Bad Girl (LiAngelo Ball)

By unholy_roses

Shes a bad girl. She smokes weed, drinks all the time. Her parents are also alcoholics so they never really c... More

High, Sad, Angry.
Bad Kid
Show You Around
In Pain
Broken And Bruised
Sick Of It!
Trust Issues
Gone
Gang From New Jersey
A Gun
Who Are You?
Break Down
Pain Pills
Help Me
Volleyball
The End
"Total Opposites"

Character Introduction

2.8K 43 2
By unholy_roses

Jazlyn- She is 17 years old and she is from New Jersey. She lives in a bad part of town where there is a lot of violence and drugs. She, herself, is caught up in the drugs and violence. Nothing too major. She does smoke weed and does drink a lot. She has taken pills before but she didn't like them. Her home life isn't great either, her father is a drug addict and is very mean. Her mother is an alcoholic and is never really home. She does have friends but they are all I gangs and involved with drugs.

LiAngelo- He is 17 years old and he comes from a privileged home. He is a star basketball player and he tons of friends. He has a big online following as well. His whole family does. He has his own tv show as well. He loves the fame and he loves basketball. he doesn't mess with drugs or anything. He has a girlfriend named Izzy but they haven't been on real good terms lately.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 7.4K 49
He was the third kid whereas she was the second child. He played basketball while she kept her head in her schoolwork. He was popular while she minde...
10K 209 19
Cassiopeia is a twenty-one year old, freshly graduated college student, trying to find her position in the world. When her parents inform her of an a...
159K 2.6K 37
"you act as if I don't have feelings for you." "cause you never said anything bout it." ((Things happen fast in this book sometimes but there will be...
4.6K 46 37
A love story, In which 2 Bestfriends Kehlani and LaMelo whom have known eachother since they were 4. Decide to take their friendship to the next lev...