A/N: Farewell

Hello, my little Angels.

I have a very important announcement and I know I'll get a LOT of mixed reactions so...

I'm afraid that I will be leaving Wattpad.

No, I'm not sure if it's for good. And I actually have known of this for a while and had a side plan of action when this day came. I will NOT delete the account, instead I'm giving the responsibilities to a good friend on Wattpad that I trust, @Worst-Case-Scenario

She has offered to take the load of continuing on my stories using my carefully thought out storylines and the plots. She is stressed and nervous of this and I hope you all give her luck and support as she tries to juggle it all to make you guys happy. I will leave "Mega One-Shots!" On my account for you all to find it. All the other stories, however, will most likely disappear from this account and reappear onto her own. So do NOT REPORT HER FOR COPYRIGHT IF I AM GIVING HER THE STORIES MYSELF! She will even make sure it is known there is a new owner, but the same plots. She will also be given access to my account once in a while to get to "Mega One-Shots!" To continue the countless requests I've ignored for so long and I just feel awful about. ALTHOUGH I SAID NOOOOOO REQUESTS AND I LITEARLLY GOT 50 MORE!!

Nah, I'm joking, I love you guys. It's okay :) So PUT ALL DA PRESSURE ON JEWEL!! MUAHAHAHA!!!

*Cough* Anyways...I hope you all can forgive me, but I am growing up and loosing all inspiration. It's stressful with life and I just can't juggle it anymore and all the apples have dropped on my head. I promise to visit and talk to you guys once in a while and make my dramatic appearances LIKE A MODELLLL. Andddd I'm rambling again, anyways...Again, I hope you all forgive me for this and don't forget I'm not gone forever, I'll always be here. Don't put stress on Jewel, please, I beg of you. She means a lot to me as a friend, all of my friends do. And since all of you are my friends, this is really hard for me. But all good things come to an end, right? Although I can't say for sure if I was good or not... ;) Joking, joking.

I'll repeat it again in an all caps spazam...

DO NOT REPORT JEWEL FOR UPHOLDING MY STORIES AND DO NOT GIVE HER CRAP!!! DO NOT GO JACKIE CHAN ON HER OR ANYTHING BECAUSE SHE IS DOING HER BEST!!! SHE IS ALSO ON A VERY SHORT HIATUSSSSS. Hey, look guys! Imma snake! SSSSSSSSSSS!!

Geez...Welp, I suppose it's time for me to continue sending her the documents of my stories and the story lines. The stories will be up for a while and will be taken down once she posts them on her account as the new owner, since I myself am unable to continue them.

You guys, over the past...what? Two years? Gosh, I feel old...But you guys have been supporting me for so long and helping me with my little bully troubles, which also drove me away a bit. You guys always steered me back. But now I'm ready to take hold of the wheel and go down the road I want to go. I'll be posting this message onto all my published stories since not all the readers follow me, not that they have to anymore.

So, my little angels...I suppose this is my last message for a while and my last good-bye. Who knows? Maybe some day I'll come back and take one story back from her to continue myself :)) Jewel will kick my booty if I did that...*Whiny voice* BUT I HAD IT FIRST!!

So until I possibly come back...
Keep on soaring, my beautiful, wonderful, amazing little angels.
Love,
~Luna Spiritwood*