The New Girl

By nolongeractivehere02

Seventeen year old, Aurora Jones, has recently moved to the the big apple. She is enrolled in one of the top... More

Chapter 1 - New Friends?
Chapter 2 - To Party or Not To Party?
Chapter 3 - A... wonderful surprise.
Chapter 4 - A Party Like No Other.
Chapter 5 - Two "Party Poopers"
Chapter 6 - A Bad Fight
Chapter 7 - A talk with his stepfather.
Chapter 8 - A talk with HER father.
Chapter 9 - "I don't like waiting."
Chapter 10 - Lunch
Chapter 11 - "Sounds to me like you're jealous mate."
Chapter 12 - "You're no different than the other sluts at school!"
Chapter 13 - "She's pissed."
Chapter 14 - Surprise Phone Call..
Chapter 15 - Drunk
Chapter 16 - "...irresistibly sexy."
Chapter 17 - An interesting chat.
Chapter 18 - Breakfast
Chapter 19 - Different
Chapter 20 - Text
Chapter 21 - Ex-Girlfriend
Chapter 22 - An afternoon at the park.
Chapter 23 - Two boys but no fight?
Chapter 24 - A talk with the mates.
Chapter 25 - Unexpected
Chapter 26 - "What the hell is wrong with you?!"
Chapter 27 - "Why didn't you tell me?"
Chapter 28 - Advice
Chapter 29 - Yet another argument.
Chapter 30 - Questions
Chapter 31 - Dress shopping.
Chapter 32 - Dressing room talk.
Chapter 33 - Entering the ball.
Chapter 34 - The highest bidder.
Chapter 35 - A talk with Louis.
Chapter 36 - "Don't lie to me!"
Chapter 37 - Unwanted News
Chapter 38 - Unforgivable News
Chapter 39- Unfinished Breakfast
Chapter 40 - Misery
Chapter 41 - How to break a heart.
Chapter 42 - "I should've.... "
Chapter 43 - Forever Broken
Chapter 44 - Anger and Frustration
Chapter 45 - Interesting Conversation
Chapter 46 - Fix You
Chapter 47 - Sleepover
Chapter 48 - "You know Jake..."
Chapter 49 - Back to School, Harry.
Chapter 50 - Secret Lunch
Chapter 51 - School
Chapter 52 - The twins come back.
Chapter 53 - Car Ride
Chapter 54 - Harry saves the day.
Chapter 55 - The truth comes out.
Chapter 56 - I don't know..
Chapter 57 - "You ruined the one thing I truely cherished..."
Chapter 58 - Feelings
Chapter 59 - A bomb set off.
Chapter 60 - Interrogation
Chapter 61 - Explanation
Chapter 62 - Mayhem
Chapter 63 - Change has come.
Chapter 64 - "I wouldn't have it any other way."
Chapter 65 - Sleeping Beauty
Chapter 66 - Unsuccessful Recovery
Chapter 68 - Things to think about.
Chapter 69 - It's been a while Jon..
Chapter 70 - Trouble
Chapter 71 - "Is that what you really think of me?"

Chapter 67 - An intriguing memory.

36 2 0
By nolongeractivehere02

Credits to google for the photo. I don't own it.
______________________

Aurora Jones.

"Dammit!" I shouted, throwing one of my pillows to the wall.

I used the other pillow to muffle my frustrated screams, especially since it was probably really late. I wouldn't want to have doctors rushing in only because I had a falling out with a friend.

"You messed up," I whispered to myself.

I closed my eyes and my brain did it again. I wanted it to stop, I've already remembered and caused enough for one day. Unfortunately, my brain just loved making things harder for me.

"Woah, Aurora, you're not yourself right now. You're drunk." Harry spoke, trying his best to keep my hands from reaching the button on his jeans.

I've never felt so much want for someone before in my life. I wanted Harry, I really did. I would never admit this to myself while sober, but I can honestly say I've been wanting him for a long time now. I just never had an opportunity or the confidence to actually show him.

I heard myself giggle, "Come on, Harry, let's kiss."

I did my best to put on the sexiest voice I could muster. I have no idea what the hell I'm doing, especially since I've only been with one person and I didn't do much with him. I didn't want him as much as I want Harry right now.

Harry sighed and sat up, my legs still straddling him, bringing our faces closer to each other. "No, Aurora, we can't. You don't like me, especially at the moment. You're supposed to be angry with me and ignoring me, so I won't let you do anything with me while you're like this." He spoke sternly.

God, why was he acting like such a prude? All I wanted was for him to have some fun with me, you would think someone like him would give me what I want. Guess he isn't as tough as we all thought he was.

Even though he was doing his best to resist me, I can tell it was difficult for him. I could feel his shaft begin to grow hard, something that excited me so much, between my legs. I can honestly say I'm proud of that.

Suddenly, it hit me. He didn't want to be with me. I wasn't good enough to sleep with him and he was hinting that by pushing me away.

I could feel my nose grow stuffy, causing me to begin sniffling. I felt a tear slide down my cheek as my shoulders began to shake.

"W-Why won't you?! A-Am I not good? I-I can learn! I swear!" I mumbled.

I felt my confidence boost up and my want for Harry grow. I wasn't going to let him think I wasn't ready for this. I knew exactly what I wanted.

I placed my hands on his chest and pushed him down onto the bed. I leaned closer to his neck and began trailing kisses all over, causing a shaky break to escape his lips.

I could feel his hands coming to push me off. I didn't want this to end, so I began to use my teeth to nibble on his skin. The moment his entire body stiffened, I knew exactly what I had done. I had found his sweet spot, this sent a wave of excitement throughout my entire body and it only made me want to give him more pleasure.

As I continued to nibble on his sensitive skin, Harry let out a few quiet groans. I, then, began sucking and that's when a louder moan escaped his lips. I was getting wet just by hearing him, I wanted nothing more than for him to touch me.

Harry spoke again, but it was obvious he was fighting the urge to enjoy my actions. "I-It's not that, Aurora." He stifled a moan as I trailed my tongue down his neck and back up. "F-Fuck... Y-You're drunk. Luke... h-he gave you too much alcohol which is causing you to- Fuck, Aurora!" He moaned as I slowly grazed my teeth on his sensitive skin.

Harry's hands began, hungrily, feeling every inch of my body. The shocks of pleasure coming back whenever he'd slide his hands over my breasts, I couldn't contain my excitement! I could feel him pulling me closer to him, but he pulled away before I could kiss his soft lips. "No, Aurora." He whispered-yelled as he, gently, pushed me away from him.

His breathing was heavy and I could feel his little friend getting a little harder than before. All I wanted was to make him feel good, why didn't he let me do that?

My vision began to blur as Harry let out a sigh, "The alcohol Luke gave you is making you act differently. It's not right for me to take advantage of these actions, so I won't. Ok?" He smiled while using his thumb to wipe my tears.

Harry sat up and began trying to calm his breathing. Images of Luke and his friend's passing me different types of alcohol flashed in my mind and I could feel the sadness and fear creep up on me.

"H-He... he told me it would be fun.." I whispered.

I wasn't ready to drink with Luke and his friends, but he told me I should be letting loose. He wanted me to prove to him I wasn't thinking about Harry, which obviously I was. I didn't want him to get mad at me, so I decided to distract him by drinking. I didn't think things would end up with me topless in his room.

I could feel tears sliding down my cheeks again. I didn't want to do that with Luke or anyone other than Harry. I felt so dirty when Luke was kissing me and all I wanted right now was for it to all go away.

Harry let out another sigh and pulled me into his chest, "It's alright, I'm here. I wouldn't have let that idiot do anything to you."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head on his shoulder. He always manages to make me feel safe, no matter what's happened.

"He said.... h-he had a surprise for me-"

Harry shushed me and began rubbing circles on my back. This made my eyes grow heavy, "It's ok, Aurora, you don't have to talk about it. Just try to relax, alright. Tramp and I will take care of you, okay?" Harry smiled as his giant puppy began rubbing his head on my leg.

I felt Harry trying to push me off of him and I began to panic. I didn't want him to leave me, not when Luke could come back to get me. I didn't want to be left alone, I wanted him to sleep with me and make sure nobody comes to get me while I'm asleep.

"No! I want you to stay!" I whisper-yelled.

He chuckled, "It's okay, I'm not going anywhere. There's a couch right over there, I'm going to sleep there. I don't think you'd be happy to see me when you wake up."

I shook my head, "Please.... sleep here. " I began to feel a lot sleepier than earlier. "Your arms... they make me feel... safe," I whispered.

I began drifting towards the dark. I was so sleepy that I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore. "Fine, but only until you fall asleep." I heard Harry sigh before laying back on his bed.

He gently placed my head onto his chest as I finally drifted off to sleep.

I had remembered another memory, a memory I'm glad I didn't remember in front of Harry. I didn't understand why the hell I allowed myself to drink so much. I was angry at myself for allowing Luke to get me to such a vulnerable state.

I shook my head, "Now I only have more questions." I mumbled to myself.

I laid back down and closed my eyes. I was exhausted. I did way more thinking than I should've, so all I want to do now is get some rest.

Harry Styles.

I kept my head down as I made my way through the hospital, especially since my eyes wouldn't stop crying.

My chest ached so much, especially since the words she said to me kept repeating in my head. I knew I shouldn't have allowed myself to be so touchy, but it wasn't exactly easy to hold back.

She was remembering more things, I could tell. Slowly, but surely. I know it was all too much for her, but I couldn't help but feel overjoyed that she'd remembered something.

"Harry? Are you alright?" Louis' familiar voice called out.

I kept my head down, avoiding his gaze and shook my head. "I need to go home, Louis." I whispered.

The others had fallen asleep in the waiting lounge, Jon included. I got lucky that Louis was the only one awake at the moment, especially since he and Aurora are the only ones I've shown my weak side to.

He placed a hand on my back, "Let's go for a drive then."

I took a deep breath before following him outside. I took one look back at the hospital hoping and actually praying that Aurora will ask for me again soon.

________________________

Thanks so much for being patient with me guys. I'll do my best to continue updating every day, I love you all and hope you've been enjoying the story so far.

Please let me know of any comments, concerns, or even questions that you may have of the story!

Also, I'd love to tell you more about me, so if you all have a question, regarding anything you'd like to know about me, go ahead and ask! :)

Hope you enjoy this chapter, I know it's short but I'm trying to get Aurora's point of views of past events and such! So please bare with me.

-Ashley xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

129K 3K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
281K 9.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
354K 17.2K 78
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
147K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...