8YearsGone(DonatelloxReader)

Autorstwa The_Bubby

When (y/n) was 7, her and her family lived in the amazing city of New York. However, after learning that (y/n... Więcej

8YearsGone
April
Reunite
When We Were Young
"He's my friend!"
I Found You
New Beginnings
Aliens
Invasion
Imaginary
SlapHappy Feels
Friday
It Happened Again
Zee Plan
Hospitality
At Least It's Not Me This Time
Rescue
Tests Results
Beyond Ones Control
Confession
Diagnosis
Remember
Yo, She Back
During Those Days
Tools
We Meet Again
Yuh!
LetsaGo
*InsertTitle* (i regret not numbering the chaps.)
NewBookCover!!!! (A/N)
Roof Top
Non.Canon
Welcome Back

The Lair

3.1K 101 248
Autorstwa The_Bubby

My eyes adjust to the darkness and I see everyone already walking down the large tunnel. Their footsteps splashing in the stream of dirty water echoed throughout the smelly darkness. Donnie lands down besides me and starts following the others.
"Let's go (y/n). I think it's time for you to meet Master Splinter." He says and ushers me toward the others.

When he led me through the cold tunnels, we took a couple turns until we reached some subway tracks. With a worried face, I look up at Donnie while everyone else jumped off onto the tracks.

"Don't worry. The city hasn't used these tracks in years." He says helping me down. I smile at his reassurance and stuck close to him while we walked.

Eventually, a light began to form in the distance, signifying that we were almost to their home. I noticed that the coldness and stench was fading and warmth along with a faint smell of pizza started to fill the air.

As we reached the entrance, the first thing I notice was the old pinball machine in the corner. My eyes light up at the various things in the room. The punching bag in one corner, the TV set with the multiple video games stacked next to a console, and the door that led to what looked like a dojo with a tree growing in it.

Everyone spreads out to do their own things and Donnie leads me to a room in the back.
He lightly knocked on the door and waited for a response.

"Yes?" Said a voice from behind the door. "Um, Sensei. There's someone here I like you to meet." Replies Donnie.

After a moment, the door opens to reveal a humanized rat wearing robes. He looks down at me and raises a brow. "Hello." He says.

I see from the corner of my eye that Donnie was worried and was watching us. "H-hello. I-im (y/n)." I say nervously and reach out my hand. He slightly smiles and accepts my hand. "Nice to meet you. I am Master Splinter. I'm sorry, but I would like to speak with Donatello alone for a moment." He says glancing at the tense Donnie."Oh. Yes sir." I say and step out into the living room while Donnie follows Master Splinter into the room.

I see Mikey sitting in front of the TV playing video games, Leo was in the dojo, Raph was on the couch reading a comic, and April was on her laptop watching videos along with Casey.

I hear the door open back up and see Donnie leave the room with Splinter. Master Splinter walks up to me and smiles.

"Welcome to the family, (y/n). " He says and leaves. You turn to Donnie and see him smiling. "What happened?" I ask.

"Well, I had to tell him the truth. About how we first met, and how you helped us defend off the Kraang." He says.

"Aaand, you didn't get in trouble?" I question.

"Actually, yes. I have to train a few extra hours everyday and clean every room for a month." He says sadly.

"That sucks." I say trying not to laugh. He notices this and takes it to offense. "Hey, you don't know how dirty those three are! I mean, Leo may not seem like it, but he can a pig sometimes!" He says.

After he said this, I bursted out laughing. While all this was happening, I notice Leo was standing behind Donnie the whole time.

"What was that about me being a pig, Donnie?" Leo says with his arms crossed. Donnie's eyes widen and I stopped laughing. Slowly, I stepped back from what was about to happen and turned to get out of the situation.

"Hold it, (y/n). I want you to see what happens to turtles when they insult their older brother." He says.

I turn around and notice that everyone else was watching. "D! You bout to get beat!" yelled Mikey from across the room. Donnie laughs nervously and puts his hands up in defense. "Hehe, L-leo, you heard wrong!" Donnie says.

Before I knew it, Leo had Donnie's face shoved into the ground. "Say it." Leo said, pushing harder onto Donnie's head. "NO!" He yells back while thrashing around.

"Donnie, you should probably say it." Raph says walking over. "NEVER!" He yells. "Say what?" I whisper to Casey who walked over also. "Something stupid." He says.

Leo then sits on Donnie's back and pushes his head down even harder. "OW OW! OKAY! SPACE HEROES IS SCIENTIFICALLY ACCURATE!!" Donnie yells. Right after he says this, Leo gets up and pulls Donnie up also. "Yes it is. Don't ever call me a pig again." He says and walks away.

"Bro, I thought you were dead that time!" Yelled Mikey strolling up next to Donnie. Donnie rubs he's face and stretches. "I thought so too, Mikey." He mumbled. I walk up to Donnie and examined his face.

There were light scratches on his right cheek under his bandana. "You're hurt." I say and lightly touch his cheek.

Donnie looks at me in surprise and starts to blush. "I-It's just a scratch." He says and lowers your hand down. "But still, it could get infected." I say. I glance down and see that he was still holding onto my hand lightly.

"Dude, you can let her hand go." Grumbled Ralph while he walked away. Donnie starts to blush ten times more and pulls his hand away quickly. "S-sorry!" He says.

"It's fine." I laugh. "Sooo, where's this science lab you're so famous for?" I asked looking around.

"Oh! It's right inside those doors." He says pointing to the two gigantic doors I didn't notice in the room. He leads me there and pushes the sliding doors to the side. Inside were long tables full of different types of vials, Bunsen burners, computers, papers, pencils, small gadgets, metals, and more paper.

"Wow, well you've been busy." I say and look at the colored fluids in the beakers. "Yea, my latest project is to make a radar that will signal us if a kraang or kraang ship is in our proximity." He excitedly says while pulling out a laptop and sitting at the desk.

You walk up behind him and look over his shoulder. On the screen was a bunch of codes and some weird language you haven't seen before.

Before you could ask any questions, April walks in and calls Donnie's name.

"Yes April?" he says without looking away from the screen. "I was wondering if you could help me with my chemistry homework." She says and leans against the desk. "Sorry April. I'm going to be kind of busy." He says still not looking at her.

"I can help April. I already finished the homework yesterday and got it checked." You say. April looks at you and rolls her eyes. "Nevermind." She says and walks back out of the lab.

"Hey Donnie, has she been acting kind of weird lately?" You ask. "Hm? Oh, sure, I guess. I was just thinking it was what human females get every month and affects their hormones." He says. You blush alittle and think about it. "Maybe your right..." You say and continue to watch Donnie do his thing.

-TimeSkip-

After being shown Donnie's inventions, Mikey pops in and yells pizza.

"You guys must really like pizza. We just ate not even 2 hours ago." I say. "Heh, yea. We are a little crazy for it." he says. We walk out a see every one sitting on the couch eating pizza. A show was on that looked like a sci-fi cartoon and Leo was watching it intently.

"I'm guessing that's Space Heroes." I whisper to Donnie. He sighs and nods. "Yep. The space show Leo is in love with. Even though he made me say it was accurate, as a scientist, I don't believe it. For one, Fire can't burn in space, so having their air ships explode wou-" I cover his mouth to stop the rant. "I get it Donnie. I believe you." I say and lower my hand. "S-sorry." he says blushing.

I get startled when my phone starts to vibrate. "Crap!" I say and pull out my phone. I see that my mom was calling and answer it. "Hello?" I say.

"He-(Y/n). How...everyth....ing?" She says, being cut off from the bad connection. "Mom, I can't hear you." I say. "(y/..Wh..Can...hea...e?"

"I'll have to call you back." I say and hang up. "Welp. It look like I got to go." I say.

"I can take you back." Donnie says and starts to lead the way.

"Are you sure? I don't wa-"

"I can take her." April interjects and walks up beside me. She grins at me and puts an arm over my shoulder. "Give us girls some space Don. I haven't got to hang out with my bff yet. Besides, you're busy." she says.

"Oh, if that's alright with you then." he says, looking a bit disappointed. "Let's go (y/n)." April says and grabs her bag. I follow her towards the entrance and say goodbye to everyone.

When we arrived at the tunnel that met the tracks, April turns to me and smiles. "So, (y/n). You know that Donnie has a crush on me, right?" she says and jumps onto the ledge.

After she says this, I feel my heart sink a little. "O-oh, really?" I say.

"Yep." she says and holds out her hand for me. I look up at her hesitantly and grab her hand. After she pulls me up, I thank her and tried to focus on her face. Instead of seeing her happy face, she looked angry. "Is something wrong, April?" I ask.

"No (y/n). Ever since you came back, Donnie hasn't been paying any attention to me. Who gives a shit if you were his first human friend. I was there for him after you left. I helped him get through his problems. It was you who hurt him you know. I was the only person he told about you. He didn't even tell his brothers. But I never thought it would be a skank like you. After you moved, you made him feel as if you didn't care about him. You didn't even say goodbye." she says.

I am shocked at what she said. I felt the tears come down my face when she started talking about me leaving Donnie.

"I-I'm sorry. I never wanted to hurt him." I say and rub my eyes. "I care about him so much. I feel terrible."

"Well it doesn't seem like you care enough." After saying this, she pushes me off the ledge and watches me fall onto the tracks. I hit my lower back on the track and scraped my elbows on the gravel from the impact.

"You don't deserve to be here (y/n). It was perfect when you were gone. You just mess everything up. You can't even tell anybody about what happened cuz they'll never believe you." she says and spits at me. I feel her saliva fall onto my pants leg and sink into the denim. I see her leave into the darkness, having her footsteps echo and fade into the tunnels.

I sit up and start to cry over what had happened. 'Why? I thought we were friends.' I think and go over what had happened.

After a few minutes, I stand and feel my legs wobbling after sitting in an uncomfortable position for so long. I climb back up onto the ledge and walk back into the dark tunnel.

From memory, I end up getting back at the hole we came in through. I rub my back and walk further down the tunnel, knowing that there would still be police cars at the scene.

After turning a few corners, I climb up a ladder and exit the smelly sewers. When I stand in the alley way, I look up at the moon and watch the snow start to lightly fall onto the ground.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

3.6K 72 27
"Are we supposed to be afraid of death?" The streets are her home now. Well, more specifically the old abandoned Pizza shop is her home. Ever since t...
125K 4.3K 22
After dying a painful death, you get transported to the TMNT 2012 universe. What could possibly go wrong? Everything. The answer is everything. I hav...
4.4K 87 11
(Hey, just so everyone knows, this story is officially discontinued on my account, but @PlutisWolf asked to rewrite it on theirs, which I agreed to...
330 6 8
(I'll use MC for the protagonist. I want the reader to be able to read freely, project or insert their own OCs in the story) Life's been a real rolle...