Immortal Blood, Immortal Love.

By xxfall3nros3sxx

A story about a lonely seventeen year old girl, who looses her mother and lives alone taking care of herself... More

-Prologue-
-One- * -Alone-
-Two- * -Kidnapped?-
-Three- * -Torn to Shreds-
-Four- * -Saved, By a Thin Line-
-Five- * -Better Think Again-
-Six- * -Fallen-
-Seven- * -These Walls Crumble-
-Eight- * -Your Arms Feel Like Home-
-Nine- * -I'm Not Afraid Of Tomorrow-
-Ten- * -Unleashed, Untrustworthy-
-Eleven- * -How Close Is Close Enough-
-Twelve- * -Allow me to see, Because my heart is broken-
-Thirteen- * -The Word, Alive-
-Fourteen- * -Lie Through My Teeth Again-
-Fifteen- * -You Deny Me-
-Sixteen- * -Would it make you, feel better To watch me while I bleed?-
-Seventeen- * -This Is For Keeps.-
-Eighteen- * -What If We Start, Again?-
-Nineteen- * -Breaking your promise is easy as breaking your neck.-
-Twenty- * -These Chains Hold Me Down.-
-Twenty One- * -Show Me The Way,-
-Twenty Two- * -Adventuring Eyes, Alluring Spies.-
-Twenty Three- * -Captive, Again?-
-Twenty Four- * -Full To The Brim, Secrets Within.-
-Twenty Five- * -Life and Death-
-Twenty Six- * -Immortal Love, Immortal Fear-
-Twenty Seven- * -The battle will carry on-
-Twenty Eight- * -Have a Right to Lose Control-
-Twenty Nine- * -The First Night-
-Thirty- * -Nineteen Days-
-Thirty One- * -Eighteen Days-
-Thirty Two- * -Seventeen Days-
-Thirty Three- * -Sixteen Days-
-Thirty Five- * -Five Days-
-Thirty Six- * -Four Days-
-Thirty Seven- * -Three Days-
-Thirty Eight- * -Two Days-
-Thirty Nine- * -One Day Left-
-Final Chapter- * -Happy Birthday, Savannah!-

-Thirty Four- * -Fourteen Days-

2.8K 41 10
By xxfall3nros3sxx

[ Author’s Note: Okay so normally I don’t write these at the beginning of the chapter but I didn’t want you guys to get confused. Sooo, Normally this chapter would be day 15, going into day 14. And the next one would be day 14 going into 13, you know, cause she always meets Ben at midnight. Well this chapter is going to be day 14-13, in other words the beginning of this chapter will explain what happened after Ben left her last chapter, and after she went back to her room. I hope you guys aren’t confused lol or don’t think I skipped a chapter.. Lol Ask me in the comments if you can’t figure it out and I will try my best to explain… Now on to the story! ]

It was nearly ten at night as Savannah tossed and turned in her sleep. The previous night she had tried to meet up with Ben but Vincent had stopped her, he was outside of her room. She couldn’t leave due to the fact that he may have found out about the werewolves so instead she had to endure a painful conversation for fifteen minutes with lead to nothing really.

-The Events from the previous night-

“What is it Vincent?” Savannah snapped uncomfortably. He glared before grabbing her arms and leading her back into her room.

He pinned her against the wall, her hands above her head. “You are very disrespectful towards me, I’m fucking sick of it” He snapped before pulling her forward and slamming her back against the wall.

She seethed in anger and annoyance. Damn vampires and their strength. “Get off” She growled towards him furiously. “No” He snapped back dangerously, his fangs protruding.

“I think I may be feeling hungry” At this Savannah’s eyes widened. “Don’t you fucking dare” She tried to back away but being that she was pinned against the way, her efforts were futile. “Damn it” She groaned when Vincent took a bit into her old scars.

“Noo!” She screamed loudly before drifting into unconsciousness. Vincent grinned but was surprised when Kayla came into the room. “Savannah?” She asked softly, she watched as Vincent licked the blood from his lips. He grinned at Kayla.

“She will be out for twenty four hours, I drank quite a bit. Make sure she’s okay” Kayla glared at Vincent disturbingly. He left the room quickly and she was left to help Savannah. Which she did, carrying her and placing her on her bed, she tucked her in then cleaned her new open wound.

“Sorry, I wasn’t here faster” She apologized, before letting herself leave the room. She telepathically spoke to her brother.

“”Ben, I’m sorry but something happened there will not be a meeting tonight, but we will see you tomorrow night and explain everything, hang in there””

“”I’ll fucking kill him”” Was the simple reply she got before walking to her own room.

-End of flashback of previous night-

Savannah tossed and turned as she had a nightmare of the previous nights events she jolted awake quickly. Looking around wildly, she felt for her neck and was shocked to feel a bandage. Looking over to her bed side table she found a note from Kayla.

-I’m watching your room, no one would disturb you, You are going to need to sleep as long as possible, me and Ben will be in the forest at midnight, so don’t worry. Just come find us when you feel okay-

Savannah groaned and looked at the time, realizing it was only ten after ten, she decided to fall back into a slumber. This time she didn’t have a nightmare, just an overwhelming dream.

-Flashback, Dream-

Seven year old Savannah grinned at a small boy who sat on the swings with her. “I can push you if you want!” The young boy grinned after she nodded and took his seat off the swing, and behind her. He pushed little Savannah carefully.

“Thank you!” The younger Savannah grinned.

The boy just smiled in response.

“Benjamin, Savannah!” A familiar women’s voice called. Young Savannah got off the swing and walked hand in hand with the boy that she now knew as Benjamin. 

“I made lunch you two, eat up” Savannah’s mother smiled at the both of them warmly, while allowing them to sit together and eat, she left the room smiling.

Savannah began to eat her PB&J sandwich and then realized she had no grapes left on her plate. “Here Savvy, you can have mine I don’t like grapes anyways” Ben grinned handing her his plate that only consisted of grapes.

“Thank you Ben!” Savannah grinned widely.

Once finished eating they decided to go to the park that was across the street form where Savannah lived. “Be careful” Savannah’s mom warned.

At the same time that Ben’s mom told him to “Watch over her!”

She smiled as Ben held Savannah’s hand while crossing the street.

When they got to the park, Savannah wanted to swing once more. This time there was only one swing left, but Ben agreed to just push her while she had fun. He didn’t mind he was nine already, a two year difference, and he enjoyed making her happy.

“Oh Ben! Look at the pretty roses!” Savannah squealed happily as she spotted a bunch growing about fifteen feet away. Ben grinned to himself. “I will be right back Savvy”

She nodded and continued to swing as Ben walked away to pick a rose for her. Meanwhile another nine year old boy walked over to the swing where Savannah sat quietly, dragging her feet in the sand underneath. “This is my swing set, Get off!” The boy shoved Savannah roughly to the ground before laughing and taking her swing.

“Look at that loser!” He pointed to her and laughed, Savannah only being seven began to cry in front of him which only made him tease her more. “Little whiner! Haha!” 

Savannah watched with tear filled eyes as Ben grabbed the boy from the color of his shirt and pushed him to the ground. “This swing set doesn’t belong to you, leave my Savvy alone or else” The little boy ran off more scared than anything and Ben rewarded Savannah with a hug.

“It’s okay Savvy, I’m here for you. I’ll always protect you” Savannah dug her head into his chest and stopped crying. 

“Thank you Ben” She smiled. “I almost forgot” Ben reached for the rose and handed it to Savannah. “Here’s this rose, I want you to keep it to let you know that I will always protect my Savvy, Were soul mates”

Savannah grinned wildly and held the rose to her nose sniffing it. She gave Ben a little peck on the cheek before they got up and began to swing together.

“I love you Ben!”

He grinned.

“I love you too, Savvy”

-End of flashback, Dream-

Savannah once again woke up abruptly. “I met him before! I just didn’t remember!” She looked at the time and realize it was ten after midnight. She hurriedly jumped out of bed and quickly got dressed in some dark blue skinny jeans, a white v-neck and her gray cardigan. She slipped on her gray vans and ran her fingers through her long red hair.

She made it from her room to the outside of the castle in one piece without running into anyone.

The familiar clearing in the forest appeared and Savannah couldn’t have been more happier that was until she saw Ben’s silhouette by a tree. She quietly snuck up on him more surprised that he let her, and wrapped her arms around him. She laid her head the back of his shoulders before whispering. “I finally remember”

Ben smiled wide and turned now to face her, he kissed her lips softly before replying. “I’m so happy that you do” 

Savannah cuddled into him. “Why didn’t you just tell me?” She asked softly. This got his attention once more.

“I wanted you to remember on your own, I didn’t want to force the memories into your head, I wanted you to experience them for yourself.”

“Savvy, what memory did you remember?”

She sighed softly remembering once again. “The day in the park, the day when you helped me after that bully threw me to the ground, you gave me a rose and-”

“And told you that you were my soul mate, and that I loved you” He replied before she could finish. 

“I told you I loved you first” She looked up at him meeting his gaze. “I didn’t forget those feelings Ben, they are still here but much stronger now, I love you all the same” 

Ben felt overjoyed as he picked her up and swung her around in a circle, he put her back down and she beamed at him. “I love you too Savvy, and I waited forever for this day”

They kissed each other passionately before Kayla showed up.

“You finally remembered, I have a feeling that now you will get much more memories” Savannah smiled at her. “Me too, at least I hope so” She smiled lovingly at Ben.

He wrapped his arms around her and held her to him.

“Now I just need to find a soul mate” Kayla groaned. Ben smirked, “I’m sure you will sister”

“Sure? Pfft, Ben you’re younger than me by quite a bit I should have found my mate before you!” At this Savannah laughed.

“Do only wolves have soul mates?” She asked softly.

Kayla and Ben nodded in unison. “Yes, we do. When we meet our mates we will know because we will almost already feel love for them. We will have a mutual bonding experience, we will want to protect them and fend for them, love and care for them. It’s an amazing feeling, I’m so happy I get to share it with you”

Savannah blushed furiously and Kayla smiled happily for the two of them.

“Thirteen more days after tonight Savannah, then you’ll be with us for good and we will no longer need to deal with this stuff” Kayla said suddenly.

“Yeah I honestly can’t wait” Was the subtle reply.

Silence enveloped them suddenly, and they just enjoyed it for the time being, tomorrow was another day, perhaps another memory. Savannah was ready to take it on.

[[ Probably not as long as the last couple chapters but I hped you still liked it. I wanted to give you guys some background information on Ben and Savvy, and why they share such a good bond and why they already feel so passionate towards one another. ]]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.8K 12
Olivia has had a hard life her mom and dad were killed and her brother beats her what happens when an alpha comes to town and kidnaps her and treats...
268K 5.2K 35
A girl is kidnapped and sold. To a vampire?? Will she survive in a house full of bloodthristy monsters? ((Complete))
311K 9.8K 20
Addilynn is 18, she has a bright future infront of her. With her incredible intelligence, friendly personality, and beautiful features Addilynn is su...
19.8K 418 22
Jamie is stressing out about her parents divorce,her grades, and not to mention the emotional and physical bullying at school. After her mother goes...