The Maid and Master ✔

By peaacxhy

"YOU WILL REGRET WHAT YOU SAID TO HER MASTER INUZUKA" I SAID AS I WATCHED HIS MOTHER WALKED AWAY WITH TEARS I... More

HEY THERE
MY HOME
LOOKING FOR JOBS
FRIENDS...
PARTNERS
MEETING HIM...
THE BAD NEWS
SAI'S STORY
THE PROMISE PART 1
THE PROMISE PART 2
THE PROMISE FINAL
I BROUGHT MR.PICKLES!!!
AN
OUR SECRETS PART 1
OUR SECRETS PART 2
OUR SECRETS PART 3
NEWS?!
PEACH TREE
JEALOUSY?!?!?!
GRADUATION IS NEAR
OUR FINAL ASSIGNMENT
LAZY DAY
THE LAST DAY
GRADUATION DAY
BEFORE I LEAVE...
ARRIVING...
THE LETTER
NOTHING COULD TEAR US APART....PART 1
NOTHING COULD TEAR US APART...PART 2
WHY...
NEW ENCOUNTERS
A/N
KIBA...?
NEW FRIENDS
A NORMAL DAY
WHERE ARE WE GOING?
FEELINGS REVEALED
LOCKED UP
HIGH SCHOOL!!!
NEW LOVERS
THE IDEAL PROPOSAL
THE WEDDING

SECOND CHANCES

35 1 0
By peaacxhy

Sasuke and I walked back to his house or mansion I dont really know...I thought he would have a show-off car or something even a butler but what took me by surprise was that we took the train.

"I didnt know you knew how to take the train" I said out of the blue. "I may be a snobby rich kid what you may call me but I am pretty decent I dont really like to show off " he said while looking out the window. 

"N-nani I never said that...in front of you or any of you guys..." I said while blushing and looking at anything but him...

"I am not saying that I feel offended by it...I use to be that show off kid, who believed I was more powerful and higher than those lower than me" he said while looking at me. 

"But after my parents died...I was like whats the point of all this money...it will never make me truly happy...thats when I found what was truely was important. My older brother Itachi, Sakura, and Naruto, they helped me out in my worst and have been with me through thick and thin" he said while smiling with an honest smile.   

I smiled and admired his words...thats how I feel with my family at the orphange...

Soon the train came to a stop and we walked off. It was quite nice the are, we walked until we reached what was the Uchiha house. I was shocked because it was so.....decent.

"Shocked arent we like I said my brother and I are quite decent" he said while smirking at me. 

It was a cute medium sized house. We walked in through the small wooden gate and I noticed a cute garden of tomatoes. 

We walked into the house and took off our shoes. 

"If you want you can use dobes sandals, I dont like anyone to use Sakura's, I am posseive over them" he said while blushing. 

"Awww" was all I said while he shot back a glare. 

"Urusai ! And dont mention this to her" he said. 

I laughed and slipped on Naruto red foxed sandals. They fit me quite big. Sasuke showed me his house. It had a big living room, kitchen, it was three bedrooms, and had a cute small patio outside. 

"My brother Itachi must still be at work...do you mind waiting" he asked while streching his hands. 

"No I dont" I said.

"Alright make yourself comfortable I will  take a shower if you need anything get it youself make yourself at home" he said while walking away. 

"A-arigato" I said while being left dumbfolded. I sigh and walked to the living room and noticed so many books on a shelf. I smiled and walked up to them. 

So many books to read....I was looking through all of them and noticed some were old, love stories, history, and cultural stuff about the village. I grabbed like around 5 and walked to the coffee table and set them there. I looked back and noticed scrolls. 

Awesome!!!

I grabbed some and they explained stuff about chakra and some meanings...they were in Japanese I smiled and grabbed like 10 of these and walked back to the table. I began to read and felt myself become absorbed...

I opened around 5 scrolls to read, and 3 books because I noticed some were connected with eachother. 

I was so absored within these books and scrolls that I didnt notice the door of the front door opening. 

I heard someone go upstairs, must be Itachi..I thought while not taking my eyes off of these books and scrolls.

What I didnt notice was the presence of someone in the living room with me. When that person spoke I felt my eyes become watery and my body heavy, my heart skipped a beat and the thought of hearing that voice again was long gone but it finally came back....

"Once a bookworm always a bookworm...am I right Sky-chan" 

I turned around and locked eyes with the person...

His dark yet bluish eyes and the smile that would make me daydream about him all day, his soft dark yet light bluish locks. 

His husky voice that would send chills down my spine whenever he would say something flirty to me...

His smirk whenever he would like what I would be wearing...

His gentle hugs and warmth when I needed him to comfort me...

His lips and his kisses when he would show me just how much he loved me....

"R-Ren....." I said while I felt a tear slipped.

"Finally I found you Sky..." he said while crying but with a smile that showed pure happiness. 

He walked up to me and crouched down to my level. He looked into my dull sky blue eyes and smiled while wipping my tear away. He then hugged me so tight as if I wasnt real...if I was going to poof away like the shadow clone in the ninja story I read...

"Ive missed you so much Sky....you have so idea...after what I heard that happened to you I wanted to look for you and be there for you...but my parents wouldnt let me...I moved out of the leaf village and was tranfered to a boarding school." he said while hugging me. 

This was going too fast so I got out of his grasp and pushed him away. I look at him and he seemed shocked. He had a sad face and decided to hold my hand. 

But i quickly took it away...

"G-gomen...I...just...its too much to take in...I need to process and....just that you....are here" I said while bringing my hands up to my face close to my mouth and began to cry... he crawled over to me and lowered my hands he slowly hold both of my hands so tight and and looked at me..

"Gomen Sky-chan I left when you needed me the most" he said.

"Ren I found the paper work" I heard someone yell. It was Itachi... "Ah baka dont yell its not like we have a huge ass mansion he will hear you " I heard Sasuke said. 

Once they got to the living room both of them stopped in their tracks to see the position we were in.

"Ren...what do you think you are doing to my friend" said a menacing Sasuke. 

"You have gone so low Ren" added Itachi. 

Ren looked at me then at them and jumped back up "ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK!!!!!" he yelled. I then saw his flustered face and began to laugh...

Both of the Uchiha seemed confused and just looked at me if I was crazy...

I laughed and cried. Ren looked at me and laughed at well.

This world can be so small and just when you think you will never see a person again they will show up.

Thats when we both stopped laughing and explained to the Uchihas about us. 

"Ah so you two use to be lovers" Itachi said. 

"Hmm yeah she was my first love" Ren said while holding my hand and smiling at me. I blushed and looked away. 

"So are you guys gonna go back together" asked Sasuke in the kitchen he was making tomatoe stew.

"Ah...I dont know" I said while slowly taking my hand out of Rens.

"Well its settled." Ren stood up and smirked. 

"I will just have to make you fall in love with me again." he said while smiling. I looked at him in disbelief. 

I smiled and blushed. "Hai" I said while smiling like an idiot. 

After that we celebrated by eating tomatoe stew with bread. I told Itachi about my, Sai, and Ben. He was so glad to finally meet me. And asked to invite my brothers as well. All that night we talked and had fun. Sasuke sure seemed different and less tensed when he is at home. I guess I saw a side I never saw him. 

Finally it was dark and Ren decided to take me home which was the orphange since I was staying there for the weekend. 

We walked uder the stars with the moon luminating the night. As we passed lamppost and closed stores. 

He was so close to me and felt his hand brushed my own. I look up at him and he looked at me while I blushed and look away.

"Shy as ever" he said while grabbing my hand and holding it tight.

"It not that baka... I just cant believe you are really here" I said while holding his hand. I look at our hands intertwinded and smiled. 

"Lets catch up shall we" he said while we boarded the train. 

"Hai" I said and followed him without letting go of his hand. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.2K 2.9K 20
*This story is modern! *I do not own Naruto nor their characters. 🍜🍜🍜 After Naruto's wife, Hinata died of a severe illness, he n...
167K 2.8K 31
He was neglected, shunned, abused, battered and stabbed and ill spoken by all the villagers. Finally he took a chance. A chance that made him stronge...
31.6K 758 68
Previously known as "Secrets In The Leaf-Naruto Fanfic" Have been lied to her whole life Kaiya tries to find out the true about herself and little by...
57.5K 2.2K 26
The war was successful, and they won. Sasuke returned to the village, and Naruto and Sakura both made their dreams come true. They had families, and...