Bad Couple | Yoongi FF

By DaisyDollDaze

Y/N, the bad gal who's nickname is Harley Quinn. She's majoring in Dance while her worse enemy Min Yoongi "th... More

💀 Chapter 1 💀
💀 Chapter 2 💀
💀 Chapter 3 💀
💀 Chapter 4 💀
💀 Chapter 5 💀
💀 Chapter 6 💀
💀 Chapter 7 💀
💀 Chapter 9 💀
💀 Chapter 10 💀
💀 Chapter 11 💀
💀 Chapter 12 💀
💀 Chapter 13 💀
💀 Chapter 14 💀
💀 Chapter 15 💀
💀 Chapter 16 💀
👅💖
💀 Chapter 17 💀
💀 Chapter 18 💀
💀 Chapter 19 💀
💀 Chapter 20 💀
💀 Chapter 21 💀
💖 💀
💀 Chapter 22 💀
💀 Chapter 23 💀
💀 Chapter 24 💀
For my bishes 💁🏻 yes you 😉
💀 Chapter 25 💀
💀 Chapter 26 💀
💀 Chapter 27 💀
💀 Chapter 28 💀
💀 Chapter 29 💀
💀 XXX 💀
Off Topic
Off Topic 2
💀 Chapter 31 💀
💀 Chapter 32 💀
💀 Chapter 33 💀
Pardon?
💀 Chapter 34 💀
💀 Chapter 35 💀
💀 Chapter 36 💀
💀 Chapter 37 💀
💀 Chapter 38 💀
💀 Chapter 39 💀
Sorry not an update!
💀 Chapter 40 💀
BAD COUPLE BOOK 2
Bruh.
Re- Updated.
BOOK 2

💀 Chapter 8 💀

34.3K 951 1.6K
By DaisyDollDaze

The girls were surprised about the whole thing that just happened right now they walked away quickly out of embarrassment.

Yoongi in the other hand still had his freaking hands on my ass. My hands went up to bring his arms down and get them off me.

Yoongi: About what happened just now?

Y/N: I was just protecting what's mine. Those two girls were talking about you in the bathroom.

Yoongi: What were they saying?

Y/N: That you were hot as fuck and how they wanted to be with you. They wanted to know if you were single or not.

Yoongi: you got jealous huh?

Y/N: What? Pfft, no.

Yoongi: Y/N, look at me.

I looked up at him and he gave me a serious gaze. Why do I have the urge to laugh? I swear I be wanting to laugh at the worse moments when I'm trying to be serious.

Y/N: I'm looking.

Yoongi: It's cute seeing you jealous it means you do love me.

Y/N: Correction* It means this dick is mine. Belongs to Kim Y/N. Get it my property? That's what I'm protecting.

Yoongi: I'm hurt. So are you going out with my dick or me?

Y/N: Hm, for sure not you. Ew.

He chuckled and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

Yoongi: Fine, guess I'm single then.

Y/N: yup. Good luck finding someone rat.

Yoongi: Do you happen to know where those two girls were heading to? Maybe I'll be lucky enough to date both of them.

Y/N: Yoongi.

Yoongi: They must've been sexy. Damn, I missed my chance.

Y/N: This bitch.

I stomped my feet annoyed and pouted. Bruh, why am I acting like this? Ain't this like the cute shit girls do? I'm getting taken over by emotions. Yoongi fucked me up.

Yoongi: Can I get a Kiss?

Y/N: Aw babe, of course- Not.

He leaned closer and placed his hands on the sides of my face. His lips were just inches away from touching mines.

Yoongi: Why the fuck am I even asking? I'll kiss you whenever I want.

He pulled me closer and kissed me. My hands grabbed onto the sides of his shirt as I kissed him back.

Yoongi: you know I love you and only you. You're everything I need.

He mumbled through the kiss and I smiled at what he said. Shit he better love me cause' I have no one else to argue or talk shit to but him.

Y/N: I love you too, puddin'

Okay I'm cringing. He grinned before breaking the kiss and looking straight into my eyes.

Yoongi: puddin, huh? I like that Doll face.

I giggled softly. Gosh we are so damn cheesy. Yoongi caught me off guard and started kissing my neck.

My hand Immediately went up against his chest to keep some space.

Y/N: Hey, not here. There's a camera above us.

He sighed against my neck and placed one last kiss on it before pulling away.

Yoongi: I wanted to give you a hickey.

Y/N: You already gave me one last night. Don't you see it?

Yoongi: Yes but that's only on one side.

Y/N: seriously.

Yoongi: You gave me two so it's not fair.

Y/N: boii. Bye, I'm going shopping.

I walked passed him and instantly felt him smack my ass. It wasn't no soft smack it was a hard one to the point where I felt a burning sensation on my ass cheek.

Yoongi: Damn but that ass tho~

I turned around ready to throw some hands.

Y/N: You're dead meat.

Yoongi: Baby, It was just a lil smack.

Y/N: uh, don't baby me, come here.

Yoongi: There's a camera facing us.

Y/N: Exactly! So why did you do that?

Yoongi: cause' that ass fat.

Y/N: I'm gonna beat you up if you do that in front of a camera again.

Yoongi: Tsk, says the one who came out the bathroom and kissed me all seductively without warning, oh and in front of the camera.

Bruh. Ouch, need some aloe Vera for this burn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ 2 hours later ~

// Yoongi's POV //

Y/N and I have been shopping for more than two hours now. I'm happy to be spending time with her.

We already have our hands full of bags from all the shopping we did. I've been trying to get away from her for a bit. Not because I want to but because there's something I want to get her.

Yoongi: Y/N, I'm going to take the bags to the car.

Y/N: No, Stay with me.

She pouted and I pecked her lips. How can she be so beautiful and cute. I swear I've been crushing over her for years and I'm lucky to finally have her with me.

Yoongi: I'll be quick. I just don't want us carrying all these bags.

Y/N: We have more than fifteen bags. I'll help

Yoongi: no it's okay, I got them. Just stay here and wait for me.

Y/N: Okay?

She gave me a suspicious look and I tried my best to seem normal. I took the bags from her and excused myself.

I was nervous and worried that she would notice something was going on but gladly she didn't and just went back to looking at the sexy panties and bras inside Victoria secret.

Now I had to make a run for it. These bags had to be dropped off at the car and I had to run back inside the Mall to look for the jewelry place with the cute accessories from earlier.

~~~~~~~~~~

~ 40 minutes later ~

I was looking for Y/N inside Victoria secret but there was no sight of her. I took almost an hour so can't blame her.

Where could she be?

I was about to call her when suddenly I thought of the place she could be at.

It was just two shops away from Victoria Secret, I walked to Sephora and bumped into her on my way in.

Yoongi: you're done?

Y/N: Yes. Why'd you take long?

Yoongi: a few shops caught my attention on my way back, sorry.

Y/N: Oh, it's fine.

Yoongi: Let me see what you bought.

Y/N: which bag?

Yoongi: hmm, Victoria secret.

She gave me the bag and I opened it, taking a slight glance of what was inside.

Yoongi: Ooh, these are sexy. Are you gonna wear these for me?

I winked at her and she çhuckled, taking the bag from me. Seeing her like this makes me so fucking happy, I swear if It wasn't because of her I would be sleeping all day.

Y/N: punk, you wish.

Yoongi: my wishes come true you snakeu

Y/N: Whatever. I'm glad we came to the Mall.

Yoongi: Why is that, is it because you got to spend the day with me?

Y/N: Haha no. Sephora had a big sale and yo girl got so many things.

Kim Y/N. You are so damn savage I swear but ugh 💘

Yoongi: you're unbelievable.

Y/N: Aw don't be upset. I got some face masks for my Asian Casper.

Yoongi: Really? You love me after all.

Y/N: of course I do. Your skin is already perfect I don't know why I got you so many.

Yoongi: you need some. I have flawless skin.

Y/N: I need some?? Bruh. You saying my skin fucked up?

Yoongi: no, I'm saying my skin is flawless and yours is- yeah basically.

I joked and she rolled her eyes at me obviously mad at what I said but I'm just joking. She's beautiful as fuck. My skin might be flawless to her but we all have imperfections. No one's perfect.

Oh wait no, I'm perfect.

Y/N: and this is why I got all this makeup. I'll look cute asf.

Yoongi: you'll serve them bad bitches looks.

~~~~~~~~~~

~ Back at the dorm ~

We had just finished settling everything we bought at the mall inside our closet. Y/N removed her makeup before throwing herself on the bed.

Yoongi: Hey Doll face.

She just hummed in response. I know she's tired and wants to take a nap like always but I want to give her what I bought.

Yoongi: Y/N.

Y/N: What?

Yoongi: you love me?

Y/N: umhm

Yoongi: What was that, did I hear a yes or no?

Y/N: Yes. I wanna take a nap.

I sat next to her on the bed and started trying to get her attention. She kept groaning annoyed that I wasn't letting her sleep.

Yoongi: Kim Y/N!

She turned to face me at the speed of light. I low key thought she was going to hit me.

Y/N: MIN YOONGI! I'm getting mad, so if you-

Her lips parted. I flashed her a gummy smile when her eyes started getting teary from the sight of the promise rings I got for us.

Yoongi: So, Are you mad now?

She shook her head and covered her face. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into a hug.

Y/N: Babe-

Her voice cracked and I smiled at how cute that was. These promise rings caught my attention because we're basically known as the "Joker" & "Harley Quinn" at school so I thought they were perfect. Y/N couldn't say a word and I chuckled at how sensitive she really is. With these promise rings, I promise to always love Y/N, cherish her, be faithful, make her happy, support her, always be here for her, still be savage with her because we're bad Couple goals and I will only love her. She will be my girlfriend and my future wife cause' she means everything to me and I want to make little Asian Caspers with her.

I wouldn't let her go for anything.

Kim Y/N belongs to Min Yoongi 💜❤

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this chapter is short 😢😧 I wrote this one in my tablet 👌

It's 4 in the morning and I'm barely going to bed 😣 why tho~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 1.9K 32
"so you are saying that I am your favourite teacher?" "jimin what are you doing" "We are not that close miss that you can call me with my first nam...
184K 5.4K 49
"So fucking beautiful" he muttered. His lips once again met my stomach but then my body was jerked back. "Watch it kook, she's still mine whether yo...
308K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
12.9K 1.2K 15
𝑰𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒕. "𝐴 𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑙 𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑘𝑒𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑎...