Caught in Your Web (Spider Ma...

By SpiritWolfAngel

Rose is a regular teenage girl with her mother and father scientists, her father disappearing years before. T... More

Caught in Your Web (Spider Man/Peter Parker Love Story)
New York
School
Words
My Job
Midnight Shifts
Visiting
Sh*t Just Got Real
Shot
Blood
Important A/N - Bullying Notice
Meet Your Devil, Ignorance, and Explosions
Planes, Trains, and Spiders, Oh My!
The Old and the New (PREVIEW)
The Old and the New
CHANGED MY USER NAME!
A/N: Farewell

Oscorp

2.7K 75 40
By SpiritWolfAngel

We drove on my black motorcycle to the tall structure in the middle of the city. I looked at it in awe and almost ran a red light. My mom scolded me a minute, the laughed. We drove into the parking lot and locked up the bike and I put the key in my pocket as we went inside mom's new work. It was big as I got my own key card for purposes and we walked in the large building, me taking in every minute and every bit of it. I didn't remember most of it, only the important places. Then I heard someone calling my name and fast footsteps and I turned to see a familiar smiling face and broke into a grin and jumped into the man's arms.

"Uncle Mark!"

"Hey, kiddo! Your mom is my assistant!" he informed and I smiled.

"Nice to see you too." I said sarcastically. "Nice to see you like my mom more than-"

"Don't even finish that sentence, kiddo. I was going to ask you to help when free to and needed...but I guess..."

"YES PLEASE!!!" I shouted and I got some weird stares and some even laughed. I giggled and my uncle and mom silently laughed as we went into a large laboratory and I went inside with them.

"Oh, Michelle! Could you go downstairs a few floors into my main office and grab a file in the file cabinet on the far side of the room? It will take a long time. The stairs are the only option, the elevator broke."

My mom sighed and nodded.

"I need the exercise..." she smiled at me and walked off then got caught up with people outside the door talking.

"You don't send my mom away like that for no reason. What's-Ah!" I squeaked and he pulled me aside and looked at me seriously.

"I need you. You are strong and young and perfect." he said and I raised a brow as he pulled me into a dark room.

"I-I don't want to. What are you doing to me?" I struggled and whimpered.

"An experiment. Never EVER tell your mother, got it? I asked some friends to come and hold her up so it will take a long time."

I sighed and couldn't believe what I said.

"Okay."

He smiled softly and gently led me to a table and strapped me in. He hooked up needles and I winced as they felt funny. He then started the machine and the warm liquid spread into my body and I whimpered in pain.

"You can scream, the room is sound proof." he said.

I started to scream bloody murder and my back arched up in pain as I shut my eyes tight, feeling the pain and tingling sensations as I thrashed around. Why did I agree to do this?! I don't even know what I was doing! I didn't even know what I was...I didn't know what I was thinking. I wasn't thinking. I looked at my uncle who had pity in his eyes and came over and held me hand.

"You got this, almost done. No one has made it this far when they volunteered." he assured.

"More? What happened to them?"

"They are not around anymore."

Dead. They were dead.

He walked off and quickly shut off the machine and the table slowly tilted up in a standing position. He helped unstrap me and take out the needles and put on band aids and he gave me a large duffle bag.

"This will explain everything and what you need. Also has your lab supplies and stuff in it." he smiled at me.

"Read that once you get home. I suggest you don't drive."

I nodded and smiled and waved as we walked out and I bumped into someone.

"Sorry!" the blonde squeaked. She was really pretty.

"No! It was my fault." I smiled and she did the same and held out a hand.

"Gwen Stacy." I smiled at her nice gesture and shook it gently.

"Rose Gold."

She chuckled and I smiled and said, "Stay gold, Ponyboy."

She laughed and she looked to my uncle who chuckled.

"Never heard that one before." she smiled at me and eyed the bag and smiled at it and me.

'You'll do good, you'll be fine.' said a male voice in my head.

'Hello? Who's this?'

'Ponyboy.' it said sarcastically and my eyes widened and I looked at my uncle who cheekily grinned.

'You!'

'Yup, you're smart.' he smiled and then became serious. 'No one knows. Just you.'

'And you.' I said.

'And me...Not for long.'

'What do you mean?' I curiously asked. Gwen was looking at us back and forth and raised a brow of hers, confused.

'Don't come back tonight.' he warned. 'You won't like it.'

I looked at him in confusion but he shrugged it off and smiled at Gwen.

"How about you show her around? Get to know each other."

"Yes sir!" she smiled and I grabbed my uncle into a hug. For some reason, his warning and a sense of mine told me it would be the last time ever. He gave me a smile and waved and we walked off, talking and touring around. We told jokes and laughed and got strange looks. We grew really close, liking a lot of things, but many were also different.

"Cake." she said.

"Cupcake." I argued.

"Cake."

"Cupcake!"

"Cake!"

"CUPCAKE!!!" I screamed and got some looks and we giggled and ran off and laughed along the way, filling the halls. I then found my mom.

"Hey! We better go!" she then looked to Gwen and smiled.

"Who's this?"

"My first and bestest friend here ever!" I smiled and she grinned. Then I frowned and we hugged.

"See ya later? Here and possibly school?" she asked hopefully as we quickly exchanged addresses, phone numbers and info.

"'Course!" I smiled and waved as we walked off. "See ya!"

"Bye!" she called and waved with a smile and we walked opposite ways and I groaned, a headache coming on.

"Mom, can you drive? I'm getting a headache." My mom looked at me with worry and nodded. I sighed in relief as we stepped outside and I felt very dizzy. I stumbled onto the bike and held on tight as we sped home and I told my mom I was going to rest.

"If you don't feel good, stay home. I'm going to be gone a lot at work now." she told me. I sighed in sadness and nodded and hugged her.

"Be careful there and let nothing go wrong. If anyone does anything, tell me and I'll have their head."

She chuckled and I walked up to the attic and stumbled in with the bag, pushing the bookcase to the side. I crawled in and turned the lights on. I stumbled to the table and chair and set up the microscope and put the books in the shelf. I hung up the lab coat and then pulled out a black hardcover diary. I opened it and skimmed through it. I found a wooden carved box that was pretty big and heavy and set it next to me on the floor. I opened it to find drawings and math equations and instructions and just writing all over. I skimmed through it, finding drawings of large hawks and wolves with cats and a human page. I read it close and then saw what it said;

The formula must be mixed properly into a bright blue and must glow for this to work. The human sketch shows what effects it will have. The chapters go by animal and what to do and how to gain control over it.

A blue glowing substance? Wasn't that what he injected into me?

A human sketch was drawn out and showed wings and had a number and I found the letters on the right page next to it and I read it out loud:

"A.) Retracting claws

B.) Wings

C.) Super senses (Sight, hearing, smell, taste, etc. Including extra senses)

D.) Advanced agility

E.) Lands on feet

F.) Nine lives (? Not yet proven)

G.) Able to communicate with animals and nature with slight control

H.) Some changed features

I.) Some telekinesis abilities

J.) Advanced strength

K.) Retracting fangs"

The list was long and I eyed it and looked over the sketch. Changed features? Like what? I walked to the wall and noticed my emerald eyes changed an electric and almost glowing color and seemed to have slits when my emotions jumped because I was calmed and suddenly frightened, the slits turned into feline ones of a cat or wolf. My ears seemed more pointy and I felt like an elf from LOTR, disturbing enough. I seemed a bit taller and my body seemed more...attractive. It wasn't too much or anything, just a little more than average for my age. I just had my normal brown hair, nothing changed, except it seemed down to my waist instead past my shoulders a little. How did no one notice that?! I couldn't help but stare. I looked...pretty good. I looked and felt better than ever and somehow more...Alive.

I leapt back to the book and turned the page to find the title; "Wolf" and it was around...what? 75 pages or so to round it? I sighed and turned the page and started to read it;

'The wolf transformation effects the senses, looks, agility, and even has a special and hard transformation. The wolf gives a special vision to see living things and control how it lives. Not humans, but trees and plants mostly. It allows you to communicate with the elements and heal wounds. Most of this stuff is advanced, but the agility and senses are easy to control. The looks are just the looks, nothing to it. This will teach you how to control and work on these newer abilities.'

I then fingered through chapters in the section. I was able to work with my night vision and was able to read animal prints and tracks. I even howled a long howl at the moon and some more responded and guess what? A pack of wolves came!

That was the issue I was in right now.

I was standing outside as the wolves surrounded me and sniffed me, growling. Well, aren't too friendly. I jumped as a wolf lunged and once I dodged and touched it, I felt a sudden warmth in my hand and almost screamed as a glow slightly shimmered. The wolves and all the animals around came into the light of the moon and stared. Some whispers filled my head and then, the animals were talking.

"Is this the girl? The one the trees have told the birds?" asked a squirrel.

"I'm guessing..." I replied and all the animals eyed me.

"You speak our tongue? Know our language?" a bear asked incredulously and I nodded and all the animals bowed down around me. I felt really tall and a bit confused.

"Wha...What the (insert word here) is going on?!"

"Daughter of Mother Nature," a male voice called and I saw a deer that seemed to be a ten pointer. Might I say I was impressed. "We are in your service. That stunt you pulled and understanding us...You have finally come to help."

"Help with what?" I whispered.

"The darkness is coming," warned the deer, "it will return and will stop at nothing. Be ready. Call us when you need us. Come for your training when needed. The elements told us about you. We know almost every power you got, so come at least every full moon like tonight." he said and I nodded and then, they all disappeared.

I climbed back up and onto my balcony and shut the doors and windows, locking them and shutting the blinds. I went to bed and had so many things running through me head. The main one and the last I thought was this;

What did I get myself into?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 21 6
While on his way to school Y/N meets someone just like him so he introduces himself to her and they become friends fast but realize the dangers they...
16.5K 577 24
(Hobie X Reader) [COMPLETED] y/n y/l/n, was a normal girl until she got bit by a radioactive spider and...well you heard that story a probably a mill...
1.2K 90 27
A year and a half after the infamous Midtown Prom Incident, Gwen Stacy's life is a shell of what it once was: connections with her father and friends...
15.8K 710 10
Attention new readers! If you haven't already, I suggested you check out my Raimi Spider-Man story first. Because chances are, there might be some sp...