Ocean Eyes

By InHemsworthianHeaven

Theia moves to a new city and after saving herself from love she ends up falling for the neighbour. More

Ocean Eyes
Chapter two.
chapter three.
Chapter four.
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten.
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
chapter eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty

chapter eight.

1.6K 23 8
By InHemsworthianHeaven

God, what was the matter with me? my mind had like totally stopped working and all i could see were question marks and that's everywhere!

i splashed water on my face and thought they would be gone by now. As i turned to leave Melissa walked in.

"Just who do you think you are?" She demanded.

"Excuse me?" I was surprised.

"How do you know Ethan?" She asked rudely.

"I'm his neighbor." I said and shock replaced her features/

"You are the girl he told me about?" Now i was shocked, Ethan talked about ME to HER!

Eww.

I just shrugged.

"You listen to me Ethan is mine so back off." Oh so she wanted a piece of me huh?

"God, how did i miss that?" I muttered.

"Miss what?" She sounded exasperated.

"the tag on him that said 'sold'." I said and then wanted to laugh when she gave me a murderous glare.

"Since you cant seem to understand my warning we'll just see who he will choose." She snapped.

"Good luck with that." I said and then went out of the washroom.

I exited via the back door. i so did not ant to see Ethan now. It was his fault actually, why would he introduce me to her?

I was standing at the far corner at the front door waiting for the bus when a girl ran past me.

It was Melissa! and she was crying!!!

"Melissa come back here, please." I heard Ethan shout and then Melissa got in a cab and the cabbie drove off.

Wow, what did just happen?

Then Ethan turned around and he looked furious.

And then he was standing in front of me.

"What did you say to her?" He demanded.

"What did i say?" I questioned back. I couldn't think! Ethan looked so angry. So bloody furious.

"Yes tell me what did you say to her?" He asked again.

"Nothing."I replied and his eyes darkened.

Oh my god, what did i do?

"You must have cause you were the reason for her crying." He said.

"What?" I demanded.

"Yeah she came out of the restroom and as soon as she saw me she burst out crying." He said and i gasped.

That amoral bitch.

"Look i didn't say anything to her, okay." I said and Ethan growled at me. Like GROWLED at me.

"Don't play games with me, Theia. Just tell me i know you said something, she told me you did." He said.

Now i was angry.

"What did she say?" I asked him and Ethan exhaled.

"She said you said some nasty things to her." He replied and i saw the effort he was making to remain calm.

"Like what?" She was so going to pay for this.

"I don't know okay she didn't tell me that and that's why I'm asking you." He was so annoyed and he was shouting.

and i was never the one who took to peoples shouting.

"I didn't say anything to her, Ethan." I said and looked him straight in the eye.

"I don't believe you." he said after a long moment.

Now i was definitely, definitely mad. All day long i had looked at them thinking why wasn't i the one with him and being jealous about the fact that it was Melissa and now he was telling me he wouldn't believe me.

"I don't know what i said so why dont you ask her."

"Don't mess with me, Theia." He snapped.

"Or what?" I demanded.

"Do you have any idea how hard she was crying, she could get sick you stupid cow." He shouted.

That's it.

"Is that the best you can come up with?" I challenged. Ethan's eyes darkened.

"Thank your lucky stars that I'm not swearing my head off or you would be running back to mommy right now." Now, that was below the belt.

"You know what that's an appealing idea." I said and then started moving down the road. But Ethan caught hold of my wrist and pulled me back. That was the last straw for me. I snapped.

"Listen to me ..." He started saying but i cut him off.

"No you listen to me i have just had about enough of you and your girlfriend. i don't care what you think, if youre so bloody worried that shell get sick then go after her instead of arguing with me. I have also had enough of your idiot girlfriend, her glares and her warnings tell her to shove it up her ass and i told you already i did NOT say anything to her and if you dont want to believe me then hell that's just boo for you. But you let go off me right NOW." I shouted the last word at him and when he didnt let go i pulled my hand and started walking.

I wouldn't care if it took me days to reach home but i just couldn't face him now, Ethan was so callous and mean and that bloody Melissa, the bicth mama in the flesh.

Melissa's words came back to me then.

He had chosen her over me after all.

That thought punched me right in the heart. How could Ethan even think i would lie to him like that. I was feeling so bad and sad and i was totally shocked when i realized that tears were forming in my eyes. It was funny when i think now, all my life in some distant corner of my mind i had known there was a prince charming for me too, the perfect man who was just waiting for me, he was out there and then i had shifted here, leaving my life, friends all back and meet Ethan who is far from perfect but the only guy who made me want to loose all control, and here i was crying for him and all he thought of me was that i was a liar and a mean selfish bitch. that's just perfect, as soon as i was home I dashed to my room and flopped on the bed.

Tears were falling earnestly now. Ethan was a low-life like others, i thought i could trust him and he had read me so well and in the end he accused me of lying. God, he was such an ass.

It was midnight when i finally stopped crying, i couldn't believe i had cried over him, i was never the one to cry but Ethan was making me insane.

"God." I muttered, i was puffy eyed, sore, sleepy and very very depressed.

I lied back in my bed and stared at the mauve ceiling of my roof. I was thinking just how much i hated life right now when my phone beeped.

It was a message.

'You awake?' - It was Ethan! My anger came flooding back, who did he think he was? After all he said to me how can he even think that i would reply back.

I grunted, deleted his message and then continued staring.

He messaged again.

'I know you are awake, i can see the lights on.'

Oh ha ha. Very funny.

Delete.

After two minutes came the next.

'Look out of your window.'

Now that got my attention but i wouldn't look of course, he would probably be standing at his window waiting to see me.

What did he want from me? did he want to shout at more and insult me or what? i was curious but God, i couldn't take this, i liked him. Alot and even after what he had said to me today and made me cry i really. BADLY. wanted to look out of the window.

When i didn't, he messaged again.

'Please, Theia :('.

That emoticon did it, i dashed to the window and opened the curtain.

And then i screamed ..

"AAAAaaa ....." A hand clamped on my mouth.

"Its me." It was Ethan!

OH MY GOD!

I clutched my heart and stared at him.

"Are you mad? Are you out of your mind? you ass hole, scared the living day lights out of me." I whispered shouted at him and his lips twitched and then i remembered i wasn't talking to him.

"Ethan what are you doing here?" I demanded.

"Look Theia i just came here to apologize." He started saying.

"Apology not accepted." I cut in and then pushed him back in the balcony.

God, only knows how he came in my room but i told myself i didnt care and my heart was just beating so fast because i was scared and not because he had claimed a freaking pipe to come and meet me.

"I know i messed up Theia, i didn't mean to, Melissa is a long time friend and im not good at seeing people cry and when i saw her cry and asked her what happened and she said you were at fault i stopped thinking and ..." I cut him again.

"And started shouting at me, accusing me, called me a liar and a stupid cow." I finished and color flooded his cheeks.

God, he was blushing.

"Im sorry, just try to understand i had no reason to believe that she was lying." he said and i grunted.

"Of course you did, i told you, i TOLD you i didn't say anything to her but you didn't believe me." I reminded him and then looked in his eyes.

His eyes were the lightest shade of blue now and he was troubled.

"Theia, i like you, a lot and i don't want to fight with you ..." he kept on saying but my mind stopped working.

He liked me.

And then i heard it.

"Theia?" I heard my moms voice.

Oh my god, if she saw Ethan in here, she would flip.

"Ethan you have to go." I said urgently, he heard my mom too.

"Theia baby is everything okay?" she called and i froze.

Oh hell, she was coming in my room.

"Ethan go." i said urgently.

"No." he said and then he grinned. I blanched in shock.

"What, Why?" I all bt shrieked.

"First say that you forgive me." He said and i groaned.

Mean ass.

"Theia?" My moms voice was louder now and i was tearing at my hair.

"Okay okay I forgive you, get lost now." I snapped at Ethan and he laughed.

And then he did totally unexpected.

He leaned down and kissed me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312 24 11
A new kid moves to town and Spencer begins dating him, but when the school popular makes Kieran believe she cheated, he leaves and her dad goes missi...
14.1K 43 22
Kara loves Zack, but old bestfriend Alex turns up and things begin to change...Jealous hearts will leave us all in ruins.
38.1K 496 64
After a big fight with her boyfriend Cassie Dixon decides to seek attention from elsewhere. But between attraction and love lies a deep secret. So w...
14.4K 237 42
Lexi moves to Star City. Goes for a drink and meets Oliver. Things get said and things happen.