Silver Death

By SheilaRice1

What, never heard of her? Typical. She has more kills than the Winter Solider. She was taken when she was 4 f... More

Why did I tell them that?
I only trust Winter
He bit me, and I ended up free
Ew. I'm old.
Car rides and memories.
Safety Measures
You know?
Disappearing Act
H-RR
Breeding?
Plane seats?
A Nightmare and A Chat
Files
Fishing to Files
Cave
Riley
Puddles of Blood
Cooper and Lila
Twenty-Six Knives in a Wall
Scar Count
Lullabies
Dance
Mis-Step
Miscarriage Explanation
Protective Siblings
Moved File
Goodbye.
She's Gone.
Shooter
She Should be Here
Still Wanting Family
Mail Call
Communication
Coordinates
I Blame You Tony
She's Remembering
Threats
Party
Soldier Number Three
His Eyes
Don't Leave Me
Note to Write
Killer
Numb
Into the Cold
Namesake
Attack and Pack
Waking up, Heading out
Tree Hopping
Pictures with Crimson
She Loves Him
Just Drive
Ignoring Barnes
Eighteen
Room of Dust
Ready to Yell
Flash Drive
Reverse It
He's Still With Her
Pills
Ice Cream Freak Out
New Floor
I was Tagged?
Dinner Confusion
Machine Retrieval
Full Power
Painful Breathing
On A Team Of Her Own
Faulty Intel
Part 71
Cure for Death
Life of Death

Backstory

97.6K 1.6K 698
By SheilaRice1

Hi, I'm Silver Death. Most people around here know me as Jessica. I accepted the fact that I wasn't normal a long time ago. When I first killed someone.

I was almost 5. They set out knives and swords in front of me. I threw a knife and missed the target. But hit the person standing beside it. The others laughed at their colleague for being hurt by a 5 year old. I remember yelling "Help him!" I earned a slap for that. He died in front of me. So they handed me a sword. I swung it at the person who handed it to me.
It was a blur.
By the time I stopped everyone else in the room was dead.
Then they had The Winter Solider train me. I had more kills than him in no time.
I was never put in Cyro I'm 24 now.
And I was never wiped. I remember every mission I ever went on. Every man, woman, and child I killed.
I was killed by the Hulk on camera so HYDRA thinks I'm dead. They lost their two best assassins within a year of each other. They had one in training. But he was very far behind.

I got myself a little piece of land near a little town. Every thing was perfect.

Then the god damned Avengers crashed in the field beside my house.

Would've been fine if Winter or Banner wasn't with them-Winter for obvious reasons- I was sent to kill Banner. Hulk almost killed me on that mission. First one I failed. Bitchy isn't it?? Thank god for masks and hair dye.
HYDRA always dyed my hair silver for missions. And had a light blue mask on. It was practically a muzzle. I made sure to keep it, to remind me about where I grew up. And that I killed so many people.

Word Count -> 317

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

546K 12.4K 133
Chloe always knew that her mom was somewhere out there in the world. But being hydras experiment toy, she never actually thought that she would ever...
39.8K 982 19
Hydra unleashes the most deadly agent they have to kill and distroy everyone in sheild. But little does hydra know she isnt as broken as they think s...
7.2K 547 60
Bucky Barnes starts to remember his life before he became the Winter Soldier. After the events of Washington, he had wanted to run away and hide. He...
18.2K 468 26
Y/N was trained by HYDRA, and has been for as long as she can remember. She has become more dangerous than you could imagine, and she has been given...