sessions

By nctpinktrash

Taeyong Lee is asked by the school principal to tutor a failing student, Jennie Kim. {JENNIE KIM X TAEYONG LE... More

introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
final chapter
epilouge
author's note

chapter 5

2.5K 132 64
By nctpinktrash

Johnny handed  themed menu back to the waitress. "The special, please."

The waiter nodded and headed back towards the kitchen.

"Okay, so what happened last night?" Nayeon leaned forward, playing with the sauces on their table.

"She said something about not being interested in...was his name Jaewon?" Johnny arched an unsure brow at Taeyong. Taeyong nodded silently, sipping on his milkshake.

"Then what was the whole point of going on a date with him if she isn't interested in him?" Nayeon asked, almost to herself. She shook her head in confusion and disbelief.

Johnny shrugged. "We're still trying put things together too."

"What else did she say?"

"She said it was someone who saved her life. Whatever that means."

"Saved her life? Like who, Batman?"

"Could be a doctor or something." Taeyong suggested.

"Ew, that's gross if it is." Nayeon cringed, her face crunching into a disgusted look.

"No, no. This could mean anything."

Nayeon pondered that thought. "Anything else happened from that point?"

"Jaewon got angry and was silent the rest of the date. I think Jennie didn't care." Johnny smirked at the memory.
"I also caught Taeyong staring at Jennie once or twice during the date."

Nayeon's ears perked up at this, an amused look stretched across her face. "Wait, does Taeyong have a thing for her?"

"No," Taeyong defended. "I do not."

"Taeyong acts as if its a bad thing to have a small crush on her. Which I do not understand."

"Oh," Nayeon slumped. "I thought it would be a bit cute."

Johnny smiled at Taeyong's reaction.

"Why does everybody say that?" He questioned, in disbelief. "This is not an American film."

"This doesn't just happen in American films, Tae. It's popular in all different films."

The waitress came around with their food. "Would you guys like anything else?"

They all shook their heads now, thankful for their meals. The waitress did a small courtsey, before leaving them be.

"Okay, back to who this boy Jennie's talked about." Nayeon sat up straighter, bringing the plate closer towards her.

"What boys does Jennie hang out with, then?"

"About 2, or so. That are close enough for her to have a crush on, anyways."

"Who?"

"Well theres Doyoung. He's had a thing for her for the longest."

Johnny pouted with his lips. "Is that so? That's so sad."

"Like... pathetic sad?" Taeyong nearly snorted.

"No, like sad. I heard a girl has a crush on him."

Nayeon played with her salad for a bit. "And there's Yuta. He's been flirting up a storm ever since he transferred from Japan."

"How would we know what happened on her own time?"

"Its time that Nayeon and Jennie have a little catching up to do." Johnny rose his glass of water.

"Wait, why?"

"She's your bestfriend. If you can't talk to her about typical best friend things, is she really your best friend?"

Nayeon was out of words, stuttering. Johnny drank his water, as to say he was right.

The wind was currently blowing the snow across the nearly quiet park. There were a few people here and there, but not much compared to the other days. Nayeon was currently holding her phone upstraight in her coat sleeve as straight as possible. Earlier before Nayeon met up with Jennie, Johnny and Taeyong had strapped the device to her forearm.  Johnny and Taeyong were currently in a facetime call with Nayeon, to hear their conversations. They made sure to have Johnny's phone on mute during the whole call.

Nayeon had called up Jennie after her meal with the boys and asked for a quick get together.

"You really want to drink our coffees out here in the cold?" Jennie shivered,  the hitchness in her voice was clear as crystal.

Johnny and Taeyong could only see views of their feet at the angle that Nayeon was holding her phone in.

"Yeah! That coffee shop was too crowded and hot. I think sometimes we need that breath of cold air to freshen up."

Jennie arched an eyebrow at the girl but smiled anyways. "Oh, okay." The brunette sat on a nearby bench. Nayeon followed lead, arching her arm up at a better, less awkward angle.

Taeyong and Johnny watched closely in the comfort of Johnny's bedroom.

"God, I thought we wouldn't see anything else other than their boots." Johnny commented, resting his head on his hand.

Taeyong was taken aback from the sudden change, the screen now showing Jennie, her pale face now adorned with rosy cheeks, from the cold. She looked beautiful, as she always did. Even if the snow bothered her, she didn't show it with her small smile at her bestfriend.

"So, whats new, Jen? How was that dinner date?"

"With Jaewon? It was underwhelming. He has such a stuck up personality." Her face scrunched up at the memory. She shook her head.

"Jaewon... I don't know a Jaewon. Why have I not met him?" She tilted her head in faux confusion.

"He just transferred schools a few days prior. But that's a mistake I'll never make again."

"If I recall, that's like your first date ever! I mean, I've had a few boyfriends, but you never had gone out. Doesn't this mean something?"

Jennie shrugged. "No, not really. I don't like Jaewon."

"Is there someone else, then?"

Jennie hesitated.

"Jen, do you not trust me?" Nayeon questioned, now getting offended.

"No, Nayeon. Its not that I don't trust you. And I know I haven't been as open as usual. I've been busy." She put a hand on Nayeon's coat. "I'm sorry."

"Its fine, Jen. But you need to tell me things when they happen. If this Jaewon person had ruined your date, you tell me!" Nayeon insisted. Jennie nodded.

"Okay, Okay. I promise." Jennie breathed out, holding Nayeon's hands.

"Now, will you please tell me who finally caught your heart?"

Right after Nayeon begged, their connection lost. Johnny and Taeyong jumped, and stared at the phone.

"What happened!?" Johnny picked up his phone, calling Nayeon's cell again. It went straight to no answer.

"Her phone died, then." Taeyong groaned in distress. "Now what?"

"We wait until Nayeon charges her phone again." Johnny sighed. "What are the chances."

"I still have a study session with Jennie in a few hours."

"Well, you can't ask her, that'd be too obvious."

"Wasn't planning to." Taeyong sat back down on the computer chair. "Who knew this would be complicated?"

A little bit after the whole phone incident, Taeyong went home to rest before Jennie came over.

"Hey, how was your day sweetie?" His mom came out from her bedroom, walking towards her son.

"It was... alright."

"Is Jennie still coming over today? What happened to yesterday's plan?"

"She went out on a date."

"Oh, she has a boyfriend now?"

"I doubt it, no." He shook his head.

"Well. That's good to hear. By the way, your sister's sending you a Christmas Gift, its coming tomorrow."

"Oh, that's right. I have to mail mine too."

His mom pat his head, "I'm going out with your father. We'll be back soon." She stood up, kissing his head. "Have fun with your study date."

"Its not a date,"

His mother ignored it, walking up the wooden stairs.

When the time arrived, Jennie carried all of her materials through Taeyong's door and onto the living room coffee table. She sat down tiredly onto the couch, as Taeyong looked at her progress.

"You still aren't far on your project." He placed his hands on his hips. "Jennie, its due soon."

"I know, I know." She stressed. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry, just be done with it." He sat down on the couch, handing her the project.

"When should it be done?"

"By tomorrow, if you even can."

"Listen. I'll finish it before I leave today, if..."

"If... what?"

"If you take me out on a date."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 169 13
Jennie kim a 1st year college student who is inlove with kim taehyung but taehyung dont feel same as her,she always get taehyung's attention,but he a...
11.8K 393 13
As it is now senior year, and prom is coming up. The 00' liners has asked y/n to take one of them to prom. They say as a "friend" but do they really...
37.4K 2K 22
Where Kim Taehyung is a student and Park Jimin is the unsuspecting new maths teacher.
4.1M 136K 18
"are you serious?" -in which a girl despised going to school because of one name. jeon jungkook.