you are really amazing blader its no wonder your a (L/N)
. You always practice and never give up, your an admirable person, (Y/N). I love you, I've love you since the day I laid my eyes on you, your practically the missing piece I need to complete myself, will you be my girlfriend?". Shu asked gently kissing the back of your hand.

You couldn't believe it did you got earwax in your ears so you can't hear what exactly he just said or is it really true??.

"Can you repeat that, please?". You said shyly.

Instead of answering he pulled your hand which made you pulled closer to him. He look at your sparkling (E/C) eyes before he kissed you. It was a short yet passionate and you like it.

" I said I love you, will you be my girlfriend (Y/N)?". Shu asked chuckling at the sight of your surprised face.

"Uhhhmm uhhmmm I don't know how to respond to that". You said still shock on what just happened.

" Just say yes". Shu said while caressing your cheek gently with his thumb.

" Yes I love you too Shu since the day I met you and saw your sparkling beautiful red eyes and your beautiful soft white hair. I would be happy to be your girlfriend ". You said with love in your eyes.

When you two were just about kiss again. Valt and the rest of the bey club along with Daina, Rantaro,Wakiya and Kensuke appeared out of nowhere.

"Well I guess I won't gonna be human kebab now Am I since Ms. (L/N) here.. *clears throat* I mean Mrs. Kurenai here is together with his husband now". Valt said while wiggling his eyebrows at the couple.

" So you a thing now or...?. Rantaro asked eyeing both of you.

" Don't be stupid they wouldn't kissed if they weren't ". Wakiya said to Rantaro.

" Well maybe your just jealous you haven't found a girlfriend yet ". Rantaro argued back to Wakiya.

The two argued with each other. But you don't a sh*t about it afterall you were gonna become the best blader along with your boyfriend Shu and make your old brother proud of you. After all he didn't say something that it is a complete no no to have a boyfriend.

(Well that was it hope you like it even though its crappy....)

WOW of this story which is full of crap is

When life gives you lemons.....

Throw them at lifes face and yell I want CUPCAKES!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 3.3K 34
There are so many of these stories and I really enjoy reading them, so I figured why not write one of my own? I DO NOT OWN BEYBLADE BURST OR THE CHA...
129K 4.2K 38
{Completed} (under editing) "Not ever in my life I thought he would be my everything. The reason that I wake up every morning. And the reason for my...
9.2K 52 9
If you see these on tumblr, don't worry, I just reposted them there. Do not repost my works on there, I will report you. Title says it all. No smut u...
38.6K 588 16
Black, Male/Female reader book, Reader x various animes Btw this is my first book, I'm still kinda new at this stuff. I swear my stories will get bet...